Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: July 23th, Alpha 1.4)

Postby Marshall59 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:46 pm

Hi, i’ve been trying to play your mod for a while, but im having some troubles with the predator trait:
When i buy it in the reward store, i can’t see anything of my sims right-down bar, not happening anything when i click on them, making the game unplayable.
I don’t know if it is the cause, but alongside the mods needed, i downloaded some sliders mods that shouldn’t conflict with the belly slider mod, and confirmed that they aren’t script mods, so i don’t know whats going wrong.
Anyways, it is certainly a good mod you are making, and by the comments on this thread, i can see that it will become a even better mod in the future, so keep it up! I really see some potential in this project! :-D
Marshall59
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:31 pm

Assassinmaster62 wrote:Was a little curious. Is it possible to add a percentage on whether a swallowed sim would cause a custom "Uncomfortable" moodlet like indigestion? Like a 10%-15% chance of causing that to a pred sim?

Yep, I'm planning on adding that soon. Basically the buffs the Sims are currently given are more for technical reasons, ie. scripts checking which buff they have, running hidden interactions once the buff timer runs out etc. When I start adding more gameplay-ish buffs, I'll make the visible buffs invisible and replace them with buffs based on random chance, traits, other buffs etc.

Dysmos wrote:By the way, the sliders increase thiccness on the lower body or upper body depending on which way you move the slider (at least from what I can tell. Some just increase it in a different manner, like the shape of the ass). So not sure if you can create the option to choose which side of the slider gets affected when gaining weight. But if you can, this would allow peeps to essentially create their own custom weight gain looks on their sim

No problem! And that should be possible, basically every slider in the game goes from 0 to 1. If these sliders change behaviour halfway through, then I can just start it from 0.5 and decrease/increase depending on the option. I think I'll make it a separate add-on though, as it could be glitchy if players don't have the mod installed

Marshall59 wrote:Hi, i’ve been trying to play your mod for a while, but im having some troubles with the predator trait:
When i buy it in the reward store, i can’t see anything of my sims right-down bar, not happening anything when i click on them, making the game unplayable.
I don’t know if it is the cause, but alongside the mods needed, i downloaded some sliders mods that shouldn’t conflict with the belly slider mod, and confirmed that they aren’t script mods, so i don’t know whats going wrong.
Anyways, it is certainly a good mod you are making, and by the comments on this thread, i can see that it will become a even better mod in the future, so keep it up! I really see some potential in this project! :-D

Ah, well that confirms that the issues with the trait are to do with the data file! 1.5 should be ready fairly soon, so I'll make sure to fix that before releasing it
bees123
Participator

Postby Hedonism » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:02 pm

Have you had any luck with the positioning issues you said you had with the fight animation?
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:13 pm

Hedonism wrote:Have you had any luck with the positioning issues you said you had with the fight animation?

Yes, unfortunately the animation won't play for long enough for the dust cloud to cover things up, but it does work for a non-willing interaction
bees123
Participator

Postby VLover552 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:15 am

Loving the mod so far and i don't want to be one of those who ask when the next update is so soon after the previous one but....when is the next update? I say this only because I saw you say something about it being ready "fairly soon" and my body is so ready for more content and the actual digestion of prey to be fixed up and not like a 50% chance of it working or not. Keep up the great work!
VLover552
Participator

Postby bees123 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:36 am

VLover552 wrote:Loving the mod so far and i don't want to be one of those who ask when the next update is so soon after the previous one but....when is the next update? I say this only because I saw you say something about it being ready "fairly soon" and my body is so ready for more content and the actual digestion of prey to be fixed up and not like a 50% chance of it working or not. Keep up the great work!

Anywhere between 2 hours and 2 days, depends how finicky the game wants to be. Here's what I have yet to do/finish:
- Non-willing interactions (Currently only implemented eating sims non-willingly)
- Making sure the traits stay properly, and aren't double-injected
- Finishing touches on Prey-Pred and new Digest/Absorb interactions
- Making a debug interaction to delete all applied Kirax sliders, as a previous bug added a new slider for each Sim eaten
- Giving everything better names in the string tables

Overall that shouldn't take too long, but I have been working for about 9 hours straight so..
bees123
Participator

Postby VLover552 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:01 am

bees123 wrote:
VLover552 wrote:Loving the mod so far and i don't want to be one of those who ask when the next update is so soon after the previous one but....when is the next update? I say this only because I saw you say something about it being ready "fairly soon" and my body is so ready for more content and the actual digestion of prey to be fixed up and not like a 50% chance of it working or not. Keep up the great work!

