Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 7/30/20

Postby Gooddoctor » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:46 pm

I'm curious if there's any possibility of ctf scenes being added in the future. I recall it appearing a few times in some of your stories, been hoping it'd be a possible option here, particularly for the newer herm characters.
Niche as it may be, it'd be rather lovely to see more of.
Gooddoctor
New to the forum

Postby deadgreenman » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:10 am

Hey might need lil help, can't seem to get past the mutated girl in the nurses office?
deadgreenman
New to the forum

Postby bebopy » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:35 am

Pick up, throw, Pick up, throw, Pick up, throw, Pick up, throw, squirt, tackle
bebopy
Participator

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 7/11/20

Postby wutterumeen » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:45 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:There is no grinding in this game tho.

i fear i've been playing this wrong for years then, how do you beat some of these fights without grinding?
No offense
wutterumeen
Been posting for a bit

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 7/11/20

Postby 2quick4u » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:07 pm

wutterumeen wrote:
ryanshowseason3 wrote:There is no grinding in this game tho.

i fear i've been playing this wrong for years then, how do you beat some of these fights without grinding?

Study.
All of your abilities unlock through intelligence.
Additional and Subtraction will get you through easier encounters (add to your strength, subtract theirs, etc)
Multiplication and Division will help with difficult fights (Ditz, soccermom, VP, to name a few, all are susceptible to Charm)
Integrate to undo major fuckups.

If you WANT to min max, here are some tips:
Spoiler: show

Go to the gym with the instructor, Work out with her with zero lust. This will raise speed and strength. To my knowledge you cant fail if your will is high, and your lust is low.
Improve your relationship with the guidance councilor to unlock Social Training, and max will.
Borrow books from the library to raise intelligence. Any math concepts you dont know can be googled.
At 100-125 in all stats, you'll be able to be anyone... provided you dont integrate excessively in endgame.

To get money faster, wait at your kitchen for melissa. Volunteer to be her meal. Demand to be later out. Press the issue. Net a small chunk of change for reformers, I think this has a cooldown.

To reduce hostility encounters, raise respect for both students and teachers to above 75, OR jerk off in the bathroom stall. Get in debt, STAY IN DEBT, BE NICE TO HER and worship her feet. Eventually after triggering enough encounters (and being nice) she will offer to chase away predators after she catches you jacking off again in the bathroom.

To avoid pissing off the VP without being a simp: only go for social victories whenever you stand your ground.
2quick4u
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:08 am

Another new update I will stay pretty hush about particulars so as not to spoil them.

What I will say to guide you to the new content is there will be someone of the Asian persuasion in the teacher's lounge.

Your first three visits there will introduce you to this new content and mechanic. The new girl has a different method of escaping her.

You have to guess the correct sequence of actions to escape her. There are three difficulties and you get a reward for completing higher difficulties.

The reward? Easier escaping from vore in regular battles as a permanent bonus added onto your strength.

The content for this patron's contribution isn't quite finished yet, there will be another smaller update to finish it off in the near term

Then it will be on to the smaller tiers which I hope to release faster.

pc https://mega.nz/file/xVclUazA#y6XirMctg ... sfWZRussr8
mac https://mega.nz/file/0RczGCbJ#AWYaWzmMP ... V9XhD0O7D0
android https://mega.nz/file/9MVDDSZb#VDx9hQvNR ... dky0KaFjnM
chromebook https://mega.nz/file/AQNDmIbA#uHqg_YE1X ... 5dWxxfkah8
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 9/1/20

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:34 am

Well, that sounds rather intriguing~
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby MalachiXX » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:45 pm

Ryanshow,

First let me say I'm loving your game. I just found it the other day and I'm having a ball. I also just found the latest update which I am presently downloading so lots of good stuff to find.

I have a few questions. Are there some battles that can only be won in a specific way? I was attempting to fend off the 'Random Mall Girl' who drags you into the washroom and Strength and Speed failed even when I used my multiplier. The only way to escape her was to use Int and reason my escape. When I used Str and it was 500 the game indicated it was 28/30 and not sufficient. When I tried to use Speed it did the same. This has happened a few times in different battles that seem to require you to use a certain power or stat otherwise you get vored.

If that is the case, I have an idea for you. Instead of giving us a number that we can't beat because the battle is geared to a specific outcome, how about a slightly cryptic message?
For example....."You're not going to be able to muscle your way out of this...." or "Her ass isn't interested in how charming you are!" or "The only thing speed is going to do for you is pass you faster through her guts!" or maybe..."While you've been thinking, she's put you in a place where you won't be disturbed."

