Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 9/1/20

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:19 pm

MalachiXX wrote:Ryanshow,

I am not familiar with programming but if I write a script that uses the same functions you normally use such as a slightly different scenario of Cody teaching and having an encouter with Ginny - would you be interested in using it? It won't need any special instructions. By changing the script you could probably use the same code that has been already used with a few changes.

I'll type it up and let you see what I mean. Is there a way to send it to you as an attached file?

Malachi

Let me know what you exactly mean. You can always attach a file here or in a pm
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby MalachiXX » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:13 am

Hey Ryanshow,

I've got the scene I mentioned completed. How can I get it to you? Can you provide me with an email for PM?
The prey that rests together, digests together!
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:41 am

MalachiXX wrote:Hey Ryanshow,

I've got the scene I mentioned completed. How can I get it to you? Can you provide me with an email for PM?

There is a "PM" button under the profile picture here on the forums, just click that (possibly delete the premade text as that is just based on what comment you clicked the button on) and then add the message you want and attach files at the bottom.
It's all doable right here on this site.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MalachiXX » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:47 pm

Ryanshow,

Yeah I remembered after I sent the post. I'm too used to sending messages on Patreon. So I've sent you the file and you can look it over at your convenience. I've read it back a few times and it has a typo or two but if you like it, and want to pursue the idea I'll just send the updated version.

I have a question.

The Oda Twins teach you the Escape Skill
The Coach improves your Strength and Speed
The Librarian gives you books to improve your Intelligence
and the Councilor trades lives to teach you how to improve your social

Is there anyone else I should be meeting and learning from?
Is there a clue as to where Belinda died? Or do I just have to integrate at every location before my character is 'struck' by inspiration?
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Enteresting » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:26 am

MalachiXX wrote:Is there a clue as to where Belinda died?

As far as I am aware Belinda cannot be integrated yet.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby MalachiXX » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:16 am

Enteresting,

So for now, you're better off not looking for her because all you'll do is ramp up the power levels of all the random girls you meet and make it harder for you to survive. Does anyone know if there is a cap on how powerful the Random girls can get? For that matter, is there a Cap on how high you can raise Cody's stats?
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAssassinGuy » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:21 pm

Hey Ryanshow!

I love this update so much, the oda twins are amazing and the ideas of different bad endings depending on respect and interacting with them is amazing! It would be great to see more of that in the future.

I also know this is just wishful thinking, but I think adding a pred with the ability from your earliest Photo edits would be amazing. A BJ to soul vore sending imitod through her bowels would be rad.

Again, thanks for the amazing updates ^^
TheAssassinGuy
New to the forum

Postby Enteresting » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:34 pm

MalachiXX wrote:Enteresting,

So for now, you're better off not looking for her because all you'll do is ramp up the power levels of all the random girls you meet and make it harder for you to survive. Does anyone know if there is a cap on how powerful the Random girls can get? For that matter, is there a Cap on how high you can raise Cody's stats?

From what I understand there isn't a cap, and enemies do not level. Ryanshow explained a few posts earlier how the generators calculates the numbers.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby MalachiXX » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:56 pm

Enteresting,

Ok. So let me ask you this.....I'm still learning new things from Nicole (Guidance Councilor). Does she eventually allow you to Cleavage Vore or has that not been implemented yet?
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nayko93 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:52 pm

what is the order for the new girl plz
I really don't like mini game like this one
I prefer to enjoy the story , make choices and enjoy the scenes ..
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby MalachiXX » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:09 pm

Could you give us a little more information please? Which 'new girl' are you referring to? Merril?
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby MalachiXX » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:07 pm

Enteresting wrote:
MalachiXX wrote:Enteresting,

From what I understand there isn't a cap, and enemies do not level. Ryanshow explained a few posts earlier how the generators calculates the numbers.

Enteresting,

Seems I found a cap on Cody. I can't seem to train him with the coach to have a greater strength than 172 or a greater speed than 204. So far I haven't found a limit to Intelligence or Social.
Spoiler: show
Howerver, since Social will now involve digestion every time (Now that Nicole is actively pursuing Cody) I will probably avoid that build up for a while until I can get a better source of money.
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby MalachiXX » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:12 pm

Enteresting,
Scrap the above. It was just a glitch in the screen not refreshing. The moment I left the gym my numbers increased.
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nayko93 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:16 am

MalachiXX wrote:Could you give us a little more information please? Which 'new girl' are you referring to? Merril?

no , the new asian girl from the new update
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby MalachiXX » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:19 am

There are two asian girls Sakura and Sakuya. They are twins and they are very helpful for you. They teach you the Escape Skill which makes it easier to get out of a stomach (if there is any chance at all in the first place). As Ryanshow stated above, when you first encounter the girls, the pattern for escape is hard coded. After your first encounter, it becomes random but there is a pattern you can use. Easy - 3 successes, Normal - 4 Successes, Really Try.... - 5 Successes.
Using your math powers you can Divide to reduce damage or Multiply to gain extra turns or Add to get an automatic success.

If you need a real cheat.....
If you have a mouse with a 3rd button roller ball you can simply back up your latest choice and redo it with no consequence

Good luck
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nayko93 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:45 am

MalachiXX wrote:There are two asian girls Sakura and Sakuya. They are twins and they are very helpful for you. They teach you the Escape Skill which makes it easier to get out of a stomach (if there is any chance at all in the first place). As Ryanshow stated above, when you first encounter the girls, the pattern for escape is hard coded. After your first encounter, it becomes random but there is a pattern you can use. Easy - 3 successes, Normal - 4 Successes, Really Try.... - 5 Successes.
Using your math powers you can Divide to reduce damage or Multiply to gain extra turns or Add to get an automatic success.

If you need a real cheat.....
If you have a mouse with a 3rd button roller ball you can simply back up your latest choice and redo it with no consequence

Good luck

will try , thanks
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby MalachiXX » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:30 pm

Ryanshow,

I sent the file to your PM. Let me know what you think

Malachi
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby MalachiXX » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:05 am

Ryanshow,

How can you tell if you have reached the end of this current build? Is there a notification or do you just find that no matter where you look, you can't integrate Belinda?

Malachi
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby voresercher » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:02 pm

MalachiXX wrote:Ryanshow,

How can you tell if you have reached the end of this current build? Is there a notification or do you just find that no matter where you look, you can't integrate Belinda?

Malachi

I'm clearly not Ryanshow but I know that this question has been answered a few times now (both by Ryanshow and others) but there is a spot to integrate for Belinda but after finding and using the command in that spot that's it so far; so you've pretty much played the story as it's been written thus far.
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Postby MalachiXX » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:31 pm

Voresercher,

So how do you know you are Integrating at the right spot? I tried several and the only thing that happened was that Usef called me, sent someone to interfere and made all the random girls tougher from now on. I don't want to keep doing that and building up my opponents until I can't hope to beat them.
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game