The cutest predator (loli tournament)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: The cutest predator (loli tournament)

Postby MerrySue1982 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:46 pm

HildaVGoneril wrote:just the one then

You get a dragon loli
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby Oyashirofan » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:13 pm

I'll trade my angel for a random from the deck please.
Oyashirofan
Been posting for a bit

Postby MerrySue1982 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:03 pm

Oyashirofan wrote:I'll trade my angel for a random from the deck please.

You get a food loli. (This cake isn't a lie.)
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby Nescio » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:38 pm

Hilda would you take a robot loli for a doctor loli?
Nescio
Been posting for a bit

Postby HildaVGoneril » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:07 am

Sure.
HildaVGoneril
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tyslan03 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:25 am

Assuming Nescio didn't just win, I'll trade my fire fighter loli to the dealer.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby Drakira » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:21 pm

I know I'm a bit late but deal me in if it's still going.
Drakira
Been posting for a bit

Postby MerrySue1982 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:28 pm

Tyslan03 wrote:Assuming Nescio didn't just win, I'll trade my fire fighter loli to the dealer.

This actual was his winning condition. His mission was to get 3 doctor lolis or angels.

Nescio Can you send me the winner as pm?
I wonder if Noel will be reunited with her sister. Or if Chino will be served as a meal. (The job of a maid)
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby MerrySue1982 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:21 am

We continue into block b of the tournament. Wendy Marvel the dragon slayer of heaven fights against Bonnie a little girl of the pokemon or also called vore universe.

The next game will be: “Red riding hood”
It’s a lying game. But first you have to tell me your favorite per pm. (And only me). I will explain you more once the game starts.
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby MerrySue1982 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:58 am

So far only two people have send me a pm. This game need at least 5 players. If no one enters till sunday afternoon. This may will be the first match decided without a game. Because one of the girls has no support right now.
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby MerrySue1982 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:25 am

Next part will sadly not be finished this week. I'm not feeling well right now.
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby HildaVGoneril » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:47 am

Get well soon!
HildaVGoneril
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tyslan03 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:19 am

Hope you feel better soon. I've really enjoyed this tournament so far, and can't wait to see what future games and stories come of it!
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby MerrySue1982 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:04 am

Match 6 will between Mayoi Hachikuji and Shiro . Mayoi is a ghost girl that sadly died by a truck accident. She now hunts humans, that doesn’t can go home like herself. The poor girl deserves a meal! Shiro is an unbeatable gamer loli . She is a genius than can plan a whole chess match in her head. Is it even possible to beat her in a fair game?

The next game will be: Diaper filler debate.
In America a very important vote is upcoming. As a German I can freely say, I’m against Trump But this isn’t very important for this game!

However, this game is also a political debate. Your job is to support the girls in a very important election campaign. Who will fill the next diaper?
You have to give the voters political reasons why the country will improve if your favorite is filled into a diaper . Meaning the winner of the election loses the next match.

You have to convince voters from 12 important groups :
Lower class, Middle class , Upper class, Monster, Gods, Weapon manufacturers, Mayoi fans, Shiro fans, Gamer, Ghost hunter, Loli preds and Loli preys.

Whoever manages to convince at least 7 of this groups becomes the next diaper filler.
You will see the result once the story is finished! But as in a real election I may show you an election forecast now and then.
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby hunter1243 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:32 am

If mayori is devoured and trapped in a diaper, not only will it allow humans to stay out however long they want without hauntings, it will also remove an insult to the gods of death, give monsters more scaring and hunting opportunities, give the humans reasons to invest in firearms, feed shiro, the poor girl who her brother never feeds anything but bread and ramen, meaning she wouldnt even be good fir mayori to eat mind you, to make sure she dosnt have to go hunting on the streets out of pure starvation! Not to mention for you ghost hunters, it would make her incredibly easy to capture! So, vote mayori for diaper filler!
hunter1243
Been posting for a bit

Postby Granddragalia » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:30 am

I want Wendy to win this whole tournament!!! ^^
Granddragalia
New to the forum

Postby MerrySue1982 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:20 pm

Granddragalia wrote:I want Wendy to win this whole tournament!!! ^^

Can't promise anything as i not decide the winners. But you could help to decide the next possible meal for Wendy. Just gife us some political reason why the other girl should become a diaper filler now.

Remember whoever not becomes a diaper filler here will fight Wendy in round 2:)
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby MerrySue1982 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:20 am

Well right now Shiro is winning each voter except Upper class and loli prey.
Are you disliking my games? Or just not interested in the match up?

ps:
Maybe presenting pics for each girl will be helpful for you:)
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby Tyslan03 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:37 pm

Indifferent to the match up and typing out a whole debate sounds exhausting. But I like to play devil's advocate so let's put forth a counter argument to Shiro winning. Also, the pictures do help :D

My fellow voraphiles, Shiro would be an ideal candidate for diaper filler. If she were packed behind some padding there would be more food and resources to go around. One less mouth to feed and one more hungry mouth filled. This young upstart genius could potentially have changed the world. The upper class can sit comfortably in their status knowing that such world changing potential has been spent filling a diaper.
Monsters can rejoice knowing that a lowly human has been put in their place and by one of their own no less, since surely a ghost counts as a monster. Shiro will be sent to meet her maker long before the world could tarnish her soul and would stand blameless and innocent before whichever god has dominion over her.
Mayori fans will rejoice that their poor, unfortunate ghostie finally has a win and Shiro fans will be unable to deny that she made the most adorable diaper filler. Ghost hunters will have a prime opportunity to observe a ghost in action as Shiro is consumed and digested before their eyes. While both girls are cute and hungry and would make any loli pred fans happy, Shiro is clearly the better choice for prey. Her cute little body would look delightful melted down and squeezed into a diaper, but Mayori has no body to digest. The ghost would come out as nothing more than a sad fart, leaving a depressingly empty diaper.
For the good of all, please vote Shiro for diaper filler.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby Tyslan03 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:46 pm

P.s. I actually want shiro to win, based on pictures alone, so you guys better tear my argument apart :lol:
Tyslan03
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!