Prey giving the Pred a Stomach Ache

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Prey giving the Pred a Stomach Ache

Postby HungryNacho » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:32 pm

I don't know why but sometimes I like to think about the prey giving the pred a stomach ache, either if the prey is still alive in the preds stomach or during digestion, maybe it's because I like characters having a stomach ache things anyways for some reason. Anyways just wanted to know if anyone else likes when preds get stomach aches too.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Re: Prey giving the Pred a Stomach Ache

Postby foxfun » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:40 am

There is this "Princess Iron Fan" which is quite what you described.

I mean, here is a Wikipedia link. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Iron_Fan

It's part of Journey to the West, which is probably one of the most important pieces of Chinese literature. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journey_to_the_West
foxfun
New to the forum

Postby NotTadpole » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:43 am

Oh, I kind of really like it as well! Other than enjoying seeing a haughty, evil pred getting comeuppance and a full serving of humble pie, I actually find it more realistic and sensible than your usual fare of unwilling vore (as well as a refreshing break from the norm), since I always saw the stomach as more of a sensitive weak spot than something that can tank a lot of punishment. Of course, it also potentially has some interesting storywise benefits if the pred is actually the hero, having devoured the villainous prey thinking it'd be one way to dispose of them, only to find out they unwittingly put themselves at the villain's mercy...

If you're curious, an user who goes by the name of Itsuune often draws plenty of stuff like that, so you could check out their gallery if you'd like. ^^
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hozomat » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:03 am

There is a topic on that, coming from the Chinese community! viewtopic.php?f=82&t=52942
Surprisingly, prey torturing pred from inside happen a few times in the Chinese folklore. (There's Journey to the West, but also that tale with a Child who has power. I completely forgot his name, by I remember a scene from a series where he freezes time, shrinks himself and goes inside a woman's stomach to fight the villain who was trapped inside)

Also, Itsuune does a lot of that content too. You might wanna search the tags "Indigestion" or "Stomach ache" for more stuff like this :)
Hozomat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dyrsig » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:43 am

I really like content like this! Seconding Itsuune's stuff, they draw really good pred bellyache content.

I like it in a dominant prey/submissive pred or willing prey/unwilling pred context too, where the prey forces their way down the pred's throat to beat them up from the inside.
Dyrsig
Been posting for a bit

Postby Peptidase » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:46 pm

Its A+ stuff. Plain and simple.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:39 am

It depends for me. I like the idea, but I don't like if the preys can physically harm or attack from inside, but I like how Journey to the West's numerous adaptations handle it, it's closer to tickling. I would prefer if the stomachache came from overeating, or eating hard to digest material like a metal armor that the prey was wearing when they were swallowed.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Birichino » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:02 am

Hozomat wrote:There is a topic on that, coming from the Chinese community! viewtopic.php?f=82&t=52942
Surprisingly, prey torturing pred from inside happen a few times in the Chinese folklore. (There's Journey to the West, but also that tale with a Child who has power. I completely forgot his name, by I remember a scene from a series where he freezes time, shrinks himself and goes inside a woman's stomach to fight the villain who was trapped inside)

Also, Itsuune does a lot of that content too. You might wanna search the tags "Indigestion" or "Stomach ache" for more stuff like this :)

Wukong actually does that a few times throughout the story, and Japan has Issun-bōshi, who was swallowed by an oni and stabbed it with a needle.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby StygianSkies » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:23 am

I like it as a sign of an inexperienced pred. You might see a newbie pred struggling to get their first thrashing meal down while their experienced senior can grind someone into sludge with a single flex. Taking a completely different approach, it's sometimes nice to make something like this the entire premise of a story, with a cocky pred biting off more than they can chew and fighting over the course of a long, protracted scene to keep it down.
StygianSkies
New to the forum

Postby NotTadpole » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:20 am

Birichino wrote:Wukong actually does that a few times throughout the story, and Japan has Issun-bōshi, who was swallowed by an oni and stabbed it with a needle.

Someone actually made a MMD animation featuring Touhou characters that is a take on that idea - particularly using Shinmyoumaru Sukuna as the protagonist, as she's inspired by Issun-bōshi's tale - but, in this case, she intentionally dives inside Marisa and heads directly to her stomach to attack from within it, as a reaction to Marisa bullying Sukuna over her tiny size, which makes it a case of an unwilling pred as well. You can practically see Marisa's stomach violently contorting and twisting itself in pain whilst Sukuna is still inside her. Honestly, looking at this kind of stuff, I think is the only form of unwilling vore I can actually truly get behind and enjoy, since it not only accurately represents my personal beliefs that the stomach would actually be someone's weak spot (even moreso if it's same-size vore), but also appeals to my love of "abuse turnabouts" where the helpless and tormented prey is able to pull an Uno reverse card, and get the previously-haughty bully pred to be down on their knees begging for mercy.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby LightDragon » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:49 pm

I have to admit this is one of my biggest kinks ^^

I really like the idea of predators getting indigestion from their meals. I can't quite nail why I'm fond of it, but I think it's the joy of seeing the predator overestimating their capacities, or getting punishment for wanting to demonstrate their strength, or just ignoring their limits.
Or maybe it's because it allows lots of creative scenarios, with the pred trying to keep its prey down every way possible...

Anyway, I've made quite a few stomach ache stories myself, if you're interested ^^
LightDragon
Participator

Postby Dyrsig » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:49 am

LightDragon wrote:I have to admit this is one of my biggest kinks ^^

I really like the idea of predators getting indigestion from their meals. I can't quite nail why I'm fond of it, but I think it's the joy of seeing the predator overestimating their capacities, or getting punishment for wanting to demonstrate their strength, or just ignoring their limits.
Or maybe it's because it allows lots of creative scenarios, with the pred trying to keep its prey down every way possible...

Anyway, I've made quite a few stomach ache stories myself, if you're interested ^^

Oh hey I really liked your Touhou stories! This is also like, my main kink lol

I prefer more lighthearted content, but I know there're people who also prefer the pred to see some consequences too. I like both pred and prey to end up slightly worse for wear but not seriously injured though, haha. But yes I like those reasons too! Sometimes just the humiliation for the pred at being taken down by a prey that is many times smaller than them is also good as hell. So many things about this that I like.
Dyrsig
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion