3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The new pred is in. How do you feel about her?

Overwhelmed with happy.
52%
short, but sweet.
28%
it is very update
5%
is aight
6%
I wanted something else(feel free to comment)
4%
I'm that last option cause the poll glitched again
6%

Total votes : 262

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Postby whatisthissheet » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:33 am

Man am I glad you are still doing stuff with this game. I forgot what it was called for the longest time and found it again like a few months ago, one of the best vore games. The new character is pretty fun.
whatisthissheet
Been posting for a bit

Postby AMemeticHazard » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:50 am

This is the 2nd time I've checked this out, and it's still great. It's nice to just burn a couple hours appreciating the lady belly. Mea is so hot during the horny stuff, and Brandy is amazing. Taito's aesthetic was the perfect addition.
AMemeticHazard
Somewhat familiar

Postby Watchmen001 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:37 am

Love this game, wish figna wanted to digest you and also digest adding more to the early press including removing the day/night cycle. Besides that and maybe more dialogue options this game is great :).
Watchmen001
New to the forum

Postby CartoonVore » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:57 pm

I love the new pred! :D She's everything I want in a pred: hot, enthusiastic about the entire digestion process, unsympathetic towards her lucky prey (who should be counting their freaking blessings for being in that stomach, let's be honest), and she's got the moves! I wish I could just watch her dance instead of playing the game myself! 11/10, would vore again!

About the game: buying the different items was very creative, imo. Not gonna lie, when I saw some of the political items, the first thing that came to mind was that you fully supported every single one of those causes. 8O Now I see that it was just for the game. :D As for the minigames, I honestly feel that they are too easy. I'm able to breeze through them with my only errors being if I try to click on the struggle minigame when the window is right there where the ticker begins. I think that the window to click on that one should get smaller on each day, and the other minigames should move faster but with the same amounts of chances. In other words, the circles should move faster, but there should not be more of them unless you plan on making each successful click worth less but each miss worth the same. Surviving vore should be difficult, in my opinion! :gulp:

Also, when it's digestin' time, I feel like she digests the player way too quickly. I hardly get to enjoy the sights of her stomach churning down the lucky gut slut!

Again, phenomenal final pred. I love her! I'll try and get some gameplay uploaded to my channel soon so everyone can see it and hopefully want to try it!

Edit: I finally got all three endings on Brandy. Personally, I'm interested in the flavor text of each item, so not seeing some of it when I won was annoying. Also, I can only re-watch the victorious endings, and not both digestion endings. I wish I could watch them all again from the menu!

Second edit: There are lots of words spelled wrong. I'm sure you're busy coding other stuff and whatnot, so, if you would like, is there a way you could send me a file with all of the game's text and I can correct the typos? I would love to help you since you put in such hard work to making a fabulous game!
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rissery » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:57 am

Is there a mobile version?
Rissery
New to the forum

Postby reclusenutcase » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:03 pm

Rissery wrote:Is there a mobile version?

As tempting as it is to make a mobile version, I don't know if I ever will. I haven't looked into mobile exports before. If I get the creative juice flowing again, I'll look into it.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Xinless » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:07 pm

Actually played this first time yesterday, real enjoyable :D would love to add one of my girls someday if there's ever a opportunity for me to commission one :?:
Xinless
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game