Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V6G

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:13 pm

SquishySofty wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:I can't wait to play as 1 inch fairy!

Playing as a 1 inch fairy sounds like a really interesting idea. And a really interesting system when it comes to vore, like changing belly size depending on the height and weight. Otherwise, it would look strange to see a same size belly while the fairy is basically 1 inch. It would also lead up to multiple mass vores of fairies in somebody's insides! (AKA, the Capacity system like in VoreWar) :-D

Hammerspace? /shrug

Also, the Naga-race I'm working on is being finicky for interactions...plus not all the things I'd like to work in are able to be used yet, so in time..
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby AngelOfTaxes » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:10 am

ObsidianSnake wrote:
AngelOfTaxes wrote:Hey. Here are text files with 1000 male and female names, in case you're interested. I think these are ordered by frequency from the... 2010 US census? (Can't remember. I pulled these a while ago for a project of my own.) Cheers.

You really are an angel! These are incredibly useful, thank you.

You're too kind. Here's a text file with 1000 last names.
Attachments
last names.txt
(7.91 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
AngelOfTaxes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:17 am

Complete the collection!
Turbotowns
???

Postby CoinToast » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:29 am

3 ideas I had playing the latest version, not sure if they have been suggested before or if they are implemented but just hard to see:

The first one would be a "push" action, that does the opposite to trying to pull someone free. I just though it weird that an option to taunt and rub was there, but helping was not.

The second one would be some kind of holding/dragging action, to keep someone from moving by force at the cost of not being able to do much that turn.

The third one is inspired by an old-ish game (tales of the mystic wilds). In that game much like in this one eating was not a punctual action but a multi-turns tug of war. The main differences and what made the ToMW mechanic a bit more "engaging" was that escaping was too a multi-turn effort, and not an instantaneous event. If in one turn you stopped eating to do nothing, or any other allowed action, that just gave the prey more opportunity to keep getting out. That gave the player a much finer control of the tempo of the struggle, which I though was kinda nice.
CoinToast
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:51 am

CoinToast wrote:3 ideas I had playing the latest version, not sure if they have been suggested before or if they are implemented but just hard to see:

The first one would be a "push" action, that does the opposite to trying to pull someone free. I just though it weird that an option to taunt and rub was there, but helping was not.

The second one would be some kind of holding/dragging action, to keep someone from moving by force at the cost of not being able to do much that turn.

The third one is inspired by an old-ish game (tales of the mystic wilds). In that game much like in this one eating was not a punctual action but a multi-turns tug of war. The main differences and what made the ToMW mechanic a bit more "engaging" was that escaping was too a multi-turn effort, and not an instantaneous event. If in one turn you stopped eating to do nothing, or any other allowed action, that just gave the prey more opportunity to keep getting out. That gave the player a much finer control of the tempo of the struggle, which I though was kinda nice.

Most of those were suggested already in some shape or form... HOWEVER... what is this hidden gem of a vore game you've just described?!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Younger99 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:57 am

Turbotowns wrote:
CoinToast wrote:3 ideas I had playing the latest version, not sure if they have been suggested before or if they are implemented but just hard to see:

Most of those were suggested already in some shape or form... HOWEVER... what is this hidden gem of a vore game you've just described?!

I'm curious to hear about this myself XD
Younger99
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:59 pm

Yeah, those first two might work, so I'll probably add them.

Honestly I'd considered a system like that at first, but ended up thinking that slowing it down further just made it even easier for vore to be interrupted, plus adding a lot of situational text for stalling or pushing back. It's possible some elements of that might be added at some point though. That's part of what the Vore Battle system was designed to fix, if I mange to get it to a point where it feels like it fits.

Turbotowns wrote:HOWEVER... what is this hidden gem of a vore game you've just described?!

