Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V6G

Postby ObsidianSnake » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:38 pm

AngelOfTaxes wrote:Hey. Here are text files with 1000 male and female names, in case you're interested. I think these are ordered by frequency from the... 2010 US census? (Can't remember. I pulled these a while ago for a project of my own.) Cheers.

You really are an angel! These are incredibly useful, thank you.
If you have some time to burn, check out my gallery for some stories!
ObsidianSnake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Blueordo » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:20 am

Hi! I really like the game, and vore war, though i certainly prefer this one as i'm not really that much into strategic kind of games. But the art assets in it are really nice!

how difficult would it be to port the art assets to this game? i think that would improve on the game tremendously :gulp:

Something i'd like to see more of is based on voracity and general promiscuity, when NPC's flirt if they are trying to tease others (if pred) based on their hunger and voracity, or if horny their butt, crotch, chest etc. (i've seen breast teasing but that's about it)

oh and as a player being able to choose in what way you want to tease/flirt somebody.
Blueordo
New to the forum

Postby gva274 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:51 am

Blueordo wrote:Hi! I really like the game, and vore war, though i certainly prefer this one as i'm not really that much into strategic kind of games. But the art assets in it are really nice!

how difficult would it be to port the art assets to this game? i think that would improve on the game tremendously :gulp:

Something i'd like to see more of is based on voracity and general promiscuity, when NPC's flirt if they are trying to tease others (if pred) based on their hunger and voracity, or if horny their butt, crotch, chest etc. (i've seen breast teasing but that's about it)

oh and as a player being able to choose in what way you want to tease/flirt somebody.

I asked already about adding the art assets, they said it would be difficult but could potentially happen in the future. Not for sure though. They should probably put up an faq with that in it haha.
gva274
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuuenzan » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:55 pm

So if I may pose an additional question: I would like to ask if it is possible to set certain chat interactions to only activate when interacting with specific characters on the board. I recently figured out what i was doing wrong with the test character I was making, but am still curious if that is possible.

As an additional idea: Perhaps it would be possible to set up characters as perhaps opportunistic? admittedly this would be a bit complex in how it could be run, but say characters are exhausted, this could cause them to temporarily lose strength, and make forced vore attempts easier. additionally if characters disliked other characters, this could also increase the chance they take advantage of the potential loss in strength, if they were set to react appropriately. I do know someone mentioned making relationships gradually return to normal over time, and that would certainly play to this perhaps. Still just an idea, but I at least think its a good one. Still, keep up the good work. I do like how this is turning out so far, and the customizability makes for some interesting games!
Ryuuenzan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:17 am

So since someone else mentioned the idea of changing interactions a bit I wanted to chime in:
I have been thinking if it would be possible to change how "loyalty" worked?
Instead of making it a case of relation ship having no effect on odds to reduce the odds of vore, could it be made into a scale where 0 means they are more likely to eat you the better the relationship, 50% is the neutral position and 100% is the reduced likelihood?
There's alot of cases where we make stories about predators who only see vore as an intimate thing between lovers, so it's kind of annoys me that it's impossible to make that sort of AI character, especially when the possibility for reformation is a thing.

Also would love a personality slide that makes predators more likely to go for characters with or without vore capacity, basically whether they prey or prey or on other preds... but that might be a lot more tricky to make.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:42 am

Unfortunate wrote:I'd love a sort of team system where characters belonging to the same team won't harm each other: Having my cats actively working together to wipe out everyone outside their little clique would admittedly be pretty awesome, especially since I consider all 4 of them to be childhood friends and not strangers. It wouldn't be race, sexuality or gender locked; just Group A, Group B (etc.) or Neither.

Oh, HELL YES! Me too! Endo would still be possible... OH! You could swallow one of your team/harem-mates and ask to non fatally digest someone else... only for your mate to fatally swallow them once they share a stomach!

AngelOfTaxes wrote:Hey. Here are text files with 1000 male and female names, in case you're interested. I think these are ordered by frequency from the... 2010 US census? (Can't remember. I pulled these a while ago for a project of my own.) Cheers.

Useful(I wonder if I'm on that census...)! Now where do I put these? XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Trubot527 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:23 am

Turbotowns wrote:

Useful(I wonder if I'm on that census...)! Now where do I put these? XD

you can place those files in the streaming assets folder and just replace the files that are already in there
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Unfortunate » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:25 pm

I'm back with another wild content suggestion; and a friendly reminder that I posted the Anthro and Cat races on the bottom of page 45, on the off chance it was missed.

The Deeper Character Customisation Set
Might as well act like it's endo time, because we're going deep inside the guts of our character's profiles here to make something extra interesting...

Character Traits
These traits can be attached to a character, which can make that character more unique. These traits can be included in randomisation, or alternatively be disabled, allowing players to assign what they wish.
Some Traits conflict with each other, meaning it's either one or the other. An example of this would be Forgiving and Unforgiving. There should also be a limit on the amount attached to somebody; with 5 sounding perfectly reasonable as the cap. Random Gen Characters would only be able to spawn in with 0 – 3 traits. 4 and 5 is custom only.
There are 2 kinds of traits: Character and Behaviour.

Character Traits effect responses to certain actions, both when on the receiving end and when witnessing something, and the odds of actions succeeding:

Spoiler: show
Forgiving (C) – Relationships gradually rise from the negatives faster, until it hits 0.
Unforgiving (C) – Relationships gradually rise from the negatives slower, until it hits 0.
Desensitized (C) – Takes minimal relationship hit when witnessing vore.
Pred Worship (C) – Witnessing vore as it happens raises one's opinion of the predator.
Insider (C) – Being a victim of vore raises one's opinion of the predator.
Obsessive (C) – Vore attempts become stronger on a target you've performed flirt actions with exclusively, at least 20 times in a row.
Love Bites (C) – Vore success rate rises as arousal does.
Great Hunger (C) – Vore success rate rises as hunger does. (More so if it already did.)
Vicious Predator (C) – Vore success increases if both you and your target's opinion of each other is very low.
Bigger Fish (C) – Vore success increases on targets that are vore capable.
Low on the Chain (C) – Vore success increases on targets that are not vore capable, but escape odds decrease if vored yourself.
Vengeful (C) – Higher odds to vore a target if they've previously digested a friend or lover without consent.
Pred in Private (C) – This character has higher vore success rates in a dorm room.
Escape Artist (C) – Slightly higher vore escape odds in general.
Top Form (C) – Very high vore escape odds when well rested, low escape odds when tired.
Weakness to Words (C) – Very high vore escape odds when pred has low charisma, low escape odds when pred has high charisma.
Slippery when Wet (C) – High vore escape odds when aroused. (Sorry for the pun...)
Vile Protection (C) – High vore escape odds when dirty.
Smart Struggle (C) – Struggling during vore in order to escape make one less tired.
Suspicious (C) – Higher odds to avoid a character's vore attempt if they're the culprit of the last attempt made on you.
Rescuer (C) – Higher odds to rescue a prey character in general.
In Shining Armour (C) – Higher odds to rescue a prey character you're attracted to.
Got Your Back (C) – Higher odds to rescue a prey character you're good friends with.
Charmer (C) – Higher relationship gains on a positive interaction than normal.
Open (C) – Will accept sexual advances from non-preferred sexes, but with half the odds of success.
Gluttonous (C) – Hunger decays faster.
Burn Out (C) – Energy decays faster.
Filth Magnet (C) – Cleanliness decays faster.
No Appetite (C) – Hunger decays slower.
Long Life (C) – Energy decays slower.
Dirt Repellent (C) – Cleanliness decays slower.
Rival Resentment (C) – Opinion on all members of an opposing gang will gradually decay to as low as -0.400. (Does not count neutral characters, neutral characters will hate all gangs.)
Scary Sexy Pred (C) – This predator has higher chances to convince someone to have sex with them if they're not a pred.
Somewhere Private (C) – This character will have higher odds to accept sex when in a dorm room.

