Minecraft Vore Mods : (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you guys like me to make a discord server for all of this?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:07 am

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : VCraft 2.0 (A) & PCraft Demo 5

Postby Cromlets » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:02 pm

Once Vcraft hits 3.0, how open would you be to making your work open source so that users can add compatibility for their favorite mods? I'd really like to add compatibility for some of the quality mob-packs out there, such as Ice and Fire.
Cromlets
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:17 pm

Cromlets wrote:Once Vcraft hits 3.0, how open would you be to making your work open source so that users can add compatibility for their favorite mods? I'd really like to add compatibility for some of the quality mob-packs out there, such as Ice and Fire.

Like, making it possible to vore mobs from other mods? I have mods that add more villager types, and it appears only some are prey capable.
Turbotowns
???

Postby MysticSummoner » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:41 am

Younger99 wrote:Just curious when you get vored is it meant to be like Skyrim were you turn invisible and are stuck in the predator until you are freed or die or are you meant be standing nearby them?
Want to make sure it's not a bug is all but I'm still standing right next to them XD

Currently, yes you just turn invisible, but once I finish this VCraft update, I’ll be repacking PCraft, and it will be switching to an internal system.

Cromlets wrote:Once Vcraft hits 3.0, how open would you be to making your work open source so that users can add compatibility for their favorite mods? I'd really like to add compatibility for some of the quality mob-packs out there, such as Ice and Fire.

I will be making the mod open source, but you won’t really need to do that, I’ve added a health based system for any mobs that are not already given values in Vanilla Minecraft. This should allow you to eat modded mobs. Also, this update will bring the mod to 1.14.4, so you may not get to you all of the mods you like.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kerbalmaster » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:00 pm

MysticSummoner wrote:
Younger99 wrote:Just curious when you get vored is it meant to be like Skyrim were you turn invisible and are stuck in the predator until you are freed or die or are you meant be standing nearby them?
Want to make sure it's not a bug is all but I'm still standing right next to them XD

Currently, yes you just turn invisible, but once I finish this VCraft update, I’ll be repacking PCraft, and it will be switching to an internal system.

I will be making the mod open source, but you won’t really need to do that, I’ve added a health based system for any mobs that are not already given values in Vanilla Minecraft. This should allow you to eat modded mobs. Also, this update will bring the mod to 1.14.4, so you may not get to you all of the mods you like.

Oh? So we can see what's inside the predators? I wonder if this will lead to other innovations? Giantesses with stomach dimensions one can walk around in?

Im Honestly Excited for the Possibilities and future of this mod! Keep Up the good work!
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cromlets » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:57 pm

Turbotowns wrote:

Like, making it possible to vore mobs from other mods? I have mods that add more villager types, and it appears only some are prey capable.

Yes, that was the idea...

MysticSummoner wrote:I will be making the mod open source, but you won’t really need to do that, I’ve added a health based system for any mobs that are not already given values in Vanilla Minecraft. This should allow you to eat modded mobs. Also, this update will bring the mod to 1.14.4, so you may not get to you all of the mods you like.

...but it seems we won't need to! Really appreciate this feature; and 1.12.2 or 1.14.4, we sacrifice mods either way, so I'm fully for whatever version is best for VCraft itself.
Cromlets
New to the forum

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:30 pm

MysticSummoner wrote:I will be making the mod open source, but you won’t really need to do that, I’ve added a health based system for any mobs that are not already given values in Vanilla Minecraft. This should allow you to eat modded mobs. Also, this update will bring the mod to 1.14.4, so you may not get to you all of the mods you like.

Is there a particular reason you're updating the mod to 1.14 instead of all the way up to 1.15? Seems like modders have been updating to 1.15 recently, there's even modpacks for 1.15, like Valhelsia 2.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:34 am

MysticSummoner wrote:Also, this update will bring the mod to 1.14.4

I hope it'll still be available for 1.12.2
Turbotowns
???