It was a vore game that was under construction before entering a point where it wasn't really worked on anymore. https://aryion.com/g4/blog.php?id=23606 I'd been recommended to check it out for ideas, but I could never get it to run on my computer, but you may have better luck.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Younger99 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:48 am

Damn I have no clue on how to work out this Tales of the Mystic Wilds game XD
Anyone know how to set it up?
Younger99
Participator

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:42 pm

Younger99 wrote:Damn I have no clue on how to work out this Tales of the Mystic Wilds game XD

Spoilers because it's a discussion to Tales of the Mystic Wilds:
Spoiler: show
I just extracted the game and play it from there. I check the F12 menu which is the Key config (Or F1 for the help menu) to check which of the available options I can do.
Just keep a reminder that the game crashes randomly, which saving frequently is very important. Another reminder that the enemies in this game is VERY HARSH if you're level 1. The only way to gain EXP is by digesting after you devour them, and not full on offensive like melee only. In the forest (Which is basically the "Starting zone"), you'll have to get really lucky to devour the Forest Fairies to get EXP, otherwise they consistently runs away from you, and you have to watch out for the Forest Feys, Honey Fuckler, and the Bears. But MOST likely the HF and Bears, those can devour you with no mercy.

Anyways, it's a fun game. Couldn't experience the rest of it myself due to crashes and trying to level myself up (And also getting new equipment is hard). :lol:
Either that, or I suck at the game with little to no guides.
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Younger99 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:37 pm

SquishySofty wrote:
Younger99 wrote:Damn I have no clue on how to work out this Tales of the Mystic Wilds game XD

I just extracted the game and play it from there. I check the F12 menu which is the Key config (Or F1 for the help menu) to check which of the available options I can do.
Just keep a reminder that the game crashes randomly, which saving frequently is very important. Another reminder that the enemies in this game is VERY HARSH if you're level 1. The only way to gain EXP is by digesting after you devour them, and not full on offensive like melee only. In the forest (Which is basically the "Starting zone"), you'll have to get really lucky to devour the Forest Fairies to get EXP, otherwise they consistently runs away from you, and you have to watch out for the Forest Feys, Honey Fuckler, and the Bears. But MOST likely the HF and Bears, those can devour you with no mercy.

Anyways, it's a fun game. Couldn't experience the rest of it myself due to crashes and trying to level myself up (And also getting new equipment is hard). :lol:

Fair enough we can discuss further on PMs
Younger99
Participator

Postby Younger99 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:54 pm

Anyway, Aurilika how's progress going on your end if you can forgive me for asking.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Kligor » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:37 pm

I admit I still refresh this a few times a day juuuust incase. I just wish i knew how to program cause I'd gladly help. Eh maybe I should learn. What programming language is this, if I may ask? Just so I can maaaybe give it a peak?
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chiaroscuro » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:01 am

It’s a Unity project which utilizes C#, so presumably that would be the language they’re using. I’ve considered playing around with the source code myself, but since they have such a big update planned for the AI (which is mostly the stuff I’m wanting to play around with), I’ll probably wait for that.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Kligor » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:40 am

Then I guess Ill wait too!
I wait in anticipation lmao
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orin » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:09 am

Younger99 wrote:
SquishySofty wrote:

Fair enough we can discuss further on PMs

I'm really sorry to go off-topic again, but I'm really interested in trying this game too. I downloaded it but I can't find a way to make it work. The game appears on task manager but it doesn't actually start. I'm using windows 10.
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:57 am

I too use windows 10... I might nit be able to work it either... damn.
Turbotowns
???

Postby SquishySofty » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:31 pm

Windows 10

I think it's safe to say that TofMW doesn't work in Windows 10, since it works in Windows 8.1 or under. (I'm not entirely sure if it does work in Windows 10. Correct me if I'm wrong.)
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:54 pm

anybody try "Compatibility" mode?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Orin » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:23 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:anybody try "Compatibility" mode?

Yeah. I tried with windows 8, 7, vista and xp. Also tried running as administrator.
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rai32 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:33 pm

Downloaded TofMW and it worked fine for me? had one save corrupt but fine other than that. I run windows 10 so that has nothing to do with it. also note that the minimise spell is op and lets you hit way above your level
Rai32
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game