Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Postby bees123 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:02 pm

The Sims 4 Vore Mod
thingy.png
Welcome to the Sims 4 Vore Mod (catchier name in progress)! The goal of this mod is to bring exactly what it says on the tin; vore in The Sims 4.
Download link, latest stable version: 1.8: https://mega.nz/file/UIg1wajD#MNQr9UAmSWkCq36AEMKngL-zy-hqske_6Q7fMeHFEDw

1.8 is here!
After a long delay, 1.8 is finally here! For those wondering where 1.7 went, due to life being complicated, it currently exists on the Discord
This update adds the initial Anal Vore and Unbirth frameworks. Keep in mind, there will be more bugs than usual because this involved a lot of refactoring, however most of the bugs are most likely to be wording issues. As usual, please report anything you find in bugs!
Changelog:
- Added Anal Vore and Unbirth
- Separated vore interactions into subcategories: Oral, Anal and Unbirth
- Refactored code
- Added a logger, displays error messages and useful info instead of dumping it all in the console

Install Guide:
Spoiler: show
1. Download Kirax12's sliders here. Any version is fine, I prefer Huge-Remake: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11754-kirax12-bigger-belly-slider/
3. Download my Vore Mod (linked above) and extract the files using WinRAR, 7-Zip etc
4. Place the files in your mod folder, default location: "C:/Users/[USERNAME]/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/bees123"
6. Launch the game, check for "bees123_VoreMod.ts4script" and "bees123_VoreMod_[VERSION].package" in the popup window (if enabled)
Your mod folder should look like this
mod folder.png
mod folder.png (8.65 KiB) Viewed 122869 times

IF YOU HAVE JUST INSTALLED/REINSTALLED/UPDATED THE GAME
Launch the game, click the 3 dots in the top corner, click "Game Options", go to the "Other" tab and check "Enable Custom Content and Mods" and "Script Mods Allowed", then restart the game
settings.png

Changelog:
Spoiler: show
Alpha 1.6
Bug Fixes:
- Mental health went down the drain, so can't remember all of the fixes!
- Refactored code to optimise the mod and track bugs more easily
- Added a Debug Logger that creates a log file in the same directory as the files

New Features:
- Anal Vore
- Unbirth
- New subcategories to make it easier to find the interactions

Alpha 1.6
Bug Fixes:
- "Past Snack" buff no longer appears when a Sim returns from work/school/other activity
- Force-eating Sims now plays correct animation on success
- Fixed issues with Digestion loop
- Autonomy Menu no longer causes errors
- Sliders should stay when Digestion is finished
- "Ask who [Sim]'s Pred/Prey is" interactions fixed and optimised
- Digestion no longer returns to default after a few sim-minutes
- Removed floating ghost mouths

New Features:
- WhibbyGaylord slider compatibility fully implemented
- New file: "bees123_config.ini". See below
- Framework optimised and improved
- Prey Sims can now be hidden entirely until regurgitated/digested

Config:
- Time between digestion stages (how many sim-minutes it takes to decrease the belly size and increase appropriate sliders/metres) now configurable for each interaction
- Time between starting digestion and prey death now configurable
- continueDigestAfterWork toggle: If disabled, Sims will pause digestion while at work and resume once they return home
- ghostMode toggle: If enabled, Prey Sims will be sent to a separate rabbithole (similar to going to work) and will reappear when regurgitated. If digested, Prey will return and die on the spot once the killTimer buff is removed. If disabled, Prey Sims will be ghosts like in previous versions. Currently only toggleable for all sims, not individuals
- bellyStep: Sets how much the belly decreases by per digestion stage. Setting to 1 will instantly set belly to 0 when digestion starts
- bodyStep: Sets how much the body sliders increase by per digestion stage. Currently affects Weight, Breasts and Butt
- WhibbyGaylord toggles: If "enabled" is set to true, WhibbyGaylord's sliders will be affected by this mod where appropriate. Can toggle each slider separately
- whibbyStep: Sets how much each of WhibbyGaylord's sliders will increase per digestion stage
WARNING: Please make sure the formatting and spelling in your config file is correct, ie. any toggles must be set to "true" or "false", not "True", "FALSE" etc. All Timer values must be set to a whole number greater than 0, ie. 1, 20, 6940 etc., not 1.5, -27, 0 etc. All settings must be kept in their original sections and the spelling and formatting cannot be changed
If your game isn't working as expected, please replace your current config file with a new one and restart your game first, as this is a very new and experimental feature and this solution should fix most issues

Alpha 1.5
Bug Fixes:
- Digestion is now buff-based rather than script-based, should be more reliable. LastException may still occur when Sim dies though
- Saving and reloading the game will no longer remove interactions between Pred and Prey
- Quitting without saving, crashing and starting a new game will no longer add buffs and interactions to Sims who were eaten in another life

