Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2 Full 1.1.0

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:18 pm

EvanLora wrote:Hello! I was just wondering some things:

1. Is there any anal vore in episode 2? Just finished it and watched the ending.
I saw Oral and CV, but I just think it's strange not to see anal, as it was present in episode 1.
Anyway, that's a great game!

2. I never heard about the butt slam move in episode 1. How do I get it? Is there any way to get it in episode 2?

3. There's a city next to Miranda's house. Do we ever get a chance to enter it?

4. While searching CV, I read somewhere in this thread that there was an added scene where Chocola transforms and cockvores someone. Is that true? Is it in episode 2?

5. I'm at the end of the game, but I can't spend the rest of my carrot coins. The only place I traded them was with the croc girl in the swamp, and I can't trade them with Amohada as she is stuck eating honey at the restaurant (I did her quest). I already unlocked the cabin in the main town, no sign of her wanting to move in. Am I missing something super important for not trading carrot coins with her?

I never thought about that, if you get to the ending without getting Almohada into the house, you can't do it, but what it does is it gives you free breast milk that heals a lot, but at the end of the game that's not very useful, so no big deal
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:19 pm

vgove wrote:can you put it on mediafire for those who can't get mega to work?

I'll keep it in mind and do it as soon as possible
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:21 pm

ChillMistressFreia wrote:So this isn't an internal bug, but... After running Chocola RPG, any other RPG Maker MV game uses the little face icon you made as its icon! XD
They would otherwise probably have the default, but that's just something amusing. It may even just be my system.

Well then I guess you have more Chocola whether you want to or not hehe x3
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EvanLora » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:37 am

Hello, CarnivorousVixen! Great game you got there. Congrats! Your efforts truly paid off.

I got two questions!

In Episode 1, can Chocola actually anal vore an enemy? I got the butt slam move, it does crazy high damage but that's it. I started over to talk to the blue sweater girl, and she said she was curious why the rabbits in the forest shrunk when weakened, but the weakened status only appears when I kill them. So the move is only for damage, then? I just want to know if I'm missing something..

I will send the second question as a PM
EvanLora
Been posting for a bit

Postby KHLover » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:06 am

This may be a dumb question, but is there a link to episode 1?
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wollffett » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:26 am

KHLover wrote:This may be a dumb question, but is there a link to episode 1?

Not a dumb question considering it is pretty far back lol viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43890&start=400
and the actual game itself http://www.mediafire.com/file/n85xhuzuo ... 1_V1.3.zip
Wollffett
Participator

Postby KHLover » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:03 pm

Wollffett wrote:
KHLover wrote:This may be a dumb question, but is there a link to episode 1?

Not a dumb question considering it is pretty far back lol <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43890&start=400">viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43890&start=400</a><!-- l -->
and the actual game itself <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/n85xhuzuoas5wh9/Chocola_RPG_Episode_1_V1.3.zip">http://www.mediafire.com/file/n85xhuzuo ... 1_V1.3.zip</a><!-- m -->
Thank you!
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:08 pm

EvanLora wrote:Hello, CarnivorousVixen! Great game you got there. Congrats! Your efforts truly paid off.

I got two questions!

In Episode 1, can Chocola actually anal vore an enemy? I got the butt slam move, it does crazy high damage but that's it. I started over to talk to the blue sweater girl, and she said she was curious why the rabbits in the forest shrunk when weakened, but the weakened status only appears when I kill them. So the move is only for damage, then? I just want to know if I'm missing something..

I will send the second question as a PM

I actually dont remeber its been so long haha
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vgove » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:41 pm

were is the third pice
vgove
Participator

Postby oneman » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:52 pm

I have 15 carrot coins left, can I do anything with them.
oneman
New to the forum

Postby JCDenton » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:28 pm

In episode 1 - how do I access mushroom in the park? Chocola says there is something that needs help to grow. How do I help it?
JCDenton
New to the forum

Postby JCDenton » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:31 pm

In episode 1 - what level you are supposed to be when you beat the Queen? I beat her on lvl 7 and now I can't use butt slam, because it requires 250 ST, while I only have 200 max (5 upgrades from the shop were purchased).
JCDenton
New to the forum

Postby JCDenton » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:56 pm

In episode 1 - were yellow moster rabbits removed from the game? I can't encounter any no matter how many times I enter the park.
JCDenton
New to the forum

Postby Wollffett » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:33 pm

JCDenton wrote:In episode 1 - how do I access mushroom in the park? Chocola says there is something that needs help to grow. How do I help it?

What helps plants grow
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:11 pm

JCDenton wrote:In episode 1 - what level you are supposed to be when you beat the Queen? I beat her on lvl 7 and now I can't use butt slam, because it requires 250 ST, while I only have 200 max (5 upgrades from the shop were purchased).

Mainly depends on skill and you might just have to power level to use it
Wollffett
Participator

Postby JCDenton » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:36 pm

Wollffett wrote:What helps plants grow

Now that you have said this - it is obvious :D
JCDenton
New to the forum

Re: Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:30 pm

Need help. So I tried downloading episode 1 zip file and once done, not only it said it was episode 2, but also got a black screen once I tried opening the game.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:42 am

Souls6 wrote:Need help. So I tried downloading episode 1 zip file and once done, not only it said it was episode 2, but also got a black screen once I tried opening the game.

Did you download it from the link in the first post of this thread?
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mushroomfly » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:58 am

I had an interesting idea for Episode 3's combat system. In Episode 2, certain enemies were able to consume Chocola temporarily during combat; maybe she'll be able to repay the favor? Perhaps she'll be able to recover HP from doing digestion damage to the consumed opponent, but with a drawback of making her slower for the duration and locking out certain actions (though perhaps letting her do new skills)?

I also had a similar idea for a "battle" that would be a reversal of the fight against Queen Almohada's belly from the first Chocola Adventure. In this case, it involves Chocola having stomached a prey easily enough, but due to the prey's size, amount of prey, or just sheer squirminess, she'll have to "fight" to keep her snack down until they properly digest. Perhaps even getting a different digestion-based moveset to deal with the fight or fights in this state.~

Of course, I expect that this could be tricky to code, so this is just a suggestion.
Mushroomfly
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:16 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
Souls6 wrote:Need help. So I tried downloading episode 1 zip file and once done, not only it said it was episode 2, but also got a black screen once I tried opening the game.

Did you download it from the link in the first post of this thread?

Yes, clicked. Brought me to zip file which I downloaded. But once I extracted the files and tried opening the game, not only it says it's part 2 but also had a black screen.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game