God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update>

Postby Tunknownusert » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:28 am

Truly cannot wait for this game's next update. Easily has become my favorite vore game ever made. Has a great story, plus plenty of sexy scenes, paired with multiple different play styles, and degrees of difficulty.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Konkak » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:36 pm

---
Last edited by Konkak on Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Konkak
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tunknownusert » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:11 pm

Konkak wrote:Endierlord,
I probably shouldn't speak in behalf of the devs, but:
1. It will be included in the mansion update
2. They will be added in the mansion update
3. Planned to do (except of adding her to the party), don't know when, probably in the mansion update, though I am not 100% sure
4. I don't know if it's gonna be included but I doubt that - as far as I know, all the party members are already planned ahead and there is not much room for new ones

As far as I am aware, the mansion update is gonna be something about August-September or slightly later, though once again, I am not the dev and I cannot really tell when it's exactly about to be done.

Do you know which characters are addable to the mansion? I know there is the neko character you save from bandits, centaur party member, beast party member, and the fairy party member, but are there any others?
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Konkak » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:55 pm

---
Last edited by Konkak on Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Konkak
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tunknownusert » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:26 am

Ah, perhaps I should start another playthrough where I don't digest everything that moves lol
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:58 pm

So, at what point is the next update?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:57 pm

Souls6 wrote:So, at what point is the next update?

if you are asking about bugfixes...who knows

but if you are actually asking about content updates....we just had it a month ago....there won't be another for a long time as this game is very large and the coding requires a lot of work
Firon
---

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:24 am

The thing is Saloumon said like a month ago, that the next update would be a small one since it was already mostly done before the pandemic started. I asked about a supposed date and said 1-2 months. So since a month is passed, I was asking at what point they were.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:24 am

Endierlord wrote:I'm not demanding anything, but I'd like sa few simple things in the next (or future) update

- Sex scenes with the allies in your mansion
- The Neko Maid and the maid from the castle appear in the mansion
- When the butterfly girl tries to get you to eat her, you have a choice to bring her to the arachne girl at your mansion. Also you can put the arachne in your party.
- be able to have the Centipede girl join you

Edit: Great job on the newest updates btw

-coming
-coming
-coming but not follower
-no, sorry

Tunknownusert wrote:
Konkak wrote:Endierlord,
I probably shouldn't speak in behalf of the devs, but:
1. It will be included in the mansion update
2. They will be added in the mansion update
3. Planned to do (except of adding her to the party), don't know when, probably in the mansion update, though I am not 100% sure
4. I don't know if it's gonna be included but I doubt that - as far as I know, all the party members are already planned ahead and there is not much room for new ones

As far as I am aware, the mansion update is gonna be something about August-September or slightly later, though once again, I am not the dev and I cannot really tell when it's exactly about to be done.

Do you know which characters are addable to the mansion? I know there is the neko character you save from bandits, centaur party member, beast party member, and the fairy party member, but are there any others?

Right now it's 5 followers and 4 extra NPCs (only one actually appears in there and does nothing). there will be bunch more in the future and they all will have functions and interactions when we release the mansion update. The main reason why it's somewhat available now is since you can have max 3 party members, I wanted to have a hub to change up your party as needed.

Souls6 wrote:So, at what point is the next update?

Vision right now would be end of August, but that's a really rough guess and should not be counted on for now.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:29 pm

Will you add some vore scenes in the farms outside Grandhold? Seems strange the only scene there is just Ashley eating a cow if you decide to let her stay there.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wollffett » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:03 am

Just wondering if the water token has a use yet cause I have it but cant find anywhere to use it in the desert
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Tunknownusert » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:08 am

Wollffett wrote:Just wondering if the water token has a use yet cause I have it but cant find anywhere to use it in the desert

The use I found for it was if memory serves me correctly, in the desert at the oasis, try using it there. (I might be mistaken but I think that's where I used it)
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby toszur123 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:26 am

what number do I need to enter to pass the bone room in the sanctuary
toszur123
New to the forum

Postby NiceGuy18 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:51 pm

toszur123 wrote:what number do I need to enter to pass the bone room in the sanctuary

I learned when you are passing the rooms before you get to the bone room, you want to count the piles of bones in each room that has them. Then, put the number of bone piles you found for each digit. 1000s = 1st room, 100s =2nd room with bones, etc)
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby antoinou62185 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:37 pm

I'm stuck in the hallway after the sphinx. when I continue straight I came back to the hallway
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wollffett » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:01 pm

Tunknownusert wrote:
Wollffett wrote:Just wondering if the water token has a use yet cause I have it but cant find anywhere to use it in the desert

The use I found for it was if memory serves me correctly, in the desert at the oasis, try using it there. (I might be mistaken but I think that's where I used it)

I found it I had thrown the gold in before helping the mermaid so never went back to the oasis stupid thing for me to miss but thank you none the less
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Hammerhead2 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:55 am

Hope to see the full game sometimes and be happy :>
Hammerhead2
Been posting for a bit

Postby frosthunter » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:31 pm

how i can open the door in the bone room ?

i count all the bones out of that room and the number get wrong
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:35 pm

frosthunter wrote:how i can open the door in the bone room ?

It's in the comments below ... it's 3517
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby salamoun » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:06 am

Souls6 wrote:Will you add some vore scenes in the farms outside Grandhold? Seems strange the only scene there is just Ashley eating a cow if you decide to let her stay there.

Yes, there are plans on expanding side areas like this, they will just take some time.

Wollffett wrote:
Tunknownusert wrote:

I found it I had thrown the gold in before helping the mermaid so never went back to the oasis stupid thing for me to miss but thank you none the less

Yea, the only use for the token is to be used to summon water spirit, I will prob add more options what to do with it but right now if you already did water spirit, it's useless ^^;

Hammerhead2 wrote:Hope to see the full game sometimes and be happy :>

We all do and I aim to finish it!

frosthunter wrote:how i can open the door in the bone room ?

You have to count bones in the OTHER rooms, not the bone room itself. There are 4 rooms with skeletons in them which will give you 4 digits for the password.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game