Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled 1.2.4

Postby Hcam » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:03 am

For the first bug, what version are you using? 1.2.4 (the one in this post), 1.2.5 or refactor?
In refactor, debugging mode make you impossible to get swallowed. It has a bug too that makes NPCs unable to vore.
1.2.5 I don't know but it is based on refactor, so, could have the same bug.
1.2.4 Should work fine. If you keep with the problem you can assure the options in the MCM and increase the minimun % of swalloing for NPCs. If you keep with the problem the only thing I can say is to try on another save or ask for help in the discord (in think there was a solution for that but I can't remember)

For the other bug I have no idea. Maybe if you decrease the dead digestion body to 10 seconds and wait for it could work?
Hcam
New to the forum

Postby Angery » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:18 am

wait, 1.2.5 is out? where? I don't see it on the download page.
what?
Angery
Been posting for a bit

Postby Phorcyz19 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:23 pm

Hcam wrote:For the first bug, what version are you using? 1.2.4 (the one in this post), 1.2.5 or refactor?
In refactor, debugging mode make you impossible to get swallowed. It has a bug too that makes NPCs unable to vore.
1.2.5 I don't know but it is based on refactor, so, could have the same bug.
1.2.4 Should work fine. If you keep with the problem you can assure the options in the MCM and increase the minimun % of swalloing for NPCs. If you keep with the problem the only thing I can say is to try on another save or ask for help in the discord (in think there was a solution for that but I can't remember)

For the other bug I have no idea. Maybe if you decrease the dead digestion body to 10 seconds and wait for it could work?

I've been using 1.2.5 already, and already tried increasing the percentage. I'll try the Discord, I guess
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Hcam » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:05 am

Angery wrote:wait, 1.2.5 is out? where? I don't see it on the download page.

Discord server, but that version is pretty unestable and only works with special edition.
Hcam
New to the forum

Postby Helium357 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:19 pm

Will the 1.2.5 version be posted here once its ready for release?
Helium357
New to the forum

Postby KHLover » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:54 am

Is this an extension to the original Devourment or does it work as a standalone mod?
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cyberneticous » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:19 pm

i can't turn on some settings but i can turn some of them off. like i turned off female preds but can't turn them back on, and i can't turn multiprey on period
Cyberneticous
New to the forum

Postby randomchecker » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:34 am

hi I'm new here and I have a problem using the mod. When I eat somebody it's fine, but whenever I want somebody to eat me, the game just crashed. I'm using 1.2.4 version and have tried to deactivate any other mods just this one alone but the problem still exists. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
randomchecker
New to the forum

Postby Hcam » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:26 am

well that could be happening for a lot of reasons but without information it is really hard to help you, I can give you some hints.
You have SE or LE? (Special Edition - Legendary Edition (Oldrim)) Special Edition has a different install process I think.
Are you using a mod organizer? which one? people say some of them can cause problems, specially if you don't know how to use it (people recomend MO2).
All requisites for the mod are good installed?
Are you playing male or female? which bodies you have installed? xp32 is good installed? or maybe then were khajit/argonian? and you tested it beig eated by male and female or by creatures? all that because maybe a body/skeleton is good installed and working fine but the others don't.
Also, Loot is your best friend for modding. Google and donwload it if you don't have it.
If you kept with the problem or you have no idea what I'm talking about, go to the discord server and ask for help there.
Hcam
New to the forum

Postby Angery » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:44 pm

Any updates on the progress of the stable release of 1.2.5? I know an unstable version is on discord but I don't want to dive into a vore related server with one of my primary means of communication.
what?
Angery
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hcam » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:33 am

There is a 1.2.6 version now.
Don't know about stability, 1.2.5 and 1.2.6 are only for special edition and I have oldrim, can't test it.
But the instalation seems complex, I mean, it requires some fixes, erase other archives and I don't know more lol.
Hcam
New to the forum

Postby Coolguywithhat » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:06 am

ive tried this and i feel its pretty janky. i was fighting a dragur and it got stuck in a state where i could only do killing animations but they were glitched and the dragur didnt die. it ended up eating me and i didnt know what to do, i just waited their for a bit and thought the game softlocked, so i quit. i went back in and another dragur got into that killing animation glitch again then ate me. this time i waited longer and it eventually spit me out. i went to kill it, but the killing animation glitch happened again and the dragur ate me again then digested me. im not sure if its just dragurs this happens with but its kinda annoying. im sure fallout 4 and skyrim modding work very differently but fallout 4's vore mod has a form of minigame you can to to try and get out of the pred and this mod could use something like that instead of waiting to either get spit up or die. i know it would be a pain to try and have that for skyrim but something to try and get out of a stomach is better then nothing, like you becoming a spirt ghost thing (could use ethereal for the look) and do enough damage or finish off the enemy before they digest you
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:36 am

to be fair skyrim in general is pretty jank and Carreau, the dev of the fo4 vore mod was prepared to pay the absurd amount of money for adobe creative cloud software he needed to insert that minigame into the fo4vore mod.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby NervousToBeHere » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:58 pm

