Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.4

Postby kismikkhasim » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:13 pm

I heard there is an SE port for devourment, but I resent Male preds, Is there a way i can disable male preds whilst maintaining the SE port?

kismikkhasim
New to the forum

Postby Hcam » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:20 am

You can disable male preds, female preds or creature preds.
The mod has toggles you can turn on or off in the MCM.
Hcam
New to the forum

Postby sleepyslime » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:38 am

I'm completely new to playing Skyrim (and games in general) with mods, and I have a few questions about this mod. I will clarify a few things first, though. I am playing on Skyrim SSE, and I am exclusively interested in installing a vore mod so that I can play as a pred character; I do not want NPC preds. So I'm curious about these few things:

Will this mod give me the option to be the only predator in Skyrim, as I do not want to see NPC's eating people?
As I intend to play as a female character, is this version of Devourment the most up-to-date and stable option, or should I be looking somewhere else?
Will the weightgain features of WeightMorphs SE work with the features of this mod?
What are BodySlide bellies, exactly?

I apologize if any of these questions have been answered before, it's kindof a long thread at this point. ^^;
sleepyslime
New to the forum

Postby JustAQuinn » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:59 am

sleepyslime wrote:I'm completely new to playing Skyrim (and games in general) with mods, and I have a few questions about this mod. I will clarify a few things first, though. I am playing on Skyrim SSE, and I am exclusively interested in installing a vore mod so that I can play as a pred character; I do not want NPC preds. So I'm curious about these few things:

Will this mod give me the option to be the only predator in Skyrim, as I do not want to see NPC's eating people?
As I intend to play as a female character, is this version of Devourment the most up-to-date and stable option, or should I be looking somewhere else?
Will the weightgain features of WeightMorphs SE work with the features of this mod?
What are BodySlide bellies, exactly?

I apologize if any of these questions have been answered before, it's kindof a long thread at this point. ^^;

Yes. There are a plethora of options for controlling this in the MCM.
Yes. However it isn't the most SSE tailored experience, that would be Refactor which is less stable.
There is weight morph support but I cant recall myself if it is directly using that mod.
Google bodyslide. Its always a good day to learn how it works before you install a mod that attaches a giant tummy to your character.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby sleepyslime » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:37 am

Thanks for the response! Aye, I've been doing a little looking around, though I confess I think my Google-fu is quite lacking.

I have tried out Devourment MAF now, and I do enjoy it, though I am wondering if I might get a little more out of Refactor, so I may try that as well.
As for WeightMorphs SE... Sadly, I don't think a plugin to make that particular mod work with Devourment on SE has been created, unless it's just really buried somewhere. It is a shame, too, because I adore WeightMorphs - it offers so much! I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed it can be integrated sooner or later. I think some folks have been looking into it.

I do understand what BodySlide is, and I thiiink I get the picture on what BodySlide bellies are in this mod... but I haven't been able to get them to work at all, following the instructions in the original post here. I get as far as step "17. Now drag the "Vore prey belly" slider to make sure its working" and... it doesn't work. It doesn't work at all, and after following the instructions from the beginning a few times, I have not the faintest idea where I've messed up. Whoops. ^^;

I confess I was under the impression that bellies couldn't be played around with in BodySlide on SSE at all, to be honest. Something about how there's not an animation node in the tum like there is with LE CBBE bodies? I think? I'm still quite an amateur, so I may not know what I'm talking about. If there's a way I can get these BodySlide bellies to work as displayed in the screenshot on the original post, I'd very much like to do it. The big floating orb-like belly the standard version of the mod sticks to my character is... alright, but I'd reach for greater if I can!
sleepyslime
New to the forum

Postby JustAQuinn » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:40 pm

sleepyslime wrote:Thanks for the response! Aye, I've been doing a little looking around, though I confess I think my Google-fu is quite lacking.

I have tried out Devourment MAF now, and I do enjoy it, though I am wondering if I might get a little more out of Refactor, so I may try that as well.
As for WeightMorphs SE... Sadly, I don't think a plugin to make that particular mod work with Devourment on SE has been created, unless it's just really buried somewhere. It is a shame, too, because I adore WeightMorphs - it offers so much! I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed it can be integrated sooner or later. I think some folks have been looking into it.

