Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.213 --- 13/06/20

Postby KindStrangerMobileUser » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:04 am

notjackielentil wrote:
YeeterPeter wrote:How do i get to shinas drawer? Ive got to the 6th Conversation so far. Am I doing something wrong here?

you have to be on her good side. if you get into her vagina, thats usually the sign you made it. then just keep talking nice and youre in the drawer

THANK YOU
KindStrangerMobileUser
New to the forum

Postby NRawk » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:41 pm

Okay, so none of the advice on here is helping me get to Shina's other scenes. I've stopped playing with her in class, I pleasure her throughout the day and give her multiple orgasms each time, I do my best during the conversations (through it seems like the 'right' answer is random half the time since I can select the same answer that got me a positive reaction in a previous conversation and get a negative response instead), I haven't escaped from her for over 3 weeks. Honestly, I never would have thought there were other scenes with her if I didn't look at the 'Pictures' folder and come on here. I'm about ready to give up and go see the AV milf, are Shina's scenes even worth it?
If you like my stuff and want to support me, check out my Patreon or Ko-fi!
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
http://www.ko-fi.com/nrawk282
NRawk
Been posting for a bit

Postby secretish » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:58 pm

NRawk wrote:Okay, so none of the advice on here is helping me get to Shina's other scenes. I've stopped playing with her in class, I pleasure her throughout the day and give her multiple orgasms each time, I do my best during the conversations (through it seems like the 'right' answer is random half the time since I can select the same answer that got me a positive reaction in a previous conversation and get a negative response instead), I haven't escaped from her for over 3 weeks. Honestly, I never would have thought there were other scenes with her if I didn't look at the 'Pictures' folder and come on here. I'm about ready to give up and go see the AV milf, are Shina's scenes even worth it?

Spoiler: show
The reason some answers give positive responses sometimes and negative at others is because of her initial mood at the start. She can be happy, sad, angry, horny, and maybe one or two other emotions I can't remember. What answers are correct is based on that. If she's mad, usually give her a reason to complain about somebody other than you. If sad, try to make her feel like she really helped you and that you're glad to be with her. If happy, pick the generally nice options that are glad, but not too over the top. If horny, pick the obviously lewder options.

Note that that is just a very loose guide, and may not be true for every choice. I think the answers have to be basically perfect for that attempt to get the drawer part, so you could save right before the last time pleasing her before the questioning if you just want to load that, so you only have to pleasure her once in case a question is missed.
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby NRawk » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:04 pm

secretish wrote:
NRawk wrote:Okay, so none of the advice on here is helping me get to Shina's other scenes. I've stopped playing with her in class, I pleasure her throughout the day and give her multiple orgasms each time, I do my best during the conversations (through it seems like the 'right' answer is random half the time since I can select the same answer that got me a positive reaction in a previous conversation and get a negative response instead), I haven't escaped from her for over 3 weeks. Honestly, I never would have thought there were other scenes with her if I didn't look at the 'Pictures' folder and come on here. I'm about ready to give up and go see the AV milf, are Shina's scenes even worth it?

The reason some answers give positive responses sometimes and negative at others is because of her initial mood at the start. She can be happy, sad, angry, horny, and maybe one or two other emotions I can't remember. What answers are correct is based on that. If she's mad, usually give her a reason to complain about somebody other than you. If sad, try to make her feel like she really helped you and that you're glad to be with her. If happy, pick the generally nice options that are glad, but not too over the top. If horny, pick the obviously lewder options.

Note that that is just a very loose guide, and may not be true for every choice. I think the answers have to be basically perfect for that attempt to get the drawer part, so you could save right before the last time pleasing her before the questioning if you just want to load that, so you only have to pleasure her once in case a question is missed.

I didn't realize her initial mood affected the conversation so much, but even then I've tried reloading the before the conversation and the questions are random each time... my save file says I've been playing this particular run for over 4 and a half hours (restarted and didn't escape for the best chance) and I still stuck in her boobs. I understand that I have to be patient and all that but... again, I never would have even guessed Shina had any other scenes.
NRawk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kelxir1 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:11 pm

I've found getting to Shina's AV scenes if she's happy with you can be a bit of trial and error. It all comes down to her conversations with you once she's happy enough with you to unbirth you. It took me a while to find any patterns regarding which answers are the best answer, but I've found that looking at her facial expression when she's waiting for an answer from you seems to determine which answer is the right one in that particular scenario i.e., if she has a happy expression, the most positive response should be the best answer in that particular instance. Get the perfect conversation with her and she'll give you the opportunity to sleep in her drawer instead of inside her. Take the "drawer" option and find your way up to the top of the area where you'll see a pair of her panties hanging down. Climb up there and you'll wind up trapped in her panties the following morning.

