Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Gutlover » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:46 pm

"Eat Buurgur"

Eat Burger.

Now I get it, lol.

By the way Crusader Kings 3 really surprised me by how solid of a launch it is. Especially for a paradox game. I can't wait for sex and vore mods.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BoobsButtBelly » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:44 am

This'll give characters a belly if they have a 'digesting' trait:
Code: Select all
digesting = {

usage = game

digesting = {
      ignore_outfit_tags = yes
      dna_modifiers = {
         morph = {
            mode = add
            gene = gene_bs_pregnant
            template = pregnant
            value = {
               value = 1
            }
         }
      }
      weight = {
         base = 0
         modifier = {
            add = 100
            has_trait = digesting
         }         
      }
   }
}
BoobsButtBelly
New to the forum

Postby Gutlover » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:02 pm

BoobsButtBelly wrote:This'll give characters a belly if they have a 'digesting' trait:
Code: Select all
digesting = {

usage = game

digesting = {
      ignore_outfit_tags = yes
      dna_modifiers = {
         morph = {
            mode = add
            gene = gene_bs_pregnant
            template = pregnant
            value = {
               value = 1
            }
         }
      }
      weight = {
         base = 0
         modifier = {
            add = 100
            has_trait = digesting
         }         
      }
   }
}

That's a great start. For men, I would make them simply gain weight. I would also suggest adding, a "Predator" trait once you vore someone.

And do you think you could make an "UNBIRTH" option that essentially kills the target, and gets pregnant with their reincarnation? Similar to the one in the CK2 mod? I'd do it myself, but I'm still trying to figure out how to script.

By the way, in the future I think we should implement vore, and unbirth actions as a scheme option. That way it will add to the role-play experience. But in the meantime I would add them as a simple character interactions for testing purposes.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BoobsButtBelly » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:02 pm

The 'Abduct' scheme makes someone your prisoner, but you need an intrigue perk for it.
BoobsButtBelly
New to the forum

Postby YurriiTheShark » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:33 pm

I'm very tempted to pick up CKIII now not only to play, but also take a stab at modding some more.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:54 pm

YurriiTheShark wrote:I'm very tempted to pick up CKIII now not only to play, but also take a stab at modding some more.

Oh you definitely should. If you played Crusader Kings 2, then you will love CK3.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby YurriiTheShark » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:45 am

I caved last nigh and bought it, There are some good improvements for so annoying stuff from CKII like the progress bars on schemes and when you send you steward/marshal to do things.

As far as getting a vore mod, there seems to be 3 parts, the first 2 basically the same as CKII.

1st, the core functionality. Being able to do a vore, that was working pretty good in CKII, I'm not sure if that's the best to it for CKII yet (Assign a trait then have an event proc on anyone with that trait after some time) as I don't think it would hold up to other forms of the action (like a plot to vore). Then give a reward for doing it, stat increases should be doable, but we will have to see what comes out down line for stuff like body enhancements from vore.
2nd, The flavor stuff. This was pretty basic in CKII, but is the most interesting part IMO. It can start with simple stuff like gender differences and different flavors for faith, culture as stuff. Then add more complicated stuff like special events for special people like religious heads, or other high ranking people.
3rd is new for CKIII, physical models. I'm still not sure how the physical changes to bodies happens, but I've looked at 2 mods that change some stuff. One seems to smoothly transition like it was just a morph, the other states that new models are needed for every outfit, which if that is the case would be a pain. I'm sure most people interested in a mod like this won't be fully happy until the at least is a convincing vore belly model that shows up ingame (especially since all events use the character instead of art now).

Personally I'm going to try and wait and see if some body trait mod comes out before I make any real attempt (and most likely an official character creator too).
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rai32 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:05 pm

YurriiTheShark wrote:3rd is new for CKIII, physical models. I'm still not sure how the physical changes to bodies happens, but I've looked at 2 mods that change some stuff. One seems to smoothly transition like it was just a morph, the other states that new models are needed for every outfit, which if that is the case would be a pain. I'm sure most people interested in a mod like this won't be fully happy until the at least is a convincing vore belly model that shows up ingame (especially since all events use the character instead of art now).

Im not a modeller so i havent looked at the models themselves, but looking at the file structure, it looks like the way it is handled for the body is modular, so you have seperate models for body types, breast types, and whether they have a pregnant belly or not, so creating a vore stomach should not be too difficult for someone that knows what they are doing.

As for the clothes however, they are handled seperatley from the body and basically placed on top of it (which is why there are pictures of breasts clipping through clothes you can find about ck3) which means if you want to keep characters clothed then you would need to make a vore version for each outfit. i dont imagine it would be that bad to edit all the pregnant version of clothes for female vore but its gonna be more annoying for males. Considering you are only affecting the stomach area it shouldnt be that bad but im not a modeller so i can be wrong about that.
Rai32
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gutlover » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:14 pm

1st, the core functionality. Being able to do a vore, that was working pretty good in CKII, I'm not sure if that's the best to it for CKII yet (Assign a trait then have an event proc on anyone with that trait after some time) as I don't think it would hold up to other forms of the action (like a plot to vore). Then give a reward for doing it, stat increases should be doable, but we will have to see what comes out down line for stuff like body enhancements from vore.

One option is to simply reskin the cannibalism trait, and events to a predator trait, and vore themed events. Sure you won't get the belly, but it's a workable temporary solution.

3rd is new for CKIII, physical models. I'm still not sure how the physical changes to bodies happens, but I've looked at 2 mods that change some stuff. One seems to smoothly transition like it was just a morph, the other states that new models are needed for every outfit, which if that is the case would be a pain. I'm sure most people interested in a mod like this won't be fully happy until the at least is a convincing vore belly model that shows up ingame (especially since all events use the character instead of art now).

