Land of Hunt 0.1.6 DECEMBER 2023

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shevron's Unnamed Project

Postby Ayra42 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:02 pm

Chugly wrote:This looks really promising. Any plans for multi-prey?

seconding this
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby bunnyboy617 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:16 am

This looks good, I'll be keeping my eye on this :)
bunnyboy617
New to the forum

Postby Shevron » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:05 am

godshunter93 wrote:Can you check the character name?

Girl with red hair is Maple, and another one is Nora.

daeway wrote:A benefit to having multiple different predators in the games one finds in Eka's Portal is that a developer has more creative freedom with different personalities and different scenarios. There are some games that have hundreds of scenarios where the player is beaten, humiliated, eaten, and vanquished (digested). And in cases where the player can eat people, they are never the apex predator.

A game I dream of finding on this site is one where the player lives in a fully realized world (medieval, space age, high school, doesn't matter) and is definitively the apex predator. The character you play as is your own creation (I'd go for a small, plump, caramel skinned, and pink haired twenty year old girl named Desiree), and people who are large, small, or larger are all susceptible to being gobbled up, and the world around the character reacts to whoever and how many people she gobbles up.

This game seems like the middle road between these ideas. Of course, the main protagonist is not going to be the apex predator, but the character will be our own (or at least what we decide to do with Maple) and the world will reflect on that. Also, I hear platforming and think "Indivisible", and I liked that game so I'm interested.

Thank you! One of main protagonists is going to be real pred, and I really like that your idea. Its always fascinating when game reacts to player's actions, it feels alive. So I will try my best to make such system.
I've never played indivisible but I like how it looks.

Chugly wrote:This looks really promising. Any plans for multi-prey?

Sure, there will be multi-prey:3

bunnyboy617 wrote:This looks good, I'll be keeping my eye on this :)

Thank you~!
Shevron
Been posting for a bit

Postby margheritachan » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:33 am

Your game looks very good and it's probably one of the most promising vore games being developed.
If i may offer a suggestion though,please consider focusing more on MACRO/micro vore content.
margheritachan
Somewhat familiar

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:23 pm

Got a few questions here saw this when first was posted just didn't get around to asking till now!

~1: will there be monsters/monstergirls, furries, ferals, or anything other then human just curios!

~2:weight gain, will there be any sorta weight or pounds added to a character when they have digested them and if so will they lose it after a bit or just permanently be fat or thicker?

~3: story i guess will it be more of a fun exploration game were you just goof around have lots of fun battles interactions with story being a thing but not super focused or will it be more heavy on story and liner to a degree?

~4:charater customization? including clothing or outfits possibly down the line~

♥♥ the art style so far is lovely btw and i do hope everything goes smooth for you~ ♥♥
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shevron » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:03 am

margheritachan wrote:Your game looks very good and it's probably one of the most promising vore games being developed.
If i may offer a suggestion though,please consider focusing more on MACRO/micro vore content.

Thank you! Don't you worry there will be a lot of it~

YukiArikaMuze wrote:Got a few questions here saw this when first was posted just didn't get around to asking till now!

~1: will there be monsters/monstergirls, furries, ferals, or anything other then human just curios!

~2:weight gain, will there be any sorta weight or pounds added to a character when they have digested them and if so will they lose it after a bit or just permanently be fat or thicker?

~3: story i guess will it be more of a fun exploration game were you just goof around have lots of fun battles interactions with story being a thing but not super focused or will it be more heavy on story and liner to a degree?

~4:charater customization? including clothing or outfits possibly down the line~

♥♥ the art style so far is lovely btw and i do hope everything goes smooth for you~ ♥♥

1. Yes. There will be monsters and monster girls (intelegent and non intelegent)

2. I do not plan to make the characters fat but I thinkg we can have some weight gain further

3. We will try to make it balanced

4. Possible, but will take a while to make it

Thank you!~
Shevron
Been posting for a bit

Postby afallenfox » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:07 pm

Looks awesome, I wish you much luck on your game! :-D
what do you do with a drunken sailor earli in the mornin.
toss em over board for the krakens lunch =3
afallenfox
New to the forum

Postby Shevron » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:22 am

afallenfox wrote:Looks awesome, I wish you much luck on your game! :-D

Thank you!
Shevron
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:06 pm

A visual novel with fighting and platformer elements? Damn, that's quite an intriguing combination. I'll be very interested to check this out in the future!
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby daeway » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:53 pm

Hey, Shevron, what kind of vore are you into? I prefer soft vore, f/anything not nailed down, with implied digestion as opposed to the gory stuff (although I'm not opposed to it). I like the predator to be a bit plump and cute and guileless (but not totally innocent).

What 'bout you?
daeway
Participator

Postby Shevron » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:31 pm

CrystalKiller88 wrote:A visual novel with fighting and platformer elements? Damn, that's quite an intriguing combination. I'll be very interested to check this out in the future!

Thank you!

daeway wrote:Hey, Shevron, what kind of vore are you into? I prefer soft vore, f/anything not nailed down, with implied digestion as opposed to the gory stuff (although I'm not opposed to it). I like the predator to be a bit plump and cute and guileless (but not totally innocent).

