CoC vore mod?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

CoC vore mod?

Postby datthatguy » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:21 pm

Having looked around a lot of sites of fetish games and general fetish content I have come across a lot of deviant games but one of the more famous is CoC (corruption of champions). The game is fairly simple and primarily text based RPG but the thing that got my attention was the fact that there are a number of mods for it. Would it be possible to make a vore mod for this game and if people did how complex would that modding process be?

It shouldn't be too hard in theory however there may have to be extra stats such as how full your belly is and how much enemies will add to it, a good point of reference for this may be fatty's text adventure although I don't like furies the game was too good to resist due to the amount of vore and weight gain.

This may also have the advantage of being something that a lot of different people could add to hopefully with no conflicts depending on how things work as things can be unpredictable and I dont know much about how the game is built.
datthatguy
New to the forum

Re: CoC vore mod?

Postby walkingbyself » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:04 pm

There are already vorish scenes inside CoC already. There's a CV and UB/ Insertion scene that I've been able to find so far.
walkingbyself
Somewhat familiar

Postby SilverHornedDeer » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:39 pm

Not to mention that the game's code is a REAL MESS and it's actually pretty hard and time consuming to make even a tiny modification to it.
Life is not a foreign country, Infinite and Quiet
SilverHornedDeer
Been posting for a bit

Postby olgith » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:49 pm

Here's a more detailed list of what I found:
Unbirth/CV: Get to level 5 or higher and explore the lake to encounter Venus. A massive turtle girl who will offer several choices, choosing to fuck will result in you being used as a dildo but you will never actually end up inside. Each time you do it her "bad end" bar will rise, once it is reached you will become her permanent sex-toy. Talking to her lowers this bar. Optionally you can also turn her into a Herm by blowing up the factory or giving her 10 incubi drafts. I don't remember if you can do a CV scene with her as such. probably though. Just be warned, sexing Venus raises corruption and at any moment you can have a bad end.

Unbirth: Another unbirth scene requires a bit of work. you need to befriend Shoulda found in the town ruins (and recruit her as a follower). Then you also need to have saved and cured Vala the fairy slut in the imp dungeon (to do this you need a Pure Honey or pure pearl). Vala once freed and healed is found at the Bar in Tel'Adre at 12:00 every day. You can have several sex options with her but the one you are looking for is when shouldra is horny (not having sex for a few days) and Vala hasn't been sexed either. Shoulda can possess Vala and make her gigantic. resulting in a similar sex scene as with venus. Doing this has no negative implications.

That's pretty much it from what I can recall. Fenoxo has openly stated he doesn't like "vore" and these two scenes are pushing it as it is. But these scenes weren't written by him and they don't result in anything out of the ordinary for CoC standards.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby MustangFlex » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:59 pm

If modding CoC wasn't a colossal pain in the ass, I would be interested in seeing a vore mod. As it stands though, you'd probably be better off finding a CoC like game that already has vore. (or at least slightly less horrible coding.)
MustangFlex
New to the forum

Postby JustAHat » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:10 pm

There is another CV and UB scene with the Wolf Guard, Ultra, and the centaur Captain, Endryn. You will need to go to the lake and farm for wet cloths and make yourself goo(you will need to be completely goo so you may have to farm for a few), then you go have sex Ultra and choose the one labeled "GOO" and you get CV by Ultra. After a while Endryn comes by asking where Ultra has been and Then two have sex and you get shot up into Endryn.

There is also a game on furaffinity.net called the Fatty text adventure. it is mostly (if not all) Oral vore stuff. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13353103
JustAHat
New to the forum

Postby nyanyan » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:14 pm

olgith wrote:Here's a more detailed list of what I found:
Unbirth/CV: Get to level 5 or higher and explore the lake to encounter Venus. A massive turtle girl who will offer several choices, choosing to fuck will result in you being used as a dildo but you will never actually end up inside. Each time you do it her "bad end" bar will rise, once it is reached you will become her permanent sex-toy. Talking to her lowers this bar. Optionally you can also turn her into a Herm by blowing up the factory or giving her 10 incubi drafts. I don't remember if you can do a CV scene with her as such. probably though. Just be warned, sexing Venus raises corruption and at any moment you can have a bad end.

Unbirth: Another unbirth scene requires a bit of work. you need to befriend Shoulda found in the town ruins (and recruit her as a follower). Then you also need to have saved and cured Vala the fairy slut in the imp dungeon (to do this you need a Pure Honey or pure pearl). Vala once freed and healed is found at the Bar in Tel'Adre at 12:00 every day. You can have several sex options with her but the one you are looking for is when shouldra is horny (not having sex for a few days) and Vala hasn't been sexed either. Shoulda can possess Vala and make her gigantic. resulting in a similar sex scene as with venus. Doing this has no negative implications.

That's pretty much it from what I can recall. Fenoxo has openly stated he doesn't like "vore" and these two scenes are pushing it as it is. But these scenes weren't written by him and they don't result in anything out of the ordinary for CoC standards.

On Venus: You get insertion into her penis, as well as, if she's herm in the bad end, having that be a part of her bad end, though in the end you wind up in her vagina. Also, speaking of the bad end, it's not 'at any time', it's actually based on how many times you 'play' with her. Talking to her at anytime will reset the counter that causes it.

I actually forgot about Vala, good thing someone remembered.

