Minecraft Vore Mods : (Discontinued)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you guys like me to make a discord server for all of this?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:07 am

Yes
97%
No
3%

Total votes : 30

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : VCraft 2.1 (Demo) & PCraft Demo 5

Postby dragonlordcody » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:07 am

ooo~ look a demo! i aught to get this thing in immediately!
i say as i put the mod in and minecraft crashes, just like skyrim.
(not a critique or a bug report, i'm just putting to many bleeding edge things into a box and not expecting bad things to happen.)
dragonlordcody
Been posting for a bit

Postby elions » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:41 am

I made a mistake. I don't have any new mobs in my game. The game does not have their summoning eggs.
elions
Been posting for a bit

Postby MysticSummoner » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:04 pm

dragonlordcody wrote:ooo~ look a demo! i aught to get this thing in immediately!
i say as i put the mod in and minecraft crashes, just like skyrim.
(not a critique or a bug report, i'm just putting to many bleeding edge things into a box and not expecting bad things to happen.)

The VCraft demo is for 1.14.4, that's probably why its crashing.

elions wrote:I made a mistake. I don't have any new mobs in my game. The game does not have their summoning eggs.

Strange, I though I fixed that. It'll be fixed in the next version.

I saw someone leave a comment saying they couldn't get the mobs to eat them. PCraft is a broken mess right now, so I'm remaking it from the ground up with new mechanics. Just wanted to let you guys know about this.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby dragonlordcody » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:01 am

havin fun in the beta, i foolishly tried to eat a ghast because i didn't see it on the list. it filled up six slots and screamed constantly giving me one big spook.
enjoying the beta regardless, i hope you spend what time you need to soothe everything out and get whatever else you want done.
a rushed project is not a fun project.
dragonlordcody
Been posting for a bit

Postby keyshawn5601 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:11 pm

this works amazingly,i can't wait until more update goes on,but i do have some ideas you may want to try: make dryads and Holstaures spawn in village with Holstaureses in the cow area,perhaps make the spawns even more common,most of the time,to find them i need to have the spawn egg.

nontheless,amazing mod,cant wait for more to be added
keyshawn5601
New to the forum

Postby KraGo » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:01 pm

Not sure if it's too late to put in my opinion about the Endergirl's model, but I'll throw my hat into the ring: I think the model, to fit in with the zombie and husk girls, should look like a feminine adaption of the enderman. I decided to make my own model:
xfend1.PNG
xfend1.PNG (12.76 KiB) Viewed 5073 times

xfend2.PNG
xfend2.PNG (9.51 KiB) Viewed 5073 times

And here's the texture:
FEndTex.png
FEndTex.png (690 Bytes) Viewed 5073 times
KraGo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Catvs » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:59 pm

I kinda like the model above, but the version in the mod already looks very nice, especially with the purple hair.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby KraGo » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:51 am

Thanks. I just thought the hair was weird being purple, so I made my own to try to fit with the other mobs in the mod.
KraGo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Undertheradar » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:37 am

If I may make a suggestion, you could increase the maximum prey limit to like....say....50 to 60 with different belly sizes and effects, like for instance with 50, you can't jump, or 60 to where you can only move extremely slowly. I'm enjoying the mod, and you could add a slot for chestplates, while I don't know how to get the belly textures working, I love the mod and use it with the more player models mod and I'm hoping, with other mods as well.
Undertheradar
New to the forum

Postby Ghaste » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:16 pm

Hello! You made a great mod! I can't even imagine how hard it is for you to do it! I wish you could make the perfect mod! All the best and greetings from Russia!

P.S Sorry if there are mistakes, I do not know English well and I am writing this through google translator
Ghaste
New to the forum

Postby Anon293 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:52 pm

I have 3 pieces of feedback.

First, the spawn rate for the holstaurus seems too high, I would recommend reducing the spawn rate by at least 25%.

Second, the spawn rates for the zombie and ender girls seems too low I hardly saw any.

Third, I tried healing with the dryad, but when I clicked her again to get out, the animation of her being full went away like it should, however, instead of releasing me, the game acted like I was in a digestive stomach with no predator to escape from. Doing /escape worked but it should definitely get fixed.

Thanks for the awesome mod btw.
Anon293
Been posting for a bit

Postby kenny043033 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:59 am

May update the last one? How soon will the next update be released?
No matter how difficult and cruel the world is, the truth must be revealed.
kenny043033
Been posting for a bit

Postby swish » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:40 am

Love this mod MysticSummoner, a mod like this has never been made for Minecraft (successfully as this one), take all the time you need with the updates, just appreciate the amount of work you've done so far as it is.
swish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Balgias » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:26 pm

I'm a little confused how this functions? There needs to be some info on the front page about exactly what version of minecraft/forge is needed for this.
Very similar to the quicksand mod and its mobs, I expected some sort of forced-seating on the mob after you're -eaten-? I'm very confused by being able to walk around while something is supposedly digesting me, right clicking on mobs struggles me out of them, thus I can't right click on them to 'mount' them.
Balgias
Been posting for a bit

Postby Catvs » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:28 am

Balgias wrote:I'm a little confused how this functions? There needs to be some info on the front page about exactly what version of minecraft/forge is needed for this.
Very similar to the quicksand mod and its mobs, I expected some sort of forced-seating on the mob after you're -eaten-? I'm very confused by being able to walk around while something is supposedly digesting me, right clicking on mobs struggles me out of them, thus I can't right click on them to 'mount' them.

I can see what you're saying and by far I am not the type of person to know what can and cannot be done in coding but the way I understand it is that coding is very complicated and right now he is working on the mod in a way to help him further progress it. Right now I believe it's in a state of limbo but I think he is progressing towards what you have described.
As for what version of forge and what version the mod is I'm sure you can find them both somewhere (the info box is kinda a mess) but I believe the mod is around 1.14.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Balgias » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:38 am

Before working on more content you should check out what this guy did to make vore " work " ingame.

https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/m ... 0-types-of
Balgias
Been posting for a bit

Re: Minecraft Vore Mods : (Important News, Please Read!)

Postby MysticSummoner » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:28 am

Hey everyone! Sorry for the radio silence for so long. PLEASE READ THE FRONT PAGE TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON! In the time being, I'll respond to some comments here:

Kerbalmaster wrote:Hey, Adding onto that giant mob idea, what if there was to be a internals dimention? A dimention inside a giant creature or structure. Because One thing I like about Macro/micro vore is the ability to physically explore the guts of your predator. It might be a fun idea to implement sometime.

I will never do a dimension for performance reasons, but larger bellies are planned.

KraGo wrote:Not sure if it's too late to put in my opinion about the Endergirl's model, but I'll throw my hat into the ring: I think the model, to fit in with the zombie and husk girls, should look like a feminine adaption of the enderman. I decided to make my own model:
xfend1.PNG

xfend2.PNG

And here's the texture:
FEndTex.png

That is a cool model, but I currently have "plans" with the current ender girl, and have made some models and textures to fit this idea to the point that I don't think could work as well with these models. Additionally, I'm not exactly looking for complete copies of the minecraft mobs as their pred version, the zombies are just supposed to be the most basic preds.

Undertheradar wrote:If I may make a suggestion, you could increase the maximum prey limit to like....say....50 to 60 with different belly sizes and effects, like for instance with 50, you can't jump, or 60 to where you can only move extremely slowly. I'm enjoying the mod, and you could add a slot for chestplates, while I don't know how to get the belly textures working, I love the mod and use it with the more player models mod and I'm hoping, with other mods as well.

Currently the max is 36 in the demo, and it may be like that for a bit, because I'm having someone help me with more detailed belly models for VCraft and I don't want to overwork them. Movement impairments are also in the demo, eventually disabling jumping! make sure to keep slabs or stairs with you!

Ghaste wrote:Hello! You made a great mod! I can't even imagine how hard it is for you to do it! I wish you could make the perfect mod! All the best and greetings from Russia!

P.S Sorry if there are mistakes, I do not know English well and I am writing this through google translator

:D Hello to you too! I'm trying my best to make the mods enjoyable.

swish wrote:Love this mod MysticSummoner, a mod like this has never been made for Minecraft (successfully as this one), take all the time you need with the updates, just appreciate the amount of work you've done so far as it is.

It's going to take a bit to do these reworks, but I hope to get them working!

Balgias wrote:I'm a little confused how this functions? There needs to be some info on the front page about exactly what version of minecraft/forge is needed for this.

Don't worry about that weird mechanic, it has already been reworked!
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby swish » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:49 am

I've tried out the new demo for Pcraft with the endergirl, it's already much better than before. Also, just one bug I've seen so far, after respawning, you're still struggling. The rework is definitely an improvement, glad to be rid of the token too. Looking forward to the finished rework! :D
swish
Been posting for a bit

Postby zim6565 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:19 pm

Are any mods compatible with vcraft?
zim6565
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:24 pm

Really loving it so far!
Here's a suggestion: How about making a sort of "debug command" where the player won't get side effects from eating prey? I think it will be a nice addition for those who want to eat freely!
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game