Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta (v9.5 Testing version out)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta (v7 out April 14th)

Postby RandomInjury » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:39 am

So are you in a better place to continue development, or is Corona still blocking you from the lords work?
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby darknessblades » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:18 pm

Not sure if it is a bug, but i cannot find the missing cow girl. Tried looking on every map {using cheat menu plugin, with walk trough walls cheat active}

If i Turn the event on the Cowgirl does return to the field.
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:30 pm

darknessblades wrote:Not sure if it is a bug, but i cannot find the missing cow girl. Tried looking on every map {using cheat menu plugin, with walk trough walls cheat active}

If i Turn the event on the Cowgirl does return to the field.

Check the bottom left of the city-map area. She's partially hidden behind trees.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby hunter1243 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:45 pm

As a greedygut, I have to ask, any way we can get mother AND daughter? Like come back after chapter 2 starts and be able to eat dinner there again?
hunter1243
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kartomic » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:44 am

Just found this today, and I'm impressed! You've done a wonderful job so far, and I can't wait to see the future of this game. :D

I've found a bug with Rosa, during her sex scene after dinner: My character phased into the box to the left of the stairs during the cutscene before she jumps on you, and the scene plays normally until after you're done (and choose not to be unbirthed), when she goes to reward you, the game soft locked and I was unable to continue. I've also been unable to replicate this bug, so I don't know exactly what causes it, sorry. :(
Kartomic
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:49 am

RandomInjury wrote:So are you in a better place to continue development, or is Corona still blocking you from the lords work?

I'm still living with my family for the foreseeable future, and I recently had a close call a couple of days ago where a family member followed me to my work computer while I was working on the game. Thankfully my paranoia paid off and everything that was NSFW was minimized, but I need to be slow and careful when it comes to development to avoid anything awkward.

hunter1243 wrote:As a greedygut, I have to ask, any way we can get mother AND daughter? Like come back after chapter 2 starts and be able to eat dinner there again?

I was thinking about adding a scene where you eat both of them at once when I was still working on them, but I changed my mind for two reasons:
1.) I had writers block and got stuck for a couple of weeks trying to parse the scene, and then I decided to leave it as it was (i.e: just one or the other) and move on with development.
2.) I figure that if someone offers either a cookie or a cake, and then gives a third option for both, then why would anyone pick the sole cookie or cake options?

As for chapter 2, I won't get into detail because [spoilers], but the game progression is going to be mostly linear. You won't always get the chance to eat everyone, but I'll try to make sure the trophy room is able to be "filled".

Kartomic wrote:Just found this today, and I'm impressed! You've done a wonderful job so far, and I can't wait to see the future of this game. :D

I've found a bug with Rosa, during her sex scene after dinner: My character phased into the box to the left of the stairs during the cutscene before she jumps on you, and the scene plays normally until after you're done (and choose not to be unbirthed), when she goes to reward you, the game soft locked and I was unable to continue. I've also been unable to replicate this bug, so I don't know exactly what causes it, sorry. :(

I'm glad you like the game! As for that Rosa bug, that's interesting. I revisited the scene code and couldn't find anything that would cause the player to spawn by the stairs. I even tried loading the autosaves because I know those cause weird positioning issues (hence the disclaimer at the beginning of the game). I did however adjust the movement routes for the scene so that if anyone in the future ever experiences this bug like you did, they should be able to play through the scene without softlocking and use the "Teleport to Safety" debug option (in the player's key inventory) to get their player unstuck from any furniture or walls.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby darknessblades » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:38 pm

One question, where are the savefiles located?

Since if i remove the folder of the game and unzip it i still have all my old saves
There is also some issues regarding Premissions when Deleting the Game folder {Had to Force change Premissions to remove its content} but i cannot Remove the Main folder
"if you have this issue restart the system"

Found it in \AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa4420.49917.
but if i remove it i still have all saves?

Maybe change it so the Save files are stored in the game folder, not in the Temp files folder. since that Folder can get wiped by the system.
darknessblades
Participator

Postby GooInABox » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:50 pm

darknessblades wrote:One question, where are the savefiles located?

Since if i remove the folder of the game and unzip it i still have all my old saves
There is also some issues regarding Premissions when Deleting the Game folder {Had to Force change Premissions to remove its content} but i cannot Remove the Main folder

Maybe change it so the Save files are stored in the game folder, not in the Temp files folder. since that Folder can get wiped by the system.

The save files should be located in "%LOCALAPPDATA%\User Data\Default\Amalgamation" for Windows 10 (copying and pasting that file path sans quotes into your file explorer should bring you directly to it). I decided to have the saves outside of the main game folder so that players didn't lose them every time I pushed an update or bug fix.

I'm not sure why your computer is not letting you delete the game folder, but the \AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa4420.49917 could be related to WinRAR and how it extracts files. As far as I know, my game doesn't usually touch the temp folder.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby darknessblades » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:42 pm

GooInABox wrote:

The save files should be located in "%LOCALAPPDATA%\User Data\Default\Amalgamation" for Windows 10 (copying and pasting that file path sans quotes into your file explorer should bring you directly to it). I decided to have the saves outside of the main game folder so that players didn't lose them every time I pushed an update or bug fix.

I'm not sure why your computer is not letting you delete the game folder, but the \AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa4420.49917 could be related to WinRAR and how it extracts files. As far as I know, my game doesn't usually touch the temp folder.

If a new version is Pushed, with more events for characters that you already triggered a event of.
you still have to restart, the game.

maybe have the Player choose the save folder Location if this is Possible,
darknessblades
Participator

Postby SephirothTheLegend » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:40 pm

darknessblades wrote:
GooInABox wrote:

If a new version is Pushed, with more events for characters that you already triggered a event of.
you still have to restart, the game.

maybe have the Player choose the save folder Location if this is Possible,

The best place to put the Save folder is in the RPG Maker folder itself. Then all you have to do is copy the Save folder over to the new game data and run it. The only way this won't work is if major changes happened which can then break the original save files.
Although with the bit at the beginning allowing you to skip some areas ( if you just want content), it's not a big drama.

That and getting to experience the scenes again is the best fun :P
SephirothTheLegend
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:42 pm

iirc the daughter was training to fight to become an adventurer herself, wasn't she? i could see that being contrived into a reason to pick up the daughter, once she's relieved of her mother and all the responsibilities that come with having a family, in a later chapter when you find her in the field? i'm not sure i see any way to justify meeting the mother later, but hey, not all choices are equal
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kartomic » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:58 pm

Found the books in the church, and the lore of this world is really interesting, especially the stuff about this "Kenti Tribe" who can take over people who eat them... I wonder if our main character will see the effects of that at all? :-D
Kartomic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Addi » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:08 am

Just wanted to say really good game and definitely one of my most favorites! Keep up the good work!
Addi
New to the forum

Postby Jackamoco22 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:35 pm

I was wondering if we will ever see a cock vore scene with Ruby. Her cock looks so good and I would love to be gobbled up by it.
Keep up the great work! I love the way you make everything look <3 Stay safe!
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamer210 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:25 pm

Jackamoco22 wrote:I was wondering if we will ever see a cock vore scene with Ruby. Her cock looks so good and I would love to be gobbled up by it.

I’m pretty eating a futa will allow you to grow one at will but if you can’t wait you feed that sleeping bandit to the chiefs cock
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kartomic » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:52 am

Just got to the end of the demo, and the way it ended... I am *very* interested to see where the game goes from here! Overall, you've done a phenomenal job with this game, and it's easily one of the best vore-themed games I've ever played. Best of luck in development, and I hope you're doing well. Thank you again for making this! :D
Kartomic
Been posting for a bit

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:24 pm

Is it possible to get a scene where the mother in petra house 3 eats her daughter. After the daughter complains about the salads the mc could point out to the mother that a diet lacking in nutrients isn't good for the baby. Then you could either offer yourself up or convince her to eat her daughter.

