Making a vore game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Making a vore game

Postby Saesalen » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:56 am

Hi guys, I've always browsed Eka's portal and played vore games and finally decided to make an account and make a vore game in rpgmaker mz myself, mostly for something to keep me entertained during online classes. I wanted to know if anyone knows how to get the belly sprites into the game, as I'm finding it kinda tough to make vore scenes without them.
Saesalen
Been posting for a bit

Re: Making a vore game

Postby KyrenGoo » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:25 pm

Best of luck and most people do text adventure which usually works. So if you are confident in your writing then you should do that instead for now.
KyrenGoo
New to the forum

Postby NightRoller » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:58 pm

Parroting what was said before, good luck! I suggest that you post pre-release versions too just in case life happens and you can't continue working on it.
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:26 am

Saesalen wrote:Hi guys, I've always browsed Eka's portal and played vore games and finally decided to make an account and make a vore game in rpgmaker mz myself, mostly for something to keep me entertained during online classes. I wanted to know if anyone knows how to get the belly sprites into the game, as I'm finding it kinda tough to make vore scenes without them.

Good luck! Unless anything is majorly different with MZ, you just have to paste the belly sprite (that you've made/found) image into yourgame\img\characters and then use the 'change actor images' action in an event to swap between.

Hope it all goes well,

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game