Behaviour Traits, when attached to a character, will effect their AI's decision making:
Pred Respect (B) – This predator will not attempt to vore other predators.
Pred Hunter (B) – This predator will prioritise other predators for vore.
Desire Driven Pred (B) – This predator will exclusively target their romantic partner.
Abductor Pred (B) – This predator will attempt to escape to their room after claiming prey, then lock themselves in to digest, or hold the victim as long as possible if otherwise set so.
Bully Pred (B) – This predator will prioritise prey that dislikes them.
Rival Pred (B) – This predator will prioritise anybody from another gang.
Siren Pred (B) – This predator will lure prey to their dorm to eat with higher frequency than usual.
Observer (B) – This character has to be better friends with prey than usual before helping them.
Voyeur (B) – This character will never make any attempt to rescue prey, ever.
Berserker (B) – Being witnessed voring this character's friends or lover will have very severe consequences; they'll relentlessly pursue the culprit, attack them and, if also a pred, eat them.
Coward (B) – A failed vore attempt will cause the character to desperately avoid the pred for a while.
Avoider (B) – This character will not remain on the same tile as a predator for more than one turn, unless the pred speaks to them.
Pred Groupie (B) – This character will interact with preds more than normal; a dangerous pastime if the character's not vore capable.
Ingroup (B) – This character will interact with characters in their gang more than normal.
Siren Song (B) – This character will lure characters to their dorm room more frequently than usual.

Gangs
Might as well stick together if there's lots of preds roaming about...
I think I've mentioned teams in an earlier suggestion set, and I certainly did in my last post, but here it is again: I've added more depth to it this time.

Turbotowns wrote:
Unfortunate wrote:I'd love a sort of team system where characters belonging to the same team won't harm each other: Having my cats actively working together to wipe out everyone outside their little clique would admittedly be pretty awesome, especially since I consider all 4 of them to be childhood friends and not strangers. It wouldn't be race, sexuality or gender locked; just Group A, Group B (etc.) or Neither.

Oh, HELL YES! Me too! Endo would still be possible... OH! You could swallow one of your team/harem-mates and ask to non fatally digest someone else... only for your mate to fatally swallow them once they share a stomach!

Yes indeed! And that's just one of the many possiblities this suggestion could open up...!

A gang is a specific tag assigned to a character (primarily a pred, but prey can join too); if this tag matches another character, then these characters will never eat each other unwillingly. Ever. They're not guaranteed to be best buddies, but they'll generally agree to play nice. Whether it's a band of preds who all work together, or a mixed group of preys & preds who are all good buddies and look out for one another; a gang offers a new style of play.

One unique mechanic that could be added is the ability for the player or an AI character (an option must be set to allow it) to ask to join a gang when speaking to a member: Joining a gang is difficult, requiring good relations with every living member to even stand a chance of getting in. You could also induct members to your own gang, ensuring their safety around your friends, or finding valuable new preds to help fight off rivals. Some characters would be pretty tough to convince, requiring very high friendship. You may also be able to recruit rival gang members, though they'll have incredibly low odds of accepting your offer.

There will be one member of a gang who's the leader of it, and they can kick members who no longer suit them. If a leader dies, there are options for what will happen to the gang.

Each Gang may also have unique interaction and behaviour settings regarding each other:
Friendship Gain (when interacting with each other) – No bonus, minor bonus, major bonus.
Gang Vore Settings – Never, Willing Only [Default], Digest W/ Consequences (Kicked from gang), Nobody Cares.
Witnessing Vore – Assist [Default] (will add to fellow member's vore success odds or interfere with attempts to rescue prey from them, and will try to rescue them if they are being eaten), Rescue (will attempt to free fellow members if they're prey), Apathetic (Will ignore vore).
Outsider Interactions – Neutral [Default], No Lovers from Rival Gangs (No entering a relationship with or having sex with a member of another gang), No Lovers outside My Gang, GANG WAR (Will deliberately act to destroy other gang members), MAYHEM (Only my fellow gang members may exist, everyone else must DIE...!)
Leader Settings – Gang Collapse (The gang is erased on leader death, all members become neutral.), Title Passed To Friend [Default] (Character with the highest friendship with former leader becomes the new leader. As a tie breaker, the last to interact with the leader will win.), Conflict (Vore is enabled in the gang, and the first to vore somebody else becomes the new leader. An only the strong may rule style of leadership.) Random (New leader is randomly picked.).