Anywhere between 2 hours and 2 days, depends how finicky the game wants to be. Here's what I have yet to do/finish:
- Non-willing interactions (Currently only implemented eating sims non-willingly)
- Making sure the traits stay properly, and aren't double-injected
- Finishing touches on Prey-Pred and new Digest/Absorb interactions
- Making a debug interaction to delete all applied Kirax sliders, as a previous bug added a new slider for each Sim eaten
- Giving everything better names in the string tables

Overall that shouldn't take too long, but I have been working for about 9 hours straight so..

holy crap 9 hrs that's crazy deff don't hurt yourself and take some nice brakes here and there the last thing you want is eye pain, speaking from experience the world of eye pain is not a fun world to live in
VLover552
Participator

Postby Hedonism » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:20 pm

It's definitely par for the course that people don't understand how much time and effort goes into something like this (simple as it may appear at first) unless they've actually dabbled in the field. Just squashing bugs accounts for more than the actual main project, generally speaking.
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: July 28th, Alpha 1.5)

Postby bees123 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:53 am

New update is live! It's a big one, so let me know what doesn't work and I'll fix it asap

Bug Fixes:
- Digestion is now buff-based rather than script-based, should be more reliable. LastException may still occur when Sim dies though
- Saving and reloading the game will no longer remove interactions between Pred and Prey
- Quitting without saving, crashing and starting a new game will no longer add buffs and interactions to Sims who were eaten in another life

New Features:
- Sims can now ask to be Eaten, Digested and Regurgitated
- Sims can now digest to Butt or Breasts: Increases appropriate slider, doesn't satisfy hunger or increase body weight
- Sims can now Absorb: Only changes belly slider, doesn't increase body weight but does satisfy hunger
- Non-Willing interactions added (Eat Sim and Digest Sim). Includes a statistic-based test, Sims with higher Fitness than their Prey have a higher chance of success. This will be implemented into more interactions in the future
- Relationship Bits now working, pred_list.txt and prey_list.txt no longer needed
- Interactions now check for Relationship Bits instead of Buffs, should be impossible to regurgitate someone else's Prey
- If a Sim attempts to force-digest their Prey but has a lower fitness skill than them, they will regurgitate them instead
bees123
Participator

Postby Marshall59 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:09 am

To use the sliders in the new version do you need any other mod?
Marshall59
Been posting for a bit

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:33 am

bees123 wrote:New update is live! It's a big one, so let me know what doesn't work and I'll fix it asap

Bug Fixes:
- Digestion is now buff-based rather than script-based, should be more reliable. LastException may still occur when Sim dies though
- Saving and reloading the game will no longer remove interactions between Pred and Prey
- Quitting without saving, crashing and starting a new game will no longer add buffs and interactions to Sims who were eaten in another life

New Features:
- Sims can now ask to be Eaten, Digested and Regurgitated
- Sims can now digest to Butt or Breasts: Increases appropriate slider, doesn't satisfy hunger or increase body weight
- Sims can now Absorb: Only changes belly slider, doesn't increase body weight but does satisfy hunger
- Non-Willing interactions added (Eat Sim and Digest Sim). Includes a statistic-based test, Sims with higher Fitness than their Prey have a higher chance of success. This will be implemented into more interactions in the future
- Relationship Bits now working, pred_list.txt and prey_list.txt no longer needed
- Interactions now check for Relationship Bits instead of Buffs, should be impossible to regurgitate someone else's Prey
- If a Sim attempts to force-digest their Prey but has a lower fitness skill than them, they will regurgitate them instead

This is turning more and more into Skyrim's Devourment and I love it.
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:27 pm

So just a quick run through on testing. So far so good. Definitely enjoyed the interactions based on relationship, though I found it odd and funny to see the option for "ask to regurgitate" on the swallowed sim and said sim to say no. Keeping the option to just straight regurgitate would be fine just to prevent the situation that the swallowed sim is stuck in there.

The fight animation for swallowing is absolutely superb, even noticed the swollen belly after the smoke clears is still tremendous progress. Only thing I noticed was it seemed like my sim's face changed appearance after the whole ordeal finished (they looked like a different sim).

Different digestion options are nice, but I also noticed that after swallowing a sim, any body part values that are effected by the mod (i.e. boobs and butt) are immediately set to 0 (which I get, hence digestion to different body parts). The only issue is when those parts are already at a set value and get reset to 0 just looks a little strange.

The animation for the standard "Digest" was a solid choice. Seeing the sim yell at the ghost like "YOU WILL BE SOUP!" is really great, especially if swallowed sim doesn't want to be digested.

Sims being digested after the belly has shrunk somewhat is also a really nice touch and much more immersive (look at me sounding like a journalist). Great job.

After sim is digested and the urn shows up, I also noticed that the moodlet for "Absorb Soul" still triggers a sad emotion. Wasn't sure if that was a bug that wormed its way in from previous versions.

Took some screenshots of when the arms decided to cooperate with the belly.
07-28-20_4-53-21 PM.png
07-28-20_4-53-34 PM.png
07-28-20_4-53-49 PM.png
07-28-20_4-53-58 PM.png
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

Postby as123 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:28 pm

A weird glitch keeps happening where whenever my sims eats another sim their look completely changes
as123
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:25 pm

Assassinmaster62 wrote:So just a quick run through on testing. So far so good. Definitely enjoyed the interactions based on relationship, though I found it odd and funny to see the option for "ask to regurgitate" on the swallowed sim and said sim to say no. Keeping the option to just straight regurgitate would be fine just to prevent the situation that the swallowed sim is stuck in there.

