Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.95 A small update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.5 Voiced Vaginal & Beatrice Update

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:35 am

AnnayaChan wrote:Free Version download link not working at all.

Sorry! The download link was crashing at 99% for some weird reason and I didn't get to reupload the game till today. Try it again now and let me know if it works!
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby R3X » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:26 am

I hope it's okay to ask, but are there any plans for an updated free Version ?
R3X
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:59 am

R3X wrote:I hope it's okay to ask, but are there any plans for an updated free Version ?

It's always ok to ask :D

I actually have been planning to when I finished up Indulgence's area. But I've been taking this month off to try relax and catch up on other things. So I don't have an ETA unfortunately. I still haven't decided what to put in the next updated free version yet either. With other games it was easy and just the voiced versions of events being Patreon only. But this time because of piracy I'm not sure what parts and it can also mean areas will feel incomplete if I leave certain things out. And I'm working on something that'll tell you if you've completed an event or need to look for it still.

I've been making another thing just for fun in the past few days which I'll make free probably around mid June-ish just to be fair for Patreons. There's no interactions in it, but it's just something fun to see if the world was 3D.

DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gentleSnacks » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:09 am

ive seen a screenshot of a tiny feeding grapes to a giant in some screenshots of the game, how do you acess this screen, or is it patreon only

is there any sort of guide out there?
gentleSnacks
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:56 am

nullvoid868 wrote:ive seen a screenshot of a tiny feeding grapes to a giant in some screenshots of the game, how do you acess this screen, or is it patreon only

is there any sort of guide out there?

Patreon only, unfortunately the only way to check events that are in are by checking the few pages back where I put out an update saying what's updated in the Patreon version.

I'm working on something to try show the player what events they've done/missing but the free version won't get it until I finish an area in the Patreon version and start working on updating it. It'll be awhile so I don' t have an eta.

From memory the first post has screenshots/mentions everything that's in the free version except for the toilet related event. The game's grown quite a bit larger since then.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby calin22 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:38 pm

After playing the Tsumi 3D for longer than I care to admit I got an idea! Now hear me out... DOOM Nukem: Tsumi Edition!
Obviously this will make millions in the gts/vore community so I expect royalties :gulp:

hahaha sorry, seriously though, I think it was fun to play around and can see some potential things happening, keep up the great work!
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:20 pm

calin22 wrote:After playing the Tsumi 3D for longer than I care to admit I got an idea! Now hear me out... DOOM Nukem: Tsumi Edition!
Obviously this will make millions in the gts/vore community so I expect royalties :gulp:

hahaha sorry, seriously though, I think it was fun to play around and can see some potential things happening, keep up the great work!

Well I'm happy someone liked it, you're the only one who's told me! Hahaha, I thought probably because there wasn't any real fetish content in it unless you liked growth/shrink.

I'll pay royalties with Tsumi Umi dollars if that's ok, real money I'm expecting a few lawsuits, DMCA's and death threats. At least it can't be worse than Duke Nukem Forever right? :lol: I guess Nezuki and Mezumi can replace the Holsem twins. Thinking about it I could create a Duke/Wolf 3D game I think but wouldn't be simple. I actually have a 3D FPS game creator program that I bought on sale and didn't use it, it does allow you to import your own models I believe and you can also scale NPC's. But I just never had the time but would've been a funny thing to make vs a giantess.

I do want to make a small game in 3D like that, but the problem is I'm out of ideas for it unless I make it a non-vore game and it's just squish/chase tinies/grow and shrink. It's a lot easier for me to make a game quickly without making the map 3D as things like hitboxes I'm not sure if it will work in it. Less playtesting for me too.

Besides, a better dev than me here showed me the 3D first and I'd rather they publish their game or announce it as I don't want to steal their thunder. I was bored and wanted to see what I could do in 3 days with 3D.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:16 am

Spoiler: show

[Patreon Post Copy & Paste]

Tsumi Umi Sushi v1.6 - Jury Duty Terror!

