AI Dungeon Vore Potential

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: AI Dungeon Vore Potential

Postby DollyFailFail » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:17 pm

Honestly, maybe it's just because my standards are lower or that I don't mind altering or adding story on my own, but every time I try any sort of fetish stuff in AI Dungeon, the thing prints fucking gold. And that's with Griffin, which honestly makes me both more interested in paying for Dragon, and less.

I've managed multiple TF with mind-control/identity death scenes, a whole host of vore scenes of multiple varieties, the works.

Honestly, I think it might just be the case where I'm pretty much writing stories and using the AI to fill in gaps and potentially provide interesting twists, thus preventing me from losing motivation to continue writing for one reason or another.

There is just one problem I've had with the Griffin AI. It can't seem to get a hang of the idea that being inside something(a belly, balls, a mouth, etc.) means you aren't outside of it. I always have to retry actions a few times to stop my pred or other nearby characters from interact with me as if I was standing right in front of them, or to stop my own character from doing actions somewhere completely different. Sometimes I need to make the correction manually.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Delet59b269 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:14 pm

DollyFailFail wrote:There is just one problem I've had with the Griffin AI. It can't seem to get a hang of the idea that being inside something(a belly, balls, a mouth, etc.) means you aren't outside of it. I always have to retry actions a few times to stop my pred or other nearby characters from interact with me as if I was standing right in front of them, or to stop my own character from doing actions somewhere completely different. Sometimes I need to make the correction manually.

For that kind of problem, hace you tried making it very clear in /remember and world info? Also, if the pred talks, specify he makes outside or that the character hears it from outside.
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:25 pm

DollyFailFail wrote:Honestly, maybe it's just because my standards are lower or that I don't mind altering or adding story on my own, but every time I try any sort of fetish stuff in AI Dungeon, the thing prints fucking gold. And that's with Griffin, which honestly makes me both more interested in paying for Dragon, and less.

I've managed multiple TF with mind-control/identity death scenes, a whole host of vore scenes of multiple varieties, the works.

Honestly, I think it might just be the case where I'm pretty much writing stories and using the AI to fill in gaps and potentially provide interesting twists, thus preventing me from losing motivation to continue writing for one reason or another.

There is just one problem I've had with the Griffin AI. It can't seem to get a hang of the idea that being inside something(a belly, balls, a mouth, etc.) means you aren't outside of it. I always have to retry actions a few times to stop my pred or other nearby characters from interact with me as if I was standing right in front of them, or to stop my own character from doing actions somewhere completely different. Sometimes I need to make the correction manually.

As Wasra1 said, add information into the world info / memory thing that you have been vored by that thing and are inside of it as well as reminding it as such in your text. It has a bit of a short memory so just pin key information as you are playing out the story. But yeah, Dragon is really good! There have been hiccups, but it honestly does some amazing twists without even suggesting it! I've had vore without even prompting before, it's great!
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Delet59b269 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:08 am

I have finished making a experiment with 10 kinds of vore. It turned out pretty well

wasra1 wrote:
Spoiler: show
I have specifically made a scenario to explore how well can we get to teach AI different kind of vore: Open at the AI Dungeon website:
https://play.aidungeon.io/main/scenario ... 597afa535d

(There is no cock vore, though; anyway, you can start a story with the scenario and add if you want it)

P.S. How have you achieved vore without prompt? Any advise?
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ordinarydragonite » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:35 pm

I've been busy with some more stories inside of AI Dungeon and come bearing a new link as well as some new stories: The Dungeon. There is a listing file in the main folder with some basic tags for each story. All of these have been generated with Dragon.

As for tips regarding keeping track of your position, the Author's Note (which is found in the smaller box underneath the Remember box) is a really handy tool to use as it injects itself about three sentences from the most recent response. It is always invisible and appears as "[Author's note: YOUR TEXT HERE]" in the AI's memory. It automatically moves as the story progresses, so the AI constantly has to keep it in mind.

It can also help control the AI's writing style as well as be useful in orienting the course of the story. An example would be putting in a sentence like "(Character) will ambushed by hungry kobolds in a cavern.", which also helps bring in any characters or species that the AI is unfamiliar with. Even something as simple as, "This is a story with plenty of erotic detail about vore." can jump-start the AI into something fun.
ordinarydragonite
New to the forum

Postby pendingdelet02h623 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:01 am

wasra1 wrote:I have finished making a experiment with 10 kinds of vore. It turned out pretty well

wasra1 wrote:
I have specifically made a scenario to explore how well can we get to teach AI different kind of vore: Open at the AI Dungeon website:
https://play.aidungeon.io/main/scenario ... 597afa535d

(There is no cock vore, though; anyway, you can start a story with the scenario and add if you want it)

P.S. How have you achieved vore without prompt? Any advise?

That link doesn't seem to work. Maybe it's just me, but when I follow it, it just loads forever and doesn't actually open the scenario.
pendingdelet02h623
Been posting for a bit

Postby Delet59b269 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:08 am

Try this. I have copied whole story here viewtopic.php?f=22&t=59533&p=2834364#p2834364
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Delet59b269 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:54 am

Ordinarydragonite

I have tried to give some tips to the AI in remember and world info but still find it difficult to get more fluid results.

Could you give me some tips? I have been checking ypur doc and tried to use the author's note the way you explain (by the way, how much can be written in the author's note with success? - more or less)

Thanks a lot :)
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Valvatorez » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:30 am

I should've never started with this. AI Dungeon is way to addicting. Sometimes it needs a bit of handholding but I got some of the Vore scenes I wanted.