Also, there's one more you missed, Urta has a CV scene as well, though to get it you need to be a slime person (use lots of slime transformation items) and be at lover status with her so you can go to her place to have fun, instead of just at the bar.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Silhouette » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:54 pm

There's several vorish scenes in CoC. Most of which were added by members of Eka's when CoC was open to submissions, or added by Fenoxo as part of the donation day events from long times past. Vala's Shouldra scenes were expanded because of my donation, actually... then more people came and requested more and more, until Fenoxo got a bit swamped.

You see, vore and macros aren't really his thing, he mentioned in an email to me. He was a good sport about the whole thing, but I think he mentioned all of this in one of his bygone updates.
Silhouette
Participator

Postby wutterumeen » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:55 pm

oh lord when I saw this thread, I was like " Wat, Clash of Clans vore mod? Who the fuck would want that?!" Oops
No offense
wutterumeen
Been posting for a bit

Postby night22 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:57 am

JustAHat wrote:There is another CV and UB scene with the Wolf Guard, Ultra, and the centaur Captain, Endryn. You will need to go to the lake and farm for wet cloths and make yourself goo(you will need to be completely goo so you may have to farm for a few), then you go have sex Ultra and choose the one labeled "GOO" and you get CV by Ultra. After a while Endryn comes by asking where Ultra has been and Then two have sex and you get shot up into Endryn.

There is also a game on furaffinity.net called the Fatty text adventure. it is mostly (if not all) Oral vore stuff. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13353103

Oh man, thta one is probably one of the best uses of vore in a text game out there. Most games have you eaten as prey and die, but rarely can you actualy be a pred and just eat the fuck out of everyone.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby datthatguy » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:23 am

Fatty text adventure is excellent but has stopped being developed and updated. It has been that way for a long time and so there is no chance of a return, perhaps what we really need then is something along the lines of fatty or CoC but with the possibility of easy community additions.

This would solve a number of problems such as the number of different fetishes that go into vore that different people prefer. Something along the lines of Little Big Planet or Super mario maker but for a vore fetish text game, an easy to edit game creator with a text based RPG interface.

You might wonder what would make this so much better than RPG maker or any of the text adventures or interactive stories but like I said but like I said "easy community additions". If a system was made to allow players to download and install custom monsters, items, shops, locations, characters, quests and maybe even additional character statistics it could allow them to tailor what fetishes they want included in the game along with a few other things.

However I do remember seeing a similar game on here although I think it only had custom monsters and I don't think that most people could even get them or the whole game to work.
datthatguy
New to the forum

Postby Revx_Z » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:59 am

The CoC code is spaghetti as hell, so you'd probably be better off doing a clean redesign and clone if you want any such mechanics rather than just an occasional scene appended here and there.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:42 am

I never got into CoC but a vore game like the one people are proposing, where people could easily add content, is a great idea. It's a shame no one is working on anything like that really.
darkevilme
---

Postby SmokeyOrin » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:10 pm

I've heard there is a CoC like text game being designed at the moment. Author's name is Sinful Writer on SoFurry. They're into vore too, so I'd expect that to be in there.
SmokeyOrin
New to the forum

Postby zxcfrtyuiop » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:53 pm

SmokeyOrin wrote:I've heard there is a CoC like text game being designed at the moment. Author's name is Sinful Writer on SoFurry. They're into vore too, so I'd expect that to be in there.

I don't see that author's name on Sofurry, either that name is not around anymore or it might have a different name.
zxcfrtyuiop
Been posting for a bit

Postby vgove » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:50 pm

is there vore like stuff in coc2
vgove
Participator

Postby Firon » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:43 pm

vgove wrote:is there vore like stuff in coc2

you just necro'd a topic from 5 years ago...do you realise how stupid that is?

though if you really want an answer...then no...and there never will be because Fenoxo doesn't do Vore....end of story
Firon
---

Postby nyanyan » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:50 pm

Firon wrote:...Fenoxo doesn't do Vore....end of story

Not entirely true. There's a couple vore scenes in the original CoC.

If you become a slime and have Urta as a lover, you can be CV'd for the night and released in the morning. And there are at least two scenes where you're used as a toy by giant women. So, while Fenoxo might not do vore, the people he allows to write characters/scenes might.

I don't want to start a debate or anything, but first, that was very rude. Yes, they necro'd a post, but you could have just asked them not to do it again and given an answer. Second, I felt your answer was slightly lacking. That's all I wanted to say.

Perhaps a mod should lock really old topics such as this, or put a sticky post requesting that users not necro.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:37 pm

Since it's already been necro-ed, I guess I can add(since it seems no one mentioned it): Flexible Survival is also a corruption and transformation text game. That HAS vore. A few enemies can eat you if you lose to them(sometimes during combat), and you have to escape(which is it's own little combat sequence), and you can unlock the ability to be pred yourself, either through a random encounter, or through the main story(to prevent spoilers, it involves the hospital, and you can get the power to vore regardless of how you proceed in the questline(though you'll have to still manually acquire it as an advanced feat)).

Sorry for the mini necro(maintained necro?). The OG poster was looking for vore in text games, and I wanted to add my favorite one, since no one mentioned it themselves...
Turbotowns
???

Postby Tetrahedra » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:47 pm

^ Might as well ask here then, about how far into flexible survival do you have to get to get access to that stuff, and is it pretty good in general usage or is it more of a "there's like 3 things you can do with it good luck finding them" kind of thing?
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game