AI Dungeon Vore Potential

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: AI Dungeon Vore Potential

Postby Randulf » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:52 pm

Anyone have any prompts they would want to share? This would probably be a decent thread to do so.
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Starcomet » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:13 pm

GramzonTheDragon wrote:
Starcomet wrote:
Nayko93 wrote:I played this before
now I come back to check how it's going and I see : 9.99 $ per month for a "premium" ??
no thank you

It is $ 4.99 for me.

"7/16/2020
• Increased Premium Price: Increased the monthly premium price to $9.99 to help with increased costs of Dragon. For existing premium users your price won't change until the beginning of next year before which we'll send an email update letting you know. "

Well that explains it!
Peace and Blessings to you,

Myron
Starcomet
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skeiron » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:36 pm

You are Anna, a witch living on the edge of the medieval kingdom of Larion. You have a wand and a pet alligator named Spike. As you sit in your swamp hut mixing a magical potion, you hear a knock at the door. You open it and see a soldier.

"Hello, I'm looking for Witch Kate, is she here?" The soldier asks. "I must needs see her about an important matter of life or death.

> You tell him no.
You tell the soldier no, before he knocks on the door of your neighbor Bob. This is someone who voted for Trump, has racist views and held a pro-gun stance in his own mass shooting.

Well, that escalated quickly ^^;
Ah, the perils of AI being trained on user-provided data. Non-sequiturs aside, I am actually having a lot of fun with this. Thanks for sharing!
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby OmNomNomU » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:40 pm

AI Dungeon is currently having some major errors, and since it's the weekend the Devs might not address it until monday, resulting in garbage responses like the above.
OmNomNomU
New to the forum

Postby Lerkur » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:46 pm

What are some good things to make the ai remember when you're trying to do a vore scene?
Lerkur
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomInjury » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:55 am

thecheese01 wrote:
RandomInjury wrote:I've tried it as well, and mine always ends up in dream logic, where I eat a person, but they are still there acting like nothing happened.

Best advice I can give here is actively using the memory tool (thumbtack button right above the text box) to handhold the AI through this kind of stuff. It's not perfect, but especially on the free-to-play engine this is really the only way I've ever gotten the AI to recognize states like someone being in a mouth or a stomach.

What I meant when I wrote that, is stuff like.

Devour the Person Whole and absorb them.

"You swallow the villager whole and digest them, gaining their power, they turn to you and say fine day isn't it before walking away."
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Dragonlord » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:48 am

Lerkur wrote:What are some good things to make the ai remember when you're trying to do a vore scene?

I've found that being very verbose and descriptive of what you want to happen works best, sometimes you may need to switch over to story to force the AI in the right direction. I've noticed that after three or four good scenes the AI tends to catch on and will start playing scenes out without as much hand holding. I've also noticed that if you stay in story setting the whole time that can also produce some good results. The best results seem to come from making a custom scenario.

Randulf wrote:Anyone have any prompts they would want to share? This would probably be a decent thread to do so.

I got amazing results from -
*You are a large snake in the Amazon. You are hungry. You find...
*You are a young female harpy living in a vast jungle. You have heard tales of humans and wonder how they taste. While flying over the jungle one day you find...

I also got a good story out of the noble quest line in the fantasy pregen.
Dragonlord
Somewhat familiar

Postby OmNomNomU » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:49 pm

Lerkur wrote:What are some good things to make the ai remember when you're trying to do a vore scene?

[Character] will swallow you whole like a snake

Even on griffon model this comparison works with its knowledge base.
OmNomNomU
New to the forum

Postby OmNomNomU » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:33 pm

Working on a predatory monstergirl generator as a prompt. It includes my mix of world info and scripts. Not quite done yet, at least need to clean it up a bit for the casual user.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200801-151702.png
OmNomNomU
New to the forum

Postby OmNomNomU » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:23 pm

Notes for you all;
The ai can't learn anything through play, except to adapt to your writing style.

It will only track your prompt for so long, and the AI has enough memory to track about 20 interactions in your log history. 10 actions for you, 10 actions for the AI, on average.

Memory/Remember is limited to 1000 letters (maybe 2000 in play, it's being debated), even though you can paste entire novels in there, it will only care about the last of the text, disregarding the earliest/top information
World entry on a custom made scenario is the only way to permanently instill it with knowledge. You can add keywords you use when you tend use when initiating a vore scene, and in the information box talk about what happens (include the keywords you used in the information box!!!! This gives the AI proper context!)

Also for premium users javascript code can be used to make the AI do fun stuff.
OmNomNomU
New to the forum

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:48 am

It's 40 inputs remembered now, they doubled it a while back. 20 you, 20 the AI.