Oh I've had that Dragur glitch and I was wondering what was the culprit for the longest time now. I always though it was sneak tools as I could kill them with magic just fine and I only ever found it happening with Dragur. Speaking of jank this mod runs quite oddly when paired with AFT & FF. It used to work with the FF followers then just suddenly stopped working and I honestly don't know how I got it working first time around.
Sorry if I miss something Im a bit slow.
NervousToBeHere
Been posting for a bit

Postby Coolguywithhat » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:56 pm

is there anyway to get past the dragur glitch? like is there an option to choose for dragurs not to vore you?
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby NervousToBeHere » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:30 am

You could disable "Animal Preds" in the MCM. It won't fix the bug but it should stop you getting stuck - I recommend keeping something like flame as magic can kill them without issue.
Sorry if I miss something Im a bit slow.
NervousToBeHere
Been posting for a bit

Postby FluffyNekos » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:29 pm

I'm running into an annoying issue with the creature vore part of this mod. Whatever scripting is in the files for animal pred/prey, it's for some reason causing a strange glitch where any move that causes a kill animation will fail, leaving the creature in a state of invincibility with no moves working to kill it. I recognize this glitch from when I downloaded a "animal prey" mod off of LoversLab. The only way to fix it was for me to remove it. But I can't do that here. Is there any way you could fix this or provide a solution for manually removing the scripting that causes it? I love the look of this mod but that glitch makes any normal combat unbearable.
FluffyNekos
Been posting for a bit

Postby disguy » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:47 pm

FluffyNekos wrote:I'm running into an annoying issue with the creature vore part of this mod. Whatever scripting is in the files for animal pred/prey, it's for some reason causing a strange glitch where any move that causes a kill animation will fail, leaving the creature in a state of invincibility with no moves working to kill it. I recognize this glitch from when I downloaded a "animal prey" mod off of LoversLab. The only way to fix it was for me to remove it. But I can't do that here. Is there any way you could fix this or provide a solution for manually removing the scripting that causes it? I love the look of this mod but that glitch makes any normal combat unbearable.

It's less of a script problem, and more of a tagging problem. There's a keyword that the involved races use that is called "ActorTypeNPC", which is applied to the humanoid/playable races in order to function with the vore mod, and has also been added to the animals in order to also have them similary function with the mod, either as prey or predators. As a result, the game basically treats them like human NPCs in terms of what killing moves can be done on them -- not sure why it doesn't just...kill them anyway even with the wrong killmove animations but whatever uwu.

Maybe that's been changed with the later versions on the Discord, or is being looked into for a future update, I honestly have no idea, but for now your best work around is to download a mod that either lowers killmoves enough so that it's extremely unlikely to happen, or one that disables them entirely, if not one that at least provides the option to do both. I think power attacks of any kind also bypass kill move triggers, but if that's untrue then you'll also just have to try spacing yourself out from your enemy enough to be out of range when you start an attack, and make sure it lands as you move closer. Either way, so long as the keyword method is being used, there's not much of a workaround as far as I know.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayra42 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:07 pm

strange, when i talk with a character i can only ask to be swallowed, not to do so myself. Is that normal?
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheBlindSalmon » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:42 am

I know this might not be the correct thread to ask this, but it seems to be the only active one regarding Devourment. So apologies in advance if I'm in the wrong place.

I've recently started using the mod in in the original version (0.65c) in a standard edition Skyrim. There are a few questions I have, but I can't seem to find any kind of tutorial or FAQ on how to use the mod. So, here goes:
1. I can't seem to be able to start any interaction between pred and eaten prey, regardless what role the player character is in. It's supposed to be hotkeyed to "G", but pressing it in game does nothing for me. I can't interact with my prey and the most I can do as prey is use "Z" to get out of friendly preds. Any idea what may be causing it to not work?
2. Is there a way to lower the body digestion timer? It's set at 250 seconds and the slider won't go any lower and I have no idea if that changes with progression or not. I've seen videos where the time was significantly shorter, but there's nothing telling me how to make it so. Waiting four minutes to get rid of a prey who apparently has a key item you need to progress isn't exactly fun.
3. This is more of a texture problem, but it's still connected: I also have CBBE installed. If I get eaten and digested with the option to disable race menu after character switch, the predator (and my new playable character) ends up with a much darker skin tone and a face that resembles an AoT Titan. If I have the race menu enabled, the character edit screen ends up so blurry that I can't do anything about face details anyway. It also, for some reason, already changes the NPC somewhat before it gives me the chance to do anything, so I can't just save without changing. Overall it looks better, but still worse than the original NPC.
TheBlindSalmon
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game