What's New!

Voracution Event: A new event has been added to the Chisana VIP Room's menu for $1500. A poor micro has been forced to do Jury Duty and witness the Voracution of micros to make sure that none of them escape. Tsumi meanwhile just wants her lunch! Includes: New Animated Image of Tsumi (hand & speed randomized from a choice of 3) each time she picks up a sushi piece, entirely new lines (33 + 10 Dirty & 40+ lines after eating including new comments made by the witness!), around 10 lines will recognize if chew or swallow was chosen and she will make an appropriate comment about it.
Business Meeting Cutscene: On Floor 42, there is a new cutscene that can be replayed once a day. Jordan finds out more about something than he bargained for. Note: There is a small surprise to this cutscene that I won't mention here as it is a small thank you to a special Patreon. I will update this part with more info after they have played it.
Event Tracker [BETA TEST]: This isn't the full update or functional properly right now but I thought I would add it in for some feedback. I have been trying to add in a tracker with hints on how to access Events, Easter Eggs, and Cutscenes in the game. If you would like to test this option out and provide me with some feedback, head down to Tsumi's Apartment's lower level and interact with the book. There are only currently 10 events and they cannot be completed and ticked off until probably next update.
Tsumi's Sprite Update: When I originally started Tsumi, her sprite was chosen to be with an open business jacket and it made her look more feminine than the other options I had in the creator. Due to artists constantly drawing her with a closed jacket, I've updated her sprite now to be more in line with the art and make her more bustier. If people prefer her old sprite then please do let me know as I can poll it if people would prefer to have the older open jacket one.

Patreon Tier Related:
- Supporters sign has been updated
- Personal Shoutout: Kevin, just wanted to say that you're awesome! If you forget that then Tsumi will kick your ass.
- To the 2 Patreons (you know who you are) who stuck with me this month and generously helped me out in this trying time. These 2 events in the update are for you. Thank you so much and I hope it makes you happy too.

Fixes & Patches:
- Nothing notable past fixing code I've come across.
- The Shrinkex Lobby has some new stairs for a later update.
- Based on last update's comment about Joey, this months cutscene may finally stop him from handing out raisin cookies in the discord.

Thank you all for being patient with me this month. I really need this break and I technically spent this past week nonstop trying to get these 2 smaller events in. I'm still not near 100% yet but I will be back to working as normal for July on update albeit at my own pace. I'll make a coming post in a day or 2 with some more happy news.

In the mean time for those that don't know and love hints. I've got 4 images under commission for me, unfortunately they won't be available until early 2021 at the minimum. Sounds odd right? Well, the artist is who created this image here. See if you can find them and have fun viewing their gallery! They're going to be doing 1 of each of the girls and an extra naked one of Tsumi.

I'll have more info in the next post, along with some other happy artist stuff going on!
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.6 Voracution Update 25/6

Postby 20200604 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:36 am

i love your game
New to the forum

Postby HollowSnack » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:59 am

Daichi777 wrote:[ https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/3/eyJwIjoxfQ%3D%3D/patreon-media/p/post/38603174/3decd4a7364d47dab7fb1b020fa0d694/1.png?token-time=1594302521&token-hash=efaWWRUafYNXCvNOKN00zHjRlXIifdDZbDV3Q_0PfrI%3D ]

[ https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/3/eyJwIjoxfQ%3D%3D/patreon-media/p/post/38603174/85e3328486844aa7a2cac2681009ca13/1.gif?token-time=1594302521&token-hash=poyZP7INresQprP57_J-FuclARuA1zUBMrcMMSGbuXk%3D ]

[Patreon Post Copy & Paste]

Tsumi Umi Sushi v1.6 - Jury Duty Terror!

What's New!