The fight animation for swallowing is absolutely superb, even noticed the swollen belly after the smoke clears is still tremendous progress. Only thing I noticed was it seemed like my sim's face changed appearance after the whole ordeal finished (they looked like a different sim).

Different digestion options are nice, but I also noticed that after swallowing a sim, any body part values that are effected by the mod (i.e. boobs and butt) are immediately set to 0 (which I get, hence digestion to different body parts). The only issue is when those parts are already at a set value and get reset to 0 just looks a little strange.

The animation for the standard "Digest" was a solid choice. Seeing the sim yell at the ghost like "YOU WILL BE SOUP!" is really great, especially if swallowed sim doesn't want to be digested.

Sims being digested after the belly has shrunk somewhat is also a really nice touch and much more immersive (look at me sounding like a journalist). Great job.

After sim is digested and the urn shows up, I also noticed that the moodlet for "Absorb Soul" still triggers a sad emotion. Wasn't sure if that was a bug that wormed its way in from previous versions.

Those screenshots look great, and thanks for the feedback!
- Not sure why digestion would change your appearance, could you send me some before and after screenshots? I'll test with some new households too just to be sure
- Digesting to breasts/butt shouldn't reset to 0, could you also show me the console output for that? The slider value should be increased by 0.005
- The sad emotion only comes up if your Sim doesn't have the Predator reward trait, but if it still comes up when you have the trait then there's a bug

as123 wrote:A weird glitch keeps happening where whenever my sims eats another sim their look completely changes

Hmm, could you send me some before/after screenshots? I'm trying to see if the look changes to a specific look or not (ie. default face)

Marshall59 wrote:To use the sliders in the new version do you need any other mod?

Nope, it uses the in-game sliders! If and when I make add-ons for other mods, those will be required obviously
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:55 pm

Found the issue, the script to add the slider was overwriting some sliders accidentally. Sorry for ruining Sim faces! I'll make a few more tweaks and then reupload the ts4script file
bees123
Participator

Postby Kinkirin » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:46 pm

Like some of the folks above me, my sims also changed appearance when they ate someone. My sim was deliciously thicc, with a huge ass, and now they have turned into a walking stick! I was using mods to make then look that way too, which is strange cause I didn't think the vore mod would affect them.

Also, digestion stops if the sims engages in sex with the Wicked Whims mod. After having a good time, my sim is now stuck with a pot belly.
Kinkirin
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:07 pm

Dysmos wrote:Like some of the folks above me, my sims also changed appearance when they ate someone. My sim was deliciously thicc, with a huge ass, and now they have turned into a walking stick! I was using mods to make then look that way too, which is strange cause I didn't think the vore mod would affect them.

Also, digestion stops if the sims engages in sex with the Wicked Whims mod. After having a good time, my sim is now stuck with a pot belly.

That's what the debug interaction is for, because I don't appear to be able to run an ImmediateSuperInteraction while that's doing its thing

--

Reuploaded both files, should fix body/face resets, also deletes duplicate sliders and changes Pred and Prey buffs into traits, because apparently those don't get removed on reload!

EDIT: Almost forgot, they replace some buffs too, namely:
- "Remembering a Sim that Passed Away" (Mourn Gravestone of Acquaintance, +1 Sadness) now gives "Remembering a Past Snack" (+2 Happiness) if you have the "Predator" reward trait
- "Mourning" (Reaction to Acquaintance Death, +2 Sadness) now gives "All Quiet!" (+2 Confidence) if you have the "Eaten Sim" trait
- "In Loving Memory" (Release Spirit/Absorb Soul, +2 Sadness) now gives "Nice Aftertaste!" (+2 Happiness) if you have the "Eaten Sim" trait (Basically, use the interaction on the Prey's gravestone while digesting)

Also, this means that if you release a Sim's spirit after digesting them you will still get the sad buff, and if the death interaction works properly then all Sims besides yours should be sad about the Sim's passing

EDIT 2: Shit, forgot to change something in the script, redownload again now
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:50 pm

Ok found the issue with breast and butt sliders, that only happens if you haven't instantiated their values yet. For now I'm gonna add a script to set sliders to 0 on purpose, but only if they aren't instantiated. (For non-programmers, that just means that the slider hasn't been added so its value doesn't exist, meaning that I can't check the current slider value and set it to that)

If you want your Sim's breasts to stay the same size, make sure to tweak them in Create-A-Sim beforehand!

Also sorry for updating without testing things fully, that should have been an obvious issue
bees123
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:29 pm

So digestion doesn't appear to be working in the 1.5 version. When you say to digest nothing happens, but you lose any other vore options.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby RealZikik » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:04 pm

I updated to the latest version and now I'm not getting any vore options.
RealZikik
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game