New Features:
- Sims can now ask to be Eaten, Digested and Regurgitated
- Sims can now digest to Butt or Breasts: Increases appropriate slider, doesn't satisfy hunger or increase body weight
- Sims can now Absorb: Only changes belly slider, doesn't increase body weight but does satisfy hunger
- Non-Willing interactions added (Eat Sim and Digest Sim). Includes a statistic-based test, Sims with higher Fitness than their Prey have a higher chance of success. This will be implemented into more interactions in the future
- Relationship Bits now working, pred_list.txt and prey_list.txt no longer needed
- Interactions now check for Relationship Bits instead of Buffs, should be impossible to regurgitate someone else's Prey
- If a Sim attempts to force-digest their Prey but has a lower fitness skill than them, they will regurgitate them instead

Additional Info:
- Please stop asking for multi-prey. If it was currently possible I would add it, but a system like that would be very difficult to make in the mod's current state
- If any other Sims modders have any ideas on how to make this, let me know! I'm still new to this and am always happy to learn more

Alpha 1.4
Bug Fixes:
- Vampires now die when digested
- Interactions should show in non-English languages
- Digestion should be compatible with all mods

New Features:
- Predator trait now found in Reward Store. Currently replaces sad death reaction buffs with happy ones ("Mourning Acquaintance" buff with "Mourning Nemesis", and "In Loving Memory" - from releasing spirit/absorbing soul - with "Good Riddance")
- Temporary solution, will create custom buffs for each situation soon (Lover death, friend death etc)

Additional Info:
- test.package no longer required, Predator trait is in the main package file
- Sims are no longer added to the family when eaten, this now only happens when they are digested
- I just want to reiterate, underage Sim interactions are NOT going to be added to this mod

Alpha 1.3
- Digestion now affects bladder needs
- Added "Predator" trait, removes sad reactions to acquaintances dying. Available in "Lifestyle" traits in Create-A-Sim
- Added separate Urn interaction, "Absorb Soul". Doesn't do anything except avoid adding the sad buff
- Potentially fixed bug where belly slider wasn't added
- Prey sims are added to the Pred's family when digesting to be sure that they are killed when digested
- Digestion stages are now every 15 game-minutes, decreases slider by 0.025 and adds 1 to the Sim's weight

Alpha 1.2
- Added digestion
- Added weight gain
- Added new menu for this mod
- Fixed bug where any Pred can regurgitate/digest any Prey, now restricted to their specific Prey

Alpha 1.1:
- Fixed bug that didn't restrict interactions to Teens, Young Adults, Adults and Elders
- Switching Sim while interaction is running no longer changes new Sim's belly size
- Only Sims with the Pred buff can regurgitate Prey sims. Can still regurgitate Sims they didn't eat though

Discord: https://discord.gg/KxhX4s9Vdn
Last edited by bees123 on Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:10 pm, edited 74 times in total.
bees123
Participator

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (WIP, NO DOWNLOAD)

Postby YouCanFreshMyFresh » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:14 pm

Excellent proof of concept!

At this time, is there a system which makes the prey disappear from the game world when swallowed?
YouCanFreshMyFresh
Somewhat familiar

Postby dig3st4me » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:21 pm

Wow! Looking good! How are you making the mod? I've been currently playing around with the Sims 4 decompiled python and man... their coding is an absolute incoherent mess! Are you using python at all or do you think you can pull this whole thing off with just editing XML? I feel like new game behaviour requires python.
dig3st4me
New to the forum

Postby TastyAce » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:30 pm

Nice! Looking forward to future progress! C:
I take writing commissions and create new vore games EVERY MONTH!

(The art of my crowsona in the banner is by RichardVRP.)
TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby bees123 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:34 pm

YouCanFreshMyFresh wrote:At this time, is there a system which makes the prey disappear from the game world when swallowed?

Not yet, but I'm experimenting with methods to do that. I can make the Sim a ghost, make some clothes with invisible meshes or just hide them underground, all of which have potential issues if I add Pred/Prey dynamics later

dig3st4me wrote:Wow! Looking good! How are you making the mod? I've been currently playing around with the Sims 4 decompiled python and man... their coding is an absolute incoherent mess! Are you using python at all or do you think you can pull this whole thing off with just editing XML? I feel like new game behaviour requires python.

A mix of many things, the sliders are being changed with Python and everything else is XML, so like 90% XML probably. Most of the things in the game are XML from the looks of it though, like every interaction, buff, trait, you name it
bees123
Participator

Postby Cygni » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:57 pm

Will there be multiple vore types?
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bees123 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:02 pm

Cygni wrote:Will there be multiple vore types?