You don't actually need new outfit model for a belly morph. Well unless you don't mind the clipping. In my opinion the fact that it will make the character look like they ripped their clothes adds to the immersion.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby YurriiTheShark » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:56 pm

Gutlover wrote:You don't actually need new outfit model for a belly morph. Well unless you don't mind the clipping. In my opinion the fact that it will make the character look like they ripped their clothes adds to the immersion.

That sounds like it may work pretty good, but will have to see if it looks alright in the game. Though I could maybe see having a few outfits to fit, a vore viking queen would probably have a set of armor made for her so she is protected while gathering more meals.

I don't think there is a need to worry about models for the belly shrinking so that should make things easier.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby FoxtrotAce » Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:42 pm

I don't know why but when I put the extracted files into the mod folder, nothing happened and didn't show up in the game. Is the mod application supposed to be a video file or is something wrong?
FoxtrotAce
New to the forum

Postby Bloodborn » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:43 pm

I want your opinions, should I work on a Ck3 Port or should I focus my Efforts on Ck2?

Poll is here: http://www.strawpoll.me/20915620

Context: I have recently come across some time to start modding again, I have two directions I can take this mod and there are pros and cons to both.

Ck2 Pros: I'm familiar with modding in it, and I believe I can push out an actual update fairly quickly and actually give you guys something to play with sooner.
Ck2 Cons: DLC, Engine limitations.
Ck3 Pros: Updated Engine, more modding options for gender, and how characters look, morphs to allow for extended bellies for 'vore', along with animations.
Ck3 Cons: I need time to get used to the new game, and how a lot of this works. I can quite effectively port events and decisions over however.

Basically Ck2 makes sense in the short term, but Ck3 makes sense in a longer term due to the upgrades it has, I'll defer to the vote since I'm not quite sure myself. There's other stuff I'm sure I missed in all of this.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:17 am

FoxtrotAce wrote:I don't know why but when I put the extracted files into the mod folder, nothing happened and didn't show up in the game. Is the mod application supposed to be a video file or is something wrong?

when you first start the game it first opens a launcher where you can select what expansions to use, at the top you can chose to look at DLC or mods, make sure the mod is in the mods list and has a check marker, if it is there but no check mark then that is why it didn't show up, if it isn't there at all then you have installed it wrong, if it is there and have a check mark but the game doesn't give any of the options then firs make sure you vore folder has the right content and if it does then you have an issue that needs attention from the people who code.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bloodborn » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:55 pm

Alright, I'm going to let that strawpoll go for another day before looking at the results, in the meantime I'm going to 'stick my hand into' CK3 files and see how the modding is. It should be theoretically easy to port over should the vote go that way. I don't want to fully abandon the Ck2 mod or efforts I've put into it, so when I've released a stable Ck3 port that I'm satisfied with I'll go back and rework the Ck2 one to have a stronger foundation, and just more to do.

This is all assuming life doesn't start eating up my time again.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby YurriiTheShark » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:28 pm

I was hoping to look into CKIII modding, but I'm currently have issues with CKIII not loading at all after having a crash, it just freezes on the first loading screen.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:08 pm

YurriiTheShark wrote:I was hoping to look into CKIII modding, but I'm currently have issues with CKIII not loading at all after having a crash, it just freezes on the first loading screen.

That's odd. Try reinstalling and verifying the files through steam. If that doesn't work try running it in windowed mode.
Last edited by Gutlover on Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:10 pm

Bloodborn wrote:Alright, I'm going to let that strawpoll go for another day before looking at the results, in the meantime I'm going to 'stick my hand into' CK3 files and see how the modding is. It should be theoretically easy to port over should the vote go that way. I don't want to fully abandon the Ck2 mod or efforts I've put into it, so when I've released a stable Ck3 port that I'm satisfied with I'll go back and rework the Ck2 one to have a stronger foundation, and just more to do.

What I suggest is that you try out CK3 modding for a bit, if its too complicated or if there just isn't enough features to warrant a mod then you should probably hold off until the next update or expansion.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Adseria » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:50 pm

YurriiTheShark wrote:I was hoping to look into CKIII modding, but I'm currently have issues with CKIII not loading at all after having a crash, it just freezes on the first loading screen.

From what I've heard, this is a common problem caused by antiviruses. AFAIK, the only fix is to uninstall, disable your antivirus, and reinstall.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby YurriiTheShark » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:36 pm

I've tried a few different combos of uninstalling, deleting, and rebooting, and not much has happened. I left it launching overnight, and while I did get to the main menu, it was unresponsive and locked up as soon as I tried to do anything. I don't have any AV on this PC (Widows Defender is good enough these days, especially with the stuff I have on my router) though I do have Anti-Malware. I just don't see anything that changed between it working fine the first day and not at all the second.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloodborn » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:48 pm

Gutlover wrote:
Bloodborn wrote:Alright, I'm going to let that strawpoll go for another day before looking at the results, in the meantime I'm going to 'stick my hand into' CK3 files and see how the modding is. It should be theoretically easy to port over should the vote go that way. I don't want to fully abandon the Ck2 mod or efforts I've put into it, so when I've released a stable Ck3 port that I'm satisfied with I'll go back and rework the Ck2 one to have a stronger foundation, and just more to do.

What I suggest is that you try out CK3 modding for a bit, if its too complicated or if there just isn't enough features to warrant a mod then you should probably hold off until the next update or expansion.

Yeah, I'm 'giving it a poke' and 'looking around in the insides', to see what I can do, it does look like porting to Ck3 has around 3/4 of the vote, so I'll start looking into it now.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game