The Gang System and the Trait System could be used in bold and crazy ways:
Scenario 1 – Imagine a street with two gangs of rival predators. These preds will vore those from the other gang, but also target the neutral preds and preys who are in no gang at all. You are one of the neutral preys, and convince Gang 1 to let you join, entering their protection. From then on you maintain relationships with them, and assist them in eliminating their rivals.
Scenario 2 – Gang 2 has a predator with the traits Pred Hunter (B) and Bigger Fish (C), basically a terrifying prospect for outsider predators to deal with. You're in Gang 1, and dedicate your time to defeating Gang 2's most feared member, lest your own friends be wiped out.
Scenario 3 – You are a single predator in a gang full of prey. You are personally in charge of all of these prey's protection, and must defend them from outsiders by eating them before they can eat your little buddies. Also... they're all Pred Groupies (B), so they'll actively try to hang out with preds, even if they're not you... How long can you protect your horde of stupid lemmings before one dies?
Scenario 4 – You are the sole member of Gang 1, and Gang 2 and 3 are both full of various preds and preys. Your dream is to be the dominant gang, so you recruit various neutral preds who look suitable, then eventually start to take down your rivals one by one until you are the only one left.
Scenario 5 – 4 gangs, you're a neutral prey character who just wants a romantic partner. Of course, getting one is difficult with gangs roaming the area... You find somebody perfect, but then a pred from gang 3 eats them, then immediately asks if you're single. Your life is ruined. :(

Yup. That's my suggestion set this time.
Sorry to Auri if my posts ever come across as an unreasonable ton of work. Knowing how game development is, they're probably much harder to impliment than I make it sound...!
Also, to anybody who's interested; I may clean up and add some more interactions to my Anthro dialogue files and update them. Let me know what you think of my anthro dialogue currently, I'd like some feedback on the quality of it.
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby Kligor » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:25 pm

Oh shit I really like that trait system idea nad the gangs stuff!
Really neat!
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:42 pm

Unfortunate wrote:I'm back with another wild content suggestion; and a friendly reminder that I posted the Anthro and Cat races on the bottom of page 45, on the off chance it was missed.

The Deeper Character Customisation Set
Might as well act like it's endo time, because we're going deep inside the guts of our character's profiles here to make something extra interesting...

Character Traits
These traits can be attached to a character, which can make that character more unique. These traits can be included in randomisation, or alternatively be disabled, allowing players to assign what they wish.
Some Traits conflict with each other, meaning it's either one or the other. An example of this would be Forgiving and Unforgiving. There should also be a limit on the amount attached to somebody; with 5 sounding perfectly reasonable as the cap. Random Gen Characters would only be able to spawn in with 0 – 3 traits. 4 and 5 is custom only.
There are 2 kinds of traits: Character and Behaviour.

Character Traits effect responses to certain actions, both when on the receiving end and when witnessing something, and the odds of actions succeeding:

