Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Gutlover » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:07 pm

Hey so I got it working with the Cannibal trait.

I included the older bigger belly, the breast flattening issue was caused by overwriting the pregnant morph instead of being stand alone. Theres still some issue with the dark edges underneath the breasts though. If you preferred the other belly, just replace the morph mesh with the one from the previous upload.

FYI the belly gene is now at the bottom of the gene list in the portrait editor, that's because I got rid of the non mod related code in the visual traits file in order to shorten it.

In order to make sure it works, I downloaded the Carmilla mod off the steam workshop, and gave her the Cannibal trait.
Heres the code.

Code: Select all
600600 = {
   name = "Carmilla"
   female = yes
   dna = 600600_carmilla_dna
   sexuality = bi
   dynasty = 1100000
   religion = "catholic"
   culture = "slovien"
   martial = 9
   diplomacy = 11
   stewardship = 6
   intrigue = 7
   learning = 9
   prowess = 11
   trait = sadistic
   trait = gregarious
        trait = cannibal
   trait = cynical
   trait = education_intrigue_4
   848.2.1 = {
      birth = yes
   }
}

Heres a pic.

V3.png

Should I keep this belly or go back to the medium one? The problem I have with the bigger bellies is the amount of clipping going on, I'm considering making 2 versions for those who have different preferences. Heck, when the mod is released I might just release all the bellies I made so you have plenty of options to choose from.

One other thing I'm working on which I would like to share is my attempt at making poses in Blender. If someone ever figures out how to actually add custom poses, or event backgrounds we can use this in a possible digestion event, along with a stomach background. Right now its nothing more than a proof of concept fetal pose I doodled in my spare time. Next, I'd like try something more complex, maybe some hand waving to make it look like the character is struggling in a tight space.

pose.png
Attachments
Belly mod 0.2.zip
(153.37 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BoobsButtBelly » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:30 am

Your version broke a few vanilla modifiers by overwriting their files, here's one with changed file names to fix:
Attachments
Belly_mod_0.2.1.zip
(152.79 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
BoobsButtBelly
New to the forum

Postby BoobsButtBelly » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:20 pm

Also, definitely keep the big belly. Looks great.
BoobsButtBelly
New to the forum

Postby Gutlover » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:28 pm

BoobsButtBelly wrote:Also, definitely keep the big belly. Looks great.

Will do, and thanks a bunch for the fix. I'm actually learning quite a bit with scripting from this project, especially with all the trial and error. I even managed to create a test mod that gives the default pregnant belly to the cannibal trait instead of my morph. I can't wait until we see the digestion in action, which will be basically be a kind of "reverse pregnancy ".

PS, the new patch releases tomorrow. I just hope it doesn't bonk up current mods that much.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby boomerangfish » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:21 pm

Ok to be honest I saw this topic and I was like "THE WHAT AND WHAT NOW" but I'm into it. cheers
boomerangfish
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 pm

Hey, glad I checked this! You're working on Ck3 now!
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby karlson2 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:06 pm

Don't want to crash the party, but in fact I'd like to see a smaller belly, but make the predators bigger. Like maximum height. So a normal sized person would still fit inside the stomach, but the belly isn't too much blobbing out of the body.
karlson2
New to the forum

Postby Gutlover » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:15 pm

karlson2 wrote:Don't want to crash the party, but in fact I'd like to see a smaller belly, but make the predators bigger. Like maximum height. So a normal sized person would still fit inside the stomach, but the belly isn't too much blobbing out of the body.

