Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:03 pm

Does anyone remember a good book that was about some dude at school going inside his crush by shrinking and being hidden in her Coke? The story was told from three perspectives: his, the girl, and his mate.
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TDF9055 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:13 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:Does anyone remember a good book that was about some dude at school going inside his crush by shrinking and being hidden in her Coke? The story was told from three perspectives: his, the girl, and his mate.

You mean Lenny Cyrus: School Virus? It was indeed rather entertaining. Honestly more than it had any right to be.
TDF9055
Been posting for a bit

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:59 pm

TDF9055 wrote:You mean Lenny Cyrus: School Virus? It was indeed rather entertaining. Honestly more than it had any right to be.

Legend, thanks for the speedy reply.

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:24 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:Does anyone remember a good book that was about some dude at school going inside his crush by shrinking and being hidden in her Coke? The story was told from three perspectives: his, the girl, and his mate.

Do you mean Cola or Cocaine?
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NaN9 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:16 am

It's not too bad for its price, all things considered. Though, I wish they spent more time inside her body rather than the long intro and relatively short endo sections. Overall, it was a fine experience.
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby shadow13275 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:33 am

NaN9 wrote:

It's not too bad for its price, all things considered. Though, I wish they spent more time inside her body rather than the long intro and relatively short endo sections. Overall, it was a fine experience.

There's a part of the book where the main character hang out in the girl's ovaries, violently turns a sentient steroid into a caffeine molecule, parties with her estrogen, which, on the outside, causes the girl to get super horny towards his best friend.
Its wildly entertaining for us, and mildly concerning to the moms leaving reviews on Goodreads.

I personally had a good time with the book. There's a lot of reaction from the host from whats happening within if that's what you're into.
shadow13275
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gigatennisstar » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:38 pm

I've been searching for something for quite a while, you all might know it (hopefully)
It's some book I read as a kid where this baker had a cat. The baker sat a pie on a windowsill or something and the cat ate the pie, then the baker, and the mailman and some other people. While they were trapped in her stomach the only way they could get out was cutting a hole in her belly button. Does this sound familiar to anyone or ring any bells because I've honestly exhausted the resources I have at my disposal to try and find this book.
Gigatennisstar
Been posting for a bit

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:20 am

So in a cartoon called "Grojband", a male drum player (called Kon) got shrunk and eaten by a lady called Trina Riffin. The endo episode in question is "In 'er Face". Kon then proceeds to eat an entire potato chip while still in Trina's tummy much later on. Kon eventually escapes Trina though. :-D
Attachments
Grojband 1.jpg
Was it a dream?
Grojband 3.jpg
The submarine travelling through Trina's heart
Grojband 2.jpg
Kon (and submarine) inside Trina's tummy
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby digidus » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:35 pm

Not for nothing, but we first found out about this episode six-odd years ago.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:10 pm

Methinks we need to start writing our own fanscripts for cartoons that never got their own female endo/Fantastic Voyage episodes. Cause there's PLENTY of em!
dude101
---

Postby JMDarkly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:24 pm

dude101 wrote:Methinks we need to start writing our own fanscripts for cartoons that never got their own female endo/Fantastic Voyage episodes. Cause there's PLENTY of em!

Could be fun.~
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:33 pm

JMDarkly wrote:
dude101 wrote:Methinks we need to start writing our own fanscripts for cartoons that never got their own female endo/Fantastic Voyage episodes. Cause there's PLENTY of em!

Could be fun.~

It'd make for good fanfics! What shows do you wanna list off should've had a Fantastic Voyage episode with a female host? For me, I'd say Totally Spies should've had one.
dude101
---

Postby JMDarkly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:46 pm

Monsters in My Pocket jumps to mind first.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:50 pm

dude101 wrote:
JMDarkly wrote:

Could be fun.~

It'd make for good fanfics! What shows do you wanna list off should've had a Fantastic Voyage episode with a female host? For me, I'd say Totally Spies should've had one.

Agreed, and while Totally Spies did get an endo episode, it wound up with a male host. I'd also like to have seen a Winx endo episode, like one of the Winx or a female companion got ill via dark magic and they had to go inside them. Of course I'm much more biased with this topic, since my favored entrance and exit is the mouth.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:10 pm

JMDarkly wrote:Monsters in My Pocket jumps to mind first.

Looool yes - In fact a comment about Journey to the Centre of Carrie was my first ever here back in 2010; the reason why I signed up was to get involved in that convo haha. I love the idea to write the fanscripts from dude101, and I'll definitely contribute wherever :gulp:

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Notthisagain » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:22 pm

I uploaded this new thing I’m working on to my Deviantart page and Aryion page, but I decided to post it here since I crave attention I wanted to contribute something to this topic ;) hope y’all enjoy
3DF38133-F5BC-47D1-ACB7-7A620F2D9665.jpeg
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby digidus » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:39 am

Oh wow digital coloring. I know you’ve been experimenting with that for a while, but this looks pretty cute and colorful actually. Good start!
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:22 am

Notthisagain wrote:I uploaded this new thing I’m working on to my Deviantart page and Aryion page, but I decided to post it here since I crave attention I wanted to contribute something to this topic ;) hope y’all enjoy

Great work Nottie! Would love to see this continue!
dude101
---

Postby ProfessorGecko » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:48 am

Notthisagain wrote:I uploaded this new thing I’m working on to my Deviantart page and Aryion page, but I decided to post it here since I crave attention I wanted to contribute something to this topic ;) hope y’all enjoy

Can't wait to see more of this. It looks like a fun concept.
So better watch out. I'm the man. Understand the Prince of Ham I am.
ProfessorGecko
Been posting for a bit

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:53 am

So here's one I thought would never see the light of day. Homeboys in Outer Space is available to purchase on DVD (albeit in VHS quality) for $20 from this site:
https://dvdtreasures.net/products/homeb ... ete-series

Apparently it's completely legit, thanks to confirmations from some people over at Giantess City who have purchased and received the series and even seen the episode in question. Yet to see if anyone over there is able to upload the episode online, but fingers crossed.

I figured this was lost media at this point, but glad to see that it's alive and it's out there.

Also a reminder that the Survive! Inside the Human Body anime movie adaptation airs in Japan this Friday, so keep an eye out for that on the internet. I think it's airing online, so it could end up circulating soon after.
ihateu91
---

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world