Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.2D

Postby gamer210 » Wed May 20, 2020 4:36 am

I can't run it on my PC you need it to be user friendly or people like wont even try it just now I deleted it because it did not run at all
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Wed May 20, 2020 8:14 am

gamer210 wrote:I can't run it on my PC you need it to be user friendly or people like wont even try it just now I deleted it because it did not run at all

I'm going to be polite and explain it this way. Nomad runs on an engine I originally wrote to learn openGL, as such it requires decent openGL support and doesn't have much in the way of legacy compatability options for old hardware. Now porting one of my games onto Unity and therefore gaining its compatability is possible, Aurilika did it. But they did it with a game that was way smaller than nomad. Porting nomad onto Unity is a massive task. It is unreasonable to expect a massive task be done for free.

As for Bloodle's question of what's been happening? I've been finding my motivation to work on nomad has been waning over the past several months. As such things are kind of on pause. Which means that me putting in the absolutely epic work required to port nomad into the unity engine? Yeah that's probably not happening.
darkevilme
---

Postby bloodle8 » Mon May 25, 2020 12:33 am

darkevilme wrote:As for Bloodle's question of what's been happening? I've been finding my motivation to work on nomad has been waning over the past several months. As such things are kind of on pause. Which means that me putting in the absolutely epic work required to port nomad into the unity engine? Yeah that's probably not happening.

Ahh, understandable! I was just curious, I'm all good with you taking a break if you're feeling a little burnt out~
bloodle8
Participator

Postby Jadex » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:07 am

Hey, guys, I'm not sure if this is already compiled somewhere and I was explicitly not told about it but I've found if you want the screen scale to as big as possible (which is 1, 'less you got some weird monitor setup) then you should have your text size at about 1.39 so that it's big enough to read and doesn't go off the edge, 1.4 seemed to set it too far for some text, I was using the ninja skill as a reference since its the biggest I could find so as long as there's nothing bigger then 1.39 is about the max. I just felt like sharing because I spent a good while trying to line it up and it is not fun.
technically when I got that amount I currently have my screen scale at .99 because you can't see the grey at the very bottom of the screen due to my windows bar being at the bottom but it shouldn't make a difference so right about 1.36-1.39 is the sweet spot for it or at least from what I can tell.
Also, D.evilme if you think your about done with this game it's totally fine I mean you've already done so much for it, leave it for a rainy day.
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Postby pussylover3 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:33 pm

Hey it has been quite a while since I have played the game and I was wondering if the big penas email did anything
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trubot527 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:38 pm

pussylover3 wrote:Hey it has been quite a while since I have played the game and I was wondering if the big penas email did anything

After you open it if you go to the place with the synths and kill one in front of another, something happens. I'm not sure on how to do the spoiler thing so I'm not going to say.
Trubot527
Participator

Postby pussylover3 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:05 pm

Thank you Kindly
pussylover3
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kerbalmaster » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:18 pm

Does anyone have any idea how to train their raptor? I certainly dont, I keep punishing digestion yet she keeps digesting anyways.
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby BladeChihuahua » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:35 am

So what is needed to play the game? i want to try this out but dont know how to start the game in the first place any information is helpful thanks in advance
BladeChihuahua
New to the forum

Postby darkevilme » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:24 pm

BladeChihuahua wrote:So what is needed to play the game? i want to try this out but dont know how to start the game in the first place any information is helpful thanks in advance

Java, openGL support.
Download the java runtime environment and install it, ensure your graphic drivers are up to date. Then unzip the game to somewhere and double click run.bat to start the game. If you get error messages then say so.
darkevilme
---

Postby BladeChihuahua » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:21 pm

how does one make a male character cause when i encountered a synth they called me mam and when i check character info it says i have breasts is that supposed to happen cause i chose the stuff that would make a male sorry to bother you all with me not knowing anything
BladeChihuahua
New to the forum

Postby Crazyman536 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:11 pm

BladeChihuahua wrote:how does one make a male character cause when i encountered a synth they called me mam and when i check character info it says i have breasts is that supposed to happen cause i chose the stuff that would make a male sorry to bother you all with me not knowing anything

according to what I read, this game doesn't have males. Just females, variants of females and herms.