Potentially, I'm no animator so if I do add more types it'll just be like, different options that do the same thing. I could give them different effects, but that'll be added later
bees123
Participator

Postby vgove » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:47 pm

will it have multi prey?
vgove
Participator

Postby SynningStar » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:14 am

Oooh! So many neat vore games/vore mods to existing games making progress this year! Watching this for sure!~
"Hey, why don't you c'mere? Don't mind my growling belly, I was just about to grab lunch~"
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:19 am

vgove wrote:will it have multi prey?

Probably not, the sliders Kirax made already get rather pointy at 100% so unless someone makes sliders that don't do that and can stretch further, it'll have to be single-prey for now
bees123
Participator

Postby gigaredpanther » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:14 pm

Nice to see that this is taking shape. But yeah, for a game that allegedly has mod support, it's not very mod-friendly.
We get: To eat you
You get: Eaten

-Tyranid Diplomat
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar

Postby bees123 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:40 pm

Sims can now vore Sims! I've gone with the ghost idea because it makes interacting with prey easier, ie. just talking to their ghost. Ageing still works though, as well as all meters!
Video.gif
Click to load the gif if it doesn't work

Also ignore the animations, those are temporary but I'll change them to a basic question-asking animation later
bees123
Participator

Postby Eostre » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:31 pm

I've been waiting for this for so long, thank you
Eostre
New to the forum

Postby LordDantai » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:23 am

I only have sims 3, but I would buy sims 4 and ALL of its expansions and oddities if this mod every becomes reality. For me I think animation can play second fiddle to it feeling part of the game. I love Fallout 4 and Skyrim vore mods but they never felt part of the world.

I remember reading that Kirax12 said not wanting male versions. Is that going to be possible with this or just female preds?

I am no modder, however would it be possible to utilise the whoohoo animations and the brawling dust-cloud animation to hide the vore scene.

By they by, good luck and create work on everything shown so far.
LordDantai
Been posting for a bit

Postby Darksteelrob » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:15 am

I will be watching this mod keenly
Darksteelrob
Been posting for a bit

Postby kirax12 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:23 am

Looking great! Does the code support the other belly size versions or is it specific to one size?

Also just to be clear, I'm not against male preds. I just personally don't plan on making belly sliders for males since the female ones already take up a lot of my time and energy. If anyone wants to try making sliders themselves, 99% of what I know is from this article https://simscommunity.info/2018/07/10/l ... orphmaker/
kirax12
New to the forum

Postby Elktaph » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:35 pm

YES YES YES, been waiting for this for ages
Elktaph
New to the forum

Postby Squidpad » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:29 pm

Will it work with Kirax12's Giant Belly Sliders? I prefer the look of those
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby bees123 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:00 pm

Cephelos wrote:Will it work with Kirax12's Giant Belly Sliders? I prefer the look of those

Yes, those are the sliders you can see in the screenshots

kirax12 wrote:Looking great! Does the code support the other belly size versions or is it specific to one size?

Should do! I've only tested it with the huge remake one, but modifying the command to add other sliders should be a piece of cake

LordDantai wrote:I only have sims 3, but I would buy sims 4 and ALL of its expansions and oddities if this mod every becomes reality. For me I think animation can play second fiddle to it feeling part of the game. I love Fallout 4 and Skyrim vore mods but they never felt part of the world.

I remember reading that Kirax12 said not wanting male versions. Is that going to be possible with this or just female preds?

I am no modder, however would it be possible to utilise the whoohoo animations and the brawling dust-cloud animation to hide the vore scene.

By they by, good luck and create work on everything shown so far.

Thank you, I've been waiting for a mod like this too but got bored :p
- Male would be possible if someone made the sliders, but as Kirax12 said, they are time-consuming to make. So possibly in the future, sooner if someone makes the sliders
- The woohoo and brawling animations are a possibility, but the issue is that I can't pause the animation halfway through, so instead both Sims would appear after the animation like usual and then one would be vored. A pre-made animation where one Sim is hidden at the end would work best, but they may still appear and disappear after, so for now I've changed it to the belly rubbing animation as the hands still align with the belly even when a Sim isn't pregnant
bees123
Participator

Postby grim667 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:30 pm

I know I can't wait to get my hands on it to try..Question.. will their be other forms of vore as well? Like say a magic caster could just teleport the sim inside?. Or a mermaid could gobble up a swimmer like a hungry shark? Not sure what vampires or aliens could do .. but no shortage of weird and fun ideas around.. mostly weird though. :wink:
grim667
Heavy user

Next

Return to Vore game