Vore Games with decent Character Customization?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore Games with decent Character Customization?

Postby ShadowHawk » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:51 pm

I've been in a huge mood for vore games with character customization recently. Does anyone have any of those? Skill Trees, learnable skills, moveset customization, and all that kind of stuff is good too. Thanks!
I'm a whore for vore!

Reality exists how you perceive it to exist.
ShadowHawk
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Games with decent Character Customization?

Postby Xyxksyd45 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:17 pm

I think Skyrim Devourment or Fallout 4 Vore mods would have the most customization, at least more than an RPG maker game. With the right mods, you can make your character look however you want, although the actual vore-related skills aren't too complex (though they do exist and there is some progression in unlocking them).
Xyxksyd45
New to the forum

Postby NekoYuki » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:25 pm

There's also Vorewar, you can Customize each unit and hero in the army. If strategy games are your thing.
Also Monstergirl Rancher
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:24 am

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52831

Monster Girl Rancher is a simple little farm sim that has a good bit of customization and some upgrading for the player. It mostly uses Stardew Valley sprites but that will change down the line as I am working on creating replacements for them that will give slightly more customization options. (And yes this is self promotion)
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby darkevilme » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:23 am

Nomad the vore game.
Yes this is self promotion.
It's also what you're looking for.
darkevilme
---

Postby ShadowHawk » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:19 pm

Skyrim Devourment and Fallout 4 are pretty good, I will admit, though I refuse to play them as of now because I just end up modding and modding it and eventually never playing it because I get really frustrated when it keeps crashing and I can't figure out why. Todd, why do you blueball me so?
Monster Girl Rancher is pretty good too, I've really enjoyed it, though there could definitely be more verbose encounters.
Nomad, now that's a great game. It's pretty much everything I like in a vore game, lots of nice, verbose encounters, moddable, skill trees, crafting, character customization, all that good stuff. I'm particularly hyped for the Unity remake.

Thanks for the suggestions! I may actually add a list of them if I get enough suggestions.
I'm a whore for vore!

Reality exists how you perceive it to exist.
ShadowHawk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tetrahedra » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:10 pm

Unbridled Hedonism is my favorite. It doesn't have RPG elements or combat or anything but for my personal tastes it can't be beat.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game