Alternatively after the daughter complains about the salad and the mother points out that that's all they have the mc could point out that she does have some meat she could feed her daughter, herself. Or the mc could offer herself to the daughter instead.

Just wanted to make this suggestion because mother/daughter vore is my favorite kind. And the scene where the mc ask the pregnant mother if she can eat her daughter and the daughter has to reluctantly agree because she is the guest is my favorite scene in any vore game I've ever played.
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby nobodu » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:12 pm

Question will there be more breast vore scenes (hostile or non hostile)?

Like: https://www.deviantart.com/mabeelz/art/Zyler-843087686
nobodu
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:56 pm

Just a quick status update this Friday to let you all know that I'm still alive. Admittedly, I've been a little lazy the past couple of days and haven't gotten too much work done. I think part of the problem is that I have a hard time writing sexual scenes when I'm not "in the mood", and being in quarantine with family 24/7 doesn't help. I'll see what I can do to chip away at the work until I have something that can be released as an update. Thank you for all of your support!

Slayerhero90 wrote:iirc the daughter was training to fight to become an adventurer herself, wasn't she? i could see that being contrived into a reason to pick up the daughter, once she's relieved of her mother and all the responsibilities that come with having a family, in a later chapter when you find her in the field? i'm not sure i see any way to justify meeting the mother later, but hey, not all choices are equal

hirakoshinji2 wrote:Is it possible to get a scene where the mother in petra house 3 eats her daughter. After the daughter complains about the salads the mc could point out to the mother that a diet lacking in nutrients isn't good for the baby. Then you could either offer yourself up or convince her to eat her daughter.

Alternatively after the daughter complains about the salad and the mother points out that that's all they have the mc could point out that she does have some meat she could feed her daughter, herself. Or the mc could offer herself to the daughter instead.

Just wanted to make this suggestion because mother/daughter vore is my favorite kind. And the scene where the mc ask the pregnant mother if she can eat her daughter and the daughter has to reluctantly agree because she is the guest is my favorite scene in any vore game I've ever played.

I think I've had discussions about additional content for the mother/daughter pair before, but I think for the sake of keeping the game on track I'm going to have to leave them as-is for chapter 1. It still remains to be seen if they might pop up in future chapters, however. In any case, they're not going to be the only family that the main character will run into on their adventures.
Kartomic wrote:Found the books in the church, and the lore of this world is really interesting, especially the stuff about this "Kenti Tribe" who can take over people who eat them... I wonder if our main character will see the effects of that at all? :-D

The islands of Vindas and the rest of Jhan are full of mystery, wonder, legends, and sometimes outright superstitions leftover from pre-written history. It remains to be seen which is which.
Jackamoco22 wrote:I was wondering if we will ever see a cock vore scene with Ruby. Her cock looks so good and I would love to be gobbled up by it.

I've got plans for Ruby and most of the Caravan to follow the player to Chapter 2 and possibly beyond, so that's a definite possibility.
nobodu wrote:Question will there be more breast vore scenes (hostile or non hostile)?

Like: https://www.deviantart.com/mabeelz/art/Zyler-843087686

Breast vore will be somewhat more rare than other forms of vore encountered as I've given that ability solely to Cowgirls and Vindas Elves (along with any hybrids), but I'll continue to add it where possible.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby gamer210 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:33 pm

If it’s difficult to do sexual scenes because of quarantine prison gloom you don’t have to force yourself you can always comeback to it later or as you said chip away at it wail you get the next chapter started.

The reason I said chapter started is because if the player gets more areas to explore the more you can fill and flex your creative juices.

One of the top things I worry about this quarantine is that it mite stagnant an artist Creativity
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game