During her walk to the baths, you'll want to crawl your way up to her anus, but make sure not to do anything other than Rest when she isn't actually walking. Once you reach her anus, you'll get the option to lick it. Do that enough times while remembering to not do anything except Rest when she stops walking. Lick her anus enough times and you'll get a message saying her anus is relaxed, and that's your queue to enter. Do that and she'll keep you in her ass from that point on. That should do it, and just remember that figuring out which answer is the best for each question and for each facial expression can take a couple guesses to match them up.
Kelxir1
New to the forum

Postby secretish » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:30 pm

NRawk wrote:
secretish wrote:

I didn't realize her initial mood affected the conversation so much, but even then I've tried reloading the before the conversation and the questions are random each time... my save file says I've been playing this particular run for over 4 and a half hours (restarted and didn't escape for the best chance) and I still stuck in her boobs. I understand that I have to be patient and all that but... again, I never would have even guessed Shina had any other scenes.

Ah. I thought you were already past the boobs part. The drawer part can't happen until you're in the next part after that. There may be some threshold in the next part before getting a perfect conversation gets the drawer, but I'm not sure on that, and even if there is, it definitely isn't as time-consuming as getting past the boobs part. Either way, to get past the boobs part, just spend more time being nice to her. Should probably happen somewhat soon if you've already spent that long on it (unless you've skipped pleasing her in the non-classroom non-sleeping parts a lot and/or the conversations frequently angered her enough for the armpit instead of the hug)
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tyler1999 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:01 pm

dxasmodeus wrote:
Tyler1999 wrote:this game sucks, I literally can't get out of the first level. And I aced all the Shrink EXP Scenes so I get how to do it.

Are you playing on normal or easy? The game is much more approachable on easy, but the RNG can and will screw the player sometimes.

I'm not sure how to do that, I just started the game and got to out of the first character and stuck in the second. I can get out of the maid at the coffee shop, but nothing to do at the maids house, even after sleeping in the bed, and nothing to do in the first girl.
Tyler1999
Been posting for a bit

Postby NRawk » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:17 pm

Ah. I thought you were already past the boobs part. The drawer part can't happen until you're in the next part after that. There may be some threshold in the next part before getting a perfect conversation gets the drawer, but I'm not sure on that, and even if there is, it definitely isn't as time-consuming as getting past the boobs part. Either way, to get past the boobs part, just spend more time being nice to her. Should probably happen somewhat soon if you've already spent that long on it (unless you've skipped pleasing her in the non-classroom non-sleeping parts a lot and/or the conversations frequently angered her enough for the armpit instead of the hug)

Yeah, I'm still stuck in the rotation of:
-Do nothing at school
-Play in the cafe/bathroom 3-4 times
-Play at home 3-4 times
-Conversation (got a prefect one and still nothing)
-Go to sleep
I have the latest version of the game, so I know it's not that. At this point I just don't think it's worth all this time to maybe get Shina's AV or UB scenes, there's a perfectly good milf who will shove you up her ass in two escapes from where I am. By this point I've sunk over 5 hours into this one subsection of the game... I'm done.
NRawk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firescrat » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:12 pm

How to level up with Shina:

NEVER disturb her in class.
ALWAYS give her one orgasm and the crawl back and sleep (you need to crawl in 2 consecutive times attempting to go out resets this option).
Give her nightly orgasms!
Do NOT get out of her

In the conversations there are 4 base moods:
Angry; Sad; Aroused and Happy. The answers to the questions vary on her inital mood!
You know if you got the right answer from the expression she makes and IF you play with sound you know right away if she giggles.

Except from completly failing in the questions you can get on her good side pretty quick with the above tricks.
Firescrat
New to the forum

Postby dxasmodeus » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:25 am

Derpanator wrote:How do I get the new futa scene in the nightclub?

Early evening in the Nightclub main area, there is a woman with long green hair in the chair closest to the hall leading out. Talk to her.
dxasmodeus
New to the forum

Postby Tyler1999 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:28 pm

Tyler1999 wrote:
dxasmodeus wrote:
Tyler1999 wrote:this game sucks, I literally can't get out of the first level. And I aced all the Shrink EXP Scenes so I get how to do it.

Are you playing on normal or easy? The game is much more approachable on easy, but the RNG can and will screw the player sometimes.

I'm not sure how to do that, I just started the game and got to out of the first character and stuck in the second. I can get out of the maid at the coffee shop, but nothing to do at the maids house, even after sleeping in the bed, and nothing to do in the first girl.
Tyler1999
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:55 am

Happy Vore day guys! :D

Today I've decided to celebrate it by posting a couple of teasers of our game. I hope you would like them and know that despite we're working slowly, we're still going!

