Writing.com

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Writing.com

Postby dippersanchez » Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:18 pm

dude101 wrote:
ajis2809 wrote:Hey everyone, first than anything, i'm new on the forum (my profile says i'm registered since march, but it's the first time that i make a post here). And second, i'm an active author on Writing.com (username: Micro2306, i have 164 chapters written, until today), and i want to let you know that i'm accepting requests (For existant interactives, i don't have membership, so i can't create an interactive on my own, for now. Or madlibs, campfires, etc).

All the requests are free, but if you want to send me some Gift Points, i will accept them.

The rules for the requests are:
-Mainly endo and oral vore content, but i also accept requests about sex, anal and vaginal (no graphic content, no scat or excessive sexual content, and no cock vore, you can interact with it, but nothing of being forced inside)
-I accept requests for male and female giants, but the POV will be from a shrunken person, with that i also say that i don't accept same size content or POV of the giant/giantess.
-No Furries, Aliens, Monsters or Giant Animals
-I can accept Death, but it will not be graphic (example: If the character is digested, i will not say things like "you see your skin and flesh being dissolved leaving nothing but your bones". God, i got chills from just writing that).
-If you have an OC and you want a story about it (campfires only), or if you want to add it to one of those stories, send me an image of him/her, along with some info (name, age, genre (in case that the character is non binary or something like that), clothing, personality, and how you want that he/she interacts with the reader (if he/she is unaware, if he/she shrunk the reader, if he/she is friend, foe, couple or sibling).

I just wanted to let you know about that, if you want a request, send me a mail through writing.com, or answer to this post.

I don't see your username on Writing as Micro2306. It says you don't exist on there.

Found it: https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/agus230600
dippersanchez
Participator

Postby SuperKirby » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:52 pm

ajis2809 wrote:Hey everyone, first than anything, i'm new on the forum (my profile says i'm registered since march, but it's the first time that i make a post here). And second, i'm an active author on Writing.com (username: Micro2306, i have 164 chapters written, until today), and i want to let you know that i'm accepting requests (For existant interactives, i don't have membership, so i can't create an interactive on my own, for now. Or madlibs, campfires, etc).

All the requests are free, but if you want to send me some Gift Points, i will accept them.

-Mainly endo and oral vore content, but i also accept requests about sex, anal and vaginal (no graphic content, no scat or excessive sexual content, and no cock vore, you can interact with it, but nothing of being forced inside)
-I accept requests for male and female giants, but the POV will be from a shrunken person, with that i also say that i don't accept same size content or POV of the giant/giantess.
-I can accept Death, but it will not be graphic (example: If the character is digested, i will not say things like "you see your skin and flesh being dissolved leaving nothing but your bones". God, i got chills from just writing that).
-If you have an OC and you want a story about it (campfires only), or if you want to add it to one of those stories, send me an image of him/her, along with some info (name, age, genre (in case that the character is non binary or something like that), clothing, personality, and how you want that he/she interacts with the reader (if he/she is unaware, if he/she shrunk the reader, if he/she is friend, foe, couple or sibling).

I just wanted to let you know about that, if you want a request, send me a mail through writing.com, or answer to this post.

Hi there! Would you be open to writing requests involving sentient fat? Or am I too late..?
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby ajis2809 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:25 pm

SuperKirby wrote:

Hi there! Would you be open to writing requests involving sentient fat? Or am I too late..?

You're not late, but i don't make content about fat people. I forgot to say that.
ajis2809
New to the forum

Postby SuperKirby » Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:00 pm

What I meant by sentient fat is that the consciousness of the digested person becomes trapped in a part of the pred’s body, such as breasts or butt. Sorry for not clarifying.
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby ajis2809 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:22 pm

SuperKirby wrote:What I meant by sentient fat is that the consciousness of the digested person becomes trapped in a part of the pred’s body, such as breasts or butt. Sorry for not clarifying.

Oh, i get it. But no, i don't do that either
ajis2809
New to the forum

Postby SuperKirby » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:31 pm

Ok. Sorry for the trouble.
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby DannyChocolate » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:01 am

How do you start an Interactive Story? I was thinking of writing some more TOM 2 endo, but I can't seem to find the Interactive Story option.
There's some whores in this house.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheKingCrimson » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:48 pm

DannyChocolate wrote:How do you start an Interactive Story? I was thinking of writing some more TOM 2 endo, but I can't seem to find the Interactive Story option.
You need to have a paid account in order to make an interactive story.
TheKingCrimson
New to the forum

Postby Ryanair792 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:47 pm

I started a new ( and my first) campfire. Feel free to make additions :)

https://www.writing.com/main/campfires/ ... side-Story
Ryanair792
Been posting for a bit

Postby ajis2809 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:01 pm

DannyChocolate wrote:How do you start an Interactive Story? I was thinking of writing some more TOM 2 endo, but I can't seem to find the Interactive Story option.

You need a basic membership to create interactives. And i recommend that you create a male endo interactive (i mean, with more characters apart from TOM). Because, from what i've seen, there is not an endo story about male characters, so you could be the first one in the site making one.
ajis2809
New to the forum

Postby ProfessorMystery » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:43 pm

Since someone gifted me a Writing.com Basic Membership many months ago, I decided to use my membership and port my "For Science! And Endo!" interactive on Eka's Portal to Writing.com: https://www.writing.com/main/interactiv ... e-And-Endo

Feel free to add more to it if anyone's interested.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby DannyChocolate » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:01 am

Well, it is my birthday today. Maybe I could get a basic membership.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby ajis2809 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:18 am

DannyChocolate wrote:Well, it is my birthday today. Maybe I could get a basic membership.

Okay. Happy birthday
ajis2809
New to the forum

Postby DannyChocolate » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm

So when I do get a basic membership, I'm going to make my first TOM 2 endo story about TOM getting a splinter that can't be pulled, so Sara has to break it down. It's based on the former Body Wars ride at EPCOT, which I don't like because they went inside a woman (you only see the subject from a distance, so it COULD be a male, but it does look feminine.) Said ride gave me a splinter fetish which I didn't realize I had until I looked back at it.

BTW, TOM's innards are techno-organic in my headcanon, so that's why he can get splinters and stuff.

Afterwards, I might upload my Toonami parody of the SpongeBob episode "The Inside Job," which features Swayzak going inside TOM to infect him (even though my TOM endo script features that same plot, but in this one, Sara doesn't intervene.)
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby ajis2809 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:31 pm

Hi, i have a question, if i buy a Basic Membership now, i create an interactive, and 3 months later it ends. I can keep updating to that interactive after that? Because i'm planning on creating some interactives and i only have enough points for a 3 months membership.
ajis2809
New to the forum

Postby ProfessorMystery » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:41 pm

I made a Peach's Inside Story reboot in case if anybody wants to add to it: https://www.writing.com/main/interactiv ... --Reloaded
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby SuperKirby » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:14 pm

ProfessorMystery wrote:I made a Peach's Inside Story reboot in case if anybody wants to add to it: https://www.writing.com/main/interactiv ... --Reloaded

I noticed that this story doesn’t allow digestion; does that mean absorption/sentient fat isn’t allowed either?
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby ProfessorMystery » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:56 pm

SuperKirby wrote:
ProfessorMystery wrote:I made a Peach's Inside Story reboot in case if anybody wants to add to it: https://www.writing.com/main/interactiv ... --Reloaded

I noticed that this story doesn’t allow digestion; does that mean absorption/sentient fat isn’t allowed either?

Probably not.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:56 am

Anyone is allowed to add to my interactive "Original Characters Allowed" as this interactive now allows some endo in it, as well as my two campfires (that I previously mentioned) "I Grow By You" and "Mind Palace".
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby SuperKirby » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:06 pm

I unfortunately have forgotten who the owner of this story was, but...would anyone be interested in a reboot of ‘a Endosomatophilia World’?
SuperKirby
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world