Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 9/1/20

Postby bledthorn » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:25 am

you'll know you found the right spot because it will give you the name of the person who did that to perpertrater
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby MalachiXX » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:56 am

bledthorn wrote:you'll know you found the right spot because it will give you the name of the person who did that to perpertrater

Bledthorn,

so let me get this straight. You go through all the areas that Cody can access that give you an opportunity to Integrate and you make the attempt in each. Each time Usef calls you, sends a distraction and ups the power of the remaining random girls until you find the correct location because AT THAT POINT the game gives you the name of the person who vored Belinda? And that is the end of the current update?

So.......do you actually have to go through all (or a certain number of) the locations or is there one set location only and you could get lucky and find it the first or second time?
I already have a suspicion as to who vored Belinda but I haven't been able to get access to her since the first time you encounter her.

I hope it's just one set location for all games and not a random area that is determined by how many times you've tried.

Malachi
The prey that rests together, digests together!
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby bledthorn » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:07 am

if you find the right spot you dont have a battle and find out who killed her
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby MalachiXX » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:28 am

Bledthorn,

Ok. Thanks

Malachi
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby MalachiXX » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:17 pm

Hey Bledthorn,

Care to share what we know of the story and bounce around a few theories? We can do it with PMs to keep from spoiling anyone else's game.

Malachi
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:57 pm

Ah sorry I've been a bit absent lately. Been spending time finishing content for this game though. I'll look through that scene you sent soon Malachi. For not I'm focusing on finishing the content I've got in front of me and the patreon patron stuff.

Next up will be the last parts of The Oda sisters.

Then on top of that I'm looking to wrap up a new girl for the rock paper scissors club. She's got quite a bit of heft to her though with three different ways to consume you. Three different game overs and three small non vore encounters outside the club room.

I'm also rather excited about the images for her. She's turning out well even though I'm working with very new vore types. She's going to use cleavage vore, hair vore and thigh vore. The hair images are turning out better than expected considering I don't do that type very often at all.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby MalachiXX » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:18 pm

Ryanshow,

Sounds awesome! I went over the scene I wrote for you and found a few typos so if you are really interested in using it, I edited it a bit and can send you the update. Let me know if you want to use it just for inspiration or if you want the completed work.
I can't wait to find out what you did with the twins and a new RPS girl will be cool. Hair vore is something I've never seen but it could be interesting. Thigh Vore sounds a lot like cleavage vore just relocated. It also sound really cool.

I'm currently making bullet points about "What we know..." and "What we can infer.." so that I have some theories about what is really going on in the story. I like where it is going. If you want to hear my theories just let me know and I'll PM you.

Malachi
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby MalachiXX » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:39 am

Ryanshow,

Check you PM's

Malachi
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby MalachiXX » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:51 pm

Ryanshow,

I see you downloaded the file. So? What did you think? Can you use it?

Malachi
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:59 pm

MalachiXX wrote:Ryanshow,

Malachi

You should keep private conversations to private messages.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:14 pm

New update.

Finished the Oda sisters. Then threw in the next girl for the rock paper scissors club.

She does thigh, hair and cleavage vore. You encounter in the club room and if she wins you have to find her outside the clubroom before she will go back for more games. You can eventually get closer to her and learn about her backstory... After she's killed you a few times of course.

There were a couple bugfixes and also a disclaimer in response to some concerns I've heard from a few people on the hermaphrodite characters in the game.

pc https://mega.nz/file/dJd3GQJL#VeBg1unLi ... Veqy4KIJfc
mac https://mega.nz/file/YUMnkaqR#loB44lzQm ... 3S6JxzNMoE
android https://mega.nz/file/hMFxDY5Z#QxlstrXnN ... G4_CYwRVeM
chromebook https://mega.nz/file/dId3VaLb#RcrKAlm-X ... _owImZ3q28
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 9/21/20

Postby MalachiXX » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:00 pm

Ryanshow,

Love the update so far. Having a great time!
Only completed 2 of the 3 new fails with new RPS girl.
Completed the Oda Twins 1X so far.
The disclaimer was surprising but fair. I didn't realize there were people having trouble with the herms in the game. BTW are herms fertile? Can they impregnate a female? Are there different types of herms that are sexually dimorphic? (they can bear children?)

Malachi
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:35 am

The new update's pretty cool.
I really like Aubrey. Giving her a whole story that slowly unfolds makes her super-compelling - and I actually felt bad for her and her sister by the end of things. I wouldn't mind some way to encounter said sister somewhere down the line. Or that flat-chested girl Aubrey mentions in the cafeteria, even though she's supposed to be gone forever; I know she's supposed to be permadigested, but I figure between reformers, usef making reality their bitch, and Cody's ability to rewind time, there's probably *some* way she could be brought back (or maybe she's been alive the whole time and has just been legitimately absent. Long absences happen sometimes.). I do think there needs to be a second message for fucking her to death though - Cody's confusion and the nurse's teasing don't really make sense after the first time.
The Oda stuff is mostly what I expected, so I don't have much to say, except that I'd appreciate some way to die on both dates, a way for Alex to get the best of you in the Sakuya date, and some choices to be made in the Sakura date.
Good stuff all around. Completely worth the wait.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby MalachiXX » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:12 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:

Malachi

You should keep private conversations to private messages.