Smaller bellies are my preference too, but the bigger belly seems more popular though. I'll release multiple sizes once the mod is finished so theres a variety to choose from.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BoobsButtBelly » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:43 am

I changed it so it used both the meshes, it looks a bit blocky but I think it kinda works as lumps in the belly:
Attachments
Matilda_Di_Canossa_belly.png
BoobsButtBelly
New to the forum

Postby Gutlover » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:32 pm

BoobsButtBelly wrote:I changed it so it used both the meshes, it looks a bit blocky but I think it kinda works as lumps in the belly:

I didn't even know you could do that. I think I'll try mixing it with the smaller belly to see how it looks. The only thing that looks off too me on the big one is along the area where it comes out of the chest. By the way, does the new patch mess with the mod?
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hpreganon » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:22 pm

I've been messing around with cobbling together a simple personal mod to trigger a permanent pregnancy trait. Figured I'd try to work your mesh in and see if it works (it works great). You'll find it attached if you want to use it for ease of testing different meshes and mesh combinations. Just go into the game and click the "embrace fecundity" decision. You can feel free to use any of the code I've put together for your own purposes, if you'd like, though I'm no expert at coding so you'd likely need to rework quite a bit.
Attachments
TestEverpregMod.zip
(164.11 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
hpreganon
New to the forum

Postby Gutlover » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:39 pm

hpreganon wrote:I've been messing around with cobbling together a simple personal mod to trigger a permanent pregnancy trait. Figured I'd try to work your mesh in and see if it works (it works great). You'll find it attached if you want to use it for ease of testing different meshes and mesh combinations. Just go into the game and click the "embrace fecundity" decision. You can feel free to use any of the code I've put together for your own purposes, if you'd like, though I'm no expert at coding so you'd likely need to rework quite a bit.

Oh man this is great, I was looking to make something like this myself. Now that set_mother is in the code I wonder if this will help make in making an unbirth mod.

And I updated it to 1.1 .
Attachments
Everpreg 1.1.zip
(163 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
Last edited by Gutlover on Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hpreganon » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:03 pm

Hmm. That would certainly be cool if you could do that.
hpreganon
New to the forum

Postby Gutlover » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:47 pm

hpreganon wrote:Hmm. That would certainly be cool if you could do that.

I was looking through the code, do I need Carnalitas for the events to work? One of the lines is is_game_rule = carn_dt_enabled_true.
If it does they just updated it for 1.1 . https://github.com/cherisong/Carnalitas ... ag/1.2.1-a

By the way, I made a version that uses the default pregnant morph instead of the one I made in case you prefer it smaller.

Note that the belly doesn't show up unless you are 18 and over. so for 16 and 17 it will be invisible. Which I think is a paradox bug.
Attachments
Everpreg 1.1.2.zip
(11.8 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hpreganon » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:00 pm

Cool, thanks! Actually prefer the huge look (mostly a hyperpregnancy person), but appreciate having access to the smaller one. The the carn_dt check is for if carnalitas traits are enabled or not. Thought it was fitting, but could see why you might take it out. For the 16/17 thing, makes sense to me. Eighteen is the age of consent enforced on Lover's Lab (and where I live), so keeping things invisible until then avoids some thorny issues.
hpreganon
New to the forum

Postby Gutlover » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:14 pm

I actually kept the Carnalita code in.
I'm into hyperbellies as well, but I think the smaller one in the game look better than my huge ones, mostly because of all the pointed polygons, and the clipping. I'm also taking a break from modeling for right now, but either next week or this weekend I'm going to try and make a decent medium sized belly that's somewhere in betwen.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Adseria » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:07 am

Gutlover wrote:I'm honestly thinking the belly might be a bit TOO big.

Gutlover wrote:[...]but I think the smaller one in the game look better than my huge ones,[...]

BURN THE HERETIC!!!!!

Seriously, there's no such thing as too big. If my portrait of Duchess Matilda was just a rectangle of flesh, you could colour me happy :)

EDIT: On a more serious note, I'd like to point out that, while a pointy, blocky belly might not be great for "normal" vore, there are no such restrictions on object vore. And, after all, where else am I going to keep my crown jewels?

EDIT2: Also:

Gutlover wrote:
karlson2 wrote:Don't want to crash the party, but in fact I'd like to see a smaller belly, but make the predators bigger. Like maximum height. So a normal sized person would still fit inside the stomach, but the belly isn't too much blobbing out of the body.

