Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM

Postby Zovoroth » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:36 am

Justaslime wrote:Does anyone know Chars?I saw his dinosuit and... it's so great and...I can draw pixic,and complete it's animation..I want to contact him to get allow about that..and i also can try to offer a little help on lua?

Things in the *chars folders, including the dinosuit, were made by ImaginaryZ.
Zovoroth
New to the forum

Postby Justaslime » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:15 am

Zovoroth wrote:
Justaslime wrote:Does anyone know Chars?I saw his dinosuit and... it's so great and...I can draw pixic,and complete it's animation..I want to contact him to get allow about that..and i also can try to offer a little help on lua?

Things in the *chars folders, including the dinosuit, were made by ImaginaryZ.

thanks... I'll try to contact him .
Justaslime
New to the forum

Postby bonberjean » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:33 pm

hmm... weird, when I try to use the healing pill, it break my candy SPOV, all the other pills works just fine.
I hope there is a newer version than the one I use
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby TheMystique » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:18 pm

Hopefully not a necrobump, but I'm interested in the mod from what I've seen-- However i know nothing about Starbound or own it. I don't exactly mind getting it, but is there a video of someone playing this mod? It looks so intricate, but the only footage I could find was for anthro stuff so I'm wondering how the human side is looking.
TheMystique
Been posting for a bit

Postby Crazyman536 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:04 pm

TheMystique wrote:Hopefully not a necrobump, but I'm interested in the mod from what I've seen-- However i know nothing about Starbound or own it. I don't exactly mind getting it, but is there a video of someone playing this mod? It looks so intricate, but the only footage I could find was for anthro stuff so I'm wondering how the human side is looking.

There's actually a handful of videos of this mod on youtube, just look up "ssvm starbound". as far as the content of the mod, most of what you'll see is indeed anthro/feral/monster, though there are a handful of human/humanoid options as well.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dras » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:35 pm

Does anyone know how to spawn the special prey npc's like the lucario and tiger morphs that will slowly like vore more, I had them a while ago but I cant remember what objects your need in a room for them
Full time lurker here, my visits are few and far apart
Dras
New to the forum

Postby Crazyman536 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:46 am

Dras wrote:Does anyone know how to spawn the special prey npc's like the lucario and tiger morphs that will slowly like vore more, I had them a while ago but I cant remember what objects your need in a room for them

Off the top of my head no. There is a book you can buy at one of the mods shops that lists both pred and prey tenants, along with what types of items are required to get them. Just keep in mind it's still partially luck based and will probably take a few tries before they show up.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Fri May 14, 2021 7:32 pm

has the mod been on hiatus and has it been on hiatus for a while? cause I always use ssvm and I know it's not finished. for example: the muffet vore furniture still has a todo thing on it, has no belly, nor makes sound when using it, and when I go to the food mall and I always see room nine that looks like it was going to be made for something and is still closed off. I noticed it hasn't been updated since 2019 so that's why I'm asking.
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby AgentAmbi » Sat May 15, 2021 11:43 am

princejaxonhellsing wrote:has the mod been on hiatus and has it been on hiatus for a while? cause I always use ssvm and I know it's not finished. for example: the muffet vore furniture still has a todo thing on it, has no belly, nor makes sound when using it, and when I go to the food mall and I always see room nine that looks like it was going to be made for something and is still closed off. I noticed it hasn't been updated since 2019 so that's why I'm asking.

well yeah it's safe to say it's on hiatus but iirc, ImaginaryZ was one of the last to work on the project and he stated that the point of the project was to help other content creators get their stuff in the game. So it's more or less open to anyone that wants to contribute. I suppose there aren't that many people and the coding side of things probably scares the few artists away.
AgentAmbi
New to the forum

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Tue May 18, 2021 7:17 pm

AgentAmbi wrote:
princejaxonhellsing wrote:has the mod been on hiatus and has it been on hiatus for a while? cause I always use ssvm and I know it's not finished. for example: the muffet vore furniture still has a todo thing on it, has no belly, nor makes sound when using it, and when I go to the food mall and I always see room nine that looks like it was going to be made for something and is still closed off. I noticed it hasn't been updated since 2019 so that's why I'm asking.

well yeah it's safe to say it's on hiatus but iirc, ImaginaryZ was one of the last to work on the project and he stated that the point of the project was to help other content creators get their stuff in the game. So it's more or less open to anyone that wants to contribute. I suppose there aren't that many people and the coding side of things probably scares the few artists away.

damn that sucks :(
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Talon13 » Mon May 24, 2021 12:44 pm

Mod actually got updated 11 days ago. But out of anything it could be it was to remove content cause somebody that had been part of the mod didn't want to be part of it anymore apparently
Talon13
Participator

Postby disguy » Mon May 24, 2021 4:44 pm

Talon13 wrote:Mod actually got updated 11 days ago. But out of anything it could be it was to remove content cause somebody that had been part of the mod didn't want to be part of it anymore apparently

Based on "log files" for the github, it was more or less just an npc character that got removed, specifically of someone's OC, so make of it what you will.

That being said, to kind of add to the discussion from a while back, it's probably more correct to say that the mod is just more...open-source these days above all else. The main mod hasn't been updated in a while, true, but there are also a few unofficial addons that pop up every now and then on FurAffinity - and likely other sites as well - at least, such as this one: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/41065012/. Likewise, Starbound itself still has its' fans so it still has a chance to end up with a big feature update at some point, be it unofficial or official...but I guess it'll happen whenever it's ready to happen.

Considering even Devourment for the significantly more popular Skyrim ran into endless developmental hiatuses and got passed off several times over many, many years, I guess it's to be expected a relatively big mod like this one would end up in a similar state...but hey, it's here and has a decent amount of content so far, so better than nothing in my opinion!
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sheights » Tue May 25, 2021 8:57 pm

[quote="disguy"]Based on "log files" for the github, it was more or less just an npc character that got removed, specifically of someone's OC, so make of it what you will.

This is correct. Someone approached me and wanted me to remove their NPC. It was an ordeal.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby disguy » Wed May 26, 2021 6:28 am

Sheights wrote:This is correct. Someone approached me and wanted me to remove their NPC. It was an ordeal.

I'm know this isn't the first time stuff has been "asked to be removed" for one reason or another, but unfortunate that it still ended up being quite a process all the same :x.

I guess that's the one good thing about the unofficial addons that spring up every now and then in that case. People are more than free to add, and remove, their own content for the mod at their own leisure.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:59 pm

so I have a question. why are there anthro deer texture files for the tenant, but in the tenant spawn thing is the deertaur instead?
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolen34 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:47 am

Hi I can not install this mod to starbound I drag it to the mod file but it does not want to be installed what should I do
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby Drakelion11 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:46 am

are you able to spawn Candy?
Drakelion11
New to the forum

Postby lolen34 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:07 am

no i can see it in the mod thing on the menu in a save noting
lolen34
Been posting for a bit