What 'bout you?

Hello. I like cute preds and digestion too. I think for me, it's not about the vore, but about the situation and the emotions that you feel in the scene. Joy, horror, excitement, all this is what I seek in arts and stories and try to bring to my works.
Shevron
Been posting for a bit

Postby daeway » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:26 am

By cute preds I don't mean like girls with huge honking "personalities" (although I admit I am into backsides) and I don't mean children predators. I suppose a cute predator would be like if Kirby was a human woman: plush, loving, and totally awesome. Basically a cute pred is not sexy, but approachable.

On another note, in terms of scenarios, I suppose my favorite type of scenario is safe vore, where a sweetheart woman gobbles up someone they care about and keeps them safe. However, I don't think this game is going to have that, so I'll settle for my second favorite scenario: heroine victories. Where the female protagonist defeats a powerful adversary by scarfing them down. It's hilarious and brutal at the same time.
daeway
Participator

Postby NightRoller » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:53 pm

commenting to follow the future outcome of this
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shevron » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:11 am

Hello everyone~
Now we have discord server so feel free to join https://discord.gg/UF7S8w5 .My friend and I, we both are developing games and help each other. You can find there categories of both of our games.
I also post new content weekly on my patreon page https://www.patreon.com/Shevron there are game sprites, some of them with bellies, one vore animation, there will come more animations and sprites soon. So please support me ( ˙▿˙ ) thank you!

daeway wrote:By cute preds I don't mean like girls with huge honking "personalities" (although I admit I am into backsides) and I don't mean children predators. I suppose a cute predator would be like if Kirby was a human woman: plush, loving, and totally awesome. Basically a cute pred is not sexy, but approachable.

On another note, in terms of scenarios, I suppose my favorite type of scenario is safe vore, where a sweetheart woman gobbles up someone they care about and keeps them safe. However, I don't think this game is going to have that, so I'll settle for my second favorite scenario: heroine victories. Where the female protagonist defeats a powerful adversary by scarfing them down. It's hilarious and brutal at the same time.

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't have time to think about answer (⌒_⌒;)
For me cute pred is pred with cute face. But cute face is really subjective thing though. Still I will try my best to make some preds both cute and sexy.
I prepared only one safe vore scenario so far, primarily we will have heroine/enemy victories
Shevron
Been posting for a bit

Postby daeway » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:25 am

Wait... We're getting a safe vore scene in this game? And heroine vore scenes!?

Or in other words, I'm waiting in anticipation!
daeway
Participator

Postby vorelectric » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:45 pm

Well this certainly looks promising, at least compared to most projects of this nature on this site. I'll certainly keep an eye on this in the future.

I would love to help out on this somehow, but I'm already editing for a completely different game. Having a team of developers/writers really helps with motivation, so I'm glad that you're not alone in making this game.

My only advice that I can probably give here in regards to that is to keep everyone as up to date as possible on what's going on in the game/story. Any form of confusion can really eat into your psych when people start working on something that you have no knowledge of. Trust me on that.

Also, watch out for feature creep. That can also kill a project real quick.

Good luck to you and your team then!
vorelectric
Participator

Postby Shevron » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:26 am

vorelectric wrote:Well this certainly looks promising, at least compared to most projects of this nature on this site. I'll certainly keep an eye on this in the future.

I would love to help out on this somehow, but I'm already editing for a completely different game. Having a team of developers/writers really helps with motivation, so I'm glad that you're not alone in making this game.

My only advice that I can probably give here in regards to that is to keep everyone as up to date as possible on what's going on in the game/story. Any form of confusion can really eat into your psych when people start working on something that you have no knowledge of. Trust me on that.

Also, watch out for feature creep. That can also kill a project real quick.

Good luck to you and your team then!

Sorry for the late respond:)

Thank you for advice. Most of the work is now on me, because more art and animations are needed.

Oh and about feature creep, I just put everything in framework of visual novel/bossfighting and I'm going to increase features in there only, I know the scope.

And thank you again! ^^
Shevron
Been posting for a bit

Re: Proyecto sin nombre de Shevron

Postby ArchLinux » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:00 pm

this sound like a ver promising game you can sell it i will pay for it you cand do it like deltarune one part for free and sell the otherm, and please dont drop it like hipphugger game XD
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Re: Proyecto sin nombre de Shevron

Postby Shevron » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:27 am

linuxnero wrote:this sound like a ver promising game you can sell it i will pay for it you cand do it like deltarune one part for free and sell the otherm, and please dont drop it like hipphugger game XD

I am thinking about selling, because I need to eat as well. But don't worry I will upload here a free version anyway. And I won't drop it, I promise. But right now I still need to make tons of animations and arts. There are also sound designing, story and music writing I need to take care of. So it will take much time. This topic may go to 15 place and further by the time I release at least a demo
Shevron
Been posting for a bit

Postby gtsfan93 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:00 am

is the game still being worked on not trying to rush just curious on the progress of the game if anything is all
gtsfan93
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game