Edit: technically you can adjust descriptions in the games files, just takes time to find the right ones.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby BladeChihuahua » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:32 pm

Ah okay i was oblivious XD
BladeChihuahua
New to the forum

Postby WorldHopper » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:10 am

Sorry if I'm bothering anyone, but is there a way to reset the world while preserving the character progress? I think I remember seeing an option like that somewhere early in the game, but I can't find anything like that now. I'm asking because I've lost a few of my quest items for progress and just want to reexplore the world without having to grind or hack my character back up to my current level. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance!
WorldHopper
New to the forum

Postby milo4x » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:07 am

WorldHopper wrote:Sorry if I'm bothering anyone, but is there a way to reset the world while preserving the character progress? I think I remember seeing an option like that somewhere early in the game, but I can't find anything like that now. I'm asking because I've lost a few of my quest items for progress and just want to reexplore the world without having to grind or hack my character back up to my current level. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Don't think there's any function like this.
This is just a guess from a quick look at the saves folder, but what I think should work is this:
1) Go into the folder for your current save (under saves/savename in the nomad folder) and move everything in there except player.sav somewhere else as a backup just in case.
1) Start a new game and save it.
2) Go into the folder for that new save and copy everything there except player.sav into your current save's folder.
milo4x
Been posting for a bit

Postby KHLover » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:29 am

WorldHopper wrote:Sorry if I'm bothering anyone, but is there a way to reset the world while preserving the character progress? I think I remember seeing an option like that somewhere early in the game, but I can't find anything like that now. I'm asking because I've lost a few of my quest items for progress and just want to reexplore the world without having to grind or hack my character back up to my current level. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

hold shift while in the save/load menu.
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby MSalvador » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:59 pm

Since I'm such and awkward bastard I spent way longer than I should thinking of how to just say "thanks for making this". It scratched an itch I honestly thought never would be due to how niche my tastes are. Not sure how much help I could be but as a side note I do know how to edit xml files so if there's anything I can do there to make this less of a slog just say so, it's the least I can do.
MSalvador
New to the forum

Postby Rubiont-47 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:28 am

MSalvador wrote:Since I'm such and awkward bastard I spent way longer than I should thinking of how to just say "thanks for making this". It scratched an itch I honestly thought never would be due to how niche my tastes are. Not sure how much help I could be but as a side note I do know how to edit xml files so if there's anything I can do there to make this less of a slog just say so, it's the least I can do.

You can make this game bigger. Wrote and suggest to add your own scenes!
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby darkevilme » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:36 pm

MSalvador wrote:Since I'm such and awkward bastard I spent way longer than I should thinking of how to just say "thanks for making this". It scratched an itch I honestly thought never would be due to how niche my tastes are. Not sure how much help I could be but as a side note I do know how to edit xml files so if there's anything I can do there to make this less of a slog just say so, it's the least I can do.

Thanks. Your appreciation is appreciated and I'm glad you've enjoyed it. Though seen as I built the game to match my tastes and I don't consider my tastes niche I am a bit puzzled by your belief that they are, unless we're talking about different tastes and there's particular parts of the game you're talking about. And feel free to join the discord and help with content, its pretty much where that sort of things happen these days.
darkevilme
---

Postby Vennaya » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:09 pm

Seems the world generation could use some work. The path to the big mushroom boss in the cave on the first planet was blocked off by crystals and boulders and i could only shoot her from afar, i couldnt get close to her.

Additionally, it seems the quest in the first alient world from Awari, to kill 3 raptor huntresses is bugged. Ive killed 3, it says in my journal i've killed 3, but i cant report back to awari, it doesnt give me the option.
The game also seems to play itself at points - I load in to a different area and my character makes a beeline towards the nearest enemy and starts punching them and the wasd and arrow keys dont move me, they just progress time where my character is punching an enemy, reloading the save or being eaten and released doesnt fix it. The game just plays itself sometimes.
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game