I do understand what BodySlide is, and I thiiink I get the picture on what BodySlide bellies are in this mod... but I haven't been able to get them to work at all, following the instructions in the original post here. I get as far as step "17. Now drag the "Vore prey belly" slider to make sure its working" and... it doesn't work. It doesn't work at all, and after following the instructions from the beginning a few times, I have not the faintest idea where I've messed up. Whoops. ^^;

I confess I was under the impression that bellies couldn't be played around with in BodySlide on SSE at all, to be honest. Something about how there's not an animation node in the tum like there is with LE CBBE bodies? I think? I'm still quite an amateur, so I may not know what I'm talking about. If there's a way I can get these BodySlide bellies to work as displayed in the screenshot on the original post, I'd very much like to do it. The big floating orb-like belly the standard version of the mod sticks to my character is... alright, but I'd reach for greater if I can!

I've had trouble with it myself. Maybe you'll have luck with Refactor. The discord linked in this thread has some people who can give you some guidance on the finer points of both DFAM and DFAM Refactor.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby rallenjm » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:31 am

im having issues with modles not apearing for creatures
rallenjm
New to the forum

Postby TheMastermind » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:30 pm

I'm getting some issues with XPMSSE.
When I look at the info tab in the MCM, it tells me the skeleton didn't work. The boobs on the meshes aren't affected by animations, meaning they stay absolutely stationary when my character is idle or crouched.
I've tried reinstalling, changing the mod load order, running LOOT, FNIS, etc. I know it's this mod because it worked fine before installing it, and this is the only mod I installed this time.

If anyone knows what this issue is, and how to fix it, I'd appreciate a response.
Thanks in advance.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:54 am

rallenjm wrote:im having issues with modles not apearing for creatures

Do you have bodyslide outfit studio and did you batch the files? If not there's your problem not to sound rude
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lapisthegardevoir » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:44 pm

Heya! Was wondering if I could get some help in setting up the mod properly! It seems installing all the files erased A L L of the character models ingame leaving giant errors during gameplay xux
I verified the integrity of skyrim through steam and reinstalled all the necessary mods, but now the game wont even start without claiming I'm missing Dawnguard for Devourment specifically.
Just a Beb doing Bebbish things~
Lapisthegardevoir
New to the forum

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:38 am

Is there a way to disable vampire feeding from vore, because it conflicts with my vampire mod.
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

Postby ValusMaul » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:04 pm

is manual instillation the only way to do it? cause if so it would explain why my belly goes back to the size it would have been if I had only eaten one person. when I ate 7 or more is when the shrink happens and it ctd's when I go to white run
ValusMaul
New to the forum

Postby NervousToBeHere » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:04 am

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:Is there a way to disable vampire feeding from vore, because it conflicts with my vampire mod.

If you use Vortex you can change what script it will use in the "Manage File Conflict" Menu - Its the one under playervampirequestscript. (I use BetterVampires along side it.)
Sorry if I miss something Im a bit slow.
NervousToBeHere
Been posting for a bit

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:46 am

I use Sacrosanct and the conflict dosent show up in vortex, the conflict only shows up in game when i try to become a vampire.
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

Postby zim6565 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:47 am

Has there been an update with the le version?
zim6565
Been posting for a bit

Postby Phorcyz19 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:46 am

How exactly do I install the mod? I'm having a little trouble figuring it out and the tutorials online arent very helpful.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Phorcyz19 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:19 pm

I've installed it, but my game crashes whenever an NPC swallows someone
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Dunn2183 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:23 am

Phorcyz19 wrote:I've installed it, but my game crashes whenever an NPC swallows someone

This generally indicates an error with the game trying to use the animation skeleton of a NPC for the mod. IIRC this can either be a version error (e.g Special Edition skeleton installed on a Legendary Edition install and vice versa), or a override error (e.g if you have XPMSE, the male skeleton that mod provides breaks Devourment).
Dunn2183
Somewhat familiar

Postby Phorcyz19 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:11 am

Dunn2183 wrote:
Phorcyz19 wrote:I've installed it, but my game crashes whenever an NPC swallows someone

This generally indicates an error with the game trying to use the animation skeleton of a NPC for the mod. IIRC this can either be a version error (e.g Special Edition skeleton installed on a Legendary Edition install and vice versa), or a override error (e.g if you have XPMSE, the male skeleton that mod provides breaks Devourment).

Thanks, I think that might be the problem.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Phorcyz19 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:09 pm

So that's fixed but now I have two other issues: firstly, while they did it at first, after closing and reopening the game enemies no longer try to swallow my character. Secondly, when I ask a character to digest me, when I press "Z" to digest they just vomit me up
Phorcyz19
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game