Postby MysticSummoner » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:40 pm

Turbotowns wrote:

Sadly, I won’t be supplying a 1.12.2 version, as forge has stopped making 1.12.2 forge versions, and MCreator has dropped 1.12.2 support.
Last edited by MysticSummoner on Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:29 am

MysticSummoner wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:

Sadly, I won’t be supplying a 1.12.2 version, as forge has stopped making 1.12.3 forge versions, and MCreator has dropped 1.12.2 support.

Wuh? Seriously? Though whats 1.12.3? It's only ever had up to 1.12.2. And is this recent? Cause the latest forge 1.12.2 was posted in April, but does it NEED to be updated? I'm not a modder yet, so I wouldn't know. Surely you can update a mod without there needing to be another forge version first.
Turbotowns
???

Postby MysticSummoner » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:56 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Wuh? Seriously? Though whats 1.12.3? It's only ever had up to 1.12.2. And is this recent? Cause the latest forge 1.12.2 was posted in April, but does it NEED to be updated? I'm not a modder yet, so I wouldn't know. Surely you can update a mod without there needing to be another forge version first.

Sorry, there’s no 1.12.3, that’s a typing error, I’ve gone ahead and fixed it to prevent more confusion.

The program I use to mod, MCreator, has completely dropped 1.12.2 support.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:54 am

MysticSummoner wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Wuh? Seriously? Though whats 1.12.3? It's only ever had up to 1.12.2. And is this recent? Cause the latest forge 1.12.2 was posted in April, but does it NEED to be updated? I'm not a modder yet, so I wouldn't know. Surely you can update a mod without there needing to be another forge version first.

Sorry, there’s no 1.12.3, that’s a typing error, I’ve gone ahead and fixed it to prevent more confusion.

The program I use to mod, MCreator, has completely dropped 1.12.2 support.

That's not fair, just every mod(that's still upkept) has made the jump to 1.14 or 1.15 yet.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Catvs » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:06 am

Hey, I haven't been keeping updated lately to this but I have been having fun with the mod as a whole.
I'm happy to hear the mod will be updating to 1.14 and I can't wait for even more gals to nom me~ but I had a few thoughts and suggestions as well as a few ideas for the mod that I'd thought I'd share. Some things I may suggests might be already planned but I hope some are new ideas.

First the Ender Girl one of my favorites!
I really like the attention to detail on her and for her being a rather tough gut to get out of but I also had a few ideas for her as a "Enderwoman" being those that are traits that Enderman possess in the game.
The first Idea I had would be a special vore move that the ender girl possessed where if she teleports (Assuming teleporting for her will be added) there is a chance that she will teleport directly onto you putting you right in her gut, bypassing the swallowing process. Her toughness on getting out will stay the same but I had an idea for easy escape so for this list I don't think there would be a need to change it.
I also thought it would be a fun small quirk that the Ender Girl would sometimes go after Endermen she spawns with and devour them, perhaps "evolving" into a better (more thiccer) version of herself after she digest them.

I'm also assuming that a sort of spider girl will be added that is able to stuff you into her abdomen but I'd suggest that you are able to tame them by trapping them in the same cages that are used for the Dryads and feeding them meats. I'd also suggest that if you plan on taking her into combat she is capable of both devouring other mobs as well as becoming prey herself so there is a risk to taking her with you. But she could also be rideable so not only do you have a pred, you also have transportation.

For the Matango I really want to love her but she molds right in with the other mobs such as the zombie despite how unique she is. I'm unclear where she spawns but I'm assuming it is the Mushroom Island and just like the Island itself I think it would be great if she was a type of end game mob.

Killing a hostile Matango will have a change at dropping a "Matango Spore" where if you keep it in a dark place on either grass or Mycelium after about a day of growing a "young" tamed Matango will pop out of the ground. This Matango will require meat in order to grow and after being fed it takes a minute for it to grow until it matures. The Matango is a powerful Pred companion that other mobs would not dare put in their gut because of her fungus nature, but I don't think the Zombie or Husk girl would care. Besides that she is strong dealing about 6-9 hearts of damage depending on difficulty (Hardcore-easy) and runs about as fast as the player while sprinting when she chases other mobs. However if you cover your tamed Matango with Wheat Extract a Holstaurus will find her irresistible and digest her on the spot turning her into some sort of mushroomy milk or "Mushroom Cream" which could be used as a crafting ingredient, a God-Like version of normal milk, or could be used to tame current or future mobs (Those mobs being strong and powerful in their own right).

