Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2979

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.3.3 (Updated 6/15/20)

Postby tabdabber » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:53 pm

Also what did you use to make the Character References? I've seen that before but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the thing

Kisekae!
tabdabber has spoken. Amen.

Interested in minimalistic pieces? Check out my recent vore paintings here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub82Xb1C8os
tabdabber
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:04 am

GluttonousBitch wrote:Hey! Just wanna say I found this recently and I love it!
Just kinda wish I could eat everyone I see, and have more than one at a time *drool* It's fine though, I know thats not the point of the game. I'm Just greedy :gulp:

But yeah I can't wait for future updates, I'm having great fun seeing how many people you can eat in one run though! I hope in future days I can eat some seniors.

Also what did you use to make the Character References? I've seen that before but I can't for the life of me remember the name of the thing

Glad you're enjoying it! There will eventually be some situations where you can have more than one prey at once if you train for it! Like tabdabber said, I use Kisekae for the character references.

tabdabber wrote:Hello Mr. O! I finally decided to stop lurking just to drop by and say that this game is incredibly fun and that I've been enjoying going through all the routes of the first three days! The storytelling and worldbuilding are pretty neat, the characters themselves are super neat and the imagery that you write scenes with are nicely done!

Also I don't trust Mallory one bit. She's going to be a mega rival or a hidden boss down the line, I'm calling it now haha

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Maraliknisa » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:55 pm

Didn't expect to like a text adventure this much. Seriously just downloaded it for the hell of it, and turns out it's pretty damn good! Though I do admit it is a little slow during some sections, and I really wish there was the opportunity for more non-oral vore scenes, but besides that I really enjoyed the multiple paths you can take. The vore that we do have is pretty damn solid as well and got me immersed in the game for a good few hours. Though it's short at the moment, I do hope to see this getting more updates as time goes on.
Maraliknisa
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:26 pm

How exactly do I trigger the Party invitation?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nightwing17 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:14 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:How exactly do I trigger the Party invitation?

Spoiler Warning for how to get to the party:
Spoiler: show
On day 3 after the Escapism class near the end of the day, you run into a girl who will try to eat you. If you have not gotten enough experience from escaping preds, you have a higher chance of being caught by her. Once she has you, unless you are strong enough to escape or don't try to by resting the entire time, she will take you to the party where you will be let out. However, from my experience, this cannot be achieved in the easy ("I'm invincible") difficulty due to how experience works in this mode, although there may be a chance that I have not found yet

Updated Note: Thanks to Eboros, I did learn there is an alternative, easier way that can be accessed in any difficulty setting
Eboros wrote:in fact, there is another way to get there.
at the end of day 3, when you're in your room and going to eat. you have the option of going to eat alone or with Emma. go alone and you will meet Cherry if you already know her. and depending on what you say to her, she will tell you the address of the party.

Also, to OsmiumOrchid themselves, I wanna say a job well done so far on the story. As many people have said, this text adventure is amazing and has become my favorite by far. Keep up the great work, I cannot wait to see the next story update ^-^
Last edited by nightwing17 on Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nightwing17
New to the forum

Postby SimpleTastes » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:08 pm

[I messed up my post, posted question again a little below]
Last edited by SimpleTastes on Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:34 am

Will there be any point in the future where the MC gets eaten by Emma? If you don't, I thought of something you could possibly do. You can use Emma as an acid resistance Exercise. Like every day or whatever you get Emma to eat you and you can practice on your acid resistance. It seems like a stretch but I thought it could be cool. It can take a character and put more use into her. Just a suggestion.

Also I like the character Haley, just wondering will I see her more when game gets updated?

Love your work, Can't wait for more!!!
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eboros » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:39 am

nightwing17 wrote:
Whereaminow27 wrote:How exactly do I trigger the Party invitation?

Spoiler Warning for how to get to the party:
On day 3 after the Escapism class near the end of the day, you run into a girl who will try to eat you. If you have not gotten enough experience from escaping preds, you have a higher chance of being caught by her. Once she has you, unless you are strong enough to escape or don't try to by resting the entire time, she will take you to the party where you will be let out.

Note: I have never had success of this in invincible mode, most likely cause of the experience escaping stat being too high for her to catch you. As of version 0.3.3, it is easier to use either medium (I'm ready for anything!) or hard (We only have one life to live, so I'll need to be very careful) mode to get there

Also, to OsmiumOrchid themselves, I wanna say a job well done so far on the story. As many people have said, this text adventure is amazing and has become my favorite by far. Keep up the great work, I cannot wait to see the next story update ^-^

in fact, there is another way to get there.
at the end of day 3, when you're in your room and going to eat. you have the option of going to eat alone or with Emma. go alone and you will meet Cherry if you already know her. and depending on what you say to her, she will tell you the address of the party.
Eboros
New to the forum

Postby SimpleTastes » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:30 am

Tried to post before but I am new to the site so I don't think I did it right? Oh well that is besides the point. I have played through the game a couple time and I have been really having a fun time doing so!!! I have been poking around trying to see as many options as I can find, as well as having multiple different challenges while I play like getting as high or as low a relationship as possible. One thing I have been playing is see how many people I can successfully eat in a single playthrough. So far I have been able to pull off 5. And basically I am trying to figure out how to get that number to 6 (Or by ruining some prey's day and make it more) though it seems the paths to do so will conflict making it so that number can't be reached? Though with all the really awesome background stuff going on I am slowly discovering I wouldn't be surprised if there was a background script in play making it so it's a lot harder to go full Zoey on the school. Which if that is the case, that is pretty cool! But I am determined to try! >:D
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby PrismaticAria » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:38 pm

SimpleTastes wrote:Tried to post before but I am new to the site so I don't think I did it right? Oh well that is besides the point. I have played through the game a couple time and I have been really having a fun time doing so!!! I have been poking around trying to see as many options as I can find, as well as having multiple different challenges while I play like getting as high or as low a relationship as possible. One thing I have been playing is see how many people I can successfully eat in a single playthrough. So far I have been able to pull off 5. And basically I am trying to figure out how to get that number to 6 (Or by ruining some prey's day and make it more) though it seems the paths to do so will conflict making it so that number can't be reached? Though with all the really awesome background stuff going on I am slowly discovering I wouldn't be surprised if there was a background script in play making it so it's a lot harder to go full Zoey on the school. Which if that is the case, that is pretty cool! But I am determined to try! >:D

I was stuck on that for a while, 'cause I got 6 in one run by accident. Took me a while to figure out how, but I did.

I assume you're having trouble eating two on the second day? First, make sure you interact with Mercato during the tour on the first day – the girl who complains about her dorm being with the sophomores. This is the check the game looks for when determining if a certain event happens on the second day after escapism.
Next, on the second day, leave the folder in your dorm, and, when prompted to go to class, choose the last option (I think it was room 135? Don't quote me on that.) Lie to the upperclassmen about being in the right/wrong classroom, and I think it's kind of obvious from there.
Here's where things get tricky; you need to have digested enough of Olivia in order for the game to let you go hunting just before the end of the day. To do that, you need to have an extra lesson from Ms. Slate in escapism, which is where Alice comes in. The girl gets herself eaten for the duration of the class, but you're only prompted to follow her if you interacted with her on the first day. Ask Alice about her necklace, then go to Slate; you'll need to complete a little minigame in where you show her that you at least have potential in her class, but doing so will pass enough time for you to digest Olivia.
After all that, when prompted to hunt a little later, go to the classrooms to score your second meal for that day.

I hope I helped :-D
Last edited by PrismaticAria on Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PrismaticAria
Been posting for a bit

Postby nightwing17 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:46 pm

Eboros wrote:in fact, there is another way to get there.

Oh dang, I didn't know that! Haha thanks for telling us, I thought I had found all the paths and yet there is still more I have yet to uncover! Amazing!
nightwing17
New to the forum

Postby Borfus » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:05 pm

LazyLegion95 wrote:Will there be any point in the future where the MC gets eaten by Emma? If you don't, I thought of something you could possibly do. You can use Emma as an acid resistance Exercise. Like every day or whatever you get Emma to eat you and you can practice on your acid resistance. It seems like a stretch but I thought it could be cool. It can take a character and put more use into her. Just a suggestion.

Also I like the character Haley, just wondering will I see her more when game gets updated?

I believe Osmium said at some point that it will be possible to eat or be eaten by every major character, with the possible exception of being eaten by Mina seeing as she can't even keep you down in practice, let alone a real vore situation. Would certainly love an opportunity to be eaten by her near the end of the game if we manage to keep her alive that long myself, though.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby SimpleTastes » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:01 am

PrismaticAria wrote:
SimpleTastes wrote:Tried to post before but I am new to the site so I don't think I did it right? Oh well that is besides the point. I have played through the game a couple time and I have been really having a fun time doing so!!! I have been poking around trying to see as many options as I can find, as well as having multiple different challenges while I play like getting as high or as low a relationship as possible. One thing I have been playing is see how many people I can successfully eat in a single playthrough. So far I have been able to pull off 5. And basically I am trying to figure out how to get that number to 6 (Or by ruining some prey's day and make it more) though it seems the paths to do so will conflict making it so that number can't be reached? Though with all the really awesome background stuff going on I am slowly discovering I wouldn't be surprised if there was a background script in play making it so it's a lot harder to go full Zoey on the school. Which if that is the case, that is pretty cool! But I am determined to try! >:D

I was stuck on that for a while, 'cause I got 6 in one run by accident. Took me a while to figure out how, but I did.

I assume you're having trouble eating two on the second day? First, make sure you interact with Mercato during the tour on the first day – the girl who complains about her dorm being with the sophomores. This is the check the game looks for when determining if a certain event happens on the second day after escapism.
Next, on the second day, leave the folder in your dorm, and, when prompted to go to class, choose the last option (I think it was room 135? Don't quote me on that.) Lie to the upperclassmen about being in the right/wrong classroom, and I think it's kind of obvious from there.
Here's where things get tricky; you need to have digested enough of Olivia in order for the game to let you go hunting just before the end of the day. To do that, you need to have an extra lesson from Ms. Slate in escapism, which is where Alice comes in. The girl gets herself eaten for the duration of the class, but you're only prompted to follow her if you interacted with her on the first day. Ask Alice about her necklace, then go to Slate; you'll need to complete a little minigame in where you show her that you at least have potential in her class, but doing so will pass enough time for you to digest Olivia.
After all that, when prompted to hunt a little later, go to the classrooms to score your second meal for that day.

I hope I helped :-D

I tried following the steps, but it seems no matter how I try and go about it, even changing up my paths from the rest of the day to kill time. The only times I have been able to make it work have been when I have only had one person the day before. I may try changing it up and seeing if that effects thing at all, but it definitely seems to be a trick. Thank you anyways for the advice! I hope it puts me on the right track!

Edit: So I think I figured it out!

if you don't follow the girls on day one and instead for for Mandy later, as well as interact with Emma it should create enough room and interactions to spread out the digestion!!
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby PrismaticAria » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:11 am

Huh, didn't know there was more to it; guess I'm just lucky, or something.
Glad I could help :-D
PrismaticAria
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkrai88 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:44 am

Lurker here, but I felt the need to jump in and comment on the 6 prey run. I also was trying my best to eat as many people as possible, and I thought that five was the max! Turns out though, eating both Olivia and Alex on day 2 is a LOT harder than it looks. I ended up having to use save scumming to get optimal stamina and it took... probably a couple hundred tries. This would be trivial on Easy mode, but for playing on Normal, I used the following path:

I ate Mandy with Emma's help and Gabby in the garden on Day 1. Don't know if that's relevant, but it might be.
You DO need to talk to Alice on the tour. This is mandatory.
On Day 2, turn on the detailed stat numbers in the options menu.
Memorize your class locations and leave the folder behind.
Progress until you go to your class, choose room 135.
Lie to the sophomores, but when you get to the option of "Here goes nothing..." vs. "Give it all you've got," SAVE, and choose the first option until it's successful. You need to start the Olivia encounter with 80 stamina.
Your goal here is to get to Ms. Slate's class with 65-70 stamina. The best results I got were by Crushing Olivia, then relaxing until she was digested. You have to get very lucky with your damage rolls, but it doesn't take too long to reset.
When you go back to the dorm, Sleep instead of going to lunch with Emma. It restores more stamina (and keeps her away from Zoey).
After Slate's class, chase after Alice and ask about her necklace, then go back and ask Slate for it. You'll have to do a mini-game to escape her gut. This is what buys you the time to fully digest Olivia.
SAVE before the Slate escape.
The optimal route for Slate is Rest, Rest, Brace Yourself, Struggle, Struggle Conservatively, Struggle Conservatively.
After your second Rest, your Stamina MUST be in the 95-100 range. Reset if it's not.
From there, go out to hunt. You should have 65+ stamina at this time.
Go to the classroom halls. SAVE before making your move.
Make your move, but don't be aggressive about it. Reset until you overpower your prey.
At this point, you should have 54+ stamina. After literally hundreds upon hundreds of resets against Alex, I was never able to beat her with less stamina than this. SAVE once you've overpowered her, and get ready to reset a lot.
Start the battle with a Squeeze to prevent damage. After that, most of the actions she takes should be responded to with Massage or Rest, depending on how far along you are and how much stamina you have left. There are two exceptions:
-When she thrashes or attacks relentlessly, Squeeze to prevent damage.
-When she braces against your belly with her arms, always Massage.
Other than that, you're trying to stretch out your belly HP long enough for digestion to kick in and get 4 damage triggers on her. You will fail. A lot. On the one winning run I managed, I finished with 0.75 stamina left over.
But to the best of my knowledge, this is currently the only way to get an Overstuffed belly, and get the 6 prey run on normal difficulty. Good luck to anyone else who tries it!

TL;DR: if you want to eat six people, do it on easy mode.
darkrai88
New to the forum

Postby SimpleTastes » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:07 pm

Now that we have figured out six, I wonder what the new max will be once the next day comes up! >:D

Or maybe one of the next updates that take place before Wednesday will allow us to beat that number. Or... Maybe there already is a way.... Or maybe I am just a little too greedy and should take ALL the chill pills.
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby PrismaticAria » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:15 pm

TL;DR: if you want to eat six people, do it on easy mode.

Too right. I didn't even think that someone would try it on either of the other difficulties, probably because I assumed most people were in it for the smut, and not the challenge. I'm starting to think there are more preyish people on the site, which means I have to remember I'm unique in preferring pred stuff. ^^;

Oh well; doesn't change the fact that this is still the best site for vore content. :-D
PrismaticAria
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:43 am

Maraliknisa wrote:Didn't expect to like a text adventure this much. Seriously just downloaded it for the hell of it, and turns out it's pretty damn good! Though I do admit it is a little slow during some sections, and I really wish there was the opportunity for more non-oral vore scenes, but besides that I really enjoyed the multiple paths you can take. The vore that we do have is pretty damn solid as well and got me immersed in the game for a good few hours. Though it's short at the moment, I do hope to see this getting more updates as time goes on.

Glad you're enjoying it! There will always be more oral than alternative types of vore, but non-oral scenes will likely become more common as we get further into the game.

LazyLegion95 wrote:Will there be any point in the future where the MC gets eaten by Emma? If you don't, I thought of something you could possibly do. You can use Emma as an acid resistance Exercise. Like every day or whatever you get Emma to eat you and you can practice on your acid resistance. It seems like a stretch but I thought it could be cool. It can take a character and put more use into her. Just a suggestion.

Yes, you will be able to get eaten by Emma at some point! Though probably not that situation. Haley might pop up again at some point, but she won't have much of a significant role. Glad you're enjoying the game!

Borfus wrote:I believe Osmium said at some point that it will be possible to eat or be eaten by every major character, with the possible exception of being eaten by Mina seeing as she can't even keep you down in practice, let alone a real vore situation. Would certainly love an opportunity to be eaten by her near the end of the game if we manage to keep her alive that long myself, though.

Mina is not an exception to that promise ;) (and the lab scene didn't count)

darkrai88 wrote:Lurker here, but I felt the need to jump in and comment on the 6 prey run. I also was trying my best to eat as many people as possible, and I thought that five was the max! Turns out though, eating both Olivia and Alex on day 2 is a LOT harder than it looks. I ended up having to use save scumming to get optimal stamina and it took... probably a couple hundred tries. This would be trivial on Easy mode, but for playing on Normal, I used the following path:

I actually recently discovered that there's a slight logic error on the check for whether or not you can choose to go on the hunt while working on a patron voted scene for the next update, eating both Olivia and Alex in the same run should be much easier to attempt without needing the loophole of going through Slate once the update is out ^^;
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Raiden556 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:00 am

The idea that we will actually be able to be eaten by mina (and possibly hopefully digested by her? In before we discover that she has the strongest stomach acid in the game and the tablets were the only thing saving us lol) makes me a very happy camper as I love smaller preds, now if only we could feed Alice to her first, regardless I'm loving the game and and get progressively more and more excited as you keep adding stuff to it, keep up the amazing work :)
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby Samuga » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:46 pm

How do i get the unbirth scene on day 3 ?
Samuga
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game