Shrunken Life (v0.3) [Valentina's back (and more!)]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrunken Life (v0.3) [Valentina's back (and more!)]

Postby AkaFudo » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:55 am

Any news about the next update? :)
AkaFudo
New to the forum

Postby Wabajack » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:56 pm

Hey, I'm trying to download the game (v0.3), but whenever I press the mega link from the patreon it just takes me to an empty page. Is there something I'm missing?
Wabajack
New to the forum

Postby Wabajack » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:18 pm

Wabajack wrote:Hey, I'm trying to download the game (v0.3), but whenever I press the mega link from the patreon it just takes me to an empty page. Is there something I'm missing?

Never mind, I'm an idiot. I didn't see that patreon only selected the first part of the link which made me just go to the site
Wabajack
New to the forum

Postby HentaiProdigy » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:47 pm

AkaFudo wrote:Any news about the next update? :)

From his Patreon:
Wow! A status update!

For those of you unaware, I haven't been working on shrunken life as I have been doing a lot of work fixing Honey Select. I've been adding/removing/modifying plugins/addons/etc to Honey Select which has greatly improved how Honey Select runs and how pictures come out. The most important feature I have found out is the ability to make custom animations and cutscenes...

For now I am currently working on a side project with a friend that will use these animations. This won't be a big game, it will more be a game that is small like Forest of Desires. The main focus of the game will be vore, and I plan on releasing this game sometime in March. When the game releases, depending on how people feel about the animations in it, I'll considering making some scenes in Shrunken Life animated.

For now, enjoy a very simple loop I made for a game over in the new game (Perhaps you might get some hints as to what the game will be about)

https://mega.nz/#!p90X3QBC!7-lnE4dMh4by ... SUkhBo9Bsc
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolen34 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:45 pm

how do i enter the school lab i now a Went in a bathroom do any one now wich one the Went are in?
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby tanker1992 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:02 am

how do you unlock the nun
tanker1992
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:06 am

tanker1992 wrote:how do you unlock the nun

the nun is outside of the school, but she gets concerned if you're looking like someone with a dirty mind and tries to help you. Easiest way to get her started is to just get caught by the teacher wandering the halls until you gain a very fine appreciation for the chest region, then go to her.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Soroxas77 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:27 pm

Am I the only one getting a ton of lag in the opening cutscenes?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nayko93 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:44 pm

tested the game , really don't like it ...

no save when I want , character speed too slow even when running , text font very hard to read
"mini game" just annoying and hard , in a RPGM game I prefers story , dialogue interaction and exploration , not mini game like that
if you hold space to skip text and you have a choice menu who appear it select the first choices if you are not fast enough to stop skipping
and a lot of other little detail but all of them together make this game really annoying

I precise this is just my opinion , I didn't say the game is bad , I just say I don't like it
too bad , the concept story seems good and the render are acceptable
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirovka » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:52 pm

So has anyone figured out how to get the 2nd Irene scene ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby HentaiProdigy » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:15 pm

Didn't even know there was a second one. Can you even find Irene outside of getting nabbed out of the maid?

And I must say, it's almost impressive how these types of games seem to always die almost immediately. I'm sure that eatme1234 has all the ambition in the world to return to this game after his current side-now-main project is finished, and I'm sure that DevS really does plan on coming out with the next update for Tiny Misadventures soon enough, but man. Dunno what it is with these games, but they feel cursed, be it from lack of motivation, lack of time or just lost interest, they seem to be fated to either be heavily delayed or lost to the void.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Sat May 02, 2020 6:32 pm

uh anyone got a save? i uh lost mine when i got a new pc it be very nice not haveing to start over again X_X
Halowinner
Participator

Postby godshunter93 » Mon May 11, 2020 11:43 am

Are there any news for the update?
godshunter93
Been posting for a bit

Postby HavocLordX » Mon May 11, 2020 1:43 pm

Sad to say, but Eatme's taking a development break, he lost another relative of his. I don't know when he'll be back.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Setton » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:21 pm

The Valentina scenes are ridiculously hard to beat, I usually can't last past 2-3 turns, it ends that fucking quick. Very frustrating.
Setton
Been posting for a bit

Postby vvvv22 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:57 pm

First, I want to say a huge thank to Eatme123. In my opinion, shrunken life, the best of the games of this genre, I even supported Eatme on Patreon, and in principle he is the only one whom I continue to support on Patreon for a long time. I know the author is currently working on NATE, but I would like to know if updates are worth waiting for in the near future?
vvvv22
New to the forum

Postby doomed » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:32 pm

hey has anyone beat this game and still have all the saves .
this game is rather hard and i dont really have the attention span to keep playing it.

I barely beat the opening scene with vanessa after 10+ tries . at one point i got frustrated and deleted the game and then redownloaded it .

so please if anyone has all their saves of this game can you share itthank you
doomed
Participator

Postby Azirovka » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:14 pm

You can't really beat the game since it isn't finished yet :D .
Azirovka
Participator

Postby doomed » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:31 pm

lol true , i like this game but its definitely not for me so ill just wait
doomed
Participator

Postby Zikler » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:29 am

Zikler
New to the forum

PreviousNext