Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta (v9.5 Testing version out)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Amalgamation RPG; Chapter 1 Beta (v7 out April 14th)

Postby SephirothTheLegend » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:01 am

gamer210 wrote:If it’s difficult to do sexual scenes because of quarantine prison gloom you don’t have to force yourself you can always comeback to it later or as you said chip away at it wail you get the next chapter started.

The reason I said chapter started is because if the player gets more areas to explore the more you can fill and flex your creative juices.

One of the top things I worry about this quarantine is that it mite stagnant an artist Creativity

100% agree with this. Even just getting the dialogue + events down could be it. You can always add the scenes in later when you get some more freedom.

Although, if you have a similar situation to me, even writing sexual scenes is hard because I have people looking over my shoulder a lot.....
SephirothTheLegend
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:32 pm

Hi, i'd like know where files save go ?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby GooInABox » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:25 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:Hi, i'd like know where files save go ?

For Windows, the saves should now be under %LOCALAPPDATA%\User Data\Default\Amalgamation. For MacOS, the saves should be under ~/Library/Application Support/User Data/Default/Amalgamation
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Ryuu27 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:35 am

GooInABox wrote:

For Windows, the saves should now be under %LOCALAPPDATA%\User Data\Default\Amalgamation. For MacOS, the saves should be under ~/Library/Application Support/User Data/Default/Amalgamation

Thanks. ^^; (not easy)

Is there a way to get save to be in the game folder?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby GooInABox » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:33 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:
GooInABox wrote:

Thanks. ^^; (not easy)

Is there a way to get save to be in the game folder?

I made the decision to add a plugin to the game that changes where the save files are located in an effort to help Mac users who were encountering save-breaking issues. Given how many times this discussion has popped up, I'll put it to a poll at some point to see if I should disable the plugin whenever I deploy the Windows version of the game.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Apostolos » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:29 pm

Just stumbled across this and was curious, are there any plans for an unaware pregnant pred anal vore scene? Like the the one in Mysta Myst Adventure 2 but more extensive maybe? Maybe the pregnant woman goes about her daily tasks unaware of the preys face sticking out her ass the whole day and bystanders don’t say anything direct but try to hint to her at it? Just curious, and admittedly hopeful here
Apostolos
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:10 am

Apostolos wrote:Just stumbled across this and was curious, are there any plans for an unaware pregnant pred anal vore scene? Like the the one in Mysta Myst Adventure 2 but more extensive maybe? Maybe the pregnant woman goes about her daily tasks unaware of the preys face sticking out her ass the whole day and bystanders don’t say anything direct but try to hint to her at it? Just curious, and admittedly hopeful here

I don't have anything directly planned for something like this, but I've added it to my list of ideas. Thank you for the suggestion!
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Apostolos » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:29 am

Anything to help, will try to download it soon to try playing
Apostolos
New to the forum

Postby Vasiliy » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:21 am

Please tell me which program you used to create the models in your game. :?:
Vasiliy
New to the forum

Postby Addi » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:52 am

Vasiliy wrote:Please tell me which program you used to create the models in your game. :?:

He used Honey Select
Addi
New to the forum

Postby kratos530 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:25 am

Hey, I noticed someone post all of the game's pictures for some reasons on e-hentai in the vore category.
kratos530
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:01 am

kratos530 wrote:Hey, I noticed someone post all of the game's pictures for some reasons on e-hentai in the vore category.

I just saw that as well, I figured it was only a matter of time. I don't mind people re-uploading my work as all of it is free right now, but just so that I might get some credit in the future and/or give context to the images I've added a new informational image to the image folder that will be released with the next update and named it so that it will be the first image that shows up if someone decides to Ctrl-C Ctrl-V everything.

I also noticed that the same person uploaded salamoun's God Complex image folder. I find it kind of interesting that all of the comments on 'his' gallery are in English and all of the comments on 'my' gallery are in Japanese. Does anyone know if "xp" has any special meaning in Japan or if it's just the crossed-eyes tongue-sticking-out emoji?

(And before anyone panics about my statement that my work is free right now, this game is and always will be free, but I might release paid comics outside of the game in the future and/or do commissions. I still haven't figured out the details, but it's not a discussion for this forum thread right now.)
GooInABox
Participator

Postby memeology » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:39 pm

I'd guess that Honey Select is just more popular in Japan?
memeology
New to the forum

Postby Smiss » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:20 am

They over e-hentai are Chinese
They don’t use “ひらがな”
xp is used as the emoji out the tongue in japan
Smiss
New to the forum

Postby RedX132613 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:23 am

Love the game, can't wait for the next update

https://i.redd.it/vud79ngfasly.jpg
RedX132613
New to the forum

Postby Jeyikop » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:47 am

Man, I love you and i love your work.
Jeyikop
New to the forum

Postby SephirothTheLegend » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:09 pm

Stay safe Goo!
and thanks for the update! Even if it is small, the work you do is great, so it's worth waiting on.

Can't wait to try it when its ready!
SephirothTheLegend
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:18 am

RedX132613 wrote:Love the game, can't wait for the next update

https://i.redd.it/vud79ngfasly.jpg

Jeyikop wrote:Man, I love you and i love your work.

SephirothTheLegend wrote:Stay safe Goo!
and thanks for the update! Even if it is small, the work you do is great, so it's worth waiting on.

Can't wait to try it when its ready!

Thank you all for your words of encouragement. I hope that this development roadblock is only a temporary one and that I can soon return to what I have fun doing.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby SephirothTheLegend » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:21 am

Also, no windows version for 7.3? Or is it there and I've just missed it?
SephirothTheLegend
Been posting for a bit

Postby GooInABox » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:28 am

SephirothTheLegend wrote:Also, no windows version for 7.3? Or is it there and I've just missed it?

I just uploaded 7.3.1, which fixes a couple of things I missed. The bugs weren't too serious, so I only rolled it out for the Windows version. It should be available to download now.
GooInABox
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game