Flexible Prey Looking for Predator!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Flexible Prey Looking for Predator!

Postby TheMinkMan » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:44 pm

Hello! I'm a 21 year old male who is looking for a roleplay partner. I tend to enjoy more fleshed-out scenarios, possibly with a sense of continuity. In terms of post quality, I try my best to match whoever I'm roleplaying with, so i can do just about any post length.

In terms of preferences, there are a few things I'm not too keen to compromise on.

-First and foremost, I'm not big on fatal stuff. Digestion is iffy, however I am a fan of compromises like sentient fat, reformation, etc.

-I'm not willing to compromise on any form of disposal or other "bathroom play"-esque things. It's just not my kind of thing!

-Not a fan of extreme macro/micro stuff.

It should also be known that I'm pretty big on endosoma kind of stuff!

That's really about it! I'm okay with pretty much any kind of character, gender, whatever. The big thing to keep in mind is that I'm looking for a roleplay partner, but I'm also pretty friendly, so I'm more than happy to just tqlk to people!

If any of this seems interesting, don't hesitate to reach out! I really only use Discord.

Discord: Vujadin the Mink Thing#0250

Hope to hear from you soon!

Due to some confusion, I should clarify- I only play male prey.

As one final note, I do tend to be pretty open to a lot of kinks. If there are any you feel like throwing in, say the word and we'll see what we can do!

Last bumped by TheMinkMan on Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:44 pm.
TheMinkMan
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!