Empatheticapathy,

Aaaaaaah....Aaaaaaah.........aaachoo!

Sorry. I'm rather allergic to hipocrisy!

Malachi
MalachiXX
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:24 pm

MalachiXX wrote:Empatheticapathy,

Aaaaaaah....Aaaaaaah.........aaachoo!

Sorry. I'm rather allergic to hipocrisy!

Malachi

A review is not a private conversation.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:18 pm

The disclaimer was surprising but fair. I didn't realize there were people having trouble with the herms in the game. BTW are herms fertile? Can they impregnate a female? Are there different types of herms that are sexually dimorphic? (they can bear children?)

Multiple people and it isn't the first time I've had to state my stance. Some of my stories on here engender the same feelings and I take the same stance in them as well.

Herms are always cock and balls in this world. No female organs besides breasts. Additionally they are completely fertile and can impregnate females.

empatheticapathy wrote:The new update's pretty cool.
I really like Aubrey. Giving her a whole story that slowly unfolds makes her super-compelling - and I actually felt bad for her and her sister by the end of things. I wouldn't mind some way to encounter said sister somewhere down the line. Or that flat-chested girl Aubrey mentions in the cafeteria, even though she's supposed to be gone forever; I know she's supposed to be permadigested, but I figure between reformers, usef making reality their bitch, and Cody's ability to rewind time, there's probably *some* way she could be brought back (or maybe she's been alive the whole time and has just been legitimately absent. Long absences happen sometimes.). I do think there needs to be a second message for fucking her to death though - Cody's confusion and the nurse's teasing don't really make sense after the first time.
The Oda stuff is mostly what I expected, so I don't have much to say, except that I'd appreciate some way to die on both dates, a way for Alex to get the best of you in the Sakuya date, and some choices to be made in the Sakura date.
Good stuff all around. Completely worth the wait.

Her sister is an open slate for anyone who commissions her in, TBH that backstory is made as kind of an open door for a patron to walk in. The flat chested girl wasn't but I suppose she could be, kind of a throw away concept to give me the "I wish I could solve my problems by getting digested." line.

You're right on the fuck to death bit. It could use a different set of lines there for 2nd time and on. I think I already have the code hooks to do it too.

I considered Cody being vored for the Sakuya date and decided against it. It presented complications with making a new gameover for Alex and probably Sakuya as well as it didn't feel natural to just keep their default ones in that situation.

So I mostly didn't want to write a new ending or possibly two. I was already more hours than I planned into that expansion. So while I agree, there wasn't time to do it, not when I'm still churning through other patron content.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby RedEye241 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:10 pm

Hi, really enjoying this game but was curious I've seen it mentioned that you can go on dates with the Oda sisters and I was just wonderful how you achieved that. THanks in advance.
RedEye241
New to the forum

Postby 2quick4u » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:34 pm

I can not, for the life of me, figure out how to begin the date with Sakuya. Any tips?

I've cleared all of their fights, including their duo fight. And I've had a scene within my own classroom
2quick4u
Participator

Postby Seifens » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:30 am

I did this a while back for my own benefit and have been porting it forward through new versions of the game for a while, so I figured I'd post it here in case it's of interest to anyone else.

It's a small mod that does some decoration and QoL stuff around the 'prime minute' and 'prime hour' events, adding some random flavor text and preventing you from assigning numbers to slots with larger numbers already in them, including automatically discarding numbers that aren't worth storing. Lastly it reminds you what the number you're assigning is while on the 'pick a slot' screen. Less relevant now that the clock is in the upper-left corner, but handy if you space on whether it's minutes or hours you should be looking at.

It's all in script.rpy, so you can just overwrite that file with the one here to apply the changes.
Attachments
script.zip
(92.82 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:57 pm

Seifens wrote:I did this a while back for my own benefit and have been porting it forward through new versions of the game for a while, so I figured I'd post it here in case it's of interest to anyone else.

It's a small mod that does some decoration and QoL stuff around the 'prime minute' and 'prime hour' events, adding some random flavor text and preventing you from assigning numbers to slots with larger numbers already in them, including automatically discarding numbers that aren't worth storing. Lastly it reminds you what the number you're assigning is while on the 'pick a slot' screen. Less relevant now that the clock is in the upper-left corner, but handy if you space on whether it's minutes or hours you should be looking at.

It's all in script.rpy, so you can just overwrite that file with the one here to apply the changes.

When I make changes to the script.rpy you'll have to merge changes every time.

Point me to the lines where you've made improvements. I'll see about making them part of the main trunk.

As for the dates...

Sorry that's kind of my internal terminology for encounters that happen with them outside of the main ones, ones that trigger in a different location than you normally find them.

Sakura's is in your classroom and Sakuya's happens in the men's bathroom. That one has a few different outcomes.

They are both activated by winning against both of them in their dual lounge encounter.
ryanshowseason3
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game