The New RAADD Runner Wiki is Here!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The New RAADD Runner Wiki is Here!!

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:24 pm

Hello all who are reading this:

I, BadlyDrawnDedede, am here to announce that there is a new RAADD Runner Wiki! Most of it is still a work in progress, but I'm open to people helping!

So... as of today (August 25th), somebody (either fandom themselves or eatme123, the original creator) took the wiki page down. While it was pretty crappy, I was already working on fixing it, so, if anything, this was an opportunity to start from scratch and create an even better wiki!

For those interested in helping or, Hell, just taking a look, I'll post the link below. Don't go trying to google it or anything, because it won't pop up.

Thanks to all those reading, and I hope this actually gets read instead of dying! :)

https://raadd-runner-20.fandom.com/wiki ... r_2.0_Wiki
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Re: The New RAADD Runner Wiki is Here!!

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:26 am

good to see someone loved the game enough to put the effort in
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Enteresting » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:50 am

Speaking about this game, is it still being worked on? Haven't seen or read anything for months.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:02 pm

https://www.patreon.com/tritrium/posts

It really seems like it, you see a whole mass of animations, enemies and all being done, but no playable version out. Also, all behind the patreon pay wall, so can not tell for certain what is being done there.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:13 pm

From what I've gathered, Tritium is starting on another project, which might be what a lot of those preview pictures are for. In terms of RAADD, they're finishing up on the 2nd Krystal boss fight, but said that this is the last update animation-wise for RAADD.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Invictus314159 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:58 pm

Is anyone else having issues downloading from the MEGA link? For some reason when I try the installation it says "Cant write...*every file in the game*"so it's not playable.
Invictus314159
Been posting for a bit

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:45 am

Holy Giblets! I didn't expect this to get around 2000 views! Thanks to all who have helped! The "Biomes" tab is now finished, and the next one I'll be working on is "Enemies", which should take a week at most.

Once again, if anyone is willing to help, I would be more than happy to collaborate! I'd say the entire wiki will be done within a month, but I'll list the total pages and categories so that way you can gauge for yourself!

Many thanks to all of you, and have a good day!

Category: Enemies; Pages: 20
Category: Shop and Items; Pages: 5
Category: Gameplay; Pages: 5
Category: Bosses; Pages: 3
Category: Other; Pages: 2
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby HavocLordX » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:55 pm

BadlyDrawnDedede wrote:Holy Giblets! I didn't expect this to get around 2000 views! Thanks to all who have helped! The "Biomes" tab is now finished, and the next one I'll be working on is "Enemies", which should take a week at most.

Once again, if anyone is willing to help, I would be more than happy to collaborate! I'd say the entire wiki will be done within a month, but I'll list the total pages and categories so that way you can gauge for yourself!

Many thanks to all of you, and have a good day!

Category: Enemies; Pages: 20
Category: Shop and Items; Pages: 5
Category: Gameplay; Pages: 5
Category: Bosses; Pages: 3
Category: Other; Pages: 2

Uhhh...You might wanna take a look at your new Wiki...IT got closed...Somehow.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby mmmooo55 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:14 pm

Sexualized cannibalism?!? in MY wikipedia?!? more likely than you'd think!

ya the wikis closed rn
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:57 pm

Well... that was a bust.

For those just getting here, some LJN just took down the wiki. Don't know if it was the fandom website or some hitman out to get me (both seem very possible). I'll be straight, I'm probably not going to make it again, probably because I don't want another 3 hours to go down the crapper, but thanks anyways to all those who went on to take a look, it means the world to me.

Thanks for proving me wrong on my point that this site was only for the more, *ahem*, colorful, side of the vore fanbase (maybe I'm just in the good part).

I may come back to this topic, may not, so have a fantastic day, folks!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatme1234 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:52 pm

Hey, I really appreciate the enthusiasm! I'm glad that the raadd community is still active (Though it makes me sad with how neglected I've left the game).

I wasn't the one who removed the new wiki for raadd, nor was I the one who removed the old one. I wasn't even informed through email that the old raadd was deleted, despite having notifications on. My assumption is that they removed it due to the creator (me) being inactive for too long, trolls raided the server and posted things (its happened before), or they just decided that vore isn't one of the things they'll allow on their website. When you made another server, they probably just assumed it was a duplicate and removed that as well. The wiki says its disabled, so it could be that its still there, so I'll send a message to see if I can get it restored.

VirtuosoViking is right, tritrium is working on another project, which means once Krystal's stage two boss fight is completed (yes, we're actually working on it), that will probably be it (at least in terms of new characters). I wouldn't mind continuing raadd (or making something similar) if I found a new animator though, but I haven't had much luck in that department (besides, having two animators would be weird since sprites wouldn't match up)

P.S What is a LJN >.<
eatme1234
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:25 pm

Last I checked, LJN stands for Laughin' Jokin' Numbnuts, which, in and of itself, is a joke.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby hamsterus » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:41 am

Hey, is the new wiki down too? The link isn't working anymore
hamsterus
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:11 am

.....if you were to just read two posts above yours.....
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:24 pm

Yes! LJN does stand for Laughin' Jokin' Numnuts! It's an Angry Video Game Nerd joke that I find myself using a lot because I've been watching all his episodes again.

Glad to hear from you eatme1234! I Remember seeing gameplay from RAADD on YouTube before ad-pocalypse took most of it down (granted, there are still some morsels here and there). I've really only found myself playing V. 1.85, but I'm optimistic for what's in store. On that note, I really hope that the wiki gets restored!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatOneVoraphile » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:27 pm

Hey, can someone here send me the download link that was up on the wiki? By the time I got around to checking the wiki again to download it was closed...

Thanks in advance :-D

(Hopefully you can find a wiki that's more appreciative of these things xD)
ThatOneVoraphile
New to the forum

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:00 pm

ThatOneVoraphile,

https://mega.nz/folder/1h0WWQiB#mbHrQUJKZa6QT8QyDdP7tQ

Here's the link to the page where all the versions of the games are at. Personally, I would recommend 1.85, as that is seen by the community as the best version of the game. Happy Gaming!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby Setton » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:02 pm

Anyone have a save file they could upload for me? Haven't played this game in years and I keep getting a memoryleak crash on 1.85. Or if someone could tell me how to input cheats, not the cheats themselves, just how to input them. Thanks!
Setton
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThatOneVoraphile » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:51 pm

BadlyDrawnDedede wrote:ThatOneVoraphile,

https://mega.nz/folder/1h0WWQiB#mbHrQUJKZa6QT8QyDdP7tQ

Here's the link to the page where all the versions of the games are at. Personally, I would recommend 1.85, as that is seen by the community as the best version of the game. Happy Gaming!

Thank you!
ThatOneVoraphile
New to the forum

Postby eatme1234 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:45 pm

Finally, after a week of not responding they finally replied.
raadd wiki.png
raadd wiki.png (15.54 KiB) Viewed 3072 times

I didn't know they had such a rule, I'm surprised the other wiki lasted as long as it did. :|
eatme1234
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game