Night of Vice Demo

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Night of Vice Demo

Postby disguy » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:13 pm

DirtyMac wrote:
bahamut24 wrote:i tried that before reply here and it doesnt work either

good luck with project

Thanks. Sorry I can't be more of help. /w\

No worries! Likewise, I also wish the project well! Even though the mac version doesn't work, I do at least still have a PC I can play it on, the mac version just would've been more convenient for me so it's fine~.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby DirtyMac » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:35 pm

disguy wrote:
DirtyMac wrote:
bahamut24 wrote:i tried that before reply here and it doesnt work either

good luck with project

Thanks. Sorry I can't be more of help. /w\

No worries! Likewise, I also wish the project well! Even though the mac version doesn't work, I do at least still have a PC I can play it on, the mac version just would've been more convenient for me so it's fine~.

Perhaps this may help?
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.ph ... mac.98626/
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby PotatoFarmer » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:45 pm

Have to say, I'm kinda digging the way this is looking. Though, I did have a bit of an error after A fight ended and I wanted to save. But then I got an error loading a face.
Proud writer of the lewd tale Demonology
PotatoFarmer
Been posting for a bit

Postby DirtyMac » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:02 pm

PotatoFarmer wrote:Have to say, I'm kinda digging the way this is looking. Though, I did have a bit of an error after A fight ended and I wanted to save. But then I got an error loading a face.

Could you be more specific? I thought I fixed that issue.
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby disguy » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:13 pm

DirtyMac wrote:Perhaps this may help?

Nope. Looked through the application's files just in case it, for whatever reason, put the real application to be launched deeper into the packed game, which is what I assume the post in that topic was referring to. Didn't see anything else other than the game files themselves.

Like I said anyway though, I at least have a PC to run it on too so just played it on that instead, and even liked what's there so far at that. I'm especially enjoying the traditional RPG style with more fetish/kink orientated skills and status for a fun twist on a familiar game genre -- just requires a bit of experimenting to know what does what :P! Hopefully there'll be a solution to the Mac-launcher issue at some point though, would be a shame for people with only Macs, but interested in the game, to miss out on the fun too!
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby PotatoFarmer » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:25 pm

DirtyMac wrote:
PotatoFarmer wrote:Have to say, I'm kinda digging the way this is looking. Though, I did have a bit of an error after A fight ended and I wanted to save. But then I got an error loading a face.

Oh, in that case I might've downloaded the wrong file then. But it was right after a fight against a scientist I believe? They dropped a hyper item, and I was somewhere from low to mid health.
PotatoFarmer
Been posting for a bit

Postby DirtyMac » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:25 pm

disguy wrote:
DirtyMac wrote:Perhaps this may help?

Nope. Looked through the application's files just in case it, for whatever reason, put the real application to be launched deeper into the packed game, which is what I assume the post in that topic was referring to. Didn't see anything else other than the game files themselves.

Like I said anyway though, I at least have a PC to run it on too so just played it on that instead, and even liked what's there so far at that. I'm especially enjoying the traditional RPG style with more fetish/kink orientated skills and status for a fun twist on a familiar game genre -- just requires a bit of experimenting to know what does what :P! Hopefully there'll be a solution to the Mac-launcher issue at some point though, would be a shame for people with only Macs, but interested in the game, to miss out on the fun too!

Okkay. And thanks for the feedback. Glad to see people enjoy the game for the most part so far.
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby DirtyMac » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:42 pm

PotatoFarmer wrote:
DirtyMac wrote:

Oh, in that case I might've downloaded the wrong file then. But it was right after a fight against a scientist I believe? They dropped a hyper item, and I was somewhere from low to mid health.

The latest version has been posted in the OP. That face issue should be fixed. Also the Hyper potion should be removed from being dropped too, as I'm not done testing that for gameplay.
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby vgove » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:55 pm

for vore parts is player pred
vgove
Participator

Postby DirtyMac » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:44 pm

vgove wrote:for vore parts is player pred

In future builds yes. Still need to set those up properly.
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby isthetaste » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:40 am

The links still don't work for me.
isthetaste
Been posting for a bit

Postby DirtyMac » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:16 am

isthetaste wrote:The links still don't work for me.

You sure? I checked them to see if it works signed out of Google, and it does. Did you check back with the updated link?
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby isthetaste » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:04 pm

Yes, I used the one from the first post. It's .4 for windows. I'm using winrar to open it, and it says that it's an unknown format or a damaged archive.
isthetaste
Been posting for a bit

Postby liam123 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:02 am

i dont know if im doing anything wrong but is it possible to leave the simple delights building at all or atleast a way to get past the npc blocking the enterance?

edit: silly me i was still plying the 0.2 version of the game instead of the latest release
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby DirtyMac » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:11 pm

liam123 wrote:i dont know if im doing anything wrong but is it possible to leave the simple delights building at all or atleast a way to get past the npc blocking the enterance?

edit: silly me i was still plying the 0.2 version of the game instead of the latest release

Well no actually. He's specifically there to block the entrance as this is just a demo silly. XD
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby DirtyMac » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:19 pm

isthetaste wrote:Yes, I used the one from the first post. It's .4 for windows. I'm using winrar to open it, and it says that it's an unknown format or a damaged archive.

Hmm. File seems fine when I redownloaded it. Try something here or look up how to repair damaged rar files. https://windowsreport.com/fix-corrupt-archive/
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Postby PotatoFarmer » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:55 pm

Also on a random note, how long would you say it'll take for the game to be completed?
PotatoFarmer
Been posting for a bit

Postby isthetaste » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:53 pm

I downloaded 7zip and now I can open the archive just fine now :]
isthetaste
Been posting for a bit

Postby isthetaste » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:04 pm

This is a great base to build your game off of, it's looking great. What framework did you use?

You're probably already aware, but I was able to glitch myself into the wall :3
Attachments
screenshot.png
in the wall
isthetaste
Been posting for a bit

Postby DirtyMac » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:20 pm

isthetaste wrote:I downloaded 7zip and now I can open the archive just fine now :]

Okay. Good to hear. ^w^
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game