Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby dippersanchez » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:46 pm

Notthisagain wrote:I uploaded this new thing I’m working on to my Deviantart page and Aryion page, but I decided to post it here since I crave attention I wanted to contribute something to this topic ;) hope y’all enjoy
3DF38133-F5BC-47D1-ACB7-7A620F2D9665.jpeg

They should've remembered to wear masks. :lol:
dippersanchez
Participator

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:38 pm

Notthisagain wrote:I uploaded this new thing I’m working on to my Deviantart page and Aryion page, but I decided to post it here since I crave attention I wanted to contribute something to this topic ;) hope y’all enjoy

That is a brilliant panel! Nice job.

ihateu91 wrote:Also a reminder that the Survive! Inside the Human Body anime movie adaptation airs in Japan this Friday, so keep an eye out for that on the internet. I think it's airing online, so it could end up circulating soon after.

Also very good point about this; I really can't wait to see how that comes out.
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hmhmh6532 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:39 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby supersonicracing » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:08 am

Hey, guys. Can I ask a question? I remember you guys finding those German mouth zoom out commercials, but those have since been made private. You wouldn’t happen to have a new link or at least know what it was called?
supersonicracing
Somewhat familiar

Postby hmhmh6532 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:25 am

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby supersonicracing » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:44 am

Ear zoom out at 0:13.
https://youtu.be/VwbTan11Cbw
supersonicracing
Somewhat familiar

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:34 pm

hmhmh6532 wrote:
supersonicracing wrote:Hey, guys. Can I ask a question? I remember you guys finding those German mouth zoom out commercials, but those have since been made private. You wouldn’t happen to have a new link or at least know what it was called?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVZFFJmmZhI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5satLY57vtk

They are in reverse though

Nice edits lol. Originals can be found here: https://vimeo.com/255905157

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SamL369 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:25 pm

Wasnt that survive inside the human body manga anime adaptation supposed to come out today?
SAM-L-369
SamL369
Somewhat familiar

Postby hmhmh6532 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:50 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:36 pm

Bizarrely, this channel appears to have a series of animations featuring the boy and girl from that Korean endo; I haven't found any endo material yet but there's about 10 videos so one is working one's way through...

https://www.youtube.com/user/iseum1/videos

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:10 pm

So here's a download link for this:

Homeboys in Outer Space - El Voyage Fantastico
https://giantesscity.com/forum/download ... ?id=521964
ihateu91
---

Postby acet » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:11 pm

not authorized to see the link
acet
Been posting for a bit

Postby dippersanchez » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:17 am

So I just heard that the Owl House episode Really Small Problems just got leaked, less than 24 hours before its scheduled airdate.

If anyone's seen it, are there any endo moments, or at least any good giantess scenes?
dippersanchez
Participator

Postby Asterisk74 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:26 am

dippersanchez wrote:So I just heard that the Owl House episode Really Small Problems just got leaked, less than 24 hours before its scheduled airdate.

If anyone's seen it, are there any endo moments, or at least any good giantess scenes?

Jackshit.

Like Nottie guessed, that fly was supposed to be their vehicle to try and get someone's attention, and Gus and Willow were actually shrunk first so they try to get Luz's. But every time they approach her she just runs off for something or other and they eventually get her attention via some dumb house of mirrors. There's one handheld scene that lasts for about two seconds.

Eda is also there, but she's involved in some dumb B plot not related to the shrinking at all.

Even by normal cartoon shrinking episodes it was subpar.
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby digidus » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:39 am

Such is the folly of getting your hopes up for a series that owes you nothing. Oh well, back to fan fiction, I guess.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Notthisagain » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:19 am

Asterisk74 wrote:Like Nottie guessed, that fly was supposed to be their vehicle to try and get someone's attention, and Gus and Willow were actually shrunk first so they try to get Luz's. But every time they approach her she just runs off for something or other and they eventually get her attention via some dumb house of mirrors. There's one handheld scene that lasts for about two seconds.

Darn, I hate it when I’m right...oh well what can you do? Funny enough, I started a new comic series involving flies so I suppose everyone can enjoy that lol :)
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby dude101 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:33 pm

Notthisagain wrote:
Asterisk74 wrote:Like Nottie guessed, that fly was supposed to be their vehicle to try and get someone's attention, and Gus and Willow were actually shrunk first so they try to get Luz's. But every time they approach her she just runs off for something or other and they eventually get her attention via some dumb house of mirrors. There's one handheld scene that lasts for about two seconds.

Darn, I hate it when I’m right...oh well what can you do? Funny enough, I started a new comic series involving flies so I suppose everyone can enjoy that lol :)

On a side note, would there be any recent animated shows that you're a fan of that you'd like to do an endo comic for? Such as Gravity Falls or Steven Universe or something for example?
dude101
---

Postby Notthisagain » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:55 pm

dude101 wrote:On a side note, would there be any recent animated shows that you're a fan of that you'd like to do an endo comic for? Such as Gravity Falls or Steven Universe or something for example?

Not particularly, I usually work with OCs since I’ve got complete control on their designs and features, even though there are a lot of shows I like nowadays
The only exception being Overwatch since I did it as a gift for a friend and then I got commissions to do more
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby ProfessorGecko » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:07 pm

dude101 wrote:On a side note, would there be any recent animated shows that you're a fan of that you'd like to do an endo comic for? Such as Gravity Falls or Steven Universe or something for example?

I did that with Milo Murphy's Law:
https://www.deviantart.com/professorgec ... -844104755
https://www.deviantart.com/professorgec ... -849626585
So better watch out. I'm the man. Understand the Prince of Ham I am.
ProfessorGecko
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seproth » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:46 pm

Asterisk74 wrote:
dippersanchez wrote:So I just heard that the Owl House episode Really Small Problems just got leaked, less than 24 hours before its scheduled airdate.

Jackshit.

Like Nottie guessed, that fly was supposed to be their vehicle to try and get someone's attention, and Gus and Willow were actually shrunk first so they try to get Luz's. But every time they approach her she just runs off for something or other and they eventually get her attention via some dumb house of mirrors. There's one handheld scene that lasts for about two seconds.

Eda is also there, but she's involved in some dumb B plot not related to the shrinking at all.

Even by normal cartoon shrinking episodes it was subpar.

I liked this episode. It was a good episode for King... for once I kinda understand where he's coming from.

I mean granted I know yall where hoping for some Endo action and sadly we didn't get any.

Still.

Not nearly as good as Understanding willow. Now if you excuse me I have to watch Amity be dorky as all hell some more *scurries off*
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world