Kyriarchy

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Kyriarchy

Postby eaterjolly » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:11 am

Originating from feminist theology, kyriarchy is an alternative theory to patriarchy. The theory of kyriarchy claims that the fluctuation of privilege and oppression across multitudinous vectors (i.e. education, beauty, or social graph) conditions obedience to whatever ghost (broadly speaking) seems in control of that fluctuation. Kyriarchy forms hierarchy, thus if we seem to live in a patriarchy, that only is because kyriarchs have decided to make that so. Whenever I feel like the rules of a game conflict with my personality, I experience a sensation not unlike my bowels as-if burning in acid. Perhaps that is what we mean when one imagines melting away, like the lyric "stop the world and melt with you". But we also tend to describe the sensation as like melting when our sense of privilege exceeds oppression, like when lovestruck. We even describe the opposite perspective as experiencing a sensation like hunger or eating with phrases like "you look delicious" or "your love is so satisfying". Religion frequently plays with the notion, making me wonder, which created which, the sensation or the symbolism.
eaterjolly
Been posting for a bit

Re: Kyriarchy

Postby Danciestpuddle » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:53 am

What? I feel like you put a lot of though into this but I don't understand what is being said.
Danciestpuddle
New to the forum

Postby PhantomOfMars » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:22 pm

Eaterjolly,
I am familiar with the term kyriarchy, even if I can't spell it, but I'm not sure how to make sense of that in relation to the bottom half of your paragraph. Could you spell that out?
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby eaterjolly » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:03 pm

Imagine digestion on the molecular level. An enzyme or acid causes old bonds to break and new bonds to form. Remember, if ever you analyzed, how hypnotists succeed. Often a fluctuation between unexpected simplicity with unexpected cognitive difficulty, or if you will, a microscopically fluctuating privilege and oppression, of the senses. Hypnosis really can break down and alter a consciousness at the fundamental level (the ego), albeit rarely can affect a mind that deeply (extremely rarely). That is analogous to a stomach not digesting prey completely.
eaterjolly
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion