Vore in myth.

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore in myth.

Postby Bowyer2 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:40 pm

Have anyone know a story about a boy who fly across the sea but got eaten by giant woman from the sea, and he went through her digestive tract to escape?
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore in myth.

Postby gentleSnacks » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:53 pm

the Egyptian myth of the how the day/night cycle works? the myth goes that the sun god flys across the sky every day and is swallowed by a giantess every night, and travels though her digestive system.
gentleSnacks
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bowyer2 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:59 pm

I should mention that the first time I saw it was on both in animation and a video game where a giant woman is a boss. Both based on a myth.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:05 pm

The polynesian demigod Maui died after he was eaten by a godess while trying to steal fire for mankind. In some versions it was in her womb, not stomach. So essentially fatal unbirth.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bowyer2 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:01 pm

Gutlover wrote:The polynesian demigod Maui died after he was eaten by a godess while trying to steal fire for mankind. In some versions it was in her womb, not stomach. So essentially fatal unbirth.
nullvoid868 wrote:the Egyptian myth of the how the day/night cycle works? the myth goes that the sun god flys across the sky every day and is swallowed by a giantess every night, and travels though her digestive system.

Both of them sound really interesting.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Phorcyz19 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:40 pm

The Ceasg from Scottish mythology is a mermaid who in some stories swallows people whole
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Bowyer2 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:02 pm

Phorcyz19 wrote:The Ceasg from Scottish mythology is a mermaid who in some stories swallows people whole

Ooh never heard that one. that's also interesting.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:59 am

Jormundgandr, the world serpent, is said to bring about a part of Ragnarok by swallowing Thor whole. Skol and Hati, the wolves that are forever chasing the sun and moon respectively, which are also technically gods in Norse mythology, will begin Ragnarok by swallowing the Sun and the Moon. Norse Mythology, Egyptian Mythology, Greek Mythology, Roman Mythology... all of those have some form of "End of the World" scenario that revolves around one or more gods getting eaten alive.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Wolfsage » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:42 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:Jormundgandr, the world serpent, is said to bring about a part of Ragnarok by swallowing Thor whole.

Wrong!
Thor and Jormundgandr will battle at Ragnarok, Thor will kill it, but will be poisoned in the process, then walk 9 steps before he dies from the poison.
I think you are are refering to Fenris, the giant wolf who is destined to swallow Odin at Ragnarok, before being slain itself by one of Odin's sons, Vidar.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Olaus_Wormius » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:54 am

https://images.app.goo.gl/HJuKocXPBN85gtUm8

M/MF

At grecorroman mythology, Chronos/Saturn, who dethroned his father Uranus before, ate his sons to avoid to be dethroned.
His wife Rea used a stone to fake their youngest son, Zeus, who later made him puke his brothers and dethroned him after titans wars (Titanomakia).

The link avobe is for Goya's painting "Saturno devorando a su hijo" (Saturn devouring his son)
Olaus_Wormius
New to the forum

Postby Dekkard2 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:35 am

Yamata no Orochi, an eight headed serpent from Japanese mythology devors a deity's daughters (well, he's made to sacrifice one of his daughters to the beast each year). The last daughter is rescued by Susano by tricking Orochi into getting drunk so Susano can decapitate each of its eight heads.
Oni, also from Japanese mythology, are said to have devoured people on a regular basis.
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby PhantomWolf » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:41 am

Zeus swallowed his wife Metis
PhantomWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby TeruyukiKiryuin » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:05 am

Bowyer2 wrote:Have anyone know a story about a boy who fly across the sea but got eaten by giant woman from the sea, and he went through her digestive tract to escape?

The flying across the sea part reminds me a lot of the story of Icarus. However, the rest of what you said does not get my bells ringing. Icarus fell from the sky and drowned in the sea because he flew too close to the sun and it melted the glue that was keeping his wings intact.
TeruyukiKiryuin
Been posting for a bit

Postby TSaPA » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:13 am

nullvoid868 wrote:the Egyptian myth of the how the day/night cycle works? the myth goes that the sun god flys across the sky every day and is swallowed by a giantess every night, and travels though her digestive system.

Interesting- I know the journey of Ra's Sun Bark through the 12 Kingdoms of the Night where his 12 attendants take shifts protecting his corpse from being eaten or destroyed and facilitating its resurrection for the next sunrise, but never have I heard or seen it being portrayed as taking place within the innards of a giant(ess)...
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby LucifersChef » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:08 am

TSaPA wrote:

Interesting- I know the journey of Ra's Sun Bark through the 12 Kingdoms of the Night where his 12 attendants take shifts protecting his corpse from being eaten or destroyed and facilitating its resurrection for the next sunrise, but never have I heard or seen it being portrayed as taking place within the innards of a giant(ess)...

The giantess was the goddess Nut.
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Return to Softvore