I am curious about the goals of the game.
To survive obviously and apparently Cody is the last 'free-thinking', 'confident' male in the world, because when you fail for good, the epitaph says that 'mankind' has lost it's only hope.
I think the sick girl in the first aid room is important. I wonder if curing her is key?

I'm also wondering if you are going to make the girls remember their previous victories or defeats. So far the only one who remembers her defeat is Victoria - but is that going to change her attitude if you keep winning?
Will she eventually decide to embrace her interest in males and drop the superior attitude?

If I have any other thoughts that I don't want to share publicly, I'll drop you a PM
The prey that rests together, digests together!
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby MalachiXX » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:50 pm

Ryanshow,

BTW, I noticed an incorrect choice in the game. When you are with the Coach and finishing the squats....you end up with the choices - Do them fast, Do a jumpingjack inbetween each, Just keep pace and do them, or Just Half-Ass it. Since this is your last squat - these choices seem somewhat odd.
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:56 pm

MalachiXX wrote:Will Victoria eventually decide to embrace her interest in males and drop the superior attitude?

She could accept that she likes men but still feel superior to them.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby NRawk » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:47 am

I did it! I got the sequences need for the new Teacher's lounge encounters. See Below:

CV
Easy S->S
Normal S->S->S
Hard S->S->S->S
AV
Easy S->S
Normal S->S->S
Hard S->S->S->S
UB
Easy S->S
Normal S->S->S
Hard S->S->S->S
BV
Easy S->S
Normal S->S->S
Hard S->S->S->S

Enjoy! ^^
If you like my stuff and want to support me, check out my Patreon or Ko-fi!
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
http://www.ko-fi.com/nrawk282
NRawk
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:13 pm

The first encounters btw are hardcoded, but after that they randomize so they'll never be the same.

There is a way to cheat though baked into the game. I could have prevented it but decided to let anyone do it if they want to.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby MalachiXX » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:58 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:The first encounters btw are hardcoded, but after that they randomize so they'll never be the same.

Yeah that was a nice touch! Thanks for that. : )
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:35 pm

MalachiXX wrote:I have a few questions. Are there some battles that can only be won in a specific way? I was attempting to fend off the 'Random Mall Girl' who drags you into the washroom and Strength and Speed failed even when I used my multiplier. The only way to escape her was to use Int and reason my escape. When I used Str and it was 500 the game indicated it was 28/30 and not sufficient. When I tried to use Speed it did the same. This has happened a few times in different battles that seem to require you to use a certain power or stat otherwise you get vored.

That one actually isn't mine so I don't know a whole lot about the coding of it. In the beginning I had a few guest creators submit encounters to me to bake into the game. So I don't know how that one works.

Most of the regular battles run on the same engine. That engine isn't geared towards making any options non viable. The values to beat might be quite high and need a high multiplication to beat but I don't think I've made any that are outright unbeatable on any stat. That said the checks made are very VERY random. So if you multiply to 3500 strength you can end up rolling anywhere from 0 to 3500 for that check. It's just far more likely you'll roll above the check amount.

Most of the checks have a base between 10 and 100. However certain parts of the storyline can multiply those MANYFOLD essentially forcing a loss or two until the environmental hazard dissipates.

MalachiXX wrote:If that is the case, I have an idea for you. Instead of giving us a number that we can't beat because the battle is geared to a specific outcome, how about a slightly cryptic message?
For example....."You're not going to be able to muscle your way out of this...." or "Her ass isn't interested in how charming you are!" or "The only thing speed is going to do for you is pass you faster through her guts!" or maybe..."While you've been thinking, she's put you in a place where you won't be disturbed."

As I've gone one in development I try to drop these hints that you're choosing the wrong option. This game started like what 5 years ago though? So I wasn't very good at this in the beginning.

MalachiXX wrote:I am curious about the goals of the game.
To survive obviously and apparently Cody is the last 'free-thinking', 'confident' male in the world, because when you fail for good, the epitaph says that 'mankind' has lost it's only hope.
I think the sick girl in the first aid room is important. I wonder if curing her is key?

She won't have anything to do with it. It's more like with the abilities you have you're the only male capable of resisting what is to come and turning around the current trajectory of the world... If only barely capable as the odds are stacked against you a bit.

