I need story ideas.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

I need story ideas.

Postby Zaneisweird » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:58 am

As of lately I have been extremely depressed and just can't get an idea in my head to write anything. Does anyone have an idea of sorts they want to see written? My profile has examples of all stories I've recently written, I look really forward to your feedback!
Zaneisweird
Been posting for a bit

Re: I need story ideas.

Postby Bright » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:00 am

How about someone find a videotape with vore on it and if they don't share it with anyone else, they get eaten in 7 days by a ghost?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby TastyAce » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:17 am

How about a hesitant dinosaur pred whose dragon BF wants to get eaten?
I take writing commissions and create new vore games EVERY MONTH!

(The art of my crowsona in the banner is by RichardVRP.)
TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby pendingdelet205h2n9 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:26 am

What about a series of short, vlog-style episodes in which a pokemon trainer films herself catching and anally/orally voring various pokemon, which she then reviews in terms of taste, texture, size, fighting spirit, etc...
pendingdelet205h2n9
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zaneisweird » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:13 am

Bright wrote:How about someone find a videotape with vore on it and if they don't share it with anyone else, they get eaten in 7 days by a ghost?

I can happily do this, it seems fun. Ghost vore has always seemed fun!
Zaneisweird
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zaneisweird » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:16 am

AlisaBlueBird wrote:What about a series of short, vlog-style episodes in which a pokemon trainer films herself catching and anally/orally voring various pokemon, which she then reviews in terms of taste, texture, size, fighting spirit, etc...

I'd be happy to do this, maybe make each story about a certain pokemon.. may make this a series.. How about you dm me and you can tell me what pokemon you'd like to see first?
Zaneisweird
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zaneisweird » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:21 am

TastyAce wrote:How about a hesitant dinosaur pred whose dragon BF wants to get eaten?

I'd.. Need more context. If this is mainly a request with ocs you have, you can definitely shoot me a dm. I'll be happy to do them.
Zaneisweird
Been posting for a bit

Postby KnightleyPaine » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:28 am

You know how there's Pride & Prejudice & Zombies? The Great Gatsby, except vore.

While likely utterly worthless in terms of contribution to literature and pointless even to the vore community as a whole even at the level of a joke, it would probably be a writing prompt to mull over.

Not a serious suggestion, I'm just shitposting
KnightleyPaine
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion