Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.213 --- 13/06/20

Postby mmmooo55 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:46 pm

i play on easy mode, so i wouldnt be as affected by it as players on normal difficulty.

that said, if it helps with ease of game development and lets you do some neat graphics tricks, i say go for it!
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby zelphi » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:58 pm

go for it Dev
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby LenTheFren » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:37 pm

honestly what if you do a version with it and one without? just leave it to the user to decide which one to use. either release both at the same time or just release whichever one is done first and an updated one with the new stuff
LenTheFren
New to the forum

Postby Seption » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:59 am

notjackielentil wrote:honestly what if you do a version with it and one without? just leave it to the user to decide which one to use. either release both at the same time or just release whichever one is done first and an updated one with the new stuff

I think that would make the development harder, because that means there would be 2 versions, and both of them must be updated, making every update slower
Seption
New to the forum

Postby LenTheFren » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:20 pm

fair. didnt think about that part
LenTheFren
New to the forum

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.2 --- 10/04/20

Postby SilentMight » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:10 pm

sumgai89 wrote:Could we get some urethral/bladder vore in the next update? Either a new girl, or bladder content added to an existing girl? You could have it so that you're trapped in her bladder, and you actually have to fight to stay inside of her so that you don't get flushed down the toilet while she's peeing, and try to make her wet herself while she's not in the bathroom to escape from her. Or maybe you could have Kasumi trap you inside of her bladder if you piss her off. Like, instead of sending you down into her balls, she drags you up into her bladder. Based on Kasumi's punishment scene, I'm guessing you guys aren't squeamish about pee.

I'm just gonna echo this post because I would also like to see something like this. Bladder-centric vore content isn't all that common but it's something I generally like to see more of. Hell, it's already the more realistic result of cock vore than getting sucked into somebody's balls, so I'm surprised there isn't more of it out there.
SilentMight
New to the forum

Postby Snatched » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:22 pm

DevS098 wrote:
Snatched wrote:Devs: Would it be too difficult to add save points in the makeshift beds in the game?

Probably not but you can already save almost everywhere when outside a girl so I don't see a point.

I am not the most proficient gamer. I didn't know you could save while outside a girl. I thought your only opportunities were at "Escape? Yes/No/Save."

I would not mind trying a bladder vore, as long as it's not to 'gross' with excretory products, just another kind of confinement with some other challenges.
I don''t want to have to help deal with the girl passing a kidney stone. GAWD those HURT. (Take it from me.)
More vanilla UB always welcome, or give us a choice (or some RNG variety) with where Shina puts you after her conversations?
Would not mind UB added to Kasumi's mom or Kasumi BV - eventually.

On the other question - yes Devs, go ahead and jump to the new system!
Good luck to the team!
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby TauruSilverhorn » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:08 am

where can i find kasumi again?
TauruSilverhorn
New to the forum

Postby Snatched » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:09 pm

TauruSilverhorn wrote:where can i find kasumi again?

Nice walkthrough here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fhb ... tSzxE/edit

You can find Kasumi in a classroom to the left of the main vertical corridor in the school, in the morning.
She sits in the front row.

She can also get you on your way out of the toilet when you escape from a random girl, but it's an RNG chance.
You will know because you won't be able to stop from running out the door right into her (which is kinda fun.)

She also shows up at Yuni's cafe but I don't know what time off-hand.
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ragnow » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:05 pm

Snatched wrote:
TauruSilverhorn wrote:where can i find kasumi again?

Nice walkthrough here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fhb ... tSzxE/edit

You can find Kasumi in a classroom to the left of the main vertical corridor in the school, in the morning.
She sits in the front row.

She can also get you on your way out of the toilet when you escape from a random girl, but it's an RNG chance.
You will know because you won't be able to stop from running out the door right into her (which is kinda fun.)

She also shows up at Yuni's cafe but I don't know what time off-hand.

Awesome walkthrough! Wish I seen this before I had already finished everything in the game months ago lol
Ragnow
Somewhat familiar

Postby LenTheFren » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:48 pm

i hate when i see this thread with a new post cause i automatically assume a new update is out but then i just see its another comment like this one and then i get upset lol
LenTheFren
New to the forum

Postby Snatched » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:25 am

notjackielentil wrote:i hate when i see this thread with a new post cause i automatically assume a new update is out but then i just see its another comment like this one and then i get upset lol
Watch for the version in the thread; I think the OP edits it to show the latest version and upload date. So if it doesn't change from "Update 0.213 --- 13/06/20" then you can know that the new content is just more comments. Sorry if I caught your attention with this comment. (!)

Question to others: How do you save while you are outside a girl? Is that possible?
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby Josephj08 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:53 am

Snatched wrote: Watch for the version in the thread; I think the OP edits it to show the latest version and upload date. So if it doesn't change from "Update 0.213 --- 13/06/20" then you can know that the new content is just more comments. Sorry if I caught your attention with this comment. (!)

Question to others: How do you save while you are outside a girl? Is that possible?

Yeah while the threads name will change to show when the game was last updated the creator could have posted a comment explaining about the next update or asking a question to the fans so it is good to check even if it is not a update.

Also to answer your question to save outside a girl I just hit the Esc key on my keyboard while in the game and then use the directional keys to scroll down to the save option and save their.
Josephj08
New to the forum

Postby tabnk2 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:31 am

Snatched wrote:Question to others: How do you save while you are outside a girl? Is that possible?

Open the escape menu (press the escape key), the save option is the second-lowest on the menu. After that, select any save slot (named "File <number>", it can either be empty or occupied. If its occupied, they the present save will be overwritten). After that hit enter and select the "Save" option.
tabnk2
New to the forum

Postby sumgai89 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:07 am

Does anybody else wish that there was a separate "load game" option in both the pause menu and the menu before you struggle? I haven't accidently overwritten a file yet, but knowing how easy it would be to accidentally do so gives me hives every time I need to load a save. I think it would be a helpful inclusion, even if from a programming standpoint it's just opening the exact same menu but with the cursor defaulting to the "load" option.
sumgai89
New to the forum

Postby dherosparkman » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:44 am

DevS098 wrote:Alright, here's an hard question for you guys:
Right now we are having an important discussion! We have the opportunity to add an AMAZING feature to the game (advanced layering)... we could do AMAZING things with this ... the problem is ...they have no backwards compatibility with the saves so that means all your current save files would become useless if we add those new features....so we decided to ask the people.

That's no problem!Just go ahead :lol:
dherosparkman
New to the forum

Postby antoinou62185 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:18 am

for me you have the green light
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadowHawk » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:51 pm

I start a new save file on games practically every month, no problem here!
I'm a whore for vore!

Reality exists how you perceive it to exist.
ShadowHawk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kirakushou » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:33 pm

I register up to praise the developers. You've made a great game for fans of this genre.

The main advantage of reducing exp / fan is immersion in history and dialogues, the system of relations with Shina is excellent. And also her illustrations, it is clear that they worked on this.

I look forward to updates, especially the system of relationships with other characters. For example with Minami and Kasumi.
Thanks for your game.
Kirakushou
New to the forum

Postby Tyler1999 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:37 pm

how to get top the bath house again?
Tyler1999
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game