Game Concept with example

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Game Concept with example

Postby Rikku159 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:43 pm

I'm new to this website as a user, but I've been a lurker for a while now. I'm not a dev, and while I do consider myself a novice author, I can't call my writing good either. But I have a vision, and I hope someone here with talent could perhaps adopt it. I've scrambled together a 'game' for you to check out, and hopefully expand upon.

I give my full blessing to take ownership of the idea and characters if you plan to give this project wings. All I ask is that the combat system not be a grind. I used RPG maker since I cant code.

Good vibes people. I hope you enjoy what may end up only being a short story.

Links: https://mega.nz/file/T18C1CJS#x7R9lgdYJ ... 7lpXePakEk
http://www.mediafire.com/file/g910drqts ... h.zip/file
Last edited by Rikku159 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rikku159
New to the forum

Re: Game Concept with example

Postby CuddleSlut » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:29 pm

Welcome to the site!

I'd suggest you tell us something about the content of the game in your OP to get people interested. Is it prey perspective? Pred? Both? What kinds of characters and vore does it feature?
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby Legspert9 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:25 am

Are you any good at art? If you can do some simple sprite edits, we could do something with them.
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rikku159 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:06 pm

The perspective is both, and the idea is that the slime would move to different parts of its host's body for different spells, causing various buffs at the same time. Healing spell? Show a quick graphic of butt expansion. Attacking? Show another graphic of boobs expansion. And this is because of a fully conscious slime boy in her body.

There would be times he'd have to come out, like if she were to find herself inprisoned, and Sly would go find the key by sliming through the prison bars, maybe invade some guards and posses them like a slime ghost. Sly dosen't posses Maria obviously, since he wants to be symbiotic, not parasitic.

So there are segments where you play as both Maria and Sly.

What do you think though? Nice concept? I'm willing to make more and eventually even a whole game (Warning, it will be story heavy, without much RPG unless someone offers there expertise.) If anyone is willing to make some art, I can add that too. This is a passion project, and I am fully willing to give it all away if it means it will be professionally (Someone who can code and draw) done.
Rikku159
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:29 pm

8O Oh my, there's another Maria here. ❤
This is a very interesting concept, and I'm loving the idea where the Slime take over the host (Well not entirely, but like controlling mana and such).
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rikku159 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:02 pm

I've been a fan of friendly invasions. LIke if Venom was really nice and also lewd. =-)
Rikku159
New to the forum

Postby NightRoller » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:26 am

LIke if Venom was really nice and also lewd. =-)

This would be very pleasant to read/play. I've had a few story ideas of similarish situations as this, but never ended up writing them out.
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rikku159 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:40 pm

Now if only I could draw more than stick people ^^;

I plan on making more if I could find a willing artists, since I'm planning on it being free, I won't exactly be offering money. Ultimately, it could end up artless if I can't find anyone. If that were the case, should I still make it?
Rikku159
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:18 pm

Rikku159 wrote:Now if only I could draw more than stick people ^^;

I plan on making more if I could find a willing artists, since I'm planning on it being free, I won't exactly be offering money. Ultimately, it could end up artless if I can't find anyone. If that were the case, should I still make it?

There's other artless creators out there who use existing assets out of RPG maker (Or artists out there who are good with morphs, sprite art, sprite edits, or any image manipulation skills).

I mean, I'm an artist and a lurker myself, but I have a huge glaring weakness on my artwork itself. Mainly because I don't draw males or other complex shenanigans. I would assist the project, but I'll pass by and just do what I have to do. ❤
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vgove » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:54 pm

is the player pred?
vgove
Participator

Postby Rikku159 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:44 am

Yes and no. You play as both. But primarily as a fully willing slime prey. :)
Rikku159
New to the forum

Postby vgove » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:42 pm

can you put it on mediafire for those that mega does not work for?
vgove
Participator

Postby Rikku159 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:40 pm

Will do!
Rikku159
New to the forum

Postby Rikku159 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:24 pm

If there are any artists out there who're willing to contribute to this passion project, I'd be happy to make a full game of this. Doesn't need to be anything grand, just so our players will have something nice to look at with flavor text when stuff happens.

The only payment I can offer is my free labor of love for this creation. As funny as it sounds, I've got a deep plot for a V game. Like Monster Girl Quest, only more focused on the V parts instead of only one or 2 scenes.
Rikku159
New to the forum

Return to Vore game