Vore mini stories [ver 2.914] [Unity] (PC/Android)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore mini stories [ver 2.914] [Unity] (PC/Android)

Postby HenBor » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:05 pm

How to read roadmap
Spoiler: show

Icon - what category that story have (look for this icon in fast select in menu)
Modes - What modes that story have:
    Danmaku - Bullet hell or HOW TO DODJE IT?! And yes, it's easy mode
    Top down shooter - same as Danmaku but you have top camera and map with objects and enemies instead scroll shooter
    Top down quest - camera on top, but you need to talk/dodje bullets/find way instead KILL EVERYTHING
    Quest - you need to find way to done goal in classic novel's dialugues, without that top down things. Oh yeah, point and click systems also can be here!
Pack - how much you need to pay to play this:
    Free - well, nothing
    Poll pack - 1.5$
    Angelic Magic - 2.5$
    Monsters and love - 3.5$
    Full pack - 5$
    Also Testers (20$) can play pre vers of stories before public release
$ - story contain content for packs above. It can be just small scene or much more content than default ver
Type - special types of this story:
    Big story - that story much bigger that most of them with many text and images
    Series - it's not single story, it contain many other stories inside. When any of story inside series released, in roadmap shows substories of this series, not whole series.

If you want to follow the progress of development subscribe: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/26291522

Vore mini stories - A set of stories with different gameplay, the main genre is a visual novel with mini-games also contains danmaku/bullet hell, a platformer will appear in the future

Contains: Unbirth, Oral vore, Breast vore, Anal vore, POV, Same size, Size difference and many many many other tags. Any story contains tags inside game, so you can play only tags you want
Has special content only for supporters on boosty
About content:
18 free stories
4 free stories with paid content
15 paid story
53 free comics
75 paid comics

Language: English, Russian, Deutsch (not official), Korean (not official), you'll can create your own translate (https://aryion.com/g4/view/908319)
Automatic update notification when you run the game
Contain level editor, so you can create your own interactive stories with VMS! (any type of content are allowed, include AI)

Download:
Windows & Android: https://mega.nz/folder/zaxxAYzK#7uCJLEVRNBZpUGbGYbbjIw

Discord: https://discord.gg/qGRgJ4e - all news here and here you can post your stories! Also, i almost not reading this forum, so ask me about something in discord

Changelog:
V1.1 Fixes and improvements
For the most part, I corrected what you wrote about. The error messages have been changed, and you can now fill out a special form when they occur. Updated the update messages. I changed the gallery system, but it won't be noticeable until Going home is released.Updated the key system, it is ready for testing. I'll start it with the next update. Updated the system for launching levels, if the file is damaged, the game will close, and after opening there will be a notification about the launch error (in the future I will try to do it without closing the game). Now you can hide the update notification, and now updates have a name that will be displayed in the notification. Fixed a bug with connecting to patreon, if you can't connecting, then be sure to update.
And of course the most important innovation - the number of the current version at the bottom of the screen in the menu :lol:

V1.2 Big update - new story

V1.21 Update fix
Fix the locales bug, now game read all files correctly

V1.22 Update fix
Fix bug with expired keys (fuck different number formats in different regions)

V1.3 Big update - new story and QTE types

V1.4 Release - subscribestar + 4 new stories

V1.41 Update fix
Fix bug with stories logo

V1.42 Update fix
Fix many bugs in translation system and add special thanks in info

V1.51 Big update - new mechanic, new story, tutorial update

V1.52 Update fix, menu edited
Danmaku settings, Yukari nerf, Chirno's ultimate buff, Tutorial fix

V1.61

V1.62

V1.63
Fix DataTime bug

V1.7

V1.75

V1.8

V1.85

V1.9

V2.0

V2.01

V2.05

V2.07

V2.1

V2.15

V2.2

V2.5 (2.51)

V2.6

V2.65

V2.7

V2.71

V2.8

V2.85

V2.9

V2.91

V2.912

V2.913

V2.914

Game features:
Game core [+]
Menu [+]
Translation system [+]
Settings [+]
Patreon connect [+]
Fanbox connect [+]
Subscribestar connect [+]
Gallery [+]
Gallery v2 [+]
Saves [+]
Ingame comics [+]
Level editor - [+]
Custom story menu - [+]
Custom story gallery - [+]
Workshop from vorecade - waiting for hmal
Custom language for any custom story - to do
Android ver [+]
Series story [+]

Stories:
See spoilers chanel in discord

Button definition:
Play button - press to start story or open info (with buttons to start game)
Download button - press to download a story to your computer, after this button change to Play button
Lock - that means story locked for some reason (story in development or you don't have the right level of subscription, see to texts in story to more info)
Online button - press to read my online comic on pixiv (the link will open in a browser) (public comics only, if you subscribe to me on patreon, you can find other comics on the universes that are in the game (except Unknown series))

Controlls:
Danmaku/Bullet hell
Move - arrows/WASD
Attack - auto
Special attack - X
See damage zone + move slower - Shift
In some stories, change weapons - q and e

Story editor
Story editor allows you to create your own stories and share with them! Upload your stories to our special channel on discord!
Guides: https://aryion.com/g4/view/756119
Demo video: https://aryion.com/g4/view/757115

Problem solution:
Can't download any story - disable antivirus or firewall, maybe it disable downloading for some reason
Can't connect to Patreon/Subscribestar, but stories still downloading: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21571239/http-localhost8080-access-error-404-not-found-cannot-locate-document (thanks nullstuff)
I don't understand controlling the game: run tutorial and read
Comics not load (Malformed URL) - add game to antivirus' ignore list, some of them blocking loading image files for programs like this game. Also maybe your provider dont like "russian" ips, try enable any vpn
When i try to login by patreon/discord/subscribestar browser show me error "Access Error": open command line ad administator and enter netstat -ab , try to find what program use port 8080 and close it

F.A.Q
Q: What is the genre of the game?
A: the main genre is a visual novel, but it is planned to introduce elements of other genres, like RPG, danmaku, point&click e.t.c.

