Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX

Postby ian66613 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:54 pm

psvorefan1520 wrote:Purchase it if you have the means. It only gets better.

I wish I could purchase it, but my DLSite account is English only, meaning I cannot buy content that is Japanese only.

I'm NOT willing to make a japanese DLSite account or use a VPN.

Thankfully, there is the English version after searching around for it: https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/= ... 87640.html
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby psvorefan1520 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:52 am

ian66613 wrote:Thankfully, there is the English version after searching around for it: https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/= ... 87640.html

Cool. Even the Japanese DLSite game is in English, so making the game more accessible to download can only help.

Good show, friend. Job well done. :-D

On a personal note, still won't download outside of Japanese DLSite, but that's just personal preference and thus has no relation to the current topic.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Seelane » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:17 pm

ian66613 wrote:
psvorefan1520 wrote:Purchase it if you have the means. It only gets better.

I wish I could purchase it, but my DLSite account is English only, meaning I cannot buy content that is Japanese only.

I'm NOT willing to make a japanese DLSite account or use a VPN.

Thankfully, there is the English version after searching around for it: https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/= ... 87640.html

Sady it seems my card is out of reach of them, is there any way to buy it somewhere else or use things like Paypal?
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nouvi » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:30 pm

linkever wrote:Sady it seems my card is out of reach of them, is there any way to buy it somewhere else or use things like Paypal?

It's been mentioned before but I'll say it again - you can log in to the non-adult part of the site and buy dlsite-points from there using paypal, then proceed to buy stuff with those on the adult side.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Aces » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:19 pm

So my copy of the game just deleted its own startup. Some swell DRM. Guess I'll start looking for a crack now. Had a feeling this would happen eventually.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:40 pm

Aces wrote:So my copy of the game just deleted its own startup. Some swell DRM. Guess I'll start looking for a crack now. Had a feeling this would happen eventually.

Why not just redownload? You get unlimited redownloads after purchase from DLSite.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Aces » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:03 pm

psvorefan1520 wrote:
Aces wrote:So my copy of the game just deleted its own startup. Some swell DRM. Guess I'll start looking for a crack now. Had a feeling this would happen eventually.

Why not just redownload? You get unlimited redownloads after purchase from DLSite.

I barely figured it out the first time and the tutorial that was on here got eaten by photobucket.

That said I thought it was limited downloads, not unlimited. I'll have to try later.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:54 am

Aces wrote:That said I thought it was limited downloads, not unlimited. I'll have to try later.

It's definitely not limited. Otherwise there would be a download counter.

ian66613
---

Postby KHLover » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:57 am

Wait, this game costs money? I just looked up echidna wars dx on bing and found this. https://gamejolt.com/games/EchidnaWars/479122 Guess that's not exactly legal, if the game's meant to cost money.
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:34 am

KHLover wrote:Wait, this game costs money? I just looked up echidna wars dx on bing and found this. [REDACTED LINK] Guess that's not exactly legal, if the game's meant to cost money.

Yes, the author of the game (DGate/whoever) needs to use the gamejolt contact link at the bottom of the page. You, yourself, can also report it by clicking the three dots right of the "Followers" and choosing the below:

DLSite link for copying:

Code: Select all
https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE187640.html
ian66613
---

Postby KHLover » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:15 am

You, yourself, can also report it by clicking the three dots right of the "Followers" and choosing the below:

When I click the three dots next to followers, all that comes up is Copy link to game.
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aces » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:57 am

ian66613 wrote:
Aces wrote:That said I thought it was limited downloads, not unlimited. I'll have to try later.

It's definitely not limited. Otherwise there would be a download counter.

Oh good. I must have been a dunce and thought this was another Japanese game I had to fanangle to download.

Still annoyed that the DRM deleted its own launcher to prevent me playing. Probably because I switched computers and it's detecting that it's not on the same system. I thought it would just ask me to give my login info for the site and I'd be good to go.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby psvorefan1520 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:51 pm

Aces wrote:Oh good. I must have been a dunce and thought this was another Japanese game I had to fanangle to download.

Still annoyed that the DRM deleted its own launcher to prevent me playing. Probably because I switched computers and it's detecting that it's not on the same system. I thought it would just ask me to give my login info for the site and I'd be good to go.

Shouldn't be. I've downloaded it on two systems so far and it's been breezy on both. But to be fair, I always set my regional settings to Japan on every fresh computer because most JP games won't work right if you don't install or unzip them in their native JP text.

Will try again on my new computer, though, for testing purposes. Will also try to list a guide afterwards assuming it works like I remember.
Games (click pix):
ImageImageImage
None are done.
psvorefan1520
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:21 pm

Deleting launcher....
... Call me paranoid but have you tried 'showing hidden files?'
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby kakyoinsdeathissad » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:50 pm

Orchestration wrote:I am hoping for a Slime Girl. He has concept art for one in other parts of the site, Google Translate made it sound like she doesn't actively attack but is like a puddle on the floor (that you can choose) to slowly sink into.

I cannot put into words how much I agree with you.
kakyoinsdeathissad
New to the forum

Postby Nouvi » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:35 pm

kakyoinsdeathissad wrote:I cannot put into words how much I agree with you.

Dear god, not only did you reply to a four years old post, the game is already out, with slime girl included...
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:16 pm

Nouvi wrote:

Dear god, not only did you reply to a four years old post, the game is already out, with slime girl included...

it's just a 'reskin' of the 'mud-girl' in question.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby HavocLordX » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:30 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Nouvi wrote:

it's just a 'reskin' of the 'mud-girl' in question.

*Laughs in Memery*
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby AnnayaChan » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:39 am

Just read everything and... I don't see anything newer than the version I have...
AnnayaChan
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:00 pm

Dumb question... Didn't the latest have a "Gallery" button as well as a "Free Battle?"
Ryan-Drakel
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game