Forgiving (C) – Relationships gradually rise from the negatives faster, until it hits 0.
Unforgiving (C) – Relationships gradually rise from the negatives slower, until it hits 0.
Desensitized (C) – Takes minimal relationship hit when witnessing vore.
Pred Worship (C) – Witnessing vore as it happens raises one's opinion of the predator.
Insider (C) – Being a victim of vore raises one's opinion of the predator.
Obsessive (C) – Vore attempts become stronger on a target you've performed flirt actions with exclusively, at least 20 times in a row.
Love Bites (C) – Vore success rate rises as arousal does.
Great Hunger (C) – Vore success rate rises as hunger does. (More so if it already did.)
Vicious Predator (C) – Vore success increases if both you and your target's opinion of each other is very low.
Bigger Fish (C) – Vore success increases on targets that are vore capable.
Low on the Chain (C) – Vore success increases on targets that are not vore capable, but escape odds decrease if vored yourself.
Vengeful (C) – Higher odds to vore a target if they've previously digested a friend or lover without consent.
Pred in Private (C) – This character has higher vore success rates in a dorm room.
Escape Artist (C) – Slightly higher vore escape odds in general.
Top Form (C) – Very high vore escape odds when well rested, low escape odds when tired.
Weakness to Words (C) – Very high vore escape odds when pred has low charisma, low escape odds when pred has high charisma.
Slippery when Wet (C) – High vore escape odds when aroused. (Sorry for the pun...)
Vile Protection (C) – High vore escape odds when dirty.
Smart Struggle (C) – Struggling during vore in order to escape make one less tired.
Suspicious (C) – Higher odds to avoid a character's vore attempt if they're the culprit of the last attempt made on you.
Rescuer (C) – Higher odds to rescue a prey character in general.
In Shining Armour (C) – Higher odds to rescue a prey character you're attracted to.
Got Your Back (C) – Higher odds to rescue a prey character you're good friends with.
Charmer (C) – Higher relationship gains on a positive interaction than normal.
Open (C) – Will accept sexual advances from non-preferred sexes, but with half the odds of success.
Gluttonous (C) – Hunger decays faster.
Burn Out (C) – Energy decays faster.
Filth Magnet (C) – Cleanliness decays faster.
No Appetite (C) – Hunger decays slower.
Long Life (C) – Energy decays slower.
Dirt Repellent (C) – Cleanliness decays slower.
Rival Resentment (C) – Opinion on all members of an opposing gang will gradually decay to as low as -0.400. (Does not count neutral characters, neutral characters will hate all gangs.)
Scary Sexy Pred (C) – This predator has higher chances to convince someone to have sex with them if they're not a pred.
Somewhere Private (C) – This character will have higher odds to accept sex when in a dorm room.

Behaviour Traits, when attached to a character, will effect their AI's decision making:
Pred Respect (B) – This predator will not attempt to vore other predators.
Pred Hunter (B) – This predator will prioritise other predators for vore.
Desire Driven Pred (B) – This predator will exclusively target their romantic partner.
Abductor Pred (B) – This predator will attempt to escape to their room after claiming prey, then lock themselves in to digest, or hold the victim as long as possible if otherwise set so.
Bully Pred (B) – This predator will prioritise prey that dislikes them.
Rival Pred (B) – This predator will prioritise anybody from another gang.
Siren Pred (B) – This predator will lure prey to their dorm to eat with higher frequency than usual.
Observer (B) – This character has to be better friends with prey than usual before helping them.
Voyeur (B) – This character will never make any attempt to rescue prey, ever.
Berserker (B) – Being witnessed voring this character's friends or lover will have very severe consequences; they'll relentlessly pursue the culprit, attack them and, if also a pred, eat them.
Coward (B) – A failed vore attempt will cause the character to desperately avoid the pred for a while.
Avoider (B) – This character will not remain on the same tile as a predator for more than one turn, unless the pred speaks to them.
Pred Groupie (B) – This character will interact with preds more than normal; a dangerous pastime if the character's not vore capable.
Ingroup (B) – This character will interact with characters in their gang more than normal.
Siren Song (B) – This character will lure characters to their dorm room more frequently than usual.

Gangs
Might as well stick together if there's lots of preds roaming about...
I think I've mentioned teams in an earlier suggestion set, and I certainly did in my last post, but here it is again: I've added more depth to it this time.

Turbotowns wrote:

Yes indeed! And that's just one of the many possiblities this suggestion could open up...!

A gang is a specific tag assigned to a character (primarily a pred, but prey can join too); if this tag matches another character, then these characters will never eat each other unwillingly. Ever. They're not guaranteed to be best buddies, but they'll generally agree to play nice. Whether it's a band of preds who all work together, or a mixed group of preys & preds who are all good buddies and look out for one another; a gang offers a new style of play.