MalachiXX wrote:
I'm also wondering if you are going to make the girls remember their previous victories or defeats. So far the only one who remembers her defeat is Victoria - but is that going to change her attitude if you keep winning?
Will she eventually decide to embrace her interest in males and drop the superior attitude?

As with one of my other answers early on I did almost none of this. As I went on I started incorporating it however it requires a bunch more code and a bunch more writing so I pepper it in when convenient and sometimes get lazy because it's tiresome to do for EVERY SINGLE ASPECT.

MalachiXX wrote:Ryanshow,

BTW, I noticed an incorrect choice in the game. When you are with the Coach and finishing the squats....you end up with the choices - Do them fast, Do a jumpingjack inbetween each, Just keep pace and do them, or Just Half-Ass it. Since this is your last squat - these choices seem somewhat odd.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh well. I'm not wading into that trash pile of an encounter haha. It was one of the first and also worst crafted. It is coded terribly because it was my first foray into python and renpy.

It works right now and I'm not going to mess with something that works because of an inconsistency heh. I'd risk breaking it I'm afraid.

Maybe that sounds lazy but I'll counter that players prefer NEW content over fixing small benign bugs.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby MalachiXX » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:36 pm

Ryanshow,

Thanks for the fast reply. I noticed above, you mentioned that a number of these character encounters are not yours. Are you open to ideas for scenes, scripts, suggestions sent via PM?

Also, have you already decided what the Oda Twins special event is and how it is going to unfold because I have an idea that works really well with your math ability.

Malachi
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:07 pm

MalachiXX wrote:Ryanshow,

Thanks for the fast reply. I noticed above, you mentioned that a number of these character encounters are not yours. Are you open to ideas for scenes, scripts, suggestions sent via PM?

Also, have you already decided what the Oda Twins special event is and how it is going to unfold because I have an idea that works really well with your math ability.

Malachi

I'm open to people programming submissions to put in the game. All the work I do on it now though is driven by patreon.

I've gotten to the point that I'm booked for writing commission stories until Q2 2021

So my game development was non existent because commissions pay money and this didn't. Easy choice there.

So patreon supports it and gives me a reason to develop it since I get paid for it now. So I don't take requests but you're free to shoot ideas at me. They may morph into something that ends up in the game but no guarantees.

As for the Oda twins they are pretty set in stone, by the time I made this release the Dual training session was already programmed but not tested and the two date scenarios were half written and fully outlined.

As of five minutes ago All except Sakuya's date scenario is tested, everything is programmed so it's a bit late for suggestions now heh.

Next will be another girl for the rock paper scissors club I think. Think I might shove her in with the Oda twins conclusion.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby MalachiXX » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:35 pm

Ryanshow,

I am not familiar with programming but if I write a script that uses the same functions you normally use such as a slightly different scenario of Cody teaching and having an encouter with Ginny - would you be interested in using it? It won't need any special instructions. By changing the script you could probably use the same code that has been already used with a few changes.

I'll type it up and let you see what I mean. Is there a way to send it to you as an attached file?

Malachi
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby 2quick4u » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:42 pm

NRawk wrote:I did it! I got the sequences need for the new Teacher's lounge encounters. See Below:

CV
Easy S->S
Normal S->S->S
Hard S->S->S->S
AV
Easy S->S
Normal S->S->S
Hard S->S->S->S
UB
Easy S->S
Normal S->S->S
Hard S->S->S->S
BV
Easy S->S
Normal S->S->S
Hard S->S->S->S

Enjoy! ^^

You big jerk
2quick4u
Participator

Postby Black_Knight » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:31 am

2quick4u wrote:
NRawk wrote:I did it! I got the sequences need for the new Teacher's lounge encounters. See Below:

CV
Easy S->S
Normal S->S->S
Hard S->S->S->S
AV
Easy S->S
Normal S->S->S
Hard S->S->S->S
UB
Easy S->S
Normal S->S->S
Hard S->S->S->S
BV
Easy S->S
Normal S->S->S
Hard S->S->S->S

Enjoy! ^^

You big jerk

lmao but is he actually lying? lol
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby TaePea » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:23 pm

Black_Knight wrote:
2quick4u wrote:

CV
Easy S->S
Normal S->S->S
Hard S->S->S->S
AV
Easy S->S
Normal S->S->S
Hard S->S->S->S
UB
Easy S->S
Normal S->S->S