Voracution Event: A new event has been added to the Chisana VIP Room's menu for $1500. A poor micro has been forced to do Jury Duty and witness the Voracution of micros to make sure that none of them escape. Tsumi meanwhile just wants her lunch! Includes: New Animated Image of Tsumi (hand & speed randomized from a choice of 3) each time she picks up a sushi piece, entirely new lines (33 + 10 Dirty & 40+ lines after eating including new comments made by the witness!), around 10 lines will recognize if chew or swallow was chosen and she will make an appropriate comment about it.
Business Meeting Cutscene: On Floor 42, there is a new cutscene that can be replayed once a day. Jordan finds out more about something than he bargained for. Note: There is a small surprise to this cutscene that I won't mention here as it is a small thank you to a special Patreon. I will update this part with more info after they have played it.
Event Tracker [BETA TEST]: This isn't the full update or functional properly right now but I thought I would add it in for some feedback. I have been trying to add in a tracker with hints on how to access Events, Easter Eggs, and Cutscenes in the game. If you would like to test this option out and provide me with some feedback, head down to Tsumi's Apartment's lower level and interact with the book. There are only currently 10 events and they cannot be completed and ticked off until probably next update.
Tsumi's Sprite Update: When I originally started Tsumi, her sprite was chosen to be with an open business jacket and it made her look more feminine than the other options I had in the creator. Due to artists constantly drawing her with a closed jacket, I've updated her sprite now to be more in line with the art and make her more bustier. If people prefer her old sprite then please do let me know as I can poll it if people would prefer to have the older open jacket one.

Patreon Tier Related:
- Supporters sign has been updated
- Personal Shoutout: Kevin, just wanted to say that you're awesome! If you forget that then Tsumi will kick your ass.
- To the 2 Patreons (you know who you are) who stuck with me this month and generously helped me out in this trying time. These 2 events in the update are for you. Thank you so much and I hope it makes you happy too.

Fixes & Patches:
- Nothing notable past fixing code I've come across.
- The Shrinkex Lobby has some new stairs for a later update.
- Based on last update's comment about Joey, this months cutscene may finally stop him from handing out raisin cookies in the discord.

Thank you all for being patient with me this month. I really need this break and I technically spent this past week nonstop trying to get these 2 smaller events in. I'm still not near 100% yet but I will be back to working as normal for July on update albeit at my own pace. I'll make a coming post in a day or 2 with some more happy news.

In the mean time for those that don't know and love hints. I've got 4 images under commission for me, unfortunately they won't be available until early 2021 at the minimum. Sounds odd right? Well, the artist is who created this image here. See if you can find them and have fun viewing their gallery! They're going to be doing 1 of each of the girls and an extra naked one of Tsumi.

I'll have more info in the next post, along with some other happy artist stuff going on!

Daichi, I love your work, I really do and I HATE to sound like I am complaining so I apologise if this comes out the wrong way or if people have bugged you about this before then I am unaware and I am sorry but one JUST one QOL change that I would like to see is a save crystal inside the restaurant itself. the cutscenes that show you driving to work or taking the train then making the coffee, then doing the meeting before you go on lunch break; I will assume that this was a deliberate design choice on the monotony of everyday life and work and in itself does represent life perfectly and I applaud you for that, really. But when we have done the jury event and we feel like doing Beatrice or a different VIP event, we have to go through the motions all over again. If your concerned about people just skipping the rest of the game to see the vore events, perhaps a way around it would be "to unlock this save crystal you must have completed X out of Y events" That's my only real nitpick. Of course if there is a closer save other than the one inside your house and indulgence then disregard all of this because I am clearly blind LOL!
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:49 am

HollowSnack wrote:Daichi, I love your work, I really do and I HATE to sound like I am complaining so I apologise if this comes out the wrong way or if people have bugged you about this before then I am unaware and I am sorry but one JUST one QOL change that I would like to see is a save crystal inside the restaurant itself. the cutscenes that show you driving to work or taking the train then making the coffee, then doing the meeting before you go on lunch break; I will assume that this was a deliberate design choice on the monotony of everyday life and work and in itself does represent life perfectly and I applaud you for that, really. But when we have done the jury event and we feel like doing Beatrice or a different VIP event, we have to go through the motions all over again. If your concerned about people just skipping the rest of the game to see the vore events, perhaps a way around it would be "to unlock this save crystal you must have completed X out of Y events" That's my only real nitpick. Of course if there is a closer save other than the one inside your house and indulgence then disregard all of this because I am clearly blind LOL!