One unique mechanic that could be added is the ability for the player or an AI character (an option must be set to allow it) to ask to join a gang when speaking to a member: Joining a gang is difficult, requiring good relations with every living member to even stand a chance of getting in. You could also induct members to your own gang, ensuring their safety around your friends, or finding valuable new preds to help fight off rivals. Some characters would be pretty tough to convince, requiring very high friendship. You may also be able to recruit rival gang members, though they'll have incredibly low odds of accepting your offer.

There will be one member of a gang who's the leader of it, and they can kick members who no longer suit them. If a leader dies, there are options for what will happen to the gang.

Each Gang may also have unique interaction and behaviour settings regarding each other:
Friendship Gain (when interacting with each other) – No bonus, minor bonus, major bonus.
Gang Vore Settings – Never, Willing Only [Default], Digest W/ Consequences (Kicked from gang), Nobody Cares.
Witnessing Vore – Assist [Default] (will add to fellow member's vore success odds or interfere with attempts to rescue prey from them, and will try to rescue them if they are being eaten), Rescue (will attempt to free fellow members if they're prey), Apathetic (Will ignore vore).
Outsider Interactions – Neutral [Default], No Lovers from Rival Gangs (No entering a relationship with or having sex with a member of another gang), No Lovers outside My Gang, GANG WAR (Will deliberately act to destroy other gang members), MAYHEM (Only my fellow gang members may exist, everyone else must DIE...!)
Leader Settings – Gang Collapse (The gang is erased on leader death, all members become neutral.), Title Passed To Friend [Default] (Character with the highest friendship with former leader becomes the new leader. As a tie breaker, the last to interact with the leader will win.), Conflict (Vore is enabled in the gang, and the first to vore somebody else becomes the new leader. An only the strong may rule style of leadership.) Random (New leader is randomly picked.).

The Gang System and the Trait System could be used in bold and crazy ways:
Scenario 1 – Imagine a street with two gangs of rival predators. These preds will vore those from the other gang, but also target the neutral preds and preys who are in no gang at all. You are one of the neutral preys, and convince Gang 1 to let you join, entering their protection. From then on you maintain relationships with them, and assist them in eliminating their rivals.
Scenario 2 – Gang 2 has a predator with the traits Pred Hunter (B) and Bigger Fish (C), basically a terrifying prospect for outsider predators to deal with. You're in Gang 1, and dedicate your time to defeating Gang 2's most feared member, lest your own friends be wiped out.
Scenario 3 – You are a single predator in a gang full of prey. You are personally in charge of all of these prey's protection, and must defend them from outsiders by eating them before they can eat your little buddies. Also... they're all Pred Groupies (B), so they'll actively try to hang out with preds, even if they're not you... How long can you protect your horde of stupid lemmings before one dies?
Scenario 4 – You are the sole member of Gang 1, and Gang 2 and 3 are both full of various preds and preys. Your dream is to be the dominant gang, so you recruit various neutral preds who look suitable, then eventually start to take down your rivals one by one until you are the only one left.
Scenario 5 – 4 gangs, you're a neutral prey character who just wants a romantic partner. Of course, getting one is difficult with gangs roaming the area... You find somebody perfect, but then a pred from gang 3 eats them, then immediately asks if you're single. Your life is ruined. :(

Yup. That's my suggestion set this time.
Sorry to Auri if my posts ever come across as an unreasonable ton of work. Knowing how game development is, they're probably much harder to impliment than I make it sound...!
Also, to anybody who's interested; I may clean up and add some more interactions to my Anthro dialogue files and update them. Let me know what you think of my anthro dialogue currently, I'd like some feedback on the quality of it.

For one I really like these ideas and second you've done marvellous work on your Anthro Cat Race
Younger99
Participator

Postby MaleficMustelid » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:21 pm

I don't suppose anyone's created a micro "race", have they?
MaleficMustelid
New to the forum

Postby Younger99 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:12 pm

Could anyone assist me in making a prey only named character?
Is such a thing even possible?
Younger99
Participator

Postby Younger99 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:08 am

MaleficMustelid wrote:I don't suppose anyone's created a micro "race", have they?