Smaller bellies are my preference too, but the bigger belly seems more popular though. I'll release multiple sizes once the mod is finished so theres a variety to choose from.

Someone over on Loverslab is working on a giantess mod (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14 ... ntess-mod/). Someone already asked about using the vanilla pregnant belly, but the modder said it's meant to be larger giantesses who wouldn't show a belly. It may be possible to create an addon for that mod (with their permission, ofc)?

EDIT3: Hopefully the last edit. Wanted to suggest that, since this has become more of a thread for CK3 mods, we either create a new thread or rename this one to something more appropriate.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloodborn » Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:27 pm

Adseria wrote:
Gutlover wrote:I'm honestly thinking the belly might be a bit TOO big.

Gutlover wrote:[...]but I think the smaller one in the game look better than my huge ones,[...]

BURN THE HERETIC!!!!!

Seriously, there's no such thing as too big. If my portrait of Duchess Matilda was just a rectangle of flesh, you could colour me happy :)

EDIT: On a more serious note, I'd like to point out that, while a pointy, blocky belly might not be great for "normal" vore, there are no such restrictions on object vore. And, after all, where else am I going to keep my crown jewels?

EDIT2: Also:

Gutlover wrote:

Someone over on Loverslab is working on a giantess mod (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14 ... ntess-mod/). Someone already asked about using the vanilla pregnant belly, but the modder said it's meant to be larger giantesses who wouldn't show a belly. It may be possible to create an addon for that mod (with their permission, ofc)?

EDIT3: Hopefully the last edit. Wanted to suggest that, since this has become more of a thread for CK3 mods, we either create a new thread or rename this one to something more appropriate.

1. I'll see about getting into contact with that person once I show off the OV part of the mod I've been working on, I want to get at least a part of this mod working. Last time I modded I overwhelmed myself with work, I'm trying to avoid burnout as to avoid another long absence, so I am just doing one vore type at a time, then adding in the stuff around it, so it'll be simple OV -> Gurgled, then I'll work on OV -> Digestion -> Gurgled, then OV -> Full Tour -> Released, then I'll work on the other types, going to UB, then AV, then CV, and BV, just one type at a time.

I want to be able to build a modular platform where people can edit what they want taking in consideration of Eka's diversity of kinks and turn offs.

2. I'll need to get into contact with a mod to talk to them if it's appropriate to change the name or just start a new thread. I think once I'm ready to show off a preview I might start a new thread.

Actually, I'm undecided on it, so I'll leave it up to you guys: http://www.strawpoll.me/21031831
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby hamimobe » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:19 pm

Hi guys, I'm the creator of the giantess mod. I've been following this thread since I'm into vore obviously, although I mostly prefer macro vore rather than same-sized. So our mods mostly have different directions, but if you want to use any assets from my mod you can do it freely (if you want to use icons you should credit srx47, just in case). Although it's not very impressive technically currently.

BTW, since my mod also deals with vore, I can kinda advertize it here. :)
In the next versions of my mod you could see new sex interaction (which will involve mouth play and vore), giga giantess interaction to eat a village (maybe with possible/optional scat), giantess feast decision (like the normal feast but giantesses eat tinies), new imprisonment type (in belly) and maybe some unaware vore. I can't promise when these features come out since I'm kinda busy IRL and can't dedicate as much time to my mod as I would like, but maybe you could check out my mod when any of these features come out.
hamimobe
New to the forum

Postby Gutlover » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:04 pm

I say make a new thread, I've actually held off on sharing more of my projects because I don't want to clutter it.

Eh, I like to pretend its a really tight semi hammerspace. I just wish I could subdivide my meshes so they don't look like the'yre from the PS1. Which kind of makes me want to try my hand and making a PS1 style vore game.