Nope that's fair feedback don't worry. There actually is 3 other save crystals though I only created them because there were quite a few people at the time who were supporting more than $5 and I felt really bad that I had no way to give them anything as thanks so I created the extra crystals. They're designed in a way where even a cheat editor won't unlock them and I wasn't sure how it would affect players as most people who gave feedback have all said they love the little details that give it life like those scenes.. but I can understand what you mean too.

I'll have a look into it if I can put 1 extra save crystal that unlocks after x amount of events. I'm looking to move the supporters sign to a better place so put it near where it'll be. It'll be a bit of work but I'll see what I can do.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HollowSnack » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:14 am

Daichi777 wrote:
HollowSnack wrote:Daichi, I love your work, I really do and I HATE to sound like I am complaining so I apologise if this comes out the wrong way or if people have bugged you about this before then I am unaware and I am sorry but one JUST one QOL change that I would like to see is a save crystal inside the restaurant itself. the cutscenes that show you driving to work or taking the train then making the coffee, then doing the meeting before you go on lunch break; I will assume that this was a deliberate design choice on the monotony of everyday life and work and in itself does represent life perfectly and I applaud you for that, really. But when we have done the jury event and we feel like doing Beatrice or a different VIP event, we have to go through the motions all over again. If your concerned about people just skipping the rest of the game to see the vore events, perhaps a way around it would be "to unlock this save crystal you must have completed X out of Y events" That's my only real nitpick. Of course if there is a closer save other than the one inside your house and indulgence then disregard all of this because I am clearly blind LOL!

Nope that's fair feedback don't worry. There actually is 3 other save crystals though I only created them because there were quite a few people at the time who were supporting more than $5 and I felt really bad that I had no way to give them anything as thanks so I created the extra crystals. They're designed in a way where even a cheat editor won't unlock them and I wasn't sure how it would affect players as most people who gave feedback have all said they love the little details that give it life like those scenes.. but I can understand what you mean too.

I'll have a look into it if I can put 1 extra save crystal that unlocks after x amount of events. I'm looking to move the supporters sign to a better place so put it near where it'll be. It'll be a bit of work but I'll see what I can do.

I appreciate you looking into and taking the feedback into consideration. I do agree with your players that those scenes do give it life and is nice attention to detail. I just think one extra save would be okay for convenience sake. Since I agree that there is attention to detail as well as having it's own identity. It's primarily the reason I tried to compromise with my suggestion of making it so you'd have to work for your convenience save instead of going "wah wah, I can't get off without going through 10 million hoops, let me save more" lol. Again thanks for understanding.
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Midir » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:38 am

I am normally skeptical about Patreon-locked games, but this one is rather well made. I really loved the writing and the approach to gameplay and it's nice to see new & interesting vore games.
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:23 pm

Thank you, glad you like it! I put quality over quantity is why, and I don't want to put a 'charge' on things if I don't think it's worth it to the other person. There was a few other interesting things that didn't make it due to time constraints like weight gain/maintaining her weight by exercising at the gym etc every day (purely text driven with no change to sprites/assets). But hoping to get time to put things like those in over the coming months if possible.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - v1.7 Lore & Vore Day Update

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:44 pm

SCREENSHOTS

[Patreon Copy/Paste Post]

What's New!
- Vore Day Celebrations!: Every year on the 8th of August, the game will detect your PC's system date. If it matches it will activate a secret trigger and Shrinkex and Chisana's will celebrate Vore Day with you! Balloons will show up everywhere with a few new signs too. Chisana's will offer you FREE meals, and also offer a secret event to Tsumi, letting her bring Danielle & Ajia upstairs to enjoy a massive meal! This event includes 20 pictures of the girls I put together as they talk down to their willing meals. If you are playing while the date ticks over, sleep in game and it will activate the next in game day. In order to make this event available if you miss it, you can force trigger it for $150k via Lady Black on the new Gallery Floor.
- Shrinkex Gallery / Lore Floor: The construction in the lobby has been completed and a new floor for tourists & people thinking to shrink down has been opened up. Here you can unlock a new save crystal on it by completing certain actions, the new supporters sign is here with 8 random voice lines when interacted with, you can find out more lore about the world, games and some of its characters, see a new gallery of commissioned art from Doujinsak for me in game, answer a few of the publics questions, and save the world from a rogue Karen that somehow infiltrated the game. Please note that this level is NOT a gallery that allows you to replay events.
- Event Tracker: The event tracker added in v1.6 is now in with details on different events, easter eggs, and other small things I think you might miss just in case. There are 40+ and will differ based on your filtered settings. To activate and show all of them, interact with any save point if you are using an existing save.
- Tsumi's Sprite Update v2: Tsumi's sprite & Umbrella sprites have been updated with a bustier/bouncier sprite. Her hair has also been updated on it. I will poll later this month with samples if people would like me to keep it this way or update her face to have the fluffier hair.
- Females Only Tinies: Due to a picky woman in discord who is sexist against male tinies being eaten, a Female Only toggle has been added and can be toggled at Chisana's where you interact with the audio customization. This however will only affect the following 3 events: Sushi Train (not micros), Indulgence Breast Massage Event, And the Evil version of the Inside Stomach Massage.
- Updated Morning/Lunch Triggers: I've removed the requirement for Tsumi to need coffee/food to start her day, and also remove the requirement for her to have had lunch to return to work. If she hasn't had either she will quickly make it herself instead. I'm looking at streamlining the game and making it more fun and easier to understand so this may change next update or be removed if I can improve it.
- Beatrice Stomp Event: Beatrice now has her final event in where she has a bit of fun with micro fans and can stomp them. Beatrice has been very busy lately so when she is ready she will let me know when she can start to record voice lines for them.

Patreon Tier Related:
- Supporters sign has been updated and revamped. It is now in the new gallery area with new random voice lines, a new hall of fame, and a separate way to unlock Rewards.
- Patreon Rewards $10+ Tier II: As thanks to those who have generously helped make the game and characters come to life. A new patreon code for $10+ tier will be posted shortly. With this you unlock new customizable options for the supporters sign, $1 million dollars in gold bars, a few new voiced lines, and Tsumi's weekly pay is increased to $30k (from $20k).
- Giantess Abbie has her own NPC added to F77 in the IT room. She will be getting her own events in future as well as she hasn't eaten anyone in the Discord server yet.
- Godwine the Tiny Informer has been added to F77, if Ajia is at her desk at the time then you will be able to interact with them for some rather amusing dialogue.
- Edna has been added to the gallery floor. Overly attached giant girlfriends are a very scary thing!