Some of the twists the AI pulls on you are a bit weird though. At one moment you are in a cave trying to get AVed by a Dragongirl and the next moment you black out and have a car crash.
Valvatorez
New to the forum

Postby Delet59b269 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:08 am

Edit. AV Fast Try

I think that randomness (0,5 to 0,8) and a well made world info and /remember are key to a good storyline, in general rerms.

Try to specify a lot in background information and most of the times the problems will not be such a big deal (not that much contrast I mean)
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ordinarydragonite » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:11 pm

Here's a few examples of using the Author's Note to give the AI a "road map" of what you want to happen in the story. These responses were all generated by the AI with minimal Altering to fix typos and no input from me (just hitting enter). I wrote the Author's Note, then let the AI generate responses. It did take a few retries, but it generally hit the mark. Once it did, I put in a new note and let it go once more.

As well as where to find the Author's Note in the Remember tab.

As for how long the Author's Note can be, I haven't tested that out. I've found that a brief sentence usually does the trick as long as you write it in the third person. Sometimes the AI will take multiple responses before acting upon whatever's in the Author's Note.

I've found my best results have come from using the /Story to build a sentence starter for the AI to work with. Also, don't be afraid to Alter if the AI gets the name/gender/species wrong or gives you some solid gold in the first couple of sentences but then SUDDENLY you fall asleep at the last sentence. Just erase that last part and keep it going. Pair it with some good world info and the actual Remember box, and it'll just soar.
ordinarydragonite
New to the forum

Postby Delet59b269 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:59 pm

Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:36 am

Oh jeeze, they just added a function that lets you report the AIs lines to influence it to stop sending lines of that nature.

I can only imagine people trying to use it to make it harder for you to act out fetishes they don't like.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ordinarydragonite » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:35 pm

Based on reading the Discord, Safe Mode is trying to use a separate model for generating responses and is going to receive the brunt of the reports. The NSFW side of things is supposedly going to remain the same.

An image from the Community Admin as proof:

Also, Safe Mode was turned on by default even for older stories. If you ever plan on continuing an old story, make sure to check that setting.
ordinarydragonite
New to the forum

Postby Delet59b269 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:58 am

ordinarydragonite wrote:Also, Safe Mode was turned on by default even for older stories. If you ever plan on continuing an old story, make sure to check that setting.

That's a shame. Hope they don't mess with NSFW content...
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sentinal » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:14 am

I've been working on trying to figure out the finicky "AI" of AI dungeon for a bit now, and I have made some good progress, (You can see the journey here- https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/09512/ ) most of the stories are Unbirth, but it should help those who want to use AI Dungeon, but are having difficulties with it.
Sentinal
New to the forum

Postby oliverrook » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:44 pm

I will say this:
Vore is definitly possible in AI dungeon, but... a few caveats:
- It doesn't quite seem to understand reformation and non-lethal vore (That said, I did manage this once.)
- It seems to associate vore (And gas for that matter) with scat, and this can be pretty hard to get it to stop doing so
- Vore is normally an NSFW thing in the AI's eyes, so you do need that on.
- I'm not entirely sure it's possible to get it to see vore as a "common" thing in any way.
- There is literally no limit to what you can eat in a lot of situations.
- Unless you teach it that vore is the normal way the character would eat something, it assumes hard vore or normal consumption.
- The Dragon AI (The pay for one) is MUCH better at doing vore.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby ThrowawayA1D » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:40 pm

Nayko93 wrote:I played this before
now I come back to check how it's going and I see : 9.99 $ per month for a "premium" ??
no thank you

The version of AI Dungeon you played before is still free. The premium version is just far, far better than what existed before. It's unironically worth it.
ThrowawayA1D
Been posting for a bit

Postby ordinarydragonite » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:46 pm

oliverrook wrote:I will say this:
Vore is definitly possible in AI dungeon, but... a few caveats:
- It doesn't quite seem to understand reformation and non-lethal vore (That said, I did manage this once.)
- It seems to associate vore (And gas for that matter) with scat, and this can be pretty hard to get it to stop doing so
- Vore is normally an NSFW thing in the AI's eyes, so you do need that on.
- I'm not entirely sure it's possible to get it to see vore as a "common" thing in any way.
- There is literally no limit to what you can eat in a lot of situations.
- Unless you teach it that vore is the normal way the character would eat something, it assumes hard vore or normal consumption.
- The Dragon AI (The pay for one) is MUCH better at doing vore.

A solid majority of my stories are non-lethal with the occasional absorption or digestion. Surprisingly enough, Safe mode can actually produce vore scenes although they're relatively vague in terms of detail (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). The AI does do a lot of reading into your writing as well as its recent outputs, so anything showing off its sharp fangs is usually going to sink them right into your throat unless the context is suggesting something else. As for getting vore to happen out of the blue, tacking something in the Author's Note like "Vore is a common occurrence in this story." can help the AI get on track.

It's a little tough wrangling the AI at times, but it does a pretty good job once you get it going.
ordinarydragonite
New to the forum

Postby MrXenomorph » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:18 pm

I might get banned or just 'muted' for a unknown period of time by posting links but here it is:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AIDungeon/comments/jp7t6g/f/

How to destroy your entire fanbase in one update (EVEN THE PREMIUM PART)...
R.I.P.

P.S. It is already a thing btw.
MrXenomorph
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game