CoC vore mod?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: CoC vore mod?

Postby Firon » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:16 pm

Tetrahedra wrote:^ Might as well ask here then, about how far into flexible survival do you have to get to get access to that stuff, and is it pretty good in general usage or is it more of a "there's like 3 things you can do with it good luck finding them" kind of thing?

the first monster capable of eatting you is available from the start in the form of the Wyvern...you have to put more work in to find other monsters
Firon
---

Postby Crazyman536 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:34 pm

Tetrahedra wrote:^ Might as well ask here then, about how far into flexible survival do you have to get to get access to that stuff, and is it pretty good in general usage or is it more of a "there's like 3 things you can do with it good luck finding them" kind of thing?

There's actually a page on the wiki, though it's info is a bit outdated/not 100% accurate. A chunk of the vore related content requires the perks touched by madness and for certain male vore encounters, it may require the mpreg perk. you can get mpreg without spending any perk points, by doing a quest. touched by madness is through either a difficulty or in game event. If you do the event to get madness, do NOT take velos along, he negates all mpreg scenes currently, which means all enemies that use that in vore are now locked out of it.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby coconutdream » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:10 pm

Apparently there's actually quite a bit of vore content in Flexible Survival, more than I thought!

https://wiki.flexiblesurvival.com/w/Vore - List of vore encounters, though as Crazyman said:

Crazyman536 wrote:There's actually a page on the wiki, though it's info is a bit outdated/not 100% accurate.

But still, I really like the bound states FS uses, gives a nice dynamic to vore scenes rather than "your hp is out, vored."
coconutdream
New to the forum

Postby ShadowHawk » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:31 pm

Modding CoC2 looks much easier than CoC1 thanks to it not just being a swf file, though I don't know much about modding.
I'm a whore for vore!

Reality exists how you perceive it to exist.
ShadowHawk
Been posting for a bit

Postby KennectheFemboyMaid » Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:25 pm

I saw CoC and thought Clash of Clans lol
KennectheFemboyMaid
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game