I also thought a new chest piece called Spiky Armor could be added that is crafted using leather, iron, and cactus. Simply put with this chest piece most Mobs wouldn't dare put you in their gut with all the spikes coming out of you. To not make it over powered though it would have the same durability as chainmail and have the same protection as it too, but it'd have the added bonus of thorns I while equipped that wouldn't come at the cost of durability, making the armor more of a quick convenience to the player, though the Zombies would probably still continue to care less and gulp you on the spot.

And I'm just gonna say this, I am not the biggest fan of the struggling mechanic right now. it's a very easy right click on green for me and while I understand these things take effort and time I would like to suggest a more in depth way of escaping.
Now this idea may sound costly, and I am not animator nor coder as much as I wish I was, but I thought it would be neat if the W-A-S-D keys are what you struggle with and when you press on the correct set of keys the stomach will react and wiggle as the pred watches you struggle for freedom, push the correct keys enough times and you get freed with the Pred being incapacitated for a short while for you to make a quick get away or take a few swings. But if you hit the wrong keys and make the pred angry, she might/will shake and squish her stomach causing the bar to increase.

Now depending on which keys you hit in which order will make the bar go lower or higher but I thought specifically for the Ender Girl and Weresheep, keys would show up on screen with red/pink hearts for the Weresheep, and Purple/blue hearts the Ender Girl. These hearts indicate her favorite places to be messaged inside of her stomach and when they are hit she gently messages her belly and when the digestion bar is full all the way there is a 1/3 chance the Ender Girl will become tamed and let you out, a 1/5 chance the Weresheep will let you out. And if the first Ender girl idea is accepted, a 1/8 chance the "matured" Ender girl/Enderwoman will let you out, but a 1/3 chance she will become tamed.

For a New mob idea I did think a Minotaur or giant Cow Girl mob would be great, a very large intimidating creature where you barely fill her up as she rampages trying to eat everything in sight, though you could probably use the Mushroom Cream to tame her she will still try and swallow you whole if you don't have enough for her.

Other than that I would like to be able to Name the mobs, having it say the name at the bottom would be fantastic. I know this mod is only 40% done from it's full release but I hope some of these ideas are useful. I'll keep checking and I can't wait to see what's in store for us.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby MysticSummoner » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:44 pm

Just wanted to give you guys a few updates really quick:
VCraft 2.1 should be releasing Sunday, June 28, and multiplayer support will be released sometime after the update, so that the update can settle, and any game breaking bugs can be found.

In addition, I also have two trello boards now, one for each mod:
VCraft Trello Board
PCraft Trello Board

And if any of you want an updated version of the example textures folder so that you can update your belly texture files to the 2.1 version, it can be found here: Example Textures Folder (2.1)

Finally, I got a long comment recently so here is my response:

Spoiler: show
Catvs wrote:Hey, I haven't been keeping updated lately to this but I have been having fun with the mod as a whole.
I'm happy to hear the mod will be updating to 1.14 and I can't wait for even more gals to nom me~ but I had a few thoughts and suggestions as well as a few ideas for the mod that I'd thought I'd share. Some things I may suggests might be already planned but I hope some are new ideas.

First the Ender Girl one of my favorites!
I really like the attention to detail on her and for her being a rather tough gut to get out of but I also had a few ideas for her as a "Enderwoman" being those that are traits that Enderman possess in the game.
The first Idea I had would be a special vore move that the ender girl possessed where if she teleports (Assuming teleporting for her will be added) there is a chance that she will teleport directly onto you putting you right in her gut, bypassing the swallowing process. Her toughness on getting out will stay the same but I had an idea for easy escape so for this list I don't think there would be a need to change it.
I also thought it would be a fun small quirk that the Ender Girl would sometimes go after Endermen she spawns with and devour them, perhaps "evolving" into a better (more thiccer) version of herself after she digest them.