Side note: don't confuse the AI by trying to teach it the concept of a "tiny" or any other kink-related name that shares a name with something unrelated. To teach the game the concept of a "tiny", you have to get the game to disassociate the word "tiny" as just being a synonym of "small", while also teaching it that a "tiny" is just another name for a regular person who just happens to be way smaller than you.
If you're dead-set on trying to teach it to the AI, you have to be very thorough with that world lore setting when you make a new scenario, on top of being thorough with the /remember box.

Same as vore as a whole; the concept of eating someone definitely doesn't imply anything less than hard vore, you have to use the world info fields, plus liberal use of the /remember field to try to teach it about soft vore and how safe/unsafe it is.
I got the Dragon model to make some top-tier unbirth and other kinks, but it took some extra leg work to get the game going well there.

Actually, I almost forgot another example of how the game handles things: I went through a lot of trouble to teach the game about various tools and such, one of which was a dart gun, which would inject people with the lewd chemicals I wanted them to be affected by. The problem is, the game sees the word "gun" and immediately thinks, "BLAM! THE DART GUN BLOWS A HOLE IN HER CHEST, SHE KEELS OVER, BLEEDING AND ASKING WHY. YOU FLIP HER OVER WITH YOUR FOOT, SPITTING ON HER AND TELLING HER TO GO TO HELL, SHOOTING HER IN THE FACE WITH YOUR DART GUN, THE BLOOD SPLATTERING ACROSS THE ROOM"
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:29 am

I had the ai make a friendly and extremely gentle character go on a genocidal killing spree after I had said character give a scared child a hug it took me about 50 redo/refreshers to not go on a genocidal killing spree and even then the character round up killing the kid and I had all the necessary information pinned for the ai to remember so someone who uses dungeon ai really wants to be carnage from marvel but on genocidal steroids.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halowinner » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:50 am

It uh very hard to get the ai to do a macro micro pokemon story with cv (or im just failing on giveing it good info i got it to do it like 1 time
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Halowinner » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:19 am

It uh very hard to get the ai to do a macro micro pokemon story with cv (or im just failing on giveing it good info
Halowinner
Participator

Postby bobnbob71 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:10 am

Maybe the alternative is to run AI Dungeon locally with a different trained model. I have seen several GITs containing branches or variants. I am curious if someone can build a vorecentric training model to run.
bobnbob71
New to the forum

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:47 am

While this topic is still new I have a bit of a request to make, does anyone know what sound effects for anal vore, unbirth and oral vore and what I mean is the sounds themselves in a written format and if you can do the sounds in a list of category like "gulp" is for oral vore as an example or in a way that I can tell which is for which, I want to see if the AI can learn what sounds are for what and see if it will use them in a different scenario I make on my account and I will leave a code that I will put on here to see if other users get it or not so I can see if any else gets the codes I will need a screenshot as proof and the codes will be different each time I post on here so I can tell if the AI does uses other people's responses/set up or not and how quickly it does for it to recognise such scenarios it will be a fun little experiment.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cielie » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:28 pm

Tried the subscription for the dragon improvement yet I have seen no difference, in custom the A.I just get confused and most of the time I need to re-edit almost everything. Also, the AI keeps adding thing's randomly and no matter how much I describes which is who, the AI will forget about it even if I put it in the remember. There is also other NSFW pop up of other fetish out of nowhere constantly too. Though I guess I just have no luck.
Cielie
Been posting for a bit

Postby OmNomNomU » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:00 pm

First make sure you go into the settings and select the dragon model and save.
Next, I am experiencing a bug where the AI is stuck on griffin regardless of my settings while using chrome, but will properly use dragon on a private tab or on mobile.

And peeing/diapers/gore/poop happens more than I'd like
OmNomNomU
New to the forum

Postby nullstuff » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:25 am

A few tricks I've figured out:
- "Bait" the end of your prompt to help the AI not go too far. That is, leave the last sentence of a scenario prompt open. Example, "You have been captured by a giantess. She has decided she will eat you, after playing with you a bit. She picks you up in her hand, and". Using a prompt like that makes sure the giantess (for example) doesn't walk off, ignore you, etc.

-The AI is bad at reading subtext most of the time (though it's extremely impressive that it's able to at all) so it helps if you give it some information your character would know to help it out. IE "You wince, before asking your teacher to eat you. You know that she'll be disgusted by this, but you may never get another chance."

-The World Info page is super, super handy for vore scenarios. Setting up associations with words like belly, stomach,etc. and writing a little description involving what areas are reachable from there, (throat and intestines, for example), and reminding the AI that the pred can't see you or grab you inside there helps the random-teleportation issue that can crop up (what with suddenly appearing in the pred's hands when you were in their stomach before.)

Hope these help! I'll try and figure out more.
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Starcomet » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:03 pm

I never knew about the world info page or the difference between dragon and griffin. I need to try these out in my single player and multiplayer games.
Peace and Blessings to you,

Myron
Starcomet
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game