Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby DevS098 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:02 pm

Maybe it's time to put this little argue to and end. There's no doubt about the current state of this game. Sounding the least offensive that I can it indeed is full of bugs and with art of questionable quality. This is a fact proven by what the game itself shows, not a critique or attack of any sort.

Still, there is no point in going further. Making games is never an easy task. TheNinja0 and then generalr after him both tried their best to make this game which still remains the very start of the genre this game itself created. Sure, it is still what I said above but that doesn't mean it has to be shunned for it. Especially when you didn't even have to pay a single dollar (or whatever currency) to get to play with it.

Please, pay your respect to the game that has started the genre still.

ikazuchi wrote:Because i say some of these things about Tiny misadventures.
I do not like the style, it feels empty without any background
it has no bugs, but it also has almost no content. So if there were any bugs at this stage it would be insulting.
The dialogue seems like it is written by a 16 year old trying to imagine how someone would talk.
It just is no fun to me.

Surely you will find no offense in these things.

Spoiler: show
I honestly don't really understand these two points:
- No background seems quite odd to say considering each picture set has it. If you mean it in terms of general lore about it then this is wrong too. We do have a lore for this game which has been carefully thought and that it can be slowly seen or deducted by what happens in game.

- The claim of almost no content is completely false. Not to mention that when it came out in it's first version it had still the same content that this game add on it's 0.1 which were two functional girls, my game got a huge update just few months ago that adds enough content to compete to the current version of this game, if not even more. The fact you didn't reach it doesn't mean that the game is empty and with the easier difficulty that has been added, I really see no point in this argument.

My apologies for this little reaction when my project has been brought to attention here but I honestly felt I had to say my opinion.

With that said, please end this argue as it simply has no point. Thank you.
DevS098
Participator

Postby Eka » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:36 pm

Deleting a bunch of conversation that adds nothing to the topic nor particularly constructive. Please stop wasting everyone's time.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Ferozard » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:16 pm

I just wish the game could be continued in some way, even if it's not done by the original developer as I still want to see where it would go, I think there are still many opportunities for multiple scenes, especially with the ability to become even smaller, as there is only 1 scene in which you can interact with a girl being smaller, and that's the teacher, and it's more like an easter egg of sorts, by simply spamming the space bar on one of the bathrooms you get the scene, and it is to me one of the best, the only scene that has anal vore, but it is so hard to even get to the point of her sucking you in, you usually die halfway, but one day while trying it out, somehow I managed to get all the way in, and when I had reached max deepness, it simply said that this scene wasn't completed, and simply spawned me in front of the bathroom again, with her saying some text afterwards, please, anyone just continue it
Ferozard
New to the forum

Postby AGiant » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:21 pm

I see some activity here. I'm pretty new to RPG maker and had asked for how I can be able to continue this. I can open the game as a project but many data are crypted. So does anybody know what I should/have to do to decrypt those?
And do I need permission to further develop this or can I just do it?
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:31 pm

AGiant wrote:I see some activity here. I'm pretty new to RPG maker and had asked for how I can be able to continue this. I can open the game as a project but many data are crypted. So does anybody know what I should/have to do to decrypt those?

Just do it, generalr is/was the second develop.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cielie » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:07 pm

AGiant wrote:I see some activity here. I'm pretty new to RPG maker and had asked for how I can be able to continue this. I can open the game as a project but many data are crypted. So does anybody know what I should/have to do to decrypt those?

For decrypting, the two ways to uncrypt it would either to ask the uncrypted version from one of the developer's or use a rpg maker decrypter(lots can sometime contain malware and others so beware or have a good antivirus.)
Cielie
Been posting for a bit

Postby derfinn01 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:58 am

@AGiant
here is the post
from site 63, user @ikazuchi
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=51182&start=1240
my have intersting for you and we all would be happy if someone try to continue this
derfinn01
Been posting for a bit

Postby AGiant » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:05 am

@derfinn01
thank you very much. Pretty much what I was searching for.