Fixes & Patches (A LOT of behind the scenes changes and improvements have happened. Most notable as follows below):
-All POV giant hands and fingers have been updated to the new assets! (Dinner Event/Soy Sauce/Wine Glass Hands etc).
- Tsumi's Desk Chibi has been updated to a proper anime one. All Chibi images are being replaced with proper ones as I get them from my artists.
- Tsumi's weekly payout is now $20k (from $12k).
- Contract II (Box) Reward increased to $6500 from $4000.
- "Quit to Title Screen" has been removed and replaced with "Load Game".
- A few more 'balloons' have been added (The emotes like sad/anger/sleep etc).
- VIP Stomach has a few more existing voice lines added to play.
- Fixed a few issues and bugs in Indulgence Dinner event when holding a grape.
- Fixed menu access on new game, updated filter on intro to give more info.
- Updated Soundtracks/Fixed a few for sushi events. Added 1 extra to list.
- Gentle Stomp Event's black screen on looking at help has been fixed.
- Updated cursor triangle to white for the default window skin.
- The lawyer can now accept gold bars to trade in. This is related to Rewards II.
- Tsumi's Red Dress Portrait has been completed. While at Indulgence and going to the ESC menu it will now show this.
- Fixed the afternoon stomach to fit the screen instead of off center (How did nobody tell me about this bug since Tsumi existed?!)
- 4+ new title screens have been added, 3 of them are stills of the new Tsumi Comic in progress.

Thank you all for being EXTRA patient with me! This is the first time I have missed the monthly deadline (I wanted to make the vore day event extra special!) and I apologize. I also overworked myself trying to get this update out in time for Vore Day. As such I really need a break and August will be a smaller month for updates. I may look into adding the weight gain/gym system this month as it's not too much coding for me to implement I think. There was a lot of behind the scenes stuff updated or changed and I hope v1.7b does not have any game breaking bugs to fix, please let me know if you find any!

I'll be making a few more posts and polls this month, some with a sneak peek of the comics if you're not in the discord with us.

(If you were a $5+ Patreon between 20th July - 4th August and DIDN'T receive a message from me with the game link, please let me know your name and details so I can check!)

Also I would like to say that SymSloth was the first one (as far as I'm aware at Eka's) to put in events and holiday themes that checked your system date starting with Retale 2!

Tsumi's 1st and 2nd page Lore Bio from the game:
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:34 am

Happy Vore Day everyone!

If you've got Tsumi Umi v1.7 then if you boot the game up today on 8/8, the title screen will change and the next in game day (if loading from a save) will trigger Vore Day celebrations and the event for you. You'll know it's active when you see balloons everywhere at Shrinkex and Chisana's. All meals at Chisana's are free and nearly all employees in Shrinkex will wish you Happy Vore Day back! If you keep a separate save file, you can also reload it for Vore Day as long as you do not sleep in game.

On a side note, it's come to my attention that there may possibly be quite a few people missed who didn't get a message from me for the download link. If you were a $5+ Patreon in July and DIDN'T get a download link for the game. Can you please send me a message on Patreon, or here/pm me your Patreon name and email address so I can double check records so I can give you the link. I've had 2 people now where it didn't show in my notifications that they had left, and at the moment as I haven't been pirated too majorly since the first instance in March, I'd like to give a copy to everyone for July who had pledged $5+.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 20200604 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:22 am

Dear artist
in game can i choose only eat male?
i only like F/M
In previous versions, I tried to avoid women...
i very like this game,so i want know it...
thank you very much indeed!
:o
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:29 am

20200604 wrote:Dear artist
in game can i choose only eat male?
i only like F/M
In previous versions, I tried to avoid women...
i very like this game,so i want know it...
thank you very much indeed!
:o

First in discord someone started an anti-male tiny movement and now you want anti-female hahahaha :lol:
It would be far too hard for me to do that sadly. When I added the F/M tiny option, I could only make 3 of the events handle it and it was a real pain to do because of the way it's made. If I tried to do male only for those ones it would probably interfere with the female one.
It's why I do a mix of both male and female tinies so hopefully everyone has something they can try enjoy. If it's choosing to control a male/female tiny like when you're doing the inside stomach massage/grape events then it's different. But hiding other ones means I have to duplicate/triple the same code in some places and it really makes it too long for me to keep track of. Especially when it comes to the random choosing of faces to display next to the lines they are saying.
Sorry :(
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nukers1 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:44 am

I wish cock vore was in this but no worries
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby 20200604 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:34 am

ok
thank you for working so hard
I used to think that was a simple thing...
i think change all male all falme or mix are easy。。。
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game