Gulp Quest MV - Update 0.1 is here! (18/02/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What should be the mark for the Update 0.2?

Entirety of the Maid Cafe (mainly individual scenes, akin to the slime girl)
56%
Main Girls' scenes and Story (focusing on the development of the plot)
31%
Maps and Fights (create the next 3 overworld maps and put at least a monster or a scene in each of them)
13%

Total votes : 1231

Re: Gulp Quest MV: Opening Statement

Postby Valdemar3 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:02 am

Other/Mix of the above (leave comment):

I like how the game is written and how the pictures match to them.
The conversations is beyond most because of how the main character can effect his opponents (like as he plays unaware of his situation and teases the girls)
The full tour vore scat is also making the game unique but more possibilities in the conversations wouldn't hurt (like a way to survive the vore scenes)
Valdemar3
New to the forum

Postby Dragonitas » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:56 am

Valdemar3, While there may be a way to survive certain vore scenes in the future, I am afraid that within the rules of this world that is something highly unlikely to happen. The predators all have a reason to wanting to digest you and everyone has grown up to the idea that it's a common thing to get digested. To the point where some boys are willing to be digested such as is the case with your little brother who says he wouldn't mind that at all.

There are very few scenarios where a pred would let go of a man, but not impossible, we know of Molly just outside town who had a safe relationship with a man, probably involving safe vore.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby levii » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:47 pm

Dragonitas wrote:kuman2011, I too will only be using 2D anime style images for the girls, but there's a rather big issue with that and that's the availability of said images. Talking with Sarus they told me that they found the images online in a stock image website for fetishes or something along those lines, back then there were a few of those apparently but nowdays they're harder to come across, not only that but I'd like to keep the images somewhat similar in style to the ones the game already has which reduces the amount of pics I can use in scenes. If you or anyone else reading this comment knew of someone I could commission to recreate similar images to the ones in the game that'd be great because I could take story commissions myself to pay for the images and that wouldn't limit the scenarios I could use.

https://e-hentai.org/g/371957/e51bfc5269/
levii
New to the forum

Postby Dragonitas » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:03 pm

levii, That helps a bunch, thanks!
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby anonpls » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:36 pm

There is way more were that came from:
https://e-hentai.org/tag/group:empress

its al in the same art style
anonpls
Somewhat familiar

Postby carrot123 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:51 pm

Wish you luck! really enjoyed this game so i hope everything works out and you actually manage to create more content for it.
carrot123
New to the forum

Postby dagar » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:01 pm

I enjoyed the setting AND the characters quite a bit. A somewhat nervous protagonist, always seductive/predatory females, and of course the actual lore of a predator heavy world that tries to control predation with legality and prison sentences and such. It makes for an interesting read at the least. I'm wondering if you might push towards other types of vore? Or just oral? If branching out, I'm going to be very curious indeed to where that might go with some of the existing characters who might've taken different routes.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonitas » Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:02 pm

dagar, there will indeed be new kinds of vore. Which ones? Who knows~
I'll just say I like variety even if Oral will be the standard for most of the preds.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Soroxas77 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:25 am

You know, I never got the main story of the game, and that was what I missed the most. Thanks for reviving it.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessbait » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:46 pm

Glad you decided to carry on the torch and update the game, I'm looking forward to it!

I do have a suggestion (more like an idea) for an event/side scene:
Since the little brother in the game yearns to be eaten, why not give him the opportunity with one of the main girls (like Christelle, Molly, etc). He could join the main character's adventure until the player decides to visit one of the aforementioned preds and consumes the brother. Afterwards the chosen pred would offer to eat you next and should the player decline at first, the pred would mention him in passing before offering to eat the player again the next time they interacted.
giantessbait
New to the forum

Postby iepie122 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:44 pm

I think the only thing that needs some reworking is the combat, since it is very grind-based in the original game, for the rest it is good how it was tbh
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sarus » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:37 pm

Best of luck Dragonitas! :D
I'm very much looking forward to your updates!

Don't hesitate to hit me if there's some (small ^^; ) stuff I can help you with!
Sarus
Participator

Postby Dragonitas » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:32 pm

iepie122, Combat will be changed since I find a leveling system to not fit the world, sure boys are able to fight girls but being stronger than them shouldn't be stats based imo. That's why there won't be a leveling system in my version and all stats will come from your class and items (and maybe boons at a later date, also yes, classes ^^)
Equipping higher tier items will make battles easier and it makes balancing fights easier since I can adjust the difficulty in regards of what I make available to the players till that point instead of having to balance a range of levels that will vary depending on how much you grind for them.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonitas » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:39 pm

I will say, I'm trying to recreate the maps to the best of my ability since MV works a bit differently and of course the old VX sprites look blurry when adapted to the new system.
I'll recreate the original town using some of the old assets in tandem with the new MV ones and will soon release it here to test, when that happens in a few days I'd like to know if you like the aesthetic of the mixed looking tiles. I could find many nature/medieval tilesets on the RPG Maker MV Steam Workshop pages so if anyone knows of somewhere I could get ones for a good price, or if anyone is good at making sprites, I'd love for you to make me know ^^
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:52 pm

I support full tour !! This will make the game more broad and interesting.
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tilalumtar » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:25 am

I am excited!

I was playing the game again just 2 days ago and also suddenly felt motivated to recreate it in MV.
Luckily I went here and first looked it up when I was just about to start remaking it myself, or else we would have had two Gulp Quests :lol:.

Glad to see someone else thinks about Gulp Quest the same as I do. I am looking forward to the updates!
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ferozard » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:54 pm

Glad to see this game being expanded on, though I have to ask, will the vore scenes only be straight oral? Or will you include more creative ways of being eaten by all of the predator girls?(eg.Anal Vore, Unbirth,etc.) Just my opinión and also a suggestion, since having every girl simply eat you gets repetitive after a while, so adding some exclusive and uncommon scenes like those would make it interesting,(I don’t like unbirth that much but many people do) any way, good luck I completely support your efforts of trying to continue the game!
Ferozard
New to the forum

Postby Dragonitas » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:09 pm

Ferozard, Good question, the existing scenes will remain the same but in the future there will be plenty of variety for a multitude of girls not including the battle scenes.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby AMCJavelin » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:36 pm

Well if it isn't the little RPG maker game that could.

By this point a game would have died several times over, but not this one. This one is different, its determined to go the distance.

In all seriousness imma keep an eye on this, loved the original
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Dragonitas » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:47 pm

AMCJavelin, Yeah I lived the original as well, hopefully the first version of the game (which for better or worse will only be the male village for now) will be finished by the end of the week.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game