Also @community
understanding how the code works is pretty difficult. I think a much easier approach would be to note down flags and similar down and recreate a mechanism which follows that. So if we have observant players collecting those could help out to reconstruct the actual system.
For example like if you want to escape marisa she uses if you're over 60 relaxing under 50 perverted thoughts (or was it over 70 and under 60? :? ). Anyways you know what I mean, right?
Or we could go the way of developing a similar mechanic but not same.
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby AGiant » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:14 am

SquishySofty wrote:And speaking of the topic of "Cheating the game", i documenting every girl action while i was basically spending 6 hours playing this game, over and over. :lol:

Dickgirl actions
Dickgirl
1 - None
2 - Cock Spazims
3 - Penis Throbbing from Arousal
4 - Tugs you in deeper (Strong)
5 - Tugs you in deeper (Light)
6 - Cock tightens
7 - Self-aroused
8 - Relaxing
9 - Talking
10 - None
11 - "Fast Asleep" Text
12 - "Penis twitches" while pulling you in
13 - "Arousal Sleep" Text + Decreases sleepyness.

Vaginal actions
Vagina
1 - Breathe! (Arousal)
2 - Pussy Throb
3 - Pulls you in Powerfully
4 - Pulls you in slightly
5 - Clenching
6 - Self-Aroused
7 - Relaxing
8 - Talking (Anya: Random chance for Vanessa to arrive, if the player have a depth greater than 70)
9 - None
10 - None
11 - None
VV (Until Depth 100...) 12 - Get dressed VV
(Panties; Hoisery/Panties(?); Getting to work; (If work) Next Destination)
13 - Walking (Maid)
14 - Work (Maid) (Random chance for Vanessa to arrive, if the player have a depth greater than 70)
15 - Running
17 - Giggles
18 - Pushes the player all the way until depth 120. (Rita)
(Depth 120+) 18 - Calming down(?)(Rita)

Similar to this but sorted out into voretype -> girls -> effect
If we have some motivated people working on a spreadsheet would be nice
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:42 am

AGiant wrote:Understanding how the code works is pretty difficult. I think a much easier approach would be to note down flags and similar down and recreate a mechanism which follows that. So if we have observant players collecting those could help out to reconstruct the actual system.

I'm quite of a consistent player that always plays this game whenever I'm bored. :lol:

A little off topic-ish
I already recreated Shrinking fun in Ren'py engine (And sadly, not RPG maker ^^; ), but it's more of a Prototype and it features 1 girl (Which is Anya). With the documentation "cheats" I already posted like few posts in the past, I was able to recreate almost everything into it. The only thing that's missing is... Well the Work system.

Aside from that, have a cheers for attempting to continue this wonderful game ❤
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby randobambo » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:08 am

So I wanna play this but it seems I don't have the proper thing downloaded to play it. If someone could tell me what I need in order to run this download I would be very happy.
randobambo
New to the forum

Postby AGiant » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:56 am

randobambo wrote:So I wanna play this but it seems I don't have the proper thing downloaded to play it. If someone could tell me what I need in order to run this download I would be very happy.

What did you do? Which link did you go to?
If you downloaded the file from 1st page link, you should have somewhere (by default in your download folder) a 7zip compressed file. I extract those with the 7 zip file manager but you could use other software, too. After extracting you should have somewhere in the folder a game.exe file I think. That will start the game.
AGiant
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tyler1999 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:17 am

how do you get in becky's ass and how do you get anything with erica?
Tyler1999
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:10 am

Tyler1999 wrote:how do you get in becky's ass and how do you get anything with erica?

Go to side of comments back, all what u want to know is in the comments below

Becky have only the cock scene
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Konfusis » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:03 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
Tyler1999 wrote:how do you get in becky's ass and how do you get anything with erica?

Go to side of comments back, all what u want to know is in the comments below

Becky have only the cock scene

Hey archangel, I couldn't do it, can you send me your game files, that would be very nice, if not that's okay just telling you it doesn't work for me.
Konfusis
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:12 am

Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Halowinner » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:24 am

Hmm I thought 2 other peoples was doing there own separate update? With the dev
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Konfusis » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:06 pm

Archangel64 wrote:Konfusis, https://mega.nz/folder/iSInXAQB#VwvlY5Ol9IVS_OjntWbVxw

Idk if it'll work so try

rip didin't work can you send me the whole game with your saves as a last resort please? Thanks a lot for trying.
Konfusis
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:27 pm

Konfusis, ... my Laptop catch fire and these was my last option
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Konfusis » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:15 pm

Archangel64 wrote:Konfusis, ... my Laptop catch fire and these was my last option

rip thanks for trying though
Konfusis
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game