I'm also assuming that a sort of spider girl will be added that is able to stuff you into her abdomen but I'd suggest that you are able to tame them by trapping them in the same cages that are used for the Dryads and feeding them meats. I'd also suggest that if you plan on taking her into combat she is capable of both devouring other mobs as well as becoming prey herself so there is a risk to taking her with you. But she could also be rideable so not only do you have a pred, you also have transportation.

For the Matango I really want to love her but she molds right in with the other mobs such as the zombie despite how unique she is. I'm unclear where she spawns but I'm assuming it is the Mushroom Island and just like the Island itself I think it would be great if she was a type of end game mob.

Killing a hostile Matango will have a change at dropping a "Matango Spore" where if you keep it in a dark place on either grass or Mycelium after about a day of growing a "young" tamed Matango will pop out of the ground. This Matango will require meat in order to grow and after being fed it takes a minute for it to grow until it matures. The Matango is a powerful Pred companion that other mobs would not dare put in their gut because of her fungus nature, but I don't think the Zombie or Husk girl would care. Besides that she is strong dealing about 6-9 hearts of damage depending on difficulty (Hardcore-easy) and runs about as fast as the player while sprinting when she chases other mobs. However if you cover your tamed Matango with Wheat Extract a Holstaurus will find her irresistible and digest her on the spot turning her into some sort of mushroomy milk or "Mushroom Cream" which could be used as a crafting ingredient, a God-Like version of normal milk, or could be used to tame current or future mobs (Those mobs being strong and powerful in their own right).

I also thought a new chest piece called Spiky Armor could be added that is crafted using leather, iron, and cactus. Simply put with this chest piece most Mobs wouldn't dare put you in their gut with all the spikes coming out of you. To not make it over powered though it would have the same durability as chainmail and have the same protection as it too, but it'd have the added bonus of thorns I while equipped that wouldn't come at the cost of durability, making the armor more of a quick convenience to the player, though the Zombies would probably still continue to care less and gulp you on the spot.

And I'm just gonna say this, I am not the biggest fan of the struggling mechanic right now. it's a very easy right click on green for me and while I understand these things take effort and time I would like to suggest a more in depth way of escaping.
Now this idea may sound costly, and I am not animator nor coder as much as I wish I was, but I thought it would be neat if the W-A-S-D keys are what you struggle with and when you press on the correct set of keys the stomach will react and wiggle as the pred watches you struggle for freedom, push the correct keys enough times and you get freed with the Pred being incapacitated for a short while for you to make a quick get away or take a few swings. But if you hit the wrong keys and make the pred angry, she might/will shake and squish her stomach causing the bar to increase.

Now depending on which keys you hit in which order will make the bar go lower or higher but I thought specifically for the Ender Girl and Weresheep, keys would show up on screen with red/pink hearts for the Weresheep, and Purple/blue hearts the Ender Girl. These hearts indicate her favorite places to be messaged inside of her stomach and when they are hit she gently messages her belly and when the digestion bar is full all the way there is a 1/3 chance the Ender Girl will become tamed and let you out, a 1/5 chance the Weresheep will let you out. And if the first Ender girl idea is accepted, a 1/8 chance the "matured" Ender girl/Enderwoman will let you out, but a 1/3 chance she will become tamed.

For a New mob idea I did think a Minotaur or giant Cow Girl mob would be great, a very large intimidating creature where you barely fill her up as she rampages trying to eat everything in sight, though you could probably use the Mushroom Cream to tame her she will still try and swallow you whole if you don't have enough for her.

Other than that I would like to be able to Name the mobs, having it say the name at the bottom would be fantastic. I know this mod is only 40% done from it's full release but I hope some of these ideas are useful. I'll keep checking and I can't wait to see what's in store for us.

Oh boy a lot of things here.

I have some good news about the Ender Girl. PCraft is going to be remade from the ground up for Demo 6, and it is going to have a lot of features changed. Firstly, the player will now be set to an internal setting, with an overlay showing up on the top right of the player’s screen showing an external view of the mob. Depending on how I make it, this mini external view will be able to show many things that were not a able to be shown with the current external system.

Anyways, I ran a poll on the discord server of which mob the players would like to be reworked first (I’d release a demo showing off the new mechanics and the chosen mob), and the community chose the ender girl with a whopping 33 votes ahead of 2nd place.

I am not quite sure if I could actually implement that endergirl teleport idea that you suggested, but I may try to attempt it. And enderman are normally friendly towards each other, so I’m not quite sure about her eating other enderman, but she will eat endermites as little snacks if she sees them.

Changing the matango to be a more deadly enemy, sounds interesting and I’ll keep it in mind, as well as the ability to grow you own, and making her possibly fall prey to the holstaurus if coated like that sounds like a great idea!

It would require some balancing, but yeah the spiked armor could definetely work.

An arrow key struggle rework is actually something that I’ve already planned for this update, I was also not a fan of the current system, but I needed a placeholder for the previous versions, so a directional struggle system will be coming! me this though is I am not really sure about a rub-to-release/tame system like you are suggesting, so I’ll leave it as a future possibility for now.

A giant cow or Minotaur sounds interesting, and may be added in a possible future update, it’s just that Demo 6 will be all about the rework.

And I hope to allow name tags to be used in the future so that mobs can be named, it’s just currently they cannot due to right click events that happen.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Catvs » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:54 am

Thanks for the announcement and I'm glad you like some of my suggestions. I'll be waiting for the 28th to test it out and I can't wait for a nice rework for the Endergirl, though I wanted to ask separately are animations planned for any of the mobs such as when they have you in their gut? And if there is a way how could I help support the mod?
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : VCraft 2.1 (Demo) & PCraft Demo 5

Postby MysticSummoner » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:00 pm

Hey guys, quick update, I'm going to be putting VCraft 2.1 on hold, while I wait for permanent player variables to be added to MCreator, which will let me get rid of the VToken. In the meantime, the demo is available to download if you'd like, it has all of the intended game mechanics, and is missing a couple of features that I currently have finished, but because of the state it's in I can't release the current build of VCraft.

I'll be working on PCraft in the meantime, as well as its rework, so stay tuned!

VCraft 2.1 Demo
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:17 pm

Sorry for asking for this but, I need help setting the belly skins and stuff to match my skin because I'm really not good at making skins, a friend made my minecraft skin but Idk how to make more skins or match the bellies and stuff for this mod
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby NervousToBeHere » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:32 am

princejaxonhellsing wrote:Sorry for asking for this but, I need help setting the belly skins and stuff to match my skin because I'm really not good at making skins, a friend made my minecraft skin but Idk how to make more skins or match the bellies and stuff for this mod

I'm not too great with it but I used one of those sites that let you find a users skin and used GIMP (free art software) to roughly copy the textures onto the base. The Minecraft Skindex is a pretty good site for making and finding skins if thats any help to you.
Sorry if I miss something Im a bit slow.
NervousToBeHere
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kerbalmaster » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:48 am

Hey, Adding onto that giant mob idea, what if there was to be a internals dimention? A dimention inside a giant creature or structure. Because One thing I like about Macro/micro vore is the ability to physically explore the guts of your predator. It might be a fun idea to implement sometime.
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:19 pm

NervousToBeHere wrote:
princejaxonhellsing wrote:Sorry for asking for this but, I need help setting the belly skins and stuff to match my skin because I'm really not good at making skins, a friend made my minecraft skin but Idk how to make more skins or match the bellies and stuff for this mod

I'm not too great with it but I used one of those sites that let you find a users skin and used GIMP (free art software) to roughly copy the textures onto the base. The Minecraft Skindex is a pretty good site for making and finding skins if thats any help to you.

ok
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rixunie » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:09 pm

Probably reported already, but the hostile girl mobs light on fire no matter the time, making it pretty much impossible to find and be eaten by them. Preycraft version: Demo 5.
Famous last words:

That doesn't look very safe..
- John Recroune, as he was about to be hanged.
Rixunie
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game