VDay2020TMATeaser.PNG

VDay2020TMATeaser2.png

Stay tuned! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:59 am

DevS098 wrote:Happy Vore day guys! :D

Today I've decided to celebrate it by posting a couple of teasers of our game. I hope you would like them and know that despite we're working slowly, we're still going!

VDay2020TMATeaser.PNG

VDay2020TMATeaser2.png

Happy Vore Day
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tyler1999 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:00 pm

NRawk wrote:

-Do nothing at school
-Play at home 3-4 times
-Go to sleep
I have the latest version of the game, so I know it's not that. At this point I just don't think it's worth all this time to maybe get Shina's AV or UB scenes, there's a perfectly good milf who will shove you up her ass in two escapes from where I am. By this point I've sunk over 5 hours into this one subsection of the game... I'm done.

So how do you get to the conversations? and you mentioned something about escaping to get a different reaction?
Tyler1999
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ragnow » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:30 pm

DevS098 wrote:Happy Vore day guys! :D

VDay2020TMATeaser.PNG

VDay2020TMATeaser2.png

Nice! I can't wait! This is the giantess game I'm excited for most whenever there's updates.
Ragnow
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArgentumPersona » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:09 pm

NRawk wrote:

-Do nothing at school
-Play at home 3-4 times
-Go to sleep

Same. It's a real chore to slog through, and I've also spent way too much time in the same loop without ever breaking out of it. To be honest, I just figured the game was bugged.

EDIT: I got it to progress, all at once, after about an hour invested, this time. I don't know what seems to drag it on, but hey, I guess I was just unlucky.
ArgentumPersona
New to the forum

Postby Snatched » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:01 am

Thanks for the teasers, DevS098!

Question: Am I missing how to get to the RndEX_ girls, or is that being worked on later?

Hope you keep building in UB and BV, maybe entrapped in clothing too.
More cheers and kudos to the dev team, in any case.
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby Snatched » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:48 pm

One way I found to keep Shina happy in the conversations phase is to choose whichever answers are all about *her* and nothing about what *you* want or are thinking. You're still her toy, not her boyfriend, and she's playing with you the same a girl plays with a doll. So, to keep her happy, avoid the answers that mention what *you* think of the outside world or being with other girls, etc, and pick the answers where she has the most agency and you have little or none.

If you are trying to irritate her, do the opposite.
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:18 pm

Snatched wrote:Thanks for the teasers, DevS098!

Question: Am I missing how to get to the RndEX_ girls, or is that being worked on later?

Hope you keep building in UB and BV, maybe entrapped in clothing too.
More cheers and kudos to the dev team, in any case.

No, their pics are used in events scattered around the public maps. Search into them all (except the school) and look at different times of the days. I made sure they stand out so they shouldn't be hard to miss.
DevS098
Participator

Postby EvanLora » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:28 pm

Hello, DevS098! Just dropping by to give share ideas I had.

As I saw breasts in you last teaser pic, here are some suggestions:

- I don't know if you are going to do oral vore in the next update, but breast vore turning into oral vore as a girl sucks on her own tits would be nice. But well, I understand a new type of vore asks for a lot of work, I already took a look at the game's files.

- More object interactions, maybe? Let's suppose a fart punishment in the bathtub, if the girl found you there. I'm a bit lazy to explain the scene atm, but you can paste /g/290542/29/ after a certain site's homepage and check the pic.

- The above can be expanded a bit more, if you think about consumables for the main character or things like aphrodisiacs for unlocking a girl's event, or even some radioactive thing that temporary turns a girl into a futa, exclusive to a single scene or two.

Now for personal things I'd like to see, if you are interested as well:

- If doing oral vore, I think Shina and Minami are the candidates, but as she already teased, the idea of being Minami is nice, Shina already got a lot of attention in the past update. Who knows, maybe it could be an event where her daughter and her have some fun when you are inside a certain girl's testicle, then going into her mother's mouth or ass. Or Minami could tease you a lot, putting you on the food she just prepared in the kitchen, then eating all of it and getting full.

- That may look simple, but armpits. I never got a thing for armpits until I played your game, that was surprising and marvelous.

- Burumas and exercises are good. The smell could be explored as punishment.

- Is there any chance of having anal vore with Kasumi? Even if her main attraction is her penis, she may have a prostate still, so more pleasure.

- if doing oral vore, I assume there will be stomach shots. What if you are inserted too far into an ass, and end up there as well?

You don't need to do anything of the above, they are just ideas I had randomly, but if anything helps the creativity, then it's perfect. You guys rock at game development, don't listen to anyone who says the opposite. Thank you!
EvanLora
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game