Rebirthed(Title not final) Furry loli vore RPG made in unity

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Rebirthed(Title not final) Furry loli vore RPG made in u

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:23 pm

Normally not one for furry, but there needs to be more loli games, so I'll check this out. Sounds potentially cute!
Turbotowns
???

Postby DanielYuStar » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:50 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Normally not one for furry, but there needs to be more loli games, so I'll check this out. Sounds potentially cute!

Just be patient for content, the development is paralized because I have gamedev College, but once we hit december the develpment will resume very strong because it's my last year
DanielYuStar
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:14 pm

ahahahaha! Okay, having checked it out... it's err... well, from the MS paint sprites and the spelling errors(government is spelled goberment, I almost didn't know what the cops were trying to say)... the first impression ain't too good, it's cute though... some polish, okay, a LOT of polish, and it has potential.

If I could request a feature... a way to zoom out the camera. After dealing with the cops, I can't tell where i'm going, if anywhere.

Oh yeah, good luck in college, mate.
Turbotowns
???

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:54 am

I got stuck in the cop fight. All the enemies had negative HP and nothing else would happen no matter what I clicked.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby DanielYuStar » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:56 am

empatheticapathy wrote:I got stuck in the cop fight. All the enemies had negative HP and nothing else would happen no matter what I clicked.

Have you tried using the devour command, also it could be a bug please tell me how to do it, this type of stuff that should not be ignored
DanielYuStar
New to the forum

Postby RandomInjury » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:48 am

Ok thoughts. You need to move faster, you walk at a crawl.

You also need to pull the camera back, It's near impossible to get the lay of the land with it so close to you.

Lastly you need to have it be clear where the game ends, I killed the Fuzz, and then wantered for like 5 minutes trying to find anything else to do.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby DanielYuStar » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:46 pm

PUPDATE:
Looking for sprite animators/Learning Pixel Art
Since the game is set to have fully animated cutscenes in sprites just like mother 3 the development is facing a crashing halt since pixel art is not my strength, lineart on the other hand, i actually find it really ok, even coloring feels kinda nice to do, however lineart would need to have way more frames of animation, with pixel art i think that can be solved since the smaller the canvas the less frames is needed, i think it's that, pixel animators can correct me on that.
It's ok if nobody comes to aid me, I'd just learn with time then if that's the case but I'd be so happy to have pixel artists to have a faster development time, i think i'm the only person in the world that wants a cub top down Animated RPG, would be super happy to be wrong about that

it's a good thing that I am now graduated and don't have to study anymore

at least i'd love to have pixel artists to teach me
DanielYuStar
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game