A couple of other things I wanted to ask you, are you going to use Carnalitas? Because theres a transformation system that lets you gradually add traits, for instance one of the new code is carn_increase_beauty_one_step_effect, which is perfect for digestion.

Another mod that should help you is Extended Immortality https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2226696932
It has a feature that lets you temporarily "absorb" the genes from your heirs which kills them in the process (so absorption vore?), which should be easy enough to reverse engineer to make so you absorb genes from any prey.

Heres the interaction code.

Code: Select all
ei_absorb_trait_interaction = {
   interface_priority = 61
   common_interaction = yes
   use_diplomatic_range = no
   category = interaction_category_friendly

greeting = positive
   desc = ei_absorb_trait_interaction_desc
   notification_text = ASK_TO_absorb_traits_interaction

is_shown = {
      exists = scope:recipient
      scope:actor.primary_heir = scope:recipient
      NOT = { scope:actor = scope:recipient }
      scope:actor = { has_trait = ageless }
   }

is_valid_showing_failures_only = {
      scope:actor.dynasty = scope:recipient.dynasty
        scope:recipient = {
            OR = {
                is_imprisoned = no
                is_imprisoned_by = scope:actor
            }
            age >= 6
        }
        scope:actor = {
            NOT = { has_character_modifier = ei_absorbed_traits_cooldown }
        }
        custom_description = {
            text = ei_absorb_already_used_desc
            object = scope:recipient
            NOT = { scope:recipient = { has_character_flag = ei_absorb_used } }
        }
   }

ai_accept = {
        base = 0

modifier = {
         trigger = {
            always = scope:hook
         }
         add = 100
         desc = SCHEME_WEAK_HOOK_USED
      }

opinion_modifier = {
         who = scope:recipient
         opinion_target = scope:actor
         multiplier = 1
      }

modifier = {
         add = 50
            target_is_liege_or_above = scope:actor
            has_dread_level_towards = {
               target = scope:actor
               level = 1
            }
         }
         desc = INTIMIDATED_REASON
      }
      modifier = {
         add = 100
            target_is_liege_or_above = scope:actor
            has_dread_level_towards = {
               target = scope:actor
               level = 2
            }
         }
         desc = COWED_REASON
      }
   }

on_accept = {
        if = {
            limit = { scope:actor.primary_heir = scope:recipient }

add_stress = medium_stress_impact_gain
                add_character_modifier = {
                    modifier = ei_absorbed_traits_cooldown
                    years = 10
                }
                ei_absorb_trait_interaction_effect = {
                    IMMORTAL = scope:actor
                    DONOR = scope:recipient
                }

if = {
                    limit = { always = scope:hook }
                        use_hook = scope:recipient
                    }
                }
                custom_description = {
                    text = ei_absorb_actor_random_desc
                }

hidden_effect = {
                    random = {
                        chance = 5
                        add_trait = sickly
                    }
                    random = {
                        chance = 2
                        add_trait = cancer
                    }
                }
            }

modifier = ei_absorbed_traits_donor_health
                    years = 3
                }
                add_character_flag = ei_absorb_used
                custom_description = {
                    text = ei_absorb_donor_random_desc
                }
                hidden_effect = {
                    random_list = {
                        20 = {
                            add_stress = medium_stress_impact_gain
                        }
                        40 = {
                            remove_trait = fecund
                            add_trait = infertile
                        }
                        40 = {
                            if = {
                                limit = { scope:actor = { NOT = { has_character_flag = ei_found_trait_absorb  } } }
                                    send_interface_message = {
                                        type = event_generic_neutral
                                        title = ei_absorbed_nothing_penalty
                                        left_icon = scope:actor
                                        right_icon = scope:recipient
                                        #custom_tooltip = ei_absorbed_nothing_penalty
                                            modifier = ei_absorbed_nothing_penalty
                                            years = 5
                                        }
                                    }
                                }
                            }
                            death = { death_reason = death_accident }
                        }
                    }
                        remove_character_flag = ei_found_trait_absorb
                    }
                }