Q: Are there many CG in stories?
A: Technically, the stories only consist of CG, I don't use simple character sprites and backgrounds.

Q: Do I need to download anything else besides the game to run it?
A: No, no, and no again. All you need to do is unpack ALL the files from the archive and run exe.

Q: I don't understand what happens in some stories, where is this coming from?
A: This game is part of my works in pixiv, so you can often find out the backstory of the characters or the universe in my online comics, it also works in the opposite direction.

Q: Why isn't the game completely free?
A: This game, as well as all my activities on this account, is now my main income. Thanks to this, I can spend 3-4 hours a day creating stories or developing a game. If I did everything for free, then I would have to look for a job and most likely this game would be released in 2 years, if not later. So for example, until I created patreon, I released one free story every 2-3 months, but now I release at least one free story and at least 2 paid stories every month. I try to balance free and paid stories, and not force donate, free categories (Touhou, VGW) will continue to be free, and paid ones will not rise in price. For the Full Pack, you will get complex and multi-level original stories. (however, similar ones will also be available in free ones, just less often)

Q: Can I help you in addition/instead of donating?
A: Of course! Moreover, I will try to reward the most active ones in some way. You can help with the translation into English (this is not my native language) or even translate the game into a new language, report bugs, express any idea or criticism (even in an aggressive manner, the main thing is that the essence of the claims is clear), tell your friends with the vore fetish about the game, offer your story for the film adaptation and everything that you come up with.

Write what else to add here

Custom Translate
You can get translations in our discord

Intalling

Creating
Last edited by HenBor on Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:02 am, edited 111 times in total.
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore mini stories [Indev] [Unity]

Postby Shugoki » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:21 pm

So we can create our own scenes and shit? Sounds like it has a lot of potential.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby HenBor » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:20 pm

Shugoki wrote:So we can create our own scenes and shit? Sounds like it has a lot of potential.

In future - yes, in release only inbuild levels. I try to create editor, but has big problem with audio.
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:52 pm

This might have some potential.
I hope it succeeds
Younger99
Participator

Postby HenBor » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:29 am

Younger99 wrote:This might have some potential.
I hope it succeeds

Thanks to the help of a friend, I have already finished the code and the visual part, it remains only to make stories
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:59 am

HenBor wrote:Thanks to the help of a friend, I have already finished the code and the visual part, it remains only to make stories

Excellent to hear mate.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Malware1234 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:45 am

So is the game currently out, as I am a big fan of your work
Malware1234
New to the forum

Postby HenBor » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:13 am

Malware1234 wrote:So is the game currently out, as I am a big fan of your work

Thank you!
I am currently in the process of creating the 2nd story out of 4. I hope to release game in 2020, however I am now more focused on completing stories for the next half year for patreon and fanbox. Also, i want to make more little stories for free pack, because without that all people without any pack will has only 1 story when game released
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby PrismLaser » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:47 am

Would those additional stories for the free pack be from Touhou as well or also from other series?
PrismLaser
Been posting for a bit

Postby HenBor » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:50 pm

PrismLaser wrote:Would those additional stories for the free pack be from Touhou as well or also from other series?

The rules from my pixiv apply to this game. I would even say it is worth taking it as another form of my stories. Consequently, all Touhou and VGW stories, as well as some original ones, will be completely free. Series from the fanbox will cost the same as on the fanbox/patreon itself. More precisely, if you subscribe, you will get access to the stories through a direct connection. In the case of patreon, access will be granted immediately, but new fanbox subscribers will have to wait until I add them into the database manually and send a secret code to fanbox's PM to log in to the game (because fanbox haven't API like patreon)
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby PrismLaser » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:11 pm

HenBor wrote:
PrismLaser wrote:Would those additional stories for the free pack be from Touhou as well or also from other series?

The rules from my pixiv apply to this game. I would even say it is worth taking it as another form of my stories. Consequently, all Touhou and VGW stories, as well as some original ones, will be completely free. Series from the fanbox will cost the same as on the fanbox/patreon itself. More precisely, if you subscribe, you will get access to the stories through a direct connection. In the case of patreon, access will be granted immediately, but new fanbox subscribers will have to wait until I add them into the database manually and send a secret code to fanbox's PM to log in to the game (because fanbox haven't API like patreon)

The reason I asked this is because the Touhou ones will be the only ones I care about
PrismLaser
Been posting for a bit

Postby HenBor » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:18 pm

PrismLaser wrote:The reason I asked this is because the Touhou ones will be the only ones I care about

Well, then you're in luck.
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:39 pm

Younger99 wrote:This might have some potential.
I hope it succeeds

Ditto.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HenBor » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:48 pm

Large update of information. Added a roadmap, which I've already done, and more information about the game.
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby HenBor » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:52 pm

Upd: More images and Akko's reward's status update
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby keyshawn5601 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:47 pm

THIS looka amazing i just want to know, how do i play them? where do i download them?
keyshawn5601
New to the forum

Postby HenBor » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:11 pm

keyshawn5601 wrote:THIS looka amazing i just want to know, how do i play them? where do i download them?

Read main post again, Game indev now, but very soon i upload first version. If you want to follow the development of the game then subscribe me on pixiv, or check this page periodically
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore mini stories [Beta] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:09 am

UPD: Beta realised
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore mini stories [Beta] [Unity]

Postby zim6565 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:07 pm

Looking forward to this, will sub when possible
zim6565
Been posting for a bit