Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Updated 10/20/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2980

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.3.3 (Updated 6/15/20)

Postby SimpleTastes » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:20 am

Something kind of funny has came to me about the "Eat as many people as possible" run.

Spoiler: show
To get six people in the current build, you have to start the first part of day 1 by being Emma's best friend while also starting drama with Alice, then once mid day passes you have to be a pretty crappy friend to Emma while also improving your relationship with Alice. It's a bit sad, but unfortunately for Emma, some of us have goals and priorities that mean using her to obtain prey.

Also while I am remembering random thoughts, does anyone know how to get the second eat Mandy scene? I figured I had to start by eating her then let her go to try again later but I am not sure about that so far.
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:58 am

Samuga wrote:How do i get the unbirth scene on day 3 ?

I think if you go back through the last couple pages of the thread people have given more explicit instructions, but you need to meet Nadia at the party in the evening. If you meet her aesthetic requirements, she'll make an offer to you that eventually leads to the unbirth.

SimpleTastes wrote:Something kind of funny has came to me about the "Eat as many people as possible" run.

To get six people in the current build, you have to start the first part of day 1 by being Emma's best friend while also starting drama with Alice, then once mid day passes you have to be a pretty crappy friend to Emma while also improving your relationship with Alice. It's a bit sad, but unfortunately for Emma, some of us have goals and priorities that mean using her to obtain prey.

Also while I am remembering random thoughts, does anyone know how to get the second eat Mandy scene? I figured I had to start by eating her then let her go to try again later but I am not sure about that so far.

You're on the right track, she appears again at the cookout if she's still alive
also Emma should always be your main priority >:|
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby SimpleTastes » Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:18 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
SimpleTastes wrote:Something kind of funny has came to me about the "Eat as many people as possible" run.

You're on the right track, she appears again at the cookout if she's still alive
also Emma should always be your main priority >:|

But... Being friends with Emma means.... I can't eat six people. ;-;

Though I suppose I can try to be a jerk behind her back instead of to her face. Though that would require hiding and not telling her a lot. Like....
Eating new friend Gabbi, showing up eaten another freshmen after she just escaped that fate herself, and refuse to go to dinner with her to go Hunting >.>

But if I figure out a way to hide those things from her then I assume we'll be good. There is probably more things I have done to upset Emma for my own selfish wants but those are the first that comes to mind. ( That playstyle is probably how to get eaten by her, when she snaps and loses patience with those actions)

Jokes aside, I am loving the game and all the amazing different options we have while playing. Both good and bad, great for Emma and really pushing our friendship with her.
SimpleTastes
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheGovernorVG » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:58 am

Just wondering if theres any plans to something with weight gain? Like with people reacting to your gains or anything like that? Or is that already in the game to some degree?
TheGovernorVG
New to the forum

Postby Shugoki » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:21 am

TheGovernorVG wrote:Just wondering if theres any plans to something with weight gain? Like with people reacting to your gains or anything like that? Or is that already in the game to some degree?

OP hasn't gone into detail, but I remember him saying it'd be relevant. WG is already a mechanic; all that's left is to make it have an effect.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Borfus » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:08 pm

There are already some dialogue triggers in the game depending on weight gain, actually. Varies from characters like Alice insulting your weight, to predators like Bree commenting on you being "a little chunky" before eating you. Biggest outright factor I know of that depends on weight though is the Nadia escape from the party that's come up a few times:

If you have large enough breasts while being under a certain weight threshold, then Nadia will offer to nab you when you lose the first trial and take you back to her room for sex instead of risking the rest of the party.

Since it's been enough of a factor for things like that so far, I expect weight will continue to matter in minor, scene changing ways throughout the game.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheGovernorVG » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:51 pm

At the moment, the highest weight you can gain is 48 and highest cup size is F (43). And that's from doing a six meal run with default weight set to chubby and cup size at D. At least, that's my highest numbers.
TheGovernorVG
New to the forum

Postby UBFanDrake » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:12 am

During the Party/Trials is it possible to come 2nd place?
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby TheGovernorVG » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:54 am

Nope
TheGovernorVG
New to the forum

Postby heromc » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:26 pm

Wowza, this game has some seriously good stuff going on! Looking forward to more!!
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UBFanDrake » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:29 pm

Did your roommate Emma make a deal with the devil? Her luck is incredible at surviving being eaten
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby UBFanDrake » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:47 pm

https://gyazo.com/606f6dc735172b3bac3051653a437901 this occurred after going to Lunch we Leah on Day 2 and talking about sitting with Sarah and Alesha to Mallory and Beli
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:15 am

TheGovernorVG wrote:Just wondering if theres any plans to something with weight gain? Like with people reacting to your gains or anything like that? Or is that already in the game to some degree?

Weight gain will have a minor impact on some scenes, as someone pointed out there are already a few places where you get alternate dialogue or slight changes based on your weight. There will also be occasional situations that can be blocked/only triggered by certain weight levels

TheGovernorVG wrote:At the moment, the highest weight you can gain is 48 and highest cup size is F (43). And that's from doing a six meal run with default weight set to chubby and cup size at D. At least, that's my highest numbers.

Sounds about right! Technically weight gain is variable to a degree, so if you have some insane rng it's possible to be a fair bit larger than that, but those numbers are consistent with the "max probable weight" values I've been using as a reference when writing scenes.

heromc wrote:Wowza, this game has some seriously good stuff going on! Looking forward to more!!

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it!

UBFanDrake wrote:Did your roommate Emma make a deal with the devil? Her luck is incredible at surviving being eaten

She actually beat him in a drinking contest and immunity to being digested until halfway through the year was her reward :P
(Thanks for the bug report also, will be fixed in the next update!)
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Keylimes » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:06 pm

Just checking in, been hyper-anticipating the next installment of the game. Just curious about the timeline? No rush I just wanna know how often I should be checking on the thread. Its a beautifully written game and covers so many bases for me so I'm just a tad bit excited. :gulp:
Keylimes
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:47 am

Keylimes wrote:Just checking in, been hyper-anticipating the next installment of the game. Just curious about the timeline? No rush I just wanna know how often I should be checking on the thread. Its a beautifully written game and covers so many bases for me so I'm just a tad bit excited. :gulp:

Most likely looking at early October for the release of the next update!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby RBRD » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:22 pm

Dude, you're doing a fantastic job, congratulations.

I still can't say what my favorite character is, but they've all been great.

If I could suggest some scenes, they would be as follows:

Mandy: After the MC rescues her from Erika's clutches, Mandy could show up to ask why she saved her. After a long private conversation, the MC could convince Mandy to let her be eaten by the MC, and Mandy after reflecting willingly decides to allow her to eat it.

Mina or Emma: I would love to see one of these two (or even another character) having a relationship with MC. One of them falls in love with MC and, as the days go by, have meetings where they have fun eating each other, in the most diverse ways, and finally, of course, as the ultimate proof of their love, offering and allowing to be eaten and digested by the MC.

Well, maybe none of this is in your plans, but I needed to get it all out hahahah

I look forward to the next update.

See ya!
RBRD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Allenstarflight » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:16 pm

RBRD wrote:Dude, you're doing a fantastic job, congratulations.

Mandy: After the MC rescues her from Erika's clutches, Mandy could show up to ask why she saved her. After a long private conversation, the MC could convince Mandy to let her be eaten by the MC, and Mandy after reflecting willingly decides to allow her to eat it.

Mina or Emma: I would love to see one of these two (or even another character) having a relationship with MC. One of them falls in love with MC and, as the days go by, have meetings where they have fun eating each other, in the most diverse ways, and finally, of course, as the ultimate proof of their love, offering and allowing to be eaten and digested by the MC.

Well, maybe none of this is in your plans, but I needed to get it all out hahahah

See ya!

I'd also like to get closer with Sunny or Nadia or the lovers, they seem fun, especially sunny when you flirt with her on day 2.
Allenstarflight
New to the forum

Postby UBFanDrake » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:01 pm

Allenstarflight wrote:

See ya!

I'd also like to get closer with Sunny or Nadia or the lovers, they seem fun, especially sunny when you flirt with her on day 2.

Master survival plan: Step 1: become the lover of Sunny or Sam, Step 2: amuse yaself as any pred that tries to eat you ends up in your girlfriends stomach
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:17 pm

I expect more scenes with Professor Slate. It's great to be inside your belly and have the choice to escape or stay.
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:56 pm

See ya!

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it! Mandy will show up again at least once more, and I've confirmed that Emma at least will be dateable! The relationship won't end with willing fatal vore though, I'm afraid

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:I expect more scenes with Professor Slate. It's great to be inside your belly and have the choice to escape or stay.

There will probably be more vore scenes with her eventually!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game