I don't think so I'm afraid.
The current size options in the game probably wouldn't be able to support such a race anyway I'm sorry to say.
Smallest size is around 3 ft or something along those lines.
Younger99
Participator

Postby RhinoSalt » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:47 pm

Younger99 wrote:Could anyone assist me in making a prey only named character?

One easy method would be to disable pred capabilities, and to max out prey willingness, although the actor still might be unwilling occasionally.
RhinoSalt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:44 pm

Younger99 wrote:
MaleficMustelid wrote:I don't suppose anyone's created a micro "race", have they?

The current size options in the game probably wouldn't be able to support such a race anyway I'm sorry to say.

It's 4 feet minimum...

I can't wait to play as 1 inch fairy! XD
  ...and 2 to 3 feet lolis...  
Turbotowns
???

Postby Younger99 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:23 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
Younger99 wrote:

It's 4 feet minimum...

I can't wait to play as 1 inch fairy! XD
  ...and 2 to 3 feet lolis...  

My apologies mate.
And I can not help but agree with you on that matter XD
Younger99
Participator

Postby SquishySofty » Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:38 pm

Turbotowns wrote:I can't wait to play as 1 inch fairy!

Playing as a 1 inch fairy sounds like a really interesting idea. And a really interesting system when it comes to vore, like changing belly size depending on the height and weight. Otherwise, it would look strange to see a same size belly while the fairy is basically 1 inch. It would also lead up to multiple mass vores of fairies in somebody's insides! (AKA, the Capacity system like in VoreWar) :-D
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby No-One » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:29 pm

Turbotowns wrote:It's 4 feet minimum...

Hmm? No it isn't. The latest version lets you go down to three feet.
No-One
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:12 pm

No-One wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:It's 4 feet minimum...

Hmm? No it isn't. The latest version lets you go down to three feet.

SERIOUSLY?! HOT DAMN! 4 ft was already loli enough!(Pearl is just over it) 3 ft's basically toddler!(At least according to this chart: https://www.hintsandthings.co.uk/nursery/heights.htm)

WE CAN BE SO SMOL NOW!
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Turbotowns
???

Postby Aurilika » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:51 pm

InigoNotMontoya wrote:Alright, well I still have a lot to work on, but I have at least most of the "as prey" interactions done to the point I feel comfortable posting it here. So, here it is: the bat race I'm (very slowly) working on. Let me know what you think, and I'll continue to slowly work on more and more custom interactions as time goes on.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing (Texts file--rename to "Bat.tsv" and place it in UnbridledHedonism_Data\StreamingAssets\Texts)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c4j186h83 ... t.txt/file (Race File place in \UnbridledHedonism_Data\StreamingAssets\Races)

Looks interesting!

Trubot527 wrote:I'm not sure if its a visual bug or a normal bug but sometimes while someone is endo vored the preys health would start dropping as if they are being digested. No one acknowledges it and as pred and prey it says there is no digestion going on but the text still acts like the prey is being digested. even willing yelling acts like their not being digested. i dont know if it really matters but the pred is a endo dominator.

Well, the health is showing the actual health, so if that's dropping, it is being digested. I'll check to see if I can figure out what's going on there.

lolcp123 wrote:Ever since version 6 it seems that if you are inside a predator with someone else they will only ask to vore. Has the ability for prey to force eat other prey been removed? I know the player still can.

Well, it's possible the odds are just messed up, I plan to rework the odds for V7 to make things behave more like they should. I think that currently they only force eat people that they dislike/hate.

lolcp123 wrote:In line with this comment. I think a relationship decay feature could be interesting (if you haven't interacted with an NPC in a friendly way in x turns you would start to lose friendship), it would prevent the game from (if you're being too nice) just being high level friends with everyone? Especially because the AI is never mean besides trying to eat you. Maybe this has been brought up before but a trait system for AI would be interesting, like characters that are mean, plotting, or something of that nature. Or have AI's that start rivalries with other for one reason or another, basically something that would create a more dynamic social space.

Relationship decay and traits will definitely be making it into the game at some point (perhaps V7)

maraudingmarauder wrote:How about vore-tease actions, both as pred and prey, that can warm someone up to the idea of letting you eat them (or prompting them to eat you)?
Of course, a misplaced tease might upset them or cause them decide to show you who the real predator is around here...

Yeah, that would probably work pretty well.

No-One wrote:Has anyone made any noteworthy races they'd like to share? (by which I mean, willing to put them in a .zip file and upload them for the rest of us to use) I'd offer my Demi Cat one, but it is literally just a copy-paste of the already provided Demi Fox, just having used Find/Replace to replace "fox" with "cat" and "foxes" with "cats."

There have been a couple uploaded to the discord server.

That might work fairly well, I'll add it to the list.

Blueordo wrote:Something i'd like to see more of is based on voracity and general promiscuity, when NPC's flirt if they are trying to tease others (if pred) based on their hunger and voracity, or if horny their butt, crotch, chest etc. (i've seen breast teasing but that's about it)

Yeah, that will probably get some more fleshing out.
Well, the flirt messages are all bundled together at the moment, but that might be good for later on.

Ryuuenzan wrote:So if I may pose an additional question: I would like to ask if it is possible to set certain chat interactions to only activate when interacting with specific characters on the board. I recently figured out what i was doing wrong with the test character I was making, but am still curious if that is possible.

As an additional idea: Perhaps it would be possible to set up characters as perhaps opportunistic? admittedly this would be a bit complex in how it could be run, but say characters are exhausted, this could cause them to temporarily lose strength, and make forced vore attempts easier. additionally if characters disliked other characters, this could also increase the chance they take advantage of the potential loss in strength, if they were set to react appropriately. I do know someone mentioned making relationships gradually return to normal over time, and that would certainly play to this perhaps. Still just an idea, but I at least think its a good one. Still, keep up the good work. I do like how this is turning out so far, and the customizability makes for some interesting games!

Do you mean the interactions themselves or the messages? Like making a new interaction, or just restricting them from using current interactions? Neither of those are possible yet. For text, you just specifiy the races, or specific characters the text can be used on, though any specific character needs to be considered a 'race' (like Auri)

Well, units do lose vore defense / attack strength when they're tired, though the AI doesn't currently attempt to take advantage of that in any way. That could be interesting, though.

Hansony wrote:So since someone else mentioned the idea of changing interactions a bit I wanted to chime in:
I have been thinking if it would be possible to change how "loyalty" worked?
Instead of making it a case of relation ship having no effect on odds to reduce the odds of vore, could it be made into a scale where 0 means they are more likely to eat you the better the relationship, 50% is the neutral position and 100% is the reduced likelihood?
There's alot of cases where we make stories about predators who only see vore as an intimate thing between lovers, so it's kind of annoys me that it's impossible to make that sort of AI character, especially when the possibility for reformation is a thing.

Also would love a personality slide that makes predators more likely to go for characters with or without vore capacity, basically whether they prey or prey or on other preds... but that might be a lot more tricky to make.

Well, the odds of asking goes up as relations get friendlier, but I see your point. I plan to improve that system to make it more customizable.

More tailored preferences like that would also be interesting.

Unfortunate wrote:I'm back with another wild content suggestion; and a friendly reminder that I posted the Anthro and Cat races on the bottom of page 45, on the off chance it was missed.

There's a lot of good information there, I may use that as a base for a trait system. I had a few trait ideas, but a system like yours might tie it together pretty well.

Gangs would be interesting, but may start out as something simpler.

No, not that I know of. Technically it should be possible, though some things would need their context changed a fair bit, or maybe not be workable (physical interactions /sex), plus you couldn't set the actual height that low.

Younger99 wrote:Could anyone assist me in making a prey only named character?

It is possible, though I think at the moment you would need to check the vore disabled box manually, but every other part of it should work.

Turbotowns wrote:I can't wait to play as 1 inch fairy! XD

I mean the main reason I have it limited is because lowering that far wouldn't change any of the text and would be kind of immersion